• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The True Master Ch. 12

The True Master Ch. 12

1234

February 30 2016:

*The True Master*

As I strode into the office I let a vicious smile creep onto my face.

Adams and the scientist she had been walking around with were both on the ground, each with three of the security Dolls on top of them holding them down.

"Comfortable?" I asked leaning down so she could look me in the eyes.

Adam's eyes comically bugged out as she tried to look up at me.

"You!" She said, "How the hell did you do this!?"

"Take him to one of those cells," I said to the three dolls holding the scientist. In a smooth motion they lifted the man to his feet and dragged him out of the room back down to the cells I had just gotten Kate and the others out of.

Still smiling as the doors closed behind the security dolls I stepped up to the main computer console on the desk in the rather ornately overdone office, it had large glass windows overlooking the city with nothing else obstructing the view. From up here you felt like a god looking down on the world of man.

"Do you believe in reincarnation Adams?" I asked still looking out at the city my back to her.

"What?"

Turning around I looked at the three security Dolls.

"Let her up but keep her restrained."

The three Dolls hauled the Director to her feet and I turned her to face her.

"Do you believe in reincarnation? It's a simple question," I said iterating all of my words as clearly as possible

"No," she spat.

"Shame, because you're looking at the closest example."

I sat down at the desk and pulling the keyboard towards me quickly typed in the override command. The system in front of me hung for a moment, and then granted me access to everything in the building and far beyond. I wasn't in control of the Company, but I was in control of this particular branch of operations.

"I'm what Belial worked on for the last five years. An amalgamation of a thousand different people and personalities, and I've got all the memories Belial could pull from his own head," I tapped my skull, "I'm what the technology the Company squanders can actually do. Belial gave me everything I would need to take over here, I could have just walked in and taken over months ago."

I held my hand out to Kate, she looked confused and apprehensive but quickly stepped over to me.

"But Belial didn't want another Company megalomaniac in control of this technology," I tapped the Interface on the back of Kate's neck.

"It's got the power to change the world, and all you could manage to do with it in a decade was earn some money. It's pathetic. He made me to run the Company and ensure that the technology he created is put to proper use. Call it an extreme form of nepotism."

Adams' face was red and she looked like she was going to burst a vein. She was certainly not happy, that much was obvious.

"Where is that bastard?" she growled.

I shrugged, "He told me he was dead, I'm not sure I believed him. Belial's not going to interfere here in any case. I'm the end game that he was working towards for this particular venture."

"You don't think you can just waltz in here and take control do you? I don't care what Belial stuck in your head, you can't run this branch without the other Directors finding out!"

I nodded, "That's true, but you already know what I'm going to do. One little bit of surgery and you'll do anything I say."

She paled, "The dolls can't run anything! They're too stupid! You do that and the Board will know!" she said.

I rolled my eyes, "That's an ineptitude on your part. Hiring inferior and unimaginative programmers will yield poor results. Belial left me with quite a bit of work to finish but I'm certain you'll make an excellent test subject for the most lifelike doll the world has ever seen."

She stared at me for a moment, "You're just as insane as he is! You're acting like you can this technology to take over the world!"

I smiled, "I hope I'm not that much of a cliché, besides running the world sounds like far too much work. I could help fix it though, get the politicians to do the right thing instead of obsessing over reelection, either with the blackmail the Company has on them, bribes, or by sticking chips in their heads. I can use the money you get from the greedy pampered bastards of the world to actually fix things. Within a decade the world will be far better off than the shithole it is now."

"You're crazy, how the hell can't any of you see that he's crazy! All I did was run a business! Slavery has been around since the dawn of time, it's only gotten more secretive but it's more prevalent today than ever! That's just the way the world works!" Shouted Adams as she tried to look at Kate and everyone else.

I leveled my gaze at her and nodded, "You're right, slavery has always been around. Unfortunately it's not going away any time soon either."

Tracy stepped forward at that, frowning.

"What do you mean?" asked Tracy, "You got access to the Company! You can free all of the Dolls!"

I swallowed and looked over at her, "I could, but that would only make things worse. Think about the chaos that would result from every doll in the world being freed, half of them would die when their masters kill them, and the other half will be scarred for life. Governments and society will collapse when it's revealed that even a few of the worlds more influential people have mind controlled dolls tucked away. Not to mention the fact the technology would be fully unleashed and beyond my ability to control."

Tracy looked at me for a moment her mouth agape, "So you're going to do nothing?!" she shouted.

"I did not say that, but neither am I going to discuss what I'm planning in front of Adams here."

I turned to Dr. Song, "Do you think you could implant her with an Interface chip?"

Dr. Song blinked, "sure, it's a fairly simple procedure. I might cross a few wires though, I haven't done brain surgery in a long time."

"Good."

I turned to the nearest security doll, one of the few male ones.

"I need one of the latest implants like the ones you have. As well as the medical equipment that the Doctor will need."

The man nodded and marched out of the room.

"Why are you doing this? You want money? I can give you money, or more Dolls! You don't have to do this!" said Adams now begging.

"Did you not just hear me, I've been programmed to not want any of those things. Sure my programming is a little more complex than what the Dolls have but I'm not a person that can be bought or corrupted that was the whole point!"

"Fight the programming then! Why even do this for the bastard, fight the programming off remember who you were!" said Adams.

I rolled my eyes, "What believe in myself and I can break the programming? If that were the case Adams more than one of your dolls would have escaped by now. This body," I motioned at myself, "used to house some idiot who went and got in a motorcycle accident or something else as idiotically reckless. He scrambled his brain, he's dead."

Adams glared at me for a moment, formulating her next argument. I turned back to the computer and started hurriedly going through the security for the building, making sure that no knew what was going on.

"Master," said Kate her voice quite.

I turned to look at her, and she jumped into my lap.

"Kate, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just spent three days in a cell thinking I was never going to see you again."

I nodded, "Sorry, that won't happen again."

"So you're a fucking hypocrite too! You fucked all of them too! So much for being all high and mighty!"

Kate frowned and got off of my lap slowly turning to look at Adams.

"You know you're right, Marcus is a complete hypocrite."

I didn't say anything about her sudden ability to use my proper name. Belial had messed around with the code that would select her from the pool of the Companies candidates, perhaps he had messed around with her programming as well so she could say my name when she really needed to? Or maybe she hadn't even realized what she said.

"Marcus has a strange woman appear on his doorstep, a woman with a metal jack stuck in her neck and a creepy fucking manual about how she's a slave for him to use. Marcus wasn't the one who had sex with me I had to practically drag the idiot to bed!"

Kate hesitated but quickly continued, "Marcus was always working towards freeing us, and I never once doubted that. He barely gives orders, he's afraid of what he could order us to do! He modified the chips so we had our personalities and some semblance of free will but he still had complete control over us because of your stupid chips!"

"How do you know he hasn't programmed you to think that?" asked Adams.

Kate froze for a half second, and Adams took advantage of the opening.

"Your entire brain is at the mercy of a few keystrokes, if anyone could make you think something else wouldn't it be this man?" she asked pointing at me.

Kate looked between me and Adams and laughed.

"Still not much of an option, he's better running the Company than you would be."

Adams growled something under her breath and her eyes started darting around as she looked for something else to chip away at.

"You! Jeremy something!"

Jeremy looked up at Adams, "What?" he asked.

"Why are you here? I can offer you enough money to get rid of those problems in California, and more! I looked into your history!" said Adams.

"Just help me out here!" she shouted.

Jeremy snorted, "Yeah, whatever the fuck is going on here I'd rather Marcus be in control than another suit. Besides, if I'm understanding everything he's gonna have access to all the money here right?" asked Jeremy turning to look at me.

"Yeah, what do you need it for?"

"I gotta pay off some debts."

"You've earned however much you need, it's coming from the Companies wallet."

Jeremy nodded, "See, I like him better. Plus he's not the one kidnapping people and sticking computers in their heads."

Adams turned to Dr. Song, "You as blindly faithful?" she asked.

Dr. Song shrugged, "I want to be a Doll, experience that ecstasy. I'd rather you weren't the one in control when I did that. Besides, Marcus just said I get to play with some experimental implants. That sounds like fun."

Sitting at the desk I shook my head, Dr. Song was an odd cookie when you got her going.

Adams looked one last time around the room, "You're all fucking mental!"

The security drone came back into the room a cart of medical supplies in front of him.

Dr. Song smiled and went over to it, looking everything over.

"So can you do it?" I asked.

Adams was now struggling with the Dolls holding her in place.

Dr. Song looked over everything in front of her, "Yes, and judging by the implant type it should be a much shorter recovery time than what the others have. A much smaller implant."

"So not three days like mine?" I asked.

Dr. Song glanced up looking at me and shook her head, "No, a few hours at most."

"Let's do that then. I need to start writing the program that she's going to have. She needs to continue running this branch like normal."

"Alright," Dr. Song picked up a needle from the cart, "Should I do this without anesthetic?"

Adams froze for a half second and then started struggling harder against the security dolls holding her.

"No, we need her alive."

Dr. Song sighed, "Fine."

Walking forward she stuck the needle in Adam's arm. The woman fought for a moment, and then slumped unconscious, an anticlimactic end to her rule of the Company's Doll production facility, and the first of many Company leaders I would have to overshadow or otherwise control.

I took a breath and sat back down in Adams' chair.

"Please tell me you were acting?" I asked Dr. Song.

The woman smiled, "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at everyone else in the room.

"Uh, you know I don't really know what to say."

"You're insane!" said Helen awestruck.

Tracy shook her head, "Your next thing after sorting that woman out had better be fixing Beth." She said. Pointing at the security Doll standing stock still at attention next to her, gun held at the ready not showing any fatigue despite the heavy armor she was in.

"You did it Master!" said Kate.

I nodded, "I did it. Although things were a little rigged."

"Could you guys help me take her to the couch, I need to get to the back of her head," said Dr. Song gesturing at the unconscious Adams.

Tracy and Jeremy moved to help drag the unconscious woman to the sofa for the impromptu brain surgery, although judging by the size of the implant it was probably being done by a very large needle. They had used the cheaper V1 on me not knowing I had the V2 upgrade chip already installed.

Sitting down at the computer I turned to Beth, "My laptop and everything else the Company confiscated bring it here, and if you're in there this is going to take at least a few hours. Sorry!"

The Doll nodded and marched smartly out of the room.

"I think she's going to kill me when I free her," I said turning to look at Kate.

Kate scoffed, "Maybe."

Cracking my knuckles I started going through the programs and code on the computer grabbing what I needed and deleting what I didn't from the program I would load into Adams.

Kate moved and sat down on the desk next to me, I ignored her for a minute as I worked through a larger block of the code that Belial had left in the mainframe, I knew what most of it did already. It seemed that he had given me memories of himself creating them so even without having written all of the code myself I knew how to modify it.

"I'll get your interface turned off as well. You should get your memories and everything back."

"What if I don't want them back?" asked Kate keeping her voice low.

I paused for a moment to look up at her, "What?"

"What if I don't want my memories back, what if I don't want to go back to who I was?"

I paused and took my hands off of the keyboard, "what?"

"I want to stay like I am, with you as my Master."

I was shaking my head before she even finished speaking, "I can't I won't do that to you. The whole point of all of this was to free you from the Interface, from the chip!"

Kate fidgeting nodded, "It was, but now that we're here I don't want to!"

"Kate, we'll talk about this later. I have to get this program done before Adams wakes up."

Kate opened her mouth as if to argue, but there was enough of an implied command so she slipped off of the desk and slunk away to sit in another chair off to the side of the desk.

The mood inside the office was for the next two hours a kind of stunned bemused silence, Tracy and Helen were continuing to help Dr. Song with the implant, Jeremy was paging through the coffee table books while he lounged in another of the couches. Kate was alternatively looking at me and out at the city through the large windows behind the desk I was at.

I worked as quickly as I could to put the program together, it was a crude effort but once it was in place and Adams continued to operate this branch of the Company I would have time to optimize it.

The security drones had brought my stuff up and I loaded my new modified program into it, and unwound the connection wire.

"She ready?" I asked.

"Should be, the anesthetics worn off by now so she just sleeping," said Dr. Song.

"Good, let's see how this works."

Going over to the woman I moved her hair to the side and plugged the small jack into her Interface which was in turn now connected to her brain. The thing moved a little bit, her skin hadn't healed to hold the implant in place and programming her this early probably wasn't healthy but we didn't have many options.

"Alright, I'm getting a sold link."

I uploaded the program into her implant, and the tablet dinged.

"Done."

"That's it?" asked Jeremy leaning over to watch.

"What did you expect?"

"I don't know, her acting like a robot or something, maybe someone else being plugged into her brain to beat her?"

I rolled my eyes and unplugged the tablet.

"The human brain is simply another computer, granted it's difficult to interface with but there's nothing inherent that makes it difficult to reprogram us. Besides all I did to her was suppress any memories about us and implant commands so that she'll do what I want when I tell her to."

Leaning down I poked Adams in the stomach.

"Ow!"

She sat up startled and looked around the office.

I remained still but most everyone else moved towards her to try and restrain her again. Instead of saying anything though Adams' eyes glided right over everyone unable to see them. To her it would actually feel like she was waking up from a nap.

The last few days would be kind of blurry but otherwise everything would be normal for her.

Getting up from the Couch Adams moved to her desk and looking around the room looking slightly dazed she started typing away at the keyboard again. Walking around to her and looking over her shoulder I watched as she composed some mundane email.

"She can't notice any of us, unless you say the guys' name who started all of this. I figured that was as good a trigger as anything."

"So now what?" asked Kate.

"First I need some painkillers, brain surgery is not fun. Then I free Beth and work on deactivating the rest of the Interfaces."

--

--

Tracy was anxious now, all of us had moved up into the apartment loft that was attached to the office downstairs where Adams worked. Something that the Director of a company where they made sex Dolls might frequent was absent of any actual Dolls.

If the memories I had from Belial were correct it had probably been the first director who had used the loft. Adams struck me more as the get business done type of woman, and I doubted she would allow herself to be distracted by her "product".

"Alright, let's get this sorted. Sit down." I said to the security drone that Beth was acting as.

She sat down in the chair.

"Tracy, plug her in."

Tracy took the plug and snapped it onto Beth's neck.

She came online and with the codes that Belial gave me I didn't even have to do much hacking, I simply disengaged the Interface, turning it into an inert piece of metal in her skull.

Beth gasped, and jerked up from the chair. The cable attaching her to the computer snapped off and she whipped around to me.

"You bastard!" she shouted, and lunging forward she hit me squarely in the jaw sending me sprawling backwards onto the ground.

"Ow! What the fuck!"

"Beth!" shouted Tracy completely unconcerned with me instead throwing her arms around the woman and bursting into tears.

Beth looked over at her for a moment and wrapped an arm around her. For a moment the two hugged and I picked myself up off the ground.

"What was that for?"

She turned to me, "That was for taking so fucking long!"

I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm sorry it took a few days to plan the most aggressive corporate takeover in history. We only got this far because of the planning that Belial did."

"Yeah, you're going to have to explain that a little more," said Dr. Song, "I followed you're lead in front of Adams but fill in the blanks will you?"

I sighed and glanced over at Kate, "I'm the most artificial person here. Belial made me out of the amalgamation of a hundred or so people's minds and personalities, gave me some of his memories, and an annoyingly persistent conscience. I've got an experimental hippocampus Interface," I tapped my forehead, "Which can easily override the function of the one that Adams had installed. While I was out I had a sort of conversation with the guy. A recorded memory or playback something like that."

I motioned for Kate to come over to me, and she did immediately pressing herself to my chest.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The True Master Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds