• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 10

Losing the House but Winning Mom 10

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Mother and son rekindle their incestuous feelings by having sex on Christmas.

Continued from Chapter 9:

In the way that his hand was on her naked breast before, his mother's hand was on his naked cock now. In the way he stuck his hand inside his mother's nightgown to hold her naked breast in his hand, he wished his mother would wrap her fingers around his prick and hold his naked cock in her hand. He wished his cock would throb and pulsate against her hand so that she'd take the hint and wrap her fingers around his stiff prick. Giving her a reason to stroke him and masturbate him, he wished she'd take the hint of him not only being sexually excited but also being horny and sexually frustrated.

If his cock did throb and pulsate, he wondered if she'd move her hand away when his naked cock came in contact with her hand. Or he wondered if she'd leave her hand there to continue to touch him before holding and fondling his big prick in the way that he touched, held, and fondled her big tit. He'd love nothing more than for her to hold his erect prick in her warm hand. He'd love nothing more than for her to wrap her fingers around him and stroke him in the way he so wanted to rub her clit and finger her pussy. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to masturbate him in the way he so wanted to masturbate her.

Maybe, if she was sleeping, instead of moving her hand away from his cock, she'd wrap her fingers around his big prick instead. An involuntary move on her behalf, his cock throbbed and pulsated by the mere warmth and touch of her soft, motherly hand. Then, when she didn't move her hand away, wanting and needing more sexual stimulation, he voluntarily throbbed and pulsated his cock as if he was having sex with her hand.

"Mom," he said.

He didn't need to say anymore for her to know his meaning.

"Oh don't be such a prude Michael. This is how I slept with your father. It isn't like I'm giving you a hand job," she said. "He always held my breast and played with my pubic hair when we faced one way and I held his cock when we faced the other way. Holding your penis in my hand gives me comfort," she said. "It's just my hand Michael. It isn't as if I have your cock in my mouth or in my pussy."

'Just her hand?'

Giving him one image, she gave him two more images. He imagined his stiff prick in her mouth. He imagined her staring up at him with her big, green eyes, while his hard, hairy cock was buried in her mouth. He imagined mounting his mother and his mother reaching down to place his cock by her wet cunt. Then, humping her and with her humping him, he imagined being inside of his mother again. He imagined making love to his mother before fucking his mother.

He wondered what else she'd say was okay to do because she did that with his father. Would it be okay for her to give him a hand job in the way she did seven, long weeks ago? Would it be okay for her to give him a blowjob in the way she did seven, long weeks ago? Would it be okay for him to cum in her mouth and to watch her swallow his cum? Would it be okay for him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy? Would it be okay for him to give her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and with his cock? Would it be okay for her to make love to him before fucking him, really fucking him hard in the way that he fucked her really hard while pounding her pussy Halloween night?

Now instead of just leaving her hand stationary on top of his prick, wrapping her fingers around him, she held his cock as if she was holding the handle while riding a streetcar. Immediately his prick grew harder and it didn't take him very long to have a full erection. Now, even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop his cock from throbbing and pulsating while in his mother's hand. Every time his cock throbbed and pulsated, it grew longer, wider, and harder.

So wanting to slowly hump his mother's hand, first getting an erection over feeling his mother's breast and now with his mother holding his naked erection in her hand, he couldn't wait to masturbate. Then, it happened. As if his stiff prick had a mind of its own, as if it was about to explode with cum, his cock grew harder than it's ever been before.

He needed to leave. He needed to go back to his own room. Before something terrible happened that they'd both regret in the morning, he had to stop this incestuous sex before he no longer could. As if she wasn't his mother but some woman he brought home for the night, there was just no way that he could have incestuous sex with his mother again without falling in love with her.

* * * * *

"Maybe I should go to my room now Mom," he said knowing his big prick was ready to prematurely ejaculate.

Besides, he needed to masturbate himself. He needed to cum. If they weren't going to have sex, he needed to stroke himself while thinking about being in bed naked with his naked mother and having sex with her.

"Please don't go Michael. Not yet," she said releasing her hold on his stiff prick to take hold of his hand. She looked up at him with sad, lonely eyes. "I need you. I don't want to be alone. Not tonight, on Christmas Eve." She looked at her nightstand clock. "It's nearly Christmas. We should be together for Christmas if only sleeping in the same bed," she said looking up at him with a pitiful puppy dog look that he couldn't resist.

In the way that he needed her, his mother needed him. She looked at him as if she was so lonely. She looked at him as if she was so horny, as horny as he was. She looked at him as if she was sexually frustrated, as sexually frustrated as he was. She looked at him as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

How could he leave her? What son would leave his mother in her time of physical, emotional, and sexual need? This was it. This was the turning point in their forbidden, sexual relationship. It was one thing to have sex with his mother in their old live while living in a seedy motel in California, but it was another thing to have sex with his mother in their new life when living in their new home. Destined to be with her forever, he couldn't leave her.

Their relationship wasn't just about incestuous sex anymore. Their incestuous relationship had morphed into something else, something higher, and something more beautiful. Their relationship was more about love. No longer incestuous, their relationship wasn't about what a mother sexually feels for her son and what a son sexually feels for his mother. Their relationship was about real love, the love felt between a man and a woman, a boyfriend and girlfriend, or a husband and wife. Just as she was no longer her mother and he was no longer her son, they were lovers.

"Mom," he said again.

She reached out her hand to grab a handful of his erect prick again. Pulling him back in bed by his penis, as if grabbing for a tool to do a job that she needed done, he couldn't believe his mother grabbed his naked cock again. Every time she touched his prick was like the first time she touched his prick. With her grip even tighter around his cock than it was before, he moved back in bed beside her before she pulled off his cock.

She stared at his erect prick as if seeing it for the first time. She stared at his erect prick in the way that he stared at her naked body when she stripped naked in the motel. She stared at his naked prick as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. She stared at his erect prick as if she was as hungry for his cock as he was hungry for her pussy.

"Did I do that?"

He looked down to wear she was staring. She was staring at his cock. His mother was staring at his cock. Even though she had stared at his cock plenty of times before, he couldn't believe she was staring at his cock again now. Every time she looked at his cock, leered at his prick, and ogled his dick, sexually aroused him as if she was seeing his penis for the first time.

'Duh,' he wanted to say but didn't.

Too sexually excited to speak, it was then that he realized that she was sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him. It was then that he realized that they were going to have sex. If it wasn't enough that his mother was in bed with him nearly naked with a see-through nightgown, he was on the same page now. Needing to be hit with a baseball bat to see the subtle sexual signs that women give men, men are such dopes to miss the clues. He was such a dope not to see his mother had planned to have sex with him tonight all along.

She let go of his engorged prick to look down at his engorged prick. In the way she teased him before when she grabbed his cock in the motel room, she was teasing him now. As if they were already lovers, and they were, as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife instead of mother and son, she giggled her whisper in his ear.

"Did I arouse you sexually by just putting my hand on your naked penis?"

She stared up at him while waiting for his answer. Seemingly unable to stop herself from touching him in the way that he was unable to stop himself from touching her, she took hold of his cock again in her hand. Holding his cock as if squeezing a full tube of toothpaste with the cap on, she held his erection tighter in her hand than she ever did before. Her lustful desire for him was transfer from her to him through her hand and through his cock.

"Yes. I mean no. Holding your breast and touching your pubic hair, while dry humping you, did that too," he said with a little laugh. "Mom, I'm so sorry, but I can't help myself from holding you, touching you, and feeling you," he said. "I'm so embarrassed. We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong. This is so wrong."

Not believing what he said for a second, his apology wasn't sincere. Even though he said they shouldn't be doing this, even though he said this is wrong, so wrong, he couldn't stop himself from having sex with his mother because it felt so right. With her tightly gripping his prick in her hand, he so wanted to move his hips back and forth for her to give him a forced hand job.

Sorry that he said they shouldn't be doing what they were doing while in bed naked together and that what they were doing was wrong, he was glad he said what he said. With him throwing her under the bus, now the onus was off of him and place upon her. Now, with him showing his reluctance, albeit feigned reluctance, to having an incestuous, sexual relationship with his mother, the onus was on her to continue down this road of lunacy and sexual debauchery.

"Sorry? Embarrassed?" She laughed her musical laugh. "It's okay Michael. You have nothing to be sorry or embarrassed about. Don't be sorry and don't be embarrassed. Your cock isn't the first cock that I've held in my hand," she said. "And I'm sure your cock won't be the last cock that I hold in my hand," she said with a wicked laugh. "Hardly a virgin, I was married once," she said with a laugh.

She looked at him with sexual excitement while he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"Mom," he said embarrassed that his mother was seemingly ready to tell him about her sexual exploits with other men.

Yet, relieved and disappointed at the same time, instead of talking about her sexual exploits with other men, she talked about their sexual exploits before briefly confessing what she sexually did with his father.

"Besides, I've already done more than just hold your cock before," she said with a dirty laugh. "I stroked your prick," she said moving her hand back and forth as if she was giving him a hand job. "I sucked your prick," she said moving her cheek in and out with her tongue while moving her hand back and forth in front of her mouth. "And I fucked your prick," she said moving her hips in and out as if she was in bed fucking him.

After using her body language to give him sexually, explicit images of all that they've sexually done together, she looked at him looking at her.

"Mom," he said was all that he could say.

He looked at her looking at him.

"I've been holding your father's prick in my hand and giving him regular hand jobs and blowjobs since my Prom," she said with another giggle before giving him a sad look. "He was the only man I had sex with until I had sex with you."

His mother was a virgin when she met his father. He was surprised that she was a virgin. With her not so innocent now, she must have been so innocent then. For some reason, perhaps in the aggressive sexual way that she acts, he thought there were other men in his mother's life before his father.

"Sorry Mom," he said again suddenly feeling guilty that he turned his mother from being a morally modest woman to being an incestuous whore.

She made a sour face at him.

"Now, as if you've opened my sexual floodgates, I'm not embarrassed to tell you that I've been thinking about having sex with other men," she said. She looked at him as if to see what his reaction would be to her personal, private, sexual confession. "Now that I've seen your cock, held your cock, sucked your cock, and fucked your cock, as if I'm a wicked whore, I've been preoccupied with the thought of cocks. With my only other comparison being your father's prick, I'm curious about seeing, touching, feeling, and having sex with other men's pricks."

Michael looked at his mother with shock.

'Not another man, not one man, but other men's pricks?'

He wondered how many other men's pricks his mother would need to satisfy her sexual curiosity of seeing, touching, feeling, and having sex with other men. Well, he did it. It was all his fault. He had turned his mother into not just an incestuous whore wanting to have sex with him but into a regular whore in wanting to have sex with other men.

Having never heard his mother talk in such a sexual way, it excited him when she repeated the word cock. Instead of making him possessively jealous, it sexually excited him that his mother was thinking about having sex with other men. Which men? Her friends? Her neighbors? Strangers? Men she saw at the mall? Men she picked up in a bar? Men she met online?

Following her lead, hoping she'd give him some, hot pillow talk about her sexual life, he pumped and pried her for sexual information. He was ready to hear more. He was ready to learn things about his mother that he never knew before. Seemingly, his mother was just like any other woman. She had wants, needs, desires, and even sexual secrets. Just in case she wanted to masturbate him while giving him hot, pillow talk, he turned to face her. Just in case she wanted to suck him before fucking him, he moved to lay on his back to give her hand and mouth better access to his cock.

"I can't even imagine you giving Dad a hand job and/or a blowjob," he said prodding her for more sexual information about her past while hoping that she'd give him a hand job and/or a blowjob too. He looked at him with as much curiosity now as she looked at him with curiosity before. "Just wondering, did you just hold Dad's cock while stroking him or did you fondle the head of his prick while moving your hand back and forth."

Thinking that he was being coy in his sexual seduction of his mother, seemingly he was so transparent in what he hoped to receive from his mother. She looked at him and gave him a sexy smile before reaching her hand down to fondle the head of his cock with her fingertips. Then, she slowly started stroking him.

"Is that what you'd like for me to do? Would you like me to fondle the head of your prick with my fingertips while stroking your cock? Would you like me to masturbate you?"

She lifted her head off her pillow to look at him again but he didn't turn to look at her. When he didn't look at her, she stared down at his cock. Feeling awkwardly embarrassed that he wanted his mother in an incestuously sexual way, nonetheless, wishing that she'd masturbate him and /or blow him, he felt so perversely perverted. Never thinking badly of his mother, not thinking that she was a woman with sexual wants, needs, and desires, he shouldered all the blame of turning his mother into an incestuous whore.

Yet, even when they were having sex in that motel room in California, never had he so openly talked to his mother about sex as he was now in their house in Massachusetts. Talking about sex with his mother was nearly as sexually exciting as having sex with his mother. Feeling as if there was nothing that he couldn't say or ask his mother, he felt free. He suddenly felt unencumbered by guilty. Now he viewed Jennifer more as his lover, his girlfriend, or even his wife than he did his mother.

"Yeah, actually I do want you to give me a hand job but I don't know if we should do that," he said already regretting saying that she shouldn't give him a hand job.

He needed to play his part and play his game so that his mother wouldn't think he was a pervert. It was one thing for him to have incestuous sex with his mother but it was quite another thing for her to think that he was perverted. Just as he couldn't think of his mother as being a whore, he didn't want her to think him a pervert or perverted. Just as he could never think badly of his mother, the last think he wanted was for his mother to think badly of him.

For all of the things he was sexually thinking about doing and wanting to do with his mother, he needed her to trust his judgment and for her not to think that his judgment was clouded by incest and incestuous thoughts. He needed for her to know that his thoughts weren't twisted by sexual perversions for his mother. Now that he was about to have sex with his mother again, he thought of all of the sexual things that his father wanted to do with his mother. Now that she confessed that she's curious about other men's cocks, he thought of all the sexual things that she refused to do then but that she may be ready to do now.

He thought about flashing his underwear clad, topless, and naked mother to other men. He thought about them participating in the swinging lifestyle. He thought about her having sex with other men while he watched. He thought about him having sex with other women while she watched. He thought about them having threesomes and foursomes. He imagined her serving his friends drinks topless and/or naked while they played poker. In the way she refused to do with his father before, maybe she'd be more ready to do with her son now. What she wasn't ready for then, she was obviously ready to do now.

* * * * *

He watched her staring at his naked prick in the way that he was staring at her naked breasts that were totally hanging out and exposed from her nightgown. After she confessed that she had been thinking of other men's' cocks, seemingly, in the way that he was enamored with breasts, especially with her breasts, she was suddenly enamored with not just his prick but also with other men's pricks too. Even when they were having sex in the motel, never had his mother stared at his prick while touching his prick as much as she was staring at it and touching it now. Suddenly and seemingly, she was as hungry for his cock as he was hungry for her pussy. Suddenly and seemingly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"I had a sexual life before you came along Michael and after you were born," she said with a little laugh while slowly running her fingers over the head of his erection. "After you voiced your reluctance, saying we shouldn't be doing this and that this is wrong, are you okay with me holding your penis and touching your penis in this sexually, incestuous way? Tell me now because if we're going to go through with his again, having sex, it must be consensual," she said without removing her hand.

While staring at his cock, she fingered the head of his cock. While continuing to stare at his cock, she teased him with her gentle, motherly touches. Then, she excited him even more by cupping his testicles in her hand before sliding a slow hand all the way up his erect penis.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds