• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • School Run Shunt

School Run Shunt

123

Andrew Johnson stroked his beard deep in thought as Ellen Porter, declared that she wanted him to put her in for her driving test. He looked at her quizzically.

"Do you really think you are ready Ellen?" he asked with an edge of concern in his voice, in all his years of instructing he had rarely seen a more nervous pupil than nineteen year old Ellen.

"Yes I, I am sure I can do it Andrew." She stammered.

"I will put you in if you really want me to, after all it's your money but in my opinion I don't think you are ready yet."

"Please put me in for it." Ellen almost pleaded with him.

"OK if that is what you really want I will book you in." Andrew replied with a sigh and shook his head, he hated his pupils wasting their money and he really believed that would happen here.

A month later on the test day Ellen got up early showered and debated what to wear. Her girlfriends suggested a short skirt and a low cut top but she wasn't that type of girl. As the weather was still surprisingly warm for late October she opted for smart trousers and a smart top.

As they arrived at the centre Ellen exhaled loudly and nervously as Andrew went through the last minute reminders.

"Ellen remember your mirror drill." Was his last comment as they went in to meet the examiner after a brief handshake Andrew went to get a coffee as he watched the slender blonde girl meekly follow the examiner to the car being used in the test.

"Andrew another one up for a test then."

"Oh hi Pete, yeah against my better judgement this one, nervous as hell I'll eat my hat if she passes. Been trying to dissuade her from taking it. "

"Ha like that is it, my lad is too confident at times but I think he will be okay though."

About an hour later as Peter was running though his pupils failings Ellen's car pulled up and Andrew watched on amazed as she leapt about excitedly. 'How the hell did she manage that' he thought to himself shaking his head.

Passing her driving test only served to bring up another host of problems how on earth was she going to afford to tax, M.O.T, and insure the little run around that her brother had passed on to her.

"Okay Ellen I will get my mate Jack to do the M.O.T. for you but I can't afford to help you with anything else. After all I did give you the car." Mike said.

"Thanks Mike I don't know what I'd do without my big brother." Ellen smiled as she hugged him one problem out of the way onto the next.

A week later with the car declared roadworthy Ellen tried to set up a direct debit to pay the road tax monthly, but could not do so until the insurance issue was sorted.

She flicked through web site after website and price comparison sites desperately trying to find a deal she could afford. Cursing to herself as she realised insurance for a new teenage driver was a really costly business. Dejected she was about to give up when her last search came up with a site that boldly claimed the cheapest insurance premiums in the UK guaranteed!

Intrigued Ellen filled out the online form and waited as the site calculated the price. Oh my god she gasped out loud that is so amazing the price was only a quarter of what the other companies were charging. Without really reading the full document she hit accept and her insurance was sorted with that in place she tried to tax her car again this time the government site accepted her application.

A month later.

"If you let me down on this job there will be dire circumstances, I mean it." Her bosses terse tone on the phone left Kelly in no doubt what so ever that her job really was on the line this time.

"You will meet me at the railway station at six thirty am sharp! I will see you Monday morning." He barked at her down the phone.

When the call ended Kelly rang her husband "Mark when, do you get home from sea?"

"Hi babe, not until Wednesday at the earliest. The weather has trapped us here in Cherbourg."

"Oh, god I have to go to London for work and I have no one to look after the kids on Monday morning and get them to school."

"Sorry babe I can't do anything about the weather. Can't you ask Ellen to take them."

"I'll have to I don't have anyone else."

Ellen checked her mobile during her break and saw the missed calls and a message from her elder sister and thought she had better give her a call.

"Ellen you know how much you love me." Was the pleading greeting.

"Hi Kelly what's the problem?" Ellen almost sighed into her handset.

"I need a really big favour could you sort the kids some breakfast and take them to school for me on Monday. I have a business trip I can't get out of and Mark's out at sea." Adding "Mark's mum will have them after school it's just the morning."

The thought of looking after her brat of a nephew filled her with dread as Kelly spelled out her problem. "If I can't go I'll lose my job for sure Ellen please do it for me, I'll make it up to you."

Reluctantly Ellen agreed "What time do you need me?"

"Oh Ellen you're a life saver I will need you at five am. But you can come up for tea on Sunday and stay the night if it's going to be easier."

Ellen agreed to the idea and Kelly's problem was solved.

Monday morning soon came around and Kelly shot out of her house like a bullet from a gun. Ellen sorted herself out first then woke the kids up. Surprisingly the kids were well behaved at breakfast they even collected their school bags without any bother.

Stepping out to her car Ellen shivered the winter had well and truly arrived the sky full of dark grey clouds that were spitting stinging icy rain driven in by the strong easterly wind.

She quickly ushered her niece and nephew into the back of her car made sure they had their belts on then climbed in herself for the short drive to the school.

As they approached the school the kids started bickering in the back seat. With the weather conditions testing even the most experienced driver Ellen really needed to concentrate on what she was doing. The bickering siblings started pinching each other and they blatantly ignored Ellen's shouts of cut it out.

"Ouch he pulled my hair!" the seven year old screamed just as Ellen slowed the car down, hitting the brake a little too hard causing the car to slide on the icy road and as she Instinctively turned her head towards the screaming girl BANG the car lurched as a low speed collision brought it to a halt.

"Ha, ha Ellen's had a crash." The kids yelled almost in unison as they released their seatbelts, jumped out of the car laughing and scarpered for the school gates.

"Miss, Miss are you okay?" A man's concerned voice said as he opened her door brought Ellen back to her senses.

"Yeah I, I think so." she replied in a daze.

"Well that's ok then no one hurt."

As he said that she raised her gaze through her windscreen and saw to her dismay she had only gone straight into a vintage Rolls Royce!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." She started to babble as she saw the damage to the Rolls Royce's door.

"Well Miss, don't you fret too much it's for little prangs like this is what we have insurance for, my boss will soon fix this." The kindly chap declared.

After exchanging details she drove off home still shaking in disbelief at what had just occurred.

Mike stood staring out of the window waiting for his girlfriend clutching a cup of coffee when he saw Ellen's car pull into the drive.

"Hey sis a little bit of bumper damage there did you hit something?" he called out as she entered the house.

"Yeah I did Mike I'm afraid, nothing too serious though."

"Go on what did you prang? A wall? Bollard? Or another car?" he goaded.

"I hit a Rolls Royce! Can you believe it of all the wrecks driving around I hit a bloody roller."

"What! How the hell!" Mike shouted as he spat coffee from his mouth.

"Kelly's bloody brats distracted me I braked a little too hard and slid into it."

"Oh good lord your insurance company's going to love you, Oh I will chat later sis Becky's here we are off out."

"Okay enjoy yourself." She sighed after him.

The following day Mike caught up with Jack and over a pint were just chatting about work when Jack came out with.

"Hey got a great car to work on at the moment Liam Vincent just brought his vintage roller in to have its doors mended. Smashing car really neat, handmade panels an expensive job."

Mike nearly dropped his pint. "Liam Vincent the multi-millionaire property tycoon and all round arsehole."

"Yep, the very same the repair bills going be about five grand by the time it's done."

"Oh my god Ellen hit a roller yesterday." Mike exclaimed.

"Christ did she, I hope for her sake she has her insurance in order you definitely don't want to piss Liam off."

"So do I." Mike uttered as the potential trouble in this mishap dawned on him.

A Month later Liam Vincent picked up his mail and smiled to himself as he saw the envelope from Ellen's insurance company. However that smile soon evaporated in to steaming rage as he opened it and saw the amount on the cheque.

"FIVE HUNDRED FUCKIN' QUID THEY ARE HAVING A LAUGH." He bellowed at the top of his voice and slammed his fist onto his desk.

"This is a fucking joke and it's not funny." He raged as he picked up the phone and rang his solicitor.

"Good Morning Brent-Wallis solicitors Mary speaking how can I help?"

"Hi Mary, Liam Vincent here I need you to check out an insurance company and a person called Ellen Porter for me please."

"Ok Mr Vincent bring all the details in and I will get Mr Wallis straight onto it."

At the same time Ellen sat in her bedroom shaking as she read the letter from her insurers informing her of the excess policy and the outstanding balance which she was liable for.

"This can't be right, four thousand and five hundred pounds to pay! There's no way this can't be right." She babbled to herself.

Mike heard her crying and popped his head round her door. "What's up Ellen." He said concerned.

Shaking Ellen just handed him the letter as he looked at it his stomach churned.

"Ellen what company did you use for Christ sake."

He opened up her laptop and had a look.

"Ellen what the hell, did you read this before you accepted it?"

Ellen just sobbed in reply.

"Oh bloody hell Ellen the policy isn't designed for everyday use its supposed to be temporary for one off low risk journeys."

He put his arm around her. "Listen my advice would be to ring Mr Vincent and try to come to an arrangement with him, before he comes looking for you."

It wasn't long before Liam Vincent had the info from his solicitors.

"So you mean she is liable for the outstanding balance?"

"Yes legally she is, If you don't mind me saying Mr Vincent but I think the lady was either naïve or trying to be smart and get a cheap deal I'm suspecting naïve." Pausing he added "She is a new driver by the records I managed to find on her and is not known to the police for any offences at all."

"Ok thanks for your input, I will ponder my options on what to do next." And terminated the call.

Liam went to work out his frustration in the gym. Physically very fit he had always looked after his body ever since he started work carrying bricks on building sites.

His dads firm had made a fortune in the property boom in the eighties and with careful planning and investment had avoided the pitfalls in the ensuing crash. Liam had inherited all the cash and the firm on his father's death, Liam had also inherited his father's knack of making money. Indeed his businesses were varied and some of his dealings could only be described as positively seedy but lucrative.

Later that evening Ellen plucked up enough courage to pick up the phone her hand shaking as she dialled the phone number on the insurance document.

Liam was just cooling down from his anger busting routine when his phone rang noticing that the call coming in was local he decided to pick it up.

"Hello is that Mr Vincent?" a shaky female voice cracked through his hand set.

"Yes what can I do for you?" He replied intrigued this wasn't an annoying sales call he thought to himself.

"Mr Vincent, I'm Ellen Porter erm I seem to owe you some money for your car I hit." He could sense the nerves in her voice but was genuinely surprised she had rung him first.

"Ah yes Miss Porter, indeed you do and thank you for calling me."

An idea was forming in his head from the info his solicitor had dug up he knew she didn't have the cash and for the alternative payment he was starting to think of Liam needed to see what she looked like.

"But you know I really don't like discussing business over the phone, tell you what come to my house on Saturday at four o'clock and we will sit down and sort something out." His calm manner had Ellen thinking he was going to be reasonable about this and she agreed to the meeting.

"Ok Mr Vincent I'll be there."

Liam grinned to himself I hope she looks alright he thought this would be no fun if she was a minger.

"Thompson can I have a quick word?" He yelled to his driver.

"This lady who hit the roller, where did you say you were when, the prang occurred?"

"Outside St' Luke's primary school, dropping her kids off she was sir."

"Oh alright what did she look like?"

"sorry sir I really didn't pay that much attention too many people and kids getting in the way and gawping at the car, sir I wanted to get moving before the old Bill got there."

"Ok Thompson any idea how old the kids were?"
"At a guess sir the lad looked about nine and the girl about seven not one hundred per cent on that though."

"Ok Thompson thanks." He dismissed his driver she must be about thirty then he guessed in his head oh well I'll see if she turns up and go from there.

Ellen was a nervous wreck and was getting even more scared about the meeting as the week wore on. Saturday soon crept up and she found herself driving into Liam's impressive driveway.

Liam heard the crunching of a car on the gravelled drive and peeked out of the window. As she exited the car and nervously glanced around at the imposing house and its surroundings.

"Jesus she can't be the kids mother then Thompson, unless she was about eleven when she had them." Liam said to his driver as he watched Ellen walking slowly towards his front door.

Ellen shivered with the chill of the winter day and pulled her coat up around her neck as she walked slowly to Liam's front door. Her shaking hand grasped the knocker, she drew her breath and knocked the solid door hard.

The door was opened almost immediately by the kindly gent who had been driving the Rolls when she had hit it.

"Ah Miss Porter we meet again, please come in Mr Vincent is expecting you."

Ellen followed the man down a short hallway then he ushered her into a large office room complete with a large desk. Sitting behind it was a large muscular man, looking rather mean with his short cropped hair and tattooed arms.

"Ok Thompson that will be all." He said with an air of authority. Without saying a word Thompson left and shut the door behind him.

"Miss Porter, take a seat."

She sat down and Liam glanced up from some papers on his desk and noticed her blonde hair and blue eyes as she sat there scared like a rabbit caught in headlights.

"Okay let me see, your rather inept insurance cover has left a deficit of £4,500 for the repairs to my car." He stated.

"Yyess." She stammered.

Liam was starting to enjoy this, there was nothing more in the world he liked than making someone squirm like a worm on a hook.

"So were you pulling a fast one here with this worthless policy?" Liam glared at her gauging her reaction.

"N no I, I had only just passed my test and just wanted to get driving and, and it was all I could afford." Ellen stuttered.

"Do you work?"

"Yes, but only part time as a waitress." Ellen replied.

"I see." Liam watched her intently and from his experience of dealing with all sorts of liars, cheats and crooks he knew she was telling the truth.

"Um well I could pay you back one hundred a month Mr Vincent, if that would be acceptable." Ellen offered.

Liam rubbed his chin. "Well I don't know, that would really take a long time." Pausing added "I have seen this before make a few payment miss a few cause you can't afford and it goes on for ever."

Ellen's eyes started to fill with tears, Liam watched her intently and his cock twitched in his trousers as he formulated a plan in his head.

"But I, I don't have any savings." He cut her off with a wave of his big hand.

"Ellen as you can see I am a wealthy man for me the money is not important." Adding. "What is important is the principle you see."

"I don't follow you." Ellen said confused.

"I will explain, I deal with all sorts in business and I can't let the word get out that I have gone soft." Pausing again for effect. "So I need payment on this debt."

"Mr Vincent I already told you one hundred a month is all I have." All thoughts she had that he would be reasonable were now well and truly out of the window.

Liam stared at her "Ellen I have a proposition for you that will sort the issue here out."

"How?" She lifted her head her tear filled eyes looking at him pleadingly.

"Legally you are in big trouble, driving without due care and attention added to not having inadequate insurance could see you in jail." Laughing he carried on. "Well that's what my solicitor says."

"But there are more ways of settling debts than with money."

"I, I don't know wwhat you mean." Ellen stammered really not liking the way this was going the mention of solicitors and jail were really worrying her.

"Ellen you're a pretty girl, I know you are telling the truth and don't have the money to pay me."

"So I will wipe the debt off and tell my solicitor to drop proceedings if you agree to spend a night with me." He watched her for her reaction as his proposal hit her like a brick.

"Mr Vincent! That's blackmail." She shouted in complete shock.

Liam laughed as simply said "maybe but this conversation never happened so you can't prove it."

"I tell you what I will let you think about it, take my offer and you are debt free, hell I guarantee you will even enjoy yourself." Adding "Refuse and I call the law and get my solicitor to press charges if I don't hear from you by Monday evening then I assume you want the law to take its course."

Ellen sat there mortified rose and left the office in a trance like state still sobbing she started her car and headed home.

A sleepless night followed she knew he wanted to have sex with her for the debt, she wasn't that naïve and her brain tried to compute the different options she seemed to have.

Ellen's experience of sex was minimal to say the least, the first time was painful messy and clumsy. And the second time although there was no pain it was over in no time her ex-boyfriend had no sooner penetrated her and a few strokes later she felt the condom inflate and it was all over.

She pondered the other option police, courts, lawyers more expense, banned from driving and possible jail. No she thought one night with him was her only way out, crying she had made her mind up and eventually drifted off to a fitful sleep.

Liam smirked to himself as he prepped the covert cameras in one of the bedrooms in his sprawling house. He had used the equipment before to great success for a seedy voyeur web site he owned and he hoped Ellen would be its next unwitting star.

Ellen spent a lazy Sunday still numb and thinking about her problem the more she thought about it the more she could only see one way out. Taking a deep breath she picked up her mobile and dialled Liam's number.

"Hello" Liam barked into his phone

"Hi Mr Vincent I wanted to talk to you about the discussion we had yesterday."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • School Run Shunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds