• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cucking In Montana Again

Cucking In Montana Again

My Monday evening adventure with Sharon and Bill had been great and I looked forward to their returning on Tuesday evening. Although they were an overweight couple, they sure liked sex! And her cunt was surprisingly tight for her age, while his cock was perfect for pleasuring. This was going to be another fun evening.

When they departed on Monday evening, Sharon said that they were going to bring some friends over the next night. I knew that the email interaction that we had enjoyed had been false, that they had experienced sex with others, and I wondered how this evening would play out.

True to form, at 8:25pm, I walked naked to the hotel room door, unlocked it, and assumed the position, on my knees in the middle of the room. I also secured the blindfold, as instructed. My heart was pounding again and I hoped that my anticipation would not be as visible as it was last night, especially if Sharon and Bill were bringing another couple.

Very shortly, the door opened and I heard the rustling of feet. Judging by the footsteps, there were several people in the room. I immediately heard three or four zippers open as the visitors began to shed their clothing. I was grabbed by the arms and lifted to the bed, where I found Sharon's waiting body. She told me that tonight was going to be real fun for everyone and that I needed to trust her and play along. With that, someone handcuffed my arms behind me and wrapped duct tape around the blindfold so I could not slip out of it. Then, without warning, my head was forced between her legs and Bill told me to “get her ready.”

I licked her nice clean cunt for a couple of minutes until Bill pulled me away and forced his cock between my lips. I sucked on his hard cock for about a minute before he pulled out and started fucking Sharon. This is when the action really began.

I was lifted off of the bed by someone and pushed down on the floor. Immediately, someone started hitting my face with another hard, thick cock. I immediately began sucking this new toy and decided that I was going to do my best to make it cum as soon as possible. However, it wasn’t long before I heard Bill moan in obvious pleasure as he must have emptied his hose in Sharon. Just as quickly, the cock that I was sucking suddenly retreated as the owner jumped on the bed to give Sharon her second pounding. Bill immediately had me clean the juices off of his cock.

As soon as Bill’s cock was clean, another new member was presented in front of my face. This one was smaller than the other two, but just as hard. Being an avid cock sucker, I enjoy all cocks, not just the big ones. I am more into the pleasure that I am providing than worrying about the size of the equipment. I really had this guy going as I could taste the precum as it oozed from his head. And just when I thought that he was really getting into fucking my face, the other guy unloaded into Sharon, who by this time was wailing in an almost continuous orgasm. Small cock departed my lips and was replaced by the familiar size and shape of the other guy, so I cleaned him, tasting both Sharon and the combined cum droppings of both fuckers.

I must have really got to small cock as I was just beginning to taste the rather large pole of number 4 when I heard him cum in Sharon (I wonder if she ever knew that he had entered). Number 4 continued fucking my face and took pride in gagging me as he forced himself deeper and deeper into my throat. Just when I thought that I was going to suffocate, he pulled out and jumped on Sharon, obviously giving her the fuck of her life.

While the big cock was pleasuring Sharon, Bill returned to me and layed me down on the carpet. This was the first time that I had noticed that my cock was rock hard and dripping. I beat my meat a lot and don’t often have much precum, but tonight was an exception. Bill didn’t help matters as he stretched some sort of elastic cock ring around my shaft and balls. I immediately thought that I was going to rip out of my skin. Then, He took a cord and stretched my arms over my head as he fastened the cuffs to one of the legs of the bed. Soon, big cock grunted like a pig and filled Sharon with another gallon of cum, which caused her to squeal with delight. When he got off of her, Bill and Small Cock helped her off of the bed and placed her cunt directly over my face. Before her cunt was within 2 feet of my mouth, I could already feel cum drops hitting my head and neck, she was really full. Then, she proceeded to squat over my open mouth and release the combined cums of her four friends. It seemed like an eternity before she stopped dripping, shook through a mild climax and stood up.

I began wondering what was next when I felt the hot sensation of fresh cum hitting my stomach and chest. Apparently, the boys were completing a circle jerk watching me suck the load from Sharon. After the fourth steaming load, the cuffs were released and Sharon told me to stay where I was until they left. Then, seeing my discomfort (my obvious purple cock), someone jacked me until I added a fifth load to myself. While they were leaving, Sharon said:

“Tomorrow and Thursday, you are to stay in this room, naked. You are not to leave. My friends and I will drop by throughout the day to receive pleasure and we’ll bring meals. The cleaning staff has orders to stay out of this room until Friday, so don’t worry about anyone coming in that doesn’t belong. We have your room key, so we’ll just come and go, or cum and go as we please.”

After they left, all I could do was get some hotel hair conditioner from the bathroom and jack myself again. This was out of control, but I was loving it. I just wish that I could have fucked Sharon or that she, Bill, or one of the cocks had taken the initiative to suck me. Maybe next time.

I went to bed that night a real mess, as the drying loads of 6 powerful cums painted my stomach, chest, and groin. This was becoming the best road trip of my career!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cucking In Montana Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds