• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Bisexual Somali Prince Ch. 02

A Bisexual Somali Prince Ch. 02

Lying in bed, Mona Ismail cried herself to sleep. In her parents plush suburban townhouse in affluent Barrhaven, the young Lebanese Canadian Muslim woman bit her lip, thinking about what she lost. Every time Ismail Mona thought about her Somali Muslim ex-boyfriend Rashid Ali, her heart winced. In all her life, no one had ever loved Mona or made her feel the way Rashid did. The Somali brother was like an angel, seriously.

The tall, handsome Somali stud from Alberta treated Mona like a queen. Unfortunately, this wasn't enough for her conservative Lebanese Muslim parents, Mohammed and Mariam Ismail. To them, Rashid Ali's skin being black was unacceptable. There's a lot of racism in the Muslim community of Ontario, Canada. Even though Arabs and Somalis were both newcomers to Canada, the old prejudices many Arabs held against the Africans continued to perpetuate themselves. The Arabs continued to treat the Africans like shit, leading to lasting animosity between both communities.

When Mona Ismail, the daughter of a middle-class Lebanese Muslim family residing in Ottawa began publicly dating Rashid Ismail, a handsome Somali brother from Alberta, people definitely talked. At Carleton University, Arab male students glared angrily at Rashid Ali every time they saw him, for he was the one African Muslim male daring enough to go after one of their precious Arab ladies. Many Arab guys date and even marry African women but Arab ladies are considered off-limits to African men, that's like an unwritten rule in the Islamic world. Rashid Ali and Mona Ismail broke the rule, with devastating consequences.

Mona rose from bed, and went to the nearby washroom. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, the tall, dark-haired and brown-eyed young woman sighed profoundly. There were dark circles in her eyes from lack of sleep. Exactly three days ago, Mona would have celebrated the anniversary of her first meeting with Rashid, but it was not to be. For Mona's cowardice in the face of her parents racism doomed her fledgling romance with Rashid, the man who loved her.

Arab racism against blacks predates the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and it's really nothing new. For centuries, from Mauritania to Morocco, from Ethiopia to Yemen, Arab men have availed themselves of African women and forbade African men from even looking at Arab women too long. By dating Rashid, Mona was breaking all the rules and her family was not about to let that go unpunished. Mona chose to listen to her parents, and dumped Rashid. Now he was lost to her forever. Or was he?

Mona splashed water on her face, and forced a smile. The sadness never left her eyes. Sighing, Mona returned to her bed. Earlier, Mona sat at the computer and looked at her ex-boyfriend Rashid's online profile. Nothing unusual on Rashid's Facebook. A video linked to a Linkin Park music video, a meme about Somali politics, and nothing else. On Rashid's profile there was someone else. Rashid was smiling, standing next to a tall, handsome young white guy.

Peering at the picture, Mona read the description. Rashid Ali and Dylan Stiles, the Dynamic Duo. Mona allowed herself a smile. It had been months since their split and Rashid still didn't have a new girlfriend. Good. Mona remembered how friendly Rashid's parents, Yusuf and Nadia Ali, were, when she met them during one of their visits to Carleton. The Ali clan came to the campus to visit their son Rashid, and were delighted to meet his Lebanese girlfriend.

If only Mona's parents had been as open-minded or friendly. The young Lebanese woman sighed. This would never happen. Mona knew her father would kill her if she ever broke with tradition again. And her mother would probably let him. Her parents racism was indeed that strong. Mona smiled sadly as she remembered the first time she met Rashid Ali. A few months after her Saudi ex-boyfriend Mahmoud left Ottawa to return to his wife Afaf in Dammam, Mona went to the Silver City movie theater by herself, to catch a movie.

While waiting in line at the box office, Mona Ismail saw a tall, handsome young black man walk into the theater. When her turn came, Mona took out her wallet from her purse, and suddenly realized she'd left her credit cards at home. The only cash she had on her was ten dollars, and the 3-D movie she wanted to see cost eleven dollars. Frustrated, Mona tried to explain her plight to the impassive white chick behind the counter, who shrugged. Despairing, Mona wondered what she could do. Out of the blue, the handsome brother who walked in earlier pulled a toonie out of his pocket and handed it to the box office chick, who shrugged and handed Mona her movie ticket.

Mona looked at the ticket, then at the handsome young black man who helped her. The brother smiled, and shrugged. Mona looked into his eyes, and her heart skipped a beat. Most people wouldn't have bothered to help a woman in need, especially an Arabian woman wearing the Hijab, but Mona could tell this guy wasn't like everyone else. Smiling, Mona extended her hand at her savior and thus they were introduced. As it happens, Rashid was seeing the same movie she was, and they went in and sat together. It was simply fate.

That's how it all began, ladies and gentlemen. Mona Ismail and Rashid Ali began hanging out, became friends, and eventually their friendship turned into more. What a pair they made. A tall, handsome black man of Somali descent and an equally tall, attractive, raven-haired and dark-eyed, Hijab-wearing and bronze-skinned Muslim beauty from Lebanon. People stared at Rashid Ali and Mona Ismail everywhere they went, for they made for a most unique couple. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

Mona Ismail smiled to herself as she remembered the first time she and Rashid made love. They had a wonderful weekend getaway which ended in the best way possible. Mona's parents were visiting her grandmother Noor in Nabatieh, Lebanon, and they had the house to themselves. Nevertheless, not wanting to have anyone find out about their affair, Mona went to Rashid's apartment in the east end of Ottawa. For three days, they had wanton sex, ate ice cream, ordered Chinese food, watched TV, cuddled, and had some more sex.

Rashid Ali was a truly passionate lover, and he pleased Mona Ismail in every way. The Somali stud laid her on his bed, and proceeded to worship her voluptuous body. Mona took off her T-shirt, bra and panties, and even her socks. When she began removing her hijab, a smiling Rashid stopped her. Grinning wickedly, Mona kept her Hijab on as Rashid kissed her on the lips, then caressed her breasts. Rashid kissed a path from Mona's tits to her belly, and spread her thighs wide open. Rashid began licking Mona's sweet pussy, and the young Lebanese woman moaned in pleasure.

Rashid ate Mona's pussy, licking her cunt and teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Mona squealed in delight as Rashid fingered her pussy. Later, the Somali stud put her on all fours, spread her big Arabian ass cheeks wide open and ate her booty like groceries. Mona giggled as Rashid stuck his tongue in her asshole. No man had ever done that to her before. Rashid slapped Mona's big butt and ate her ass, and her cunt ended up oozing cum from what he did to her. Afterwards, Mona thanked Rashid by grabbing his long and thick Somali dick and sucking the living hell out of it.

Once Mona had Rashid's dick nice and hard, the Lebanese cutie climbed on top of her man and impaled herself on his manhood. Rashid put his hands on Mona's hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Hard and fast he began fucking her. Mona wrapped her arms around Rashid's neck and kissed him passionately as he fucked her. Rashid slapped Mona's big butt and fucked her with gusto, slamming his dick into her cunt. They fucked and sucked until exhaustion claimed them.

Mona sighed happily, and felt a wetness begin between her legs as she remembered Rashid's passion. The young Lebanese woman smiled to herself, and swore to herself that by hook or by crook, she would get her man Rashid Ali back. Never mind that her conservative Lebanese Muslim family was racist as can be. Mona Ismail swore to herself that she would stand up to them. After all, Mona was a Canadian citizen, not some hapless submissive twit living in the Middle East, subject to Arab male authority. In Canada, a woman can choose who she wants to love. A plan began forming in Mona's mind. With a smile on her face and determination in her heart, Mona went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Bisexual Somali Prince Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds