• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Pact: Wild Gods

The Pact: Wild Gods

12

I was soon buried balls deep inside Aunt Giovanna, not that I was shocked by this, given her attitude about things. The experience of fucking my fiancée's aunt was truly a fantastic one, especially while her daughter kept sucking my balls and my sister Molly licked my ass. I could get used to this treatment, especially since Aunt Giovanna and cousin Giulia made it plain and clear to me that they fully intended to be my submissives as well, as did my recovered sister. When I came inside Giovanna, after feeling her tighten that slick, wonderful pussy on my dick, she mouthed, "You knocked me up," which made it even easier to keep my erection, not counting those pills.

"So, we found out Molly's birth name, too, Ian. It's Leah. It's up to her if she wants to be called that or Molly, of course, but either way, it's clear that she adores you and I fully intend to give her that fourth of the estate which she deserves. It's not counting against any of us, since I held it back already, as I said," Becky informed me with a grin ... and a very deep tongue kiss.

"I want to be called Leah. No offense to Ian. I know that he'll have to adjust, but I'm a new person to some extent. I'm still his sister and I am still in love with him, but I've been dead and reborn, in a manner of speaking ... and I don't want any part of the name given to me by the parents who only adopted me to reject and discard me later. I want the name given to me by my mother, who meant well when she gave me up for adoption. So I'm Leah ... Fitzsimmons, but only a Fitzsimmons because I consider Ian to be my husband and Master now as well as my brother. Leah Finkel Fitzsimmons, as if Finkel were my maiden name, which to me it is. And, hey, I'm Jewish. Might as well embrace my heritage," Leah, formerly Molly, abruptly declared.

"Very well, then ... Leah. You're still my sweet twin sister and I still love you very much. I love all of you guys, as you know," I kissed her mouth with more than a little tongue.

I was very glad that Leah/Molly washed out her mouth after rimming me, even if I had showered shortly before (I felt a bit sweaty and Aunt Giovanna was good enough to let me use her shower ... on the condition that I let her and her daughter suck me off in it). I made a mental note to have someone remove my ass hair so that any sanitary concerns over rimming would be eliminated for good. That wasn't an issue until so many guys and gals started wanting to lick my butt, yet now it really was a concern. It was soon obvious that this wasn't going to change, either, as for whatever reason, they all chose that moment to spread my cheeks and take turns rimming me.

"Whoa ... holy rimjobs, Batman! What's with the ass worship?" I joked a bit, though I really enjoyed the attention ... and was relieved that they all washed out their mouths before kissing me on the lips again.

"It's all part of our devotion to you, Master. We're your sluts, plain and simple. We're your playthings, your pets, your fucktoys, whatever you want to call us. We belong to you. This is our religion, if you will, and you're our God. Sorry if that embarrasses you, but it's how we feel. Now, what do you say to a good, old-fashioned orgy? A free-for-all ... everyone with everyone else?" Des made her intentions clear to me.

"What about Martha and the others?" I reminded them, as I entered Des from behind to remind her of her own special status ... and to enjoy the sight of her splendid ass beneath me.

"Martha will do as she's told, or else displease Mistress. The rest of them, well, that's their call, but it would be best for them if they all pitched in," Becky winked at me while pressing her twat against Des's mouth.

"They're guests in my house, so they'd better," Aunt Giovanna laughed before she began licking her way down my back until she reached my taint ... and then back up to my neck.

It wasn't long before I bottomed out inside Celia while Noelle sucked my balls, which was just the beginning of this clusterfuck. I'm pretty sure that the pills helped me in ways that few things could, and I wasn't the only guy to benefit. My own ass and mouth saw plenty of traffic, too, including from strap-on dildos worn by various ladies. I must have fucked each woman at least once, possibly in every hole, though it was hard to tell at times. It was the wildest sex of my life.

I remember one moment when Blanca and Tina both rode my face while Bacchus fucked my ass and Nathan licked my balls ... all the while, Kerry cleaned Tammy's juices off my cock. While some folks might have hated orgies like this, I felt as if I were in my own personal Heaven. There was the really fun moment when I ate Desiree out while fucking Nina ... and then they swapped places, so that I ate Nina out while fucking Desiree. It wasn't just their pussies, either. I licked their asses like it was going out of style. Then there was the point where I pounded Becky and Kerry back and forth, while Dani kept rimming me and Martha was required to rim Dani. The whole time that this happened, Celia's tongue ran along my taint and Nathan's mouth practically inhaled my balls.

There was the phase where I rammed Noelle's ass while she pegged Stuart, much to our mutual delight, and then when I came inside her, she offered me his butt to prong as well. At one point, I fucked Bacchus while he screwed Dani, and Dani in turn sodomized Martha. I also enjoyed being sandwiched between Tammy and Felix at one moment, my cock plowing Tammy while Felix bottomed out in my asshole. At one juncture, I took Blanca anally while rimming Tina, and then I licked my own cum from Blanca while buggering Tina, after which I fed that last anal creampie to Nathan, who didn't seem to mind at all.

Some moments were more of a blur, given the amount of booze and passage of time involved, but others I remembered more distinctly, as you could tell. I was satisfied that I expressed my fondness for all of my partners, male and female alike. It was a truly awe-inspiring experience, as it allowed each of us to have more sexual pleasure than any of us really expected that we could manage.

I lost any track of time, as did the rest of them, or how many times that I came, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see that it wasn't human ... not in the least. I looked and saw a figure in shining white, a smile on her face and a complete serenity in her soul. It was ... Mom? Not my adoptive mother, either. Miriam Finkel ... my birth mother. She kissed me, but in a very familial manner, nothing sexual or erotic about it at all.

"You can return to what you were doing shortly ... probably even better, once you've heard me out. Yes, Isaac, this is me. Your mother. Miriam. I know, I know, you're called Ian now. But to me, you're my little Isaac, my son ... and this ... this must be Leah. Sweet twins, both of you. I hated giving you up for adoption, but I'm at peace now about it. Don't worry. I'm fine where I am.

"I am only here to let you know that this ... devotion to you is not any cause for embarrassment or anxiety. You are something special, even more than I realized when you were born. You are someone special. Ian ... you're the King of Heaven, dear. You're basically God now, by default. It's hard to explain, but someone had to get the job ... and it IS a job. There have been fewer and fewer Gods over the past few centuries.

"The last one was Adonai, also known as Yahweh, Jehovah, etc., but he tired of the whole business and his entire existence, since it had been a long war against the various Gods of the other Pantheons, plus dealing with what had become of the major Abrahamic faiths and his attempts at reforming them ... and handling Satan ... yeah, it got to be a bit much. He was exhausted, especially with the last battle against Lucifer. Yes, even Gods can become drained, especially with the rise of atheism that weakened his ability to marshal his forces by depriving him of souls. Nietzsche was right about us killing God, more than even he realized back then.

"Not to mention that he got jealous of all the attention and worship paid to His Son, which he never intended, well not just yet. Gods need souls to survive ... well, now that's your worry, my son. He never intended for Jesus to rule until he was good and ready to turn it over to him. He had cut Jesus personally down to size for his defiance, hence the man's downfall and death, punishing him like the rebellious son that he was.

"It was deliberate, too. A spiteful last laugh at the Christians, Muslims, certain rabbis, and others who had perverted His teachings and cost him souls. He got to pick his own successor, and he also got to have some revenge at the feminists that he blamed for their offenses against him, real or imagined. He was frankly quite incensed by Germaine Greer and her remarks about sexuality over the years, so choosing a guy like you as God, instead of a woman, was a huge middle finger to her kind. He hasn't had the energy for old-fashioned wrath in a way, so he's letting you handle that. He also realized that he was a bit harsh on the gay thing, though he couldn't admit that openly.

"In the end, he wanted a man who wouldn't be so easily controlled and wouldn't live according to even his commandments. As he explained to me in his last breath, 'The right God won't even be ruled by my will or laws.' He wanted an irreligious Jew, and who better than one not raised in Judaism, which would free him from the cultural baggage of the Talmud and Torah? He wanted a man and not one who would be given to letting others push him around, especially wives or girlfriends," Mother went into considerable detail about why I was chosen as Master of the Universe, if you will...

Yes, for a brief second, I considered actually producing a sword, raising it to the sky, and shouting, "By the power of Grayskull, I have the Power!" Then I realized how silly that would sound, even to me, and decided against it. Admittedly, I was always fond of the He-Man comics, despite their cheesy nature and their hero who always took himself too seriously. Part of me wished that they had been an adult comic instead, because then there would have been a lot of bawdy humor and plenty of wild, raunchy sex.

In any case, now I did have the power, but Mom was still talking, and a good son should still listen to his dead mother when she dropped by to make a big announcement from the Beyond. No doubt, she had something else to tell me and I should forget about He-Man for a moment longer. Sure enough, she had stopped to make sure that I hadn't tuned her out, as only a mother would do.

"Isaac ... Ian, please listen! You had that far away, suddenly distracted look on your face that my brother always got when he was daydreaming. Please, I have to finish what I came to say. It's very important! You can get mad at me for the interruption later, but even if you are God, I am still your mother! Punish me if you wish, but listen to me now, please!" Mom continued.

"Sorry, Mom. Okay, what else was there to say?" I smiled at her, while the others watched and listened.

"Look, sweetie ... Lord, whatever you want me to call you, the point is that you're in charge now. You have a throne to fill at some point, though you can also live and rule on Earth if you pleased. There is a reason that you've never really worried about HIV or STDs, and why you've wanted to breed a lot. There is a reason why, when they're around you, people throw caution to the wind and toss their condoms in the trash. Not only are you God, but you've been God for a while now ... well, technically, there were two of you at one point ... you and Adonai, during the transitional phase. I have here the Tablet of Destiny, originally held by Tiamat, Kingu, and then Marduk, and later Adonai ... it's for you. I can't hold it much longer. It will burn me if I do. It's actually very painful to carry right now, even as a ghost. Here it is," Mom handed me the Tablet of Destiny, which didn't burn me at all.

At that point, as Des later told me, my eyes turned white ... and then red ... and then gold ... and then purple ... and finally grey. My skin became translucent for a second, and then a blinding whiteness came out of me, so much that everyone averted their eyes, even Mom. When I focused on dimming it, I was always to do so enough that they were able to look upon me. They all fell on their knees in worship, as if suddenly aware of just how little I was the ordinary mortal man that most folks thought me to be. Des had always talked of me with cult-like reverence, but now ... now even she was amazed and awed by my majesty.

"What else did you want, Mom?" I asked Mom, just in case.

"Well, forgive me, but when I said that I was fine with my lot, I lied a bit. I ... need a final judgment from you, son ... Lord. Please, if I have been good to you at all, shown you a mother's love ... please let me spend eternity how I wish, in what I consider my own Heaven," Mom begged me.

"And what is that?" I inquired.

"I want to be one of your angels, plain and simple. I want to spend eternity as an angel of the new God, doing whatever pleases you ... serving my own son. This is all that I ask, please give it to me. That is what Heaven means to me. That would be my Paradise," Mom pleaded.

"Plus, you'd like the powers of an angel. Well, tell me, are there any archangels?" I wondered.

"Sure. Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel. The other one, Raphael, was banished to a mortal existence during the Renaissance and then died a natural death. He is now in Heaven, but as a regular soul, enjoying his personal Heaven ... an art gallery full of Renaissance nude sculptures ... all male, as it happens. The human Raphael admired women aesthetically, but not as much as men, and he never found them attractive. Anyway, why do you ask?" Mom puzzled.

"Then I will bring him back and make you the fifth archangel. I take it that there have never been female archangels before," I grinned.

"Well, not since Kubaba Cybele was destroyed. Then again, that Goddess had it coming. Attis helped destroy her as payback for castrating him. She never expected that. He killed her and himself at the same time. A murder-suicide deal, you know. But, yeah, I wouldn't mind being the first female archangel since then," Mom smiled at that.

"Is there really a Moroni, and if so, why did he give Joseph Smith those accursed golden plates?" I probed, but just then, all of Jehovah's knowledge hit me ... and trust me, he wasn't omniscient, but he had learned and known a good deal of things.

I realized that Moroni was purely a fabrication and had never existed, much to my relief. It had all been a hoax, nothing more. I banished such thoughts from my mind, touched Mom on the head and transformed her into an archangel ... yes, the archangel Miriam. I then reached out and yanked Raphael out of Heaven to appear before me and made him an archangel again. I kept him gay, mostly due to liking the idea of a homosexual archangel. That should put a bee in some religious bonnets, I thought. I wanted Mom to be happy, but I didn't want her to desire me or leave any danger of that, so I tweaked her orientation and made her a lesbian. I could sense the relief in her face, as if this decision released her entirely from the pain of attraction to me, allowing her to just be my mother and archangel, nothing more.

It occurred to me that I could tweak Martha, too, and make her bisexual, but I realized that she was never happier than now, serving Becky, so I simply made her unable to disobey my eldest sister at all. I also lengthened her lifespan by slowing and reversing her aging process, so that she wouldn't get the release of death any time soon. I further made her unable to achieve orgasm without rimming a woman to a climax. For her, anything less would keep her frustrated, a thought that delighted me, given how much she had mistreated others. For a final touch, I made her absolutely hairless and smooth below the neck, along with removing any of the nearly invisible hair that women typically have on their faces.

With that, I kissed Mom on the lips (but platonically) and released her ... and Raphael, back to Heaven, telling them to "hold the fort," for me until I was ready to show up, kick ass, and take names. I put Mom in charge of the heavenly host, something sure to irk Michael, but why should I give a fuck? I was God now and I would do my own will, thank you very much. I was pleased that the angels hadn't been given my job, especially once so many of the brass turned out to be such dicks.

Turning to my partners, I realized that I no longer needed any kind of pills to perform, as I could get an erection at will. Naturally, or was that supernaturally, I also enlarged my cock and removed all of my hair on my body except my eyebrows, as that seemed more God-like and all. I would look less like my simian ancestors and more like the Supreme Being that I had become. I would always be sleek and bald and never have to shave again. I then removed all hair from the women of my tribe except their eyebrows and head hair, as well as all body hair below the neck on the menfolk. This would make things a lot more fun for us, I believe. I had nothing against lumbersexuals, but I personally preferred both male and female partners to be largely hairless.

At that, I made Enrique and Priya appear before us and addressed them in front of the others.

"You are Enrique, yes? What do you want, Enrique? Honestly, do you want to marry Celia? Do you want to be her lover on the side? I have decided that I must take your wishes and those of Priya into account, too. The Adlers have had their say, but they have no right to make that choice for you. You haven't been heard from, after all. What do you think? What do you think, Enrique?" I asked him, truly curious as to what he wished.

"Look, I am pansexual, but I am just tired of the sharing. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I get jealous, every time I hear or think of Celia with Nathan. It infuriates me. I burn to have her, to make her my own. I am very much in love with her. I don't know what else to say. I wish for her sake that I felt differently, but I don't. I wish that I could move past jealousy, but I can't. That's just how it is," Enrique confessed, still in pain at the thought of sharing Celia indefinitely.

"So ... as you can see, I have supreme power over the Cosmos. If I could make you free of the jealousy, or give you a lover who would be faithful to you, which would you rather have, honestly?" I demanded to know.

"I would ask for a faithful lover, and yes, I would be faithful to her ... or him, too," Enrique shrugged as he admitted his true feelings.

"And how do you feel about that, honestly, Celia? You've heard Nathan earlier state his wishes, but what do you really feel? Are you honestly that much of a slut, which isn't a bad thing, or are you open to the idea of monogamy, as Enrique prefers?" I wanted to clarify things before moving on to Priya.

"I'm ... a slut. Sorry, Enrique. To be blunt, I like you, but I'm not cut out to be faithful to anyone, period. It's just not who I am, just as sharing and poly are not you. We have so much in common in some ways, but not in this. I thought that this was just a diversion for you. I didn't think that it was true love. Are you really in love with me?" Celia wondered aloud.

"Yes, I am. I wish that we were on the same page. I love you ... and you alone, Celia. I just wish that you loved me the same way, mi Corazon," Enrique said, "I've done my playing, but that was killing time until I found my true love, my real passion, you see."

"And you, Priya ... are you more like Celia or more like Enrique?" I turned to Priya at last for her own view.

"Well, no offense, but despite my sins, I am still a good Hindu girl. I was just weak when it came to Nathan. If I am to marry, I must be faithful and loyal to my husband, and would rather that he were to me, too. I get jealous at the idea of Nathan with Celia, too. Perhaps I could marry Enrique and Celia could stay with Nathan, who is more of her type?" Priya proposed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Pact: Wild Gods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds