• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Millicent

Millicent

1234

Millicent is a character from a vignette in one of the parts of 'Epiphanous'. Her circumstance fueled a storyboard in my mind that I think was worth exploring. This is not a story of great wrongs and retribution. There is no bitch burning and from my perspective there is no judgement of right or wrong. These are people who might do what others would not or not do what others might rush into.

There were no real people harmed in the writing of this story and it is not a collection of my experiences in any way except in understanding the emotions involved. I am going to leave anonymous commenting open for now but will probably delete those comments that are not constructive and adding to any fruitful discussion.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From "The Epiphanous Spouses Pt 6"

I woke to the smell of bacon. I was completely naked lying under a sheet and next to me was an equally naked and still sleeping Millicent. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and instantly got wood. I didn't remember a bit of it. Then Kiera walked back into the room wearing nothing but a short tee shirt.

"Shhhh let her sleep. She was so wasted."

I started to get up but remembered my aroused state and nudity but Kiera just tossed me a towel.

Whispering she said "Don't worry about it, I got to see it in all its glory. There's an extra toothbrush in the cabinet and all the body wash and shampoo is in the shower. Breakfast in a few."

I heard a groan behind me and Millicent had rolled over displaying her full breasts to my view. I could only utter "Jesus" under my breath as I walked to the bathroom. Kiera just giggled.

By midmorning, the three of us were sitting down to a breakfast of eggs and bacon, toast and copious amounts of coffee. I kept looking back and forth between them and they just continued ignoring my inquiries with feigned innocence. I had checked myself for any signs of sex and didn't think I had fucked either of them but I couldn't be sure. If I did, I remember thinking I missed out on what had to be a fantastic time.

"David, neither of us fucked you if that is what you are thinking" Kiera chimed in. "Not that I didn't try but after the last couple of shots you were out like a light. Yeah, you did shots when we got back and so did Millicent. You two are crazy."

Millicent looked over at me and grinning just shrugged her beautiful shoulders.

"She was doing tequila shots off your belly and you were doing them off her, well, never mind. In any event you were both naked and stupid drunk and David ..." she whispered "You were big and ready and then you laid back and passed completely out and Millicent here did the same laying passed out drunk across your belly. I wish I had taken a picture. But in any event I got you two straightened out somehow and crashed next to you and now here we are."

Both Millicent and Kiera then burst out into boisterous laughter. I guess I did as well.

"I just wish I could remember any of it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Millicent

I enjoyed the sun in my eyes. It was bright and unfiltered, magnified by the clarity of the super chilled air as it streaked into the cabin window. The Boeing 767 left San Francisco International Airport twenty minutes ago heading east with myself and my new boss and coworker to begin a new chapter in a life that hasn't been what my childhood expectations ever imagined. My parents raised me with the understanding that the entire world was my oyster to taste and explore as I desired. Unfortunately, the old Millicent Bishop took that to mean that it was her oyster and hers alone.

It is ironic to think that the children of San Rafael and Marin County could ever be considered as disadvantaged but it's true. For all the money of my parents and the parents of my friends while growing up, none of it instilled any sense of human worth and dignity. I had everything I ever wished for growing up and by the time I realized my need for humility and dignity, not one of the trinkets was worth a dime to me.

I remember listening to a radio talk show host telling her audience that a woman's virtue and integrity are the only things she can protect that don't cost a single red cent or take a moments effort. Thinking back on that now I know that is true and sage advice for every young girl or woman. I lost my virtue when I was a young teen, stoned half out of my mind and stripped naked on the bed of a neighbor twice my age. A man with carnal lust on his mind and no inhibitions and constraints to hold him back is no match for a girl who feeds that lust. Of course I regretted it later or at least that is what I told myself but that was the start of my young debauchery. It didn't matter that he fed me the drugs. I took them willingly. It didn't matter that it happened several more times. All that mattered was that I surrendered my young virtue and sacrificed my integrity as a result.

I think from that point on I lived for the sole purpose of rebellion. That didn't mean I capitulated education and advancement, not at all. I excelled in academia and I understood what it would bring down the road, even at that young age. Rebellion for me was indulging in pot and ecstasy, staying out all night at the concerts and having sex whenever I felt the urge. I didn't just hit it with anybody. I like to think of it as selective promiscuity. None of the crowd I hung with were part of the Latino or black culture or even hip hop. We were rich stoners. The Bay Area jammers and Dead remnants were it for us.

That was a constant until I graduated from high school and my parents picked up the tab for Stanford. I still kept my Bay Area music affections but the drugs seemed to drop off except for an occasional pot bowl. The demands of Stanford were just too stringent. The sex also dropped off. I know that is ironic for a college girl but I had probably shoved more sex and drugs into my teens than most of these girls would see in twenty years.

Then I met Michael Ethredge in my sophomore year. He was a third year Engineering major intending to move to the Grad school when he finished. He was a brilliant man and unlike me and my social peers, he was working his way through with grants and scholarships. He was also fucking handsome. He was six feet, trim, brown eyes and dark curly hair. Add to that, he was a really good fuck. I had missed that and he lit the fire in me again.

I think my Dad's money intimidated him but I convinced him to get over it and move in with me. From that point on we were inseparable and by the time I finished my undergrad at the end of my third year, Michael was well along in Grad school. He popped the question, I accepted over my parent's objections and we were married.

With both of us still in a grueling academic schedule, life was a bit stressed for a while but we took pains to find time for ourselves. Even still, the sex dropped off. Either I was cramming for exams and papers or he was tooling on his projects. Whatever the case, we were consumed with things other than our young marriage and that's when trouble reared its head.

I was in a hedge class and struggling to get past a couple of problems with a project I had been assigned. Thinking I might get some sympathy from the Professor, I did something really stupid. In hindsight, it was just totally unnecessary. I could have worked the problem out with the help of a couple classmates but with the stress at home I wanted to take a shortcut and get it over with.

Dr. Hedge as he liked to call himself in jest was actually a large balding middle aged guy around fifty named Ben with a frumpy wife who used to come around the faculty offices thinking she was some kind of queen bee. Regardless, he thought of himself as a kingmaker and a gift to women. I can remember my downfall like it was yesterday. I knocked on his door after grabbing a bite when I finished my last class.

"Come in, Ms. Ethredge." He looked up over his half lens and saw a tall honey blond with big tits. That's all he saw. How I was dressed didn't hurt his perception although at the time it was unintentional.

"What can I do for you, Millicent, isn't it?"

"Yes sir, Milli will do, thanks." I took a seat in one of the soft chairs next to his desk as he looked me up and down. When I crossed my legs, his eyes lingered on the expanse of bare thigh.

"Professor Thomas, I need some help with the metals hedge project you assigned to me. I've run into a stumbling block and I just can't seem to get past it. I was hoping you could help me out with it somehow."

Looking back at it, I was either naïve as hell or I was subconsciously looking for something I had no business seeking. More than likely it was a combination of both. I thought I could tease a man like this and get what I needed. I uncrossed my legs and shifted the other leg on top giving him a view nearly to the top of my thigh. Over the next 20 minutes I explained my problem to him and he just rested his chin on his hands for a bit.

"Well, Milli, you are asking for something that might not be fair to the other students but perhaps we could work something out."

His eyes were all over me and his hand dropped down to his lap as if to make an adjustment.

"I could probably work through your problem so you might get the answer with a good bit more work or we could work through something that would simply give you the final result and probably a perfect score as well."

He had a slight grin on his face as he shifted a growing bulge in his trousers. My eyes followed his movements and I could see his rather large and growing erection pressing through his pants.

"Quid pro quo, Milli. Do you understand me?"

I was so stressed from the work load at that point, along with the lack of things going on at home, that I rationalized my actions. I calculated the cost of an A in Dr. Hedge's class and for whatever reason, signed the contract.

Twenty minutes later, my marriage was finished but I had not yet realized it.

"You just got an A, Ms. Ethredge. I'll expect you back here same time next week to keep it that way."

That's what I did for the rest of the semester. Once a week, I did Dr. Hedge until my grade was posted. I made sure not to stop until I saw it posted on my register. I never touched him again after that and I never had him for another class. What I had to contend with besides my guilt was the reputation I had apparently gained among a couple other male professors.

The problem was that old Hedge had lit a fire that I wanted quenched and Michael wasn't helping. He was so damn busy that I began to resent him for it. I began making excuses to get out of the house. I would get back late. No matter what I did, it didn't seem to matter to him. It didn't occur to me that his grad schedule was eating every bit of his time and he couldn't see what was going on right under his nose. He thought everything was fine.

It was fine, for me. I was fucking two married college professors along with an occasional classmate who struck my fancy. This went on through the second year of my program up until a couple weeks before graduation. Then everything fell apart.

One of the professors I was seeing was particularly well endowed. He wasn't the horse cock of old Hedge but he was big and had amazing stamina. He had a kink thing. He got off really big by fucking me in my bed at home when Michael was away. I know that was stupid to do but that guy would have the biggest damn orgasm with his cuck scenario. He got off sticking Michaels pillow under my ass when he fucked me, emptying his nut in me and watching it drool out of my pussy and all over my husband's pillow. It was sick really but I was caught up in it and never stopped him. Then it happened.

Mr. Kink was sawing his dick in me and being very vocal about what a pussy my husband was and wanted my encouragement so I gave it to him. I gave him the kinky words he wanted to hear and to this day I'm so ashamed I want to die sometimes.

"Fuck this little married whore pussy the way my pussy boy hubby can't. Nut my egg and give him a bastard to raise."

I didn't mean a single word of it but it didn't matter. Michael stood in the doorway having listened to every word and watched while his wife was being taken. He was never a willing cuckold. Hell, he didn't know anything about it until that afternoon. When Kink pulled his slimy cock out of me, a river of his jism drooled onto the bed and pillow. Michael took one look and proceeded to totally beat the shit out of the man who cucked him.

He beat him senseless, reached down into his pants that were lying on the floor and took out his wallet. After taking his driver's license, he threw the wallet on the bed, looked at me with ice in his veins and told me he would be back later for his things. The next time I saw him was at his attorney's office to sign the divorce papers. He looked like a beaten man but still had his pride. We didn't have any counselling. There was no attempt at reconciliation. Dad's prenup agreement removed everything I brought into the marriage from consideration including the condo we lived in. What he got was a check for $50K and his own belongings which he already had. Michael wanted nothing but a non-negotiable out.

"I want to tear this up." he said to me when his lawyer handed him the check. "But I know some people who can really use it so I'll give it to them."

I tried to say something but he wouldn't let me.

"Millicent, I loved you and worshipped the ground you walked on. Today, I can't even see two steps in front of me because of the destruction you've sowed. I've learned about the several others before the last one. Nothing can shock me anymore. Millicent, I never so much as suspected you could thoroughly betray me as you have. Where ever you go and whatever you do, I can only wish you the best. Just know I would never have done such a thing to you, ever."

He then did the most unexpected thing. He bent down and kissed my forehead and with tears in his eyes, he said goodbye.

"Michael, I never in my life ever meant what I said that day. I will always love you."

He paused in the doorway, nodded his head up and down and left. I was now Ms. Millicent Bishop again. Michael insisted on having his name back.

I sat on the threshold of what was my condo, an empty home, for about an hour that afternoon. I cried my heart out and then I rose up, went inside and took a long shower. When I finished, I sat naked at my kitchen table and looked around. It was like looking at a home furnishings display at Lowe's. There was no life in the home and none in me. After a progression of eight men, including old Hedge, I had no husband. I had no desire for another man. I had not been with a man since that afternoon when I lost Michael several months ago. The only thing I had was a piece of paper emblazoned with Stanford sitting in an expensive frame and a job with one of the more exclusive consultants in the country.

How I managed that while going through the process of a divorce, I'll never know. Mr. Kink lost his marriage too although he didn't fare as well. Michael paid a visit to his wife and laid out the pictures he took with his phone while the two of us fucked our marriages away. I didn't know about that until she called me one evening. She was calm. She wasn't mad. She just wanted to know why. My reply was that I was a selfish bitch and I meant it too. The world was my oyster and I felt entitled to it. I was ashamed and I told her so. I shared with her what I yelled out that afternoon and cried when I told her I never meant a single word of it. I don't know that she was sympathetic but she understood what I was trying to say. It was the wronged woman having her due and I was contrite.

She took him to the cleaners and he paid out the nose to compensate her for twenty years of marriage. When it was settled and my own divorce was final, I sent her a check for $100K anonymously with a short note. It was a cashiers check so I don't know if she cashed it or tore it up but I felt good doing it nonetheless.

I sold the condo and moved back up to San Rafael and poured myself into my role with McKinsey. Mom and Dad had divorced as well but it was much more amicable. They both wanted to do something else with their lives. The odd thing is they both see each other on occasion. I walked in on them one time and Dad was doing the loving with Mom right on the living room couch. My Dad is a really big man, around six eight and his size extends to certain other parts as well. I don't think I will ever forget that scene. They are happy having their separate lives. They are both rich, do pretty much as they please and they fuck each other whenever they feel like it.

As for me, I decided I wasn't touching another man until I no longer resembled the person I grew up to be. I had destroyed my husband and two marriages and lost any and all desire for the touch of a man. There was no lack of opportunities. It seems every man I worked with at the firm considered me a challenge. They were competing for bragging rights as the first man to fuck Millicent Bishop at McKinsey & Co. That included the clients as well. In all fairness, I didn't shut them down. They all thought my little pussy was fair game. I'd drink the freebies. I would eat the dinners while entertaining a client. I even went sailing with a couple clients and a coworker over a weekend. None of them so much as saw my pussy.

Eventually, I found myself living out of a suitcase and moving from hotel to hotel. I had coworkers who literally did not own a home or have an apartment. All they had was a forwarding address. 100% of their time was at work, travelling or on vacation. That didn't work for me and I think the kicker was missing a Phil Lesh & Friends show back home that I really wanted to go to. My priorities were shifting again and I wanted to be home.

When I called Dad and told him what I wanted to do, he was a bit hesitant which surprised me until I discovered why. He was merging the business with an old time friend and partner, Harry Stanhope. Harry and his late wife, Constance were my godparents and I had known them all my life. Constance had died a dozen years earlier or so and since then, Dad and Harry would get together as often as they could. They were two very wild men in their day and still are.

Anyway, I convinced Dad to take me on as a principle and I started work in his offices in San Rafael. The business was comprised of two practices. One was financial hedging and the other was mergers & acquisitions. I chose to work in the latter especially since it was the biggest piece and would be the primary focus of the new firm, Stanhope-Bishop.

The first year was comprised of learning the ropes, establishing my credibility and turning down one date after the other. It was clients and all of them older and married and looking for a mistress to play with on the side. I was polite and firm. I didn't date anybody, client or otherwise. I just had no interest.

Then about a year ago, we started looking at a firm in Tennessee called Morgan Financials. It was owned by some old codger but managed by one of his sons, Roger Morgan. This was of some interest to me because Morgan was married to my godfather's daughter. One of the things we do besides examine the financials is to do background checks on the principles of the firm and their significant backers if there are any. In this case, there was evidence everywhere.

It seems that Roger Morgan was running a loose shop and bleeding losses. Oddly, the business was good but Morgan's incompetence was costing them enormous margins. Financially, we could make a killing by letting it bleed all over the floor and then sweep in to pick up what was left. His siblings held positions in the firm but they were basically token roles to justify taking a salary and none of them had any real managing influence.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Millicent

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds