• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girls' Weekend

Girls' Weekend

It was Friday. One more stop and my day was done. It had been a long week, but that is what being your own boss is all about. It was one of those projects for an owner that has a vacation house, and they were rarely there, so I didn't have the option of rescheduling. Supposedly, the a/c wasn't working right and they wanted to have it checked out.

I rang the doorbell. It seemed that every light in the house was already on, and judging from the number of cars in the driveway, the house must be full of people.

Emily answered the door. I had met her a few times before. She was one of those women, in her early forties that was just naturally attractive. She had a quiet demeanor, but had a naughty look in her eyes, something you don't see too often.

As the door swung open, it bounced off the door stop. Right off I heard the chatter and laughter of other women come from the adjacent room.

"Oh, come on in!" She said. "I am glad you were able to make it, and even on a Friday!" She appeared giggly or at the very least in an extremely good mood.

I stepped in, and out of respect took my boots off. As I started saying: "I heard your A/C is giving you trouble...?"

Around the corner, a tall woman, with lots of blonde hair appeared.

"Nancy, please meet Kevin, our airconditioner guy." Emily said.

Nancy reacted by enthusiastically offering her hand and leaning forward, showing off her low cut shirt.

Giggly, she said: "So glad to meet you, Emily said you were coming."

The three of us walked into the living room, and a quick glance into the kitchen showed why they were in such a good mood. Several bottles of wine on the table, some glasses, mostly half empty or better and three more women sitting on bar stools at the island.

They waved and greeted "Hiiii"

It looked like their wine party was already going on for a little while.

Emily blushed slightly and said: "We are having a girls weekend, just for the holidays."

Nancy added: "And we just finished listening to Emily's stories" as she winked to Emily with a smile that would tell a tale all by itself.

Suddenly, I wasn't comfortable. "Should I come back some other time?" I said.

"Oh, noooo!" Nancy and one of the other girls said from the island.

"You may have just gotten here at the right time," the brunette said raising her glass while looking at Emily.

Emily blushed to a deep crimson.

"OK, now you got me curious." I said, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Emily was telling us stories, fantasies really, and now I feel like betting." Nancy said, as she looked at me, then Emily, then back at me.

Emily looked like she just died. "Husssshhhh!!" she uttered.

Lots of giggle erupted from the kitchen island.

Nancy stepped between the girls and Emily and I. She said: "She was telling us naughty stories."

Oh, I had pretty much figured that out by now. Just like any male would have, by now, I had gotten way interested.

I decided to go out on a limb a little and asked, "And by chance, do any of those stories include a guy, a stranger maybe?"

Nancy, the tall blonde with the lower cut shirt, which she filled beautifully I must admit, put Emily on the spot. "Emily, that last story, was that built around this guy?" she asked with a grin that told volumes.

Oh, this was not your average A/C service call, I thought to myself. A bunch of tipsy chicks and this blonde, wearing her skin tight low cut shirt and yoga pants, she was out to stirr it all up!

"Hi, I am Lesly, or Les for short." The quiet brunette had made her way from the island to Emily, Nancy and I and somehow commanded respect. Her posture was proud, and made her look taller than she really was. The others were intently watching, anticipating really, what was going to happen next.

Lesly appeared to be the ringleader of sorts.

"What do you think Emily?" Lesly said.

She continued: "We can make your dream come true." as she looked at Emily, but with a rapid glance at me, leaving me unsure who that sentence was directed at.

Emily was shaking. The blush had worn off, but she was definitely running on adrenaline.

"No way!" she exclaimed. The girls echoed it, laughingly.

"Oh, first you get us all worked up over your fantasies about a stranger, or maybe a kinda stranger, and the things he might do?" "And then, you suddenly proclaim it was just talk?" Lesly asked, while looking at the island for support.

"Yeah, Emily" Nancy said in a challenging tone, "You can't get our mind reeling and then let it all go with a hiss!"

Lesly nodded at the others. "Maybe we have to create our own sizzle" as she moved closer to Emily while stalling and looking around to make sure the others were joining her.

Emily looked around, a bit scared really, and started to apologize to me about her friends. "We have had a bit of wine, and just for fun..." She didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Heyyy!" she yelled, as her friends, two, three of them grabbed her and dragged her off to the back of the living room. They opened a door and roughly worked themselves through it.

While the commotion continued in the adjacent room, Lesly was still standing next to me and said: "Chance of a lifetime dude, are you in?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She simply started walking towards the door on the far end of the room. Was she aware of the view she was presenting? Or was she curious herself as to what was going on in that room?

It turned out to be the master's suite.

On the bed there were three chicks holding down Emily. She was struggling for what she was worth, but she was way out-powered and didn't have much of a chance.

As Leslie entered the room, she reached out at Emily and yelled: "Time to lose those boring clothes!"

She reached for her neckline and with a loud Ggggg, it ripped. She obviously enjoyed just tearing Emily's shirt off. The others didn't want to be out-done and got working on her shorts and underwear.

"Oh, look what a neat trim she keeps for her husband!" one of the other girls exclaimed.

Like mine, I am sure all eyes in the room focused on the panties that were just forcibly removed. Well, nobody looked at the panties, exactly, but by now, the view was clear.

WTF, this chick is married and I am here, watching all of this? My mind was reeling, but I certainly wasn't just going to run out.

"Kevin, are you just going to stand there?" Lesly said teasingly.

I wasn't sure what to think anymore. Oh, I knew that Emily had caught my eye before, and in my mind she had been in all sorts of places. But this, I would have never even begun to imagine...

The other girls all looked at me, expectantly.

"Remember what I said in the living room." Lesly said. She was obviously referring to the opportunity I had now, one that would not come by everyday.

"Show her how she can't just tell us stories and then just walk away from it." She continued.

She winked her head, smilingly, and without doubt about what she was saying.

She went on to mouth the words: "R A... Her!"

Meanwhile, Emily had gotten positioned more or less spread eagle on the bed, not being able to move, and presenting me with a view that engraved itself in my memory. Four smiling faces were looking at me. One was not smiling, mostly worried looking, but with that spark of enchantment in her eye...

A split second later, my clothing was on the ground and I had my knees on the sheets.

Emily struggled again, ferociously really, but to no avail.

I stopped, not so much out of hesitation, but more out of appreciation of the sight. Emily was one of those that looked soooo much better naked than dressed. No amount of designer outfits would do her justice.

Just that little wait was enough, I was ready. Ready, READY! I mean. Emily looked and squirmed. One of the other girls uttered "Oh, My!..." out of utter disbelief.

"Think she is ready?" I asked, more to myself that to them.

Nancy reached over, and without hesitation, reached with her finger inside Emily.

"OOhh!!" several others said.

Nancy simply said "She is way ready." as she smiled and grasped onto the arm she was controlling.

There were many thoughts on my mind. I crawled closer, and as soon as I was in striking distance, my body took over my mind, and I plunged forward.

A loud shriek from Emily resulted.

I know, I could be in soo much trouble, but right now, I couldn't care less. Oh, and married no less, I was trespassing in ways I would have never imagined.

I was having this chick, with her naughty glimpse in her eye, and with her natural beauty that as I learned then, was only barely hidden by her designer clothes during the day.

I watched her boobs dance for me, as I moved her around. As I held her close, I simply let go and took any and all enjoyment I could get.

She tried to struggle, but with 10 hands on her, she really didn't amount to much. It struck me suddenly, she never said "No"...

"Don't make me pregnant!" she said.

Oh, really? I thought, she isn't on the pill? Oh, that makes things interesting!

With a mischievous grin, I whispered in her ear: "What are you going to do about it?"

The girls just giggled out of control.

"I am going to knock you up!" I said with a tone of victory.

Meanwhile, she was starting to blush and pant. I was starting to pant as well.

Slowly, steadily, unavoidably, she was reaching her climax.

I said, while looking deep in her eyes: "I will race you for it." and quickened my pace.

Her big tits were perfect, dancing with every stab.

"MMoaughhhh" She uttered, with a look on her face that words fall short to describe. Her body tightened, convulsed really, and I knew I lost.

As my orgasm rolled over me, I still felt like a winner, and shot off inside of her.

Everyone relaxed. Grips were loosened, smiles were exchanged. A few deep breaths were uttered.

Emily was the first one that spoke. "You fucker, you had to come inside of me?" "Now what am I to do?"

I just smiled.

"Oh, look at you and your arrogant smile!" she continued. And even though she just returned from heights higher than the Mont Blanc, she seemed mad. All that while she still carried that happy blush on her, she looked like she was 15 years younger.

"You have nothing to worry about." I smiled.

Emily took a deep breath and we all looked at the neat trim job on her. Something seemed to be oozing.

"Actually, I am the one who is supposed to be worried." I said. "That husband of yours, what about him?"

Suddenly, the naughty spark in her eye was back. "You just let that be up to me." She said while trying to look serious. The spark betrayed her though, as she looked at me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girls' Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds