• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • PSI Ch. 02

PSI Ch. 02

123

Mara was crying. She was somewhere - an office, from the look the leather couch and dark wood desk - and her cheeks were running with tears as she hiccupped and sputtered out a confession. As cute as she normally was, she looked like crap when she cried. She glanced up, and I could see she was speaking with a man in a suit, but I could not see his face - it seemed to be covered in shadow.

"I see." The man's voice was low and resonant, almost hypnotic. "You understand, that sort of behavior is not acceptable on this campus. We expect our students to be in control of their sexual urges. I'm going to have to punish you, Ms. Saratov. Please stand up and remove your pants."

Mara blinked in shock, and I could feel her mind trying to process what had been said. She stood up, legs shaking, and backed towards the door.

"That won't do."

There was an impact of some kind, and Mara fell to the ground. Her body twitched, unable to move. I could see polished brown leather shoes on the floor next to her head, and then, from the shadowed figure of the man, hands came down to rip at her black t-shirt, pulling aside the torn cotton to reveal the dark blue cups of a bra underneath. No, not hands - there were more than two, and no fingers - these were like the tentacles of some giant octopus.

Additional tentacles reached down, some surprisingly delicate, others thick as a man's arm, strong, and wrapped around her, slithering under her bra to her breasts. Mara's body jerked and tossed, unable to move purposefully, but as her left breast slipped from the cup of her bra, I could see one cherry-pink nipple harden under the caress of a tentacle. Further tentacles curled around her waist, stroking her belly, and up the ankle cuffs of her jeans, throbbing between the fabric and her calves. Spasmodically, her hips thrust upward.

As the tentacles continued to move, they pulled and ripped at the remainder of her clothing, removing shoes, socks, and bra. Her shirt was already in tatters, and once the large tentacles had forced their way up to her lower thighs, they flexed, tearing her jeans with tremendous force. She screamed, and then the tentacles descended on her hips, groin and waist, ripping away the last of the denim fabric and leaving only a pair of white cotton panties; there was a dark stain where the panties had been pulled taught to her labia, and the fabric clearly outlined her mound and lips.

For a split second, Mara seemed to regain control of herself, and opened her mouth to scream again. The instant her lips opened, however, a large tentacle thrust itself into her mouth, looking like nothing more than a gigantic, obscene cock. She choked and gagged, tears welling in her eyes. For some reason, the sight of the lithe blonde being violated in this way was incredibly arousing.

"Fuck me," the hypnotic voice commanded, but Mara's hands clawed and beat against the remaining tentacles, her nails digging into the rubbery flesh. Her legs kicked as she tried to crawl away, but she was caught in those overpowering limbs.

"Very well," the voice drawled with a slight bit of impatience, and then the tentacles slipped down her belly, under the fabric, and ripped her panties into two pieces. The panties hung around her thighs, one half on each leg, as the girl I had fucked just hours before was once again exposed to my sight. I could smell her arousal - whether it was the dream or just the memory, I didn't know, but I wanted to see her vagina pried open again. The tentacles slithered down and began to stroke her lips, rustling through her pubic hair; finally, one, quite large, slithered into her.

There was a sound - not a scream, quite, with her mouth filled by that tentacle - but a muffled, panicked sound as the thick, veined tentacle slid deeper and deeper into her vagina. I could see her vaginal lips spreading obscenely, straining, and then tearing slightly, with small stains of blood appearing on the tentacle as it began to move in and out. What was even more obscene, however, was how the tentacles lifted her into the air, binding her arms and spreading her legs wide. The unseen man gasped, and I could hear his heavy breathing.

"I said," he repeated, "Fuck me."

And with that, Mara seemed to lose all restraint, to feel no pain, returning to that wild girl I had melted into briefly on the grass. Her hands reached up to stroke whatever tentacles she could find, her cheeks dented in as she sucked the first tentacle deep into her throat, and she moaned like a cat in heat. I watched the muscles in her thighs and belly ripple as she undulated, trying to grind the tentacle which penetrated her in deeper and deeper.

"Yes," the man whispered, removing his tentacle from her sopping cunt. He dropped his pants, then pushed his cockhead easily into her loosened pussy. With a snarl, his hands spread the cheeks of her ass, and that gigantic, slick tentacle began to rub at the crinkled skin surrounding her anus.

Again, Mara rotated her hips sensuously, and the unseen man grunted, suddenly thrusting forward hard and fast. I knew that he must be coming inside her, just like I had. I remembered how good it had felt. At the same time, he speared her ass with his wet tentacle, and she jerked as she came with him. They thrust rabidly together for perhaps half a minute, until he finally pulled his penis from her and lowered her to the floor with his tentacles. She lay there, half curled into a fetal position, eyelids fluttering, with a small puddle of cum collecting under her cunt on the polished wood of the floor.

Then, she drew in a breath, raised her chin, looked up with hungry blue eyes. "More," she whispered. The tentacles reached for her again.

I woke up in the dark of early morning, wrapped in blankets, sweating and erect. What the fuck was wrong with me? First I essentially assaulted Mara, and then I dreamed about raping her with tentacles? I had never had thoughts like this before, or felt urges like this - but for the past three nights, ever since the we had sex on the lawn, I'd been having nightmares. The essential elements were the same - Mara being raped - but this was the first time that some kind of tentacle monster had come into it. I rubbed at my eyes, hoping the images would go away. It would serve me right when she called the police and reported me for what I had done. The other day had shown me that I was not the kind of man I thought I was, and it was really bothering me.

Glancing at my alarm clock, I saw that it was only 5:45. Breakfast wouldn't be served until 7:30, and I didn't have a class until 9:00, but I couldn't go back to sleep yet. Across the room, Rick was still sleeping in his own bed, snoring softly, and I didn't want to wake him up to burden him with my problems. My hand drifted down to my hard cock, but I couldn't bring myself to jerk off with another guy in the room, so I pulled on jeans, a shirt and jacket - early mornings like this tended to be cold even in southern New England, never mind the more northern states - and left the dorm for a walk.

The grass on the quad was wet with dew, and the sky was slowly growing lighter, glowing a pale blue against the darker night. In the east, I could see a beautiful sunset between the buildings and trees, painting the sky in reds, oranges, purples and pinks. Perhaps, I thought, watching a sunrise would lift my spirits. Walking out in the wet cold had already lowered other things. I looked for a place to enjoy it, climbing a low hill above the track; the cuffs of my jeans were soaked by the time I got to the top of the grassy hill.

It had been three days of pushing aside nerves, wondering when the hammer was going to drop. In the meantime,I'd learned to control my breathing and heart-rate with auto-hypnosis, a few simple throws and blocks in defensive martial arts - I would really have been enjoying myself if it wasn't for the constant stress. I watched the sky for several long moments before I noticed motion below me. There was a girl running the track in white sneakers, a tank top and white cotton shorts. The telltale white cord of an iPod ran from her ears down to her belt. Her red hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail, and as her blue eyes flicked up to me while she ran past, I recognized Rosie Preston. We'd had a second session of auto-hypnosis together and once again partnered for the guided hypnosis practice, and I confess that even torturing myself about what had happened with Mara had not prevented me from enjoying every moment.

I sat down on the hill, knowing that my pants would be soaked within moments, and spent a few moments glancing back and forth between her and the sunrise. As the sky grew brighter and the spectacular colors faded, I found myself watching her more and more - especially the way her cleavage bounced while she jogged. Eventually, she slowed to a walk, then stopped at a metal bench where she lifted a bottle of water to her lips and drank.

By this point, the sun was well up over the horizon, and I stood up, gave her a wave, and walked down. She turned off her music and regarded me with a bit of caution; and perhaps, I thought, she was right to. After all, what I had done to Mara had been monstrous. Nevertheless, something drew me down that hill - I was incredibly attracted to her, and I just couldn't resist the chance to speak with her alone, outside of class. Hell, if I was going to be arrested any day now, I might as well enjoy myself. And maybe Mara wasn't going to tell anyone...

"You're up early," I called out with a smile as I approached. "Do you always get up to run?"

Rosie took a step toward me, nodded once, and let her hand and water bottle drop to her side. "Every day. It takes work to have a body like this." With a good natured wink, she thrust her hip out to one side and arched her back. Her sweaty breasts rose and fell in time with her heavy breathing, and a peach flush had spread over most of the visible skin on her body. During both our classes together, I had been only able to smell her fruity perfume; today, I could smell her: a musky, sweaty smell, but not overpowering and not unattractive. I wondered if this was what she would smell like after sex. It was all I could do to blink, glance aside and will myself not to get hard.

I could feel my heart pounding, just like the other day when we had first met in class - nerves mixed with lust. I wanted to reach out and touch her, to reach out and take her, to grind myself hard against her. I had never been more horny in my life than in the past few days - even waking up from those horrible nightmares had left me hard. With an effort, I looked back, fixing my eyes to hers and ignoring the curves of her breasts, her flat, defined stomach peeking out between her shirt and shorts, the long, smooth flesh of her legs. The eyes seemed safest, but that crystal blue color threatened to overwhelm me.

"I'd say it's worth it," I stammered before I quite knew what was coming out of my mouth.

Rosie smiled, taking another step closer. "You like, then?" She was within arms reach now, still playfully teasing me.

It seemed she was giving me permission to look. "Very much," I murmured, running my gaze obviously and appreciatively up and down her body.

"Well, good. A girl likes to hear it, every once in awhile." Her laugh was fresh and clear, like the ripple of a mountain stream. "Anyway, I need to shower before breakfast. I'm told there's showers over by the locker rooms, but I'm not quite sure where - the past couple days I've just gone back to the dorms all sweaty and gross." She giggled again. "Did you happen to see them on the way down the hill?"

I had, though it hadn't seemed important at the time. "Over this way." I nodded, then led her toward the girls' locker room and showers; it must have been so dark when she began her run that she couldn't see them. It wasn't far, and I searched for something to say to keep her talking, unsuccessfully. The silence stretched until we paused outside the door.

"Great, thanks." She smiled again. "I'd kiss you on the cheek for being a sweetheart, but I'm all nasty right now."

"I don't mind." I leaned in and presented my cheek. For a moment, I thought I had pushed it too far and she would freak; but then, she leaned forward with a small smile and pecked my cheek. As she did so, I curled my head around hers, running my lips, nose and cheek just over the tiny, thin hairs along her neck and inhaling deeply. I could see her tremble as I whispered, "I don't mind at all."

"Mmmm." Rosie looked around, as if checking to see whether anyone was watching, then took my hand in her own. "Why don't you come help me clean up, then," she whispered. Those blue eyes glanced down at my wet jeans and observed, "After all, it's chilly out and you're all wet from the grass. We should make sure you don't catch a cold." With a tug, she led me behind her into the women's locker room, then released my hand to grasp her tank top and sports bra, stripping them off her body and throwing them aside in one smooth motion. She looked back over her flawless pale shoulders, smiled, then strode toward the showers, clad only in those white cotton shorts. I could see the pink string of a thong peeking out over one hip, and the muscles in her back moving gracefully as she strode away.

My penis stiffened immediately at the thought of those unseen naked breasts, and I raised one leg to tug off a shoe. I hopped from one foot to the other, dropped the other shoe, then both socks. The tile of the locker room was cold on my bare feet. I peeled off my t-shirt as I heard a shower start from the next room, and followed her through the open doorway into the show area. There was a trail of clothing to show where Rosie had passed - designer white sneakers, white athletic socks, thin cotton shorts, and finally that hot-pink thong, which I could not resist the urge to lift and sniff briefly. It smelled like sex: sweat and vaginal fluids, and on the spur of the moment I stuffed the thong into the front pocket of my pants before dropping them on the tile.

I strode into the shower room with my cock waving upright in front of me, and paused to watch Rosie moving under the water. Her red hair was plastered down her neck, onto her shoulders and the very uppermost curves of her breasts. Her body and limbs shone wetly under the lights, steam rising from her flushed skin as she stood there, eyes closed, running her hands down her sides and over her hips.

I walked forward into the hot spray, reached out and cupped her jaw with my left hand, and placed my right on her hip to draw her close as I kissed her. Our tongues twined for a long moment as our wet, hot bodies slid against each other. I ran my right hand down past her belly, and my heart jumped when I found her mound shaved completely bare. She shuddered, and we came up for air.

"Wait," she whispered, finally opening those blue eyes, and dropped to her knees in front of me, placing one hand lightly around my cock before leaning in and licking at the head. I sighed as I felt her warm, wet tongue dance along my cock head and shaft. She licked my balls, taking first one, then the other gently into her mouth, and then rose up to slide the perfect 'o' of her lips around the head of my cock. She opened her eyes wide, and looked up into mine. I rested one hand on the back of her head and groaned as she began to bob up and down, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. She obviously knew what she was doing; by the time her nose touched my belly, the feeling of my cock rubbing down into her throat - the sensation of her swallowing around my shaft - was about as much as I could take.

I took her by the head, gasping, and drew her up off my cock. Whatever happened, I didn't want to cum yet. I knelt down next to her, pushed her back onto the tile, and lifted one of her legs as she wiped spit from her mouth, then leaned and pressed my lips to her inner thigh. I peeled her cunt lips back - unlike Mara, she hardly had any lips to speak of; her hairless vagina reminded me of a child's - exposing the bright pink flesh inside. For this, I was going to take my time. I began to lick up the small beads of water left by the shower.

Gradually, her hips began to move against me. Her soft hand rested in my hair, and I could hear her moan as she leaned back against the cold, tiled wall. After a few moments, I couldn't tell any longer if I was drinking water from the shower, her fluids, or a mixture of both.

I stayed there on my knees, licking, stroking, sucking, nipping, as her breathing gradually increased. Rosie was nowhere near as quiet as Mara, and there was no reason to be; we were the only ones here. "Oh yeah," she moaned. "Suck my cunt. I want to cum... I want to... oh!"

I flicked her clit a final time, and she came, drawing in a deep breath and holding it, her entire body tensed, those smooth, toned thighs trembling uncontrollably. I gave her a few more licks, enjoying her jerking motions each time my tongue connected with her vagina, then kneeled as she drew me up by the hair. We kissed again, my body pressing hers back against the shower wall as our legs twined and my cock rubbed into her belly. "Fuck me," she breathed against my lips.

I bent my knees outward to lower my hips as she spread her legs around me, pushing my cock down under those cute little labia, her hand making sure I was positioned correctly, and then, gathering my feet under us, I stood. We rose together on trembling legs, and moaned into each other's ears as my cock rose higher and higher up into her belly. Putting her weight back against the shower wall, Rosie lifted one leg from the ground to wrap it around my thigh.

I had to pause for a moment then, as she pulsed around me like a slick velvet glove. I had never slept with any girl this beautiful; she wasn't as painfully tight inside as Mara had been, but she was willing, and had the body of a goddess - or a model. The very thought of who I was fucking threatened to send me over the edge, and I had to bite my lip not to cum in her immediately. She knew it, too, and loved it; I was sure from the way she smiled.

"Do you like my cunt," she whispered in my ear. This girl obviously liked to talk dirty. She tensed her core muscles around my cock, and I moaned at the constriction. "Fuck it. Fuck me. Fuck me - oh! Fuck me!" I began to move, thrusting up into her, pushing her ass against the wall with a wet smack. I had to stop again, however, lest I come, and she bit my neck in frustration. "I said fuck me. Are you a man, or not?"

With a growl, I slipped down out of her, took her by the shoulders, and spun her around. She smiled, placing both palms against the wall and leaning forward, heart shaped, dripping ass thrust out toward me. She spread her legs, and the sight of her open, twitching cunt and pink asshole winking out from between her cheeks drove me forward. I kneeled again, grasped her upper thighs, and pulled her cheeks apart. I began by licking her cunt, but my nose kept rubbing against her puckered little asshole as I did, and eventually I couldn't resist giving it a lick. I'd never licked a girl's ass before, and wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe it was the fact that we were both dripping wet from the shower, but it didn't taste like much. "Oh, fuck," she screamed, as her thighs trembled and her body tensed again. I licked her through her second climax, alternating between her little rosebud and her cunt, until she began grinding her ass back against my face again. Then, I stood and thrust myself back inside her in one violent motion.

She wailed as she came for the third time, and I fucked her through it, holding her hips as she thrashed between the wall and me for over ten seconds. I couldn't believe I hadn't come yet, but it couldn't be long now, so I just pounded into her for all I was worth, my thighs slapping against her tight, firm, runner's ass.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • PSI Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds