• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

Fantasy Fulfilled

You've been dancing with him for the last hour, he's tall and fit and charming and black and moves with an easy rhythm. He's over 6 foot, so towers over you, but his hands on your waist are gentle. He's much older than you, maybe late twenties, early thirties. You've been sipping Bacardi and coke all night because it was the first thing you got offered. You're not keen on the taste, but have imbibed enough for the alcohol to have given you a fuzzy warm feeling and relaxed you enough to stop worrying about being the youngest person in the club and the fear of being humiliated. Ty has moved you to the edge of the dance floor and whispers in your ear, "Why don't we go somewhere more quiet?" You look around desperately trying to locate your friend, but she's no-where to be seen. You like Ty. He's handsome, funny and makes you feel so wanted.

You nod and he leads you by the hand outside. The air is crisp and you shiver a little in your short pink dress and wedges. Ty hails a taxi and you both climb in the back. You're a little nervous, but he puts his arm around you and whispers, "Don't worry, it's only 10 minutes away and then we can be nice and warm, maybe have a nightcap. Whenever you want, I'll get you a taxi home." You relax a little, sinking into the seat and letting his arm hold you a little closer.

When you arrive at the house it seems like any other suburban residence, set back from the road, bay windows, homely curtains. Even as you step through the door everything seems normal, just like your own home, so you are unprepared for the sight that greets you as you step through the living room door. Four black men sitting around in armchairs and on sofas. You gasp and take a step back but you find Ty is right behind you.

"Say hello to the guys," he calls across your head, his hands placed carefully on your shoulders.

You open your mouth to speak, but no sound comes out; suddenly this seems very dangerous. The men are all staring at you, eyeing you, weighing you up in their minds. You don't know what's going to happen, but you know it's not going to be good. The men all stand and walk over, they consider you and you begin to feel like some sort of prize. One of the men lifts your chin with his finger and you look straight into his eyes and know in that second that something bad is going to happen.

One of the men puts his hand on your left breast and squeezes, you instantly regret your decision not to wear a bra. You move your hand to push his away. "Play nice Sophie," Ty whispers in your ear.

Finally you find your voice, "I want to go home now."

The men just laugh. You feel tears well up in your eyes. One of the men has lifted the front of your dress and you push your hand down, but Ty reaches over and pulls your arm up by the wrist. Now you begin to sense the trouble you're in. There is a strength in the room that is immovable and your tiny frame is no match. You let go, there is no fight left in you. The man in front of you kisses you on the lips, which takes you by surprise, and without thinking you respond. You don't feel Ty pull the zip down on the back of you dress, the material parting and exposing your tanned, freckled skin.

Hands move all over you, slipping inside your dress at the back, warm on your skin. Rising up your thighs, squeezing your small supple breasts, cupping your tight little ass cheek. The mouth on yours continues to explore the tongue large and rough. You can barely catch your breath and instinctively reach up. You feel the dress being pulled up and fingers stroking across your firm, flat belly. Then you feel the hem of your panties being pulled away from your skin and then down, the flimsy material falling away from your hips. Your pussy is exposed and you feel vulnerable. You try to pull away from the lips on yours but the face follows you so you drop your hands to try to cover yourself.

This is a mistake as now the dress slips off your shoulders and the small round curves of your pale breasts are exposed. One hand flies to your crotch, your other arm tries to cover your breasts, but both are firmly removed.

"Come on Sophie, be a good girl," whispers Ty and you realise that what is going to happen is inevitable and however scared you are there's also a bit of you that is secretly excited. A fantasy being fulfilled. You relax a little and the dress falls from you, leaving you completely naked.

The guy kissing you pulls away and you open your eyes, aware that your slim, small, pale body is now totally exposed in a room with 5 large black men al in the process of disrobing with ease and speed. In seconds you're faced with five dark, muscled, large bodies and your eyes are drawn to the three men in front of you and the immense cocks they now hold in their hands. You've seen cocks before, but not like these; thick, long, threatening, like weapons rather than sexual organs. You swallow hard, not sure if you can accommodate any of these men.

"On your knees babe," orders the man who had been kissing you and you obey without a second thought. He steps forward and places the tip of his massive cock on your bottom lip. You know what is expected and you don't want them to think you're some inexperienced kid, so you open your mouth and draw in as much as you can. But this cock is thicker than anything you've encountered and only an inch or so will go in before you feel like your mouth is stretched too far. You lick underneath and try to suck the tip.

A second cock appears on your left so you move your lips but grasp the first in your hand and pull slowly on the shaft. A third touches your cheek, you turn, you suck and now both your hands are full as well. The men demand your attention and you do your best to suck on each in turn, gradually getting used to the feel and taking them in as far as you can. At one point you choke slightly as the cock slides towards the back of your throat. You feel the cocks twitch at the sound of your distress and know that these men are not here to treat you gently.

You desperately hope that they will settle for a blow job, maybe they won't even make you swallow. But in your heart you know that there is much more to come and the thought arouses you. Some small part of you wants to be used, to be helpless, to feel consumed by these large brutal men. Ty and the other guy join the men in front of you and crowd around your head. You do your best and now have five cocks to pull and suck.

"I told you she was good boys," laughed Ty and the other men nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Let's see what else she's good at."

You look up, wondering what was meant. One of them circles your naked waist, his hand feeling warm against the skin of your stomach and then lifts your effortlessly and places you on your back on one of the sofas.

"Spread your legs Sophie," the lifter commands.

You do what he asks, scared but fascinated by what might happen.

The guy licks his fingers and then rubs between your legs, spreading your nether lips, sending a tingle shooting up your groin. His touch is electric. Then is finger dips into your pussy hole and you jerk up at the entry. It is a surprise, though not unpleasant. He continues to stroke and enter. Then climbs between your legs and puts the tip of his cock against the entrance to your hole. It looks huge. Much too thick to fit into your tiny hole. You're certain he won't be able to get it in. But as he pushes himself forward you feel your hole begin to give and stretch.

You gasp as you feel the muscles surrender and open and his huge cock enter you. It is the weirdest sensation, as if your whole stomach were being invaded. As he leans forward his shaft slides slowly further and further into your cunt and you begin to feel like it will never stop and will actually burst you inside. You arch to try to accommodate his size, but it doesn't help. It feels like you have been totally filled. He grins and begins to pull back and suddenly you are overwhelmed by the sensation of movement, stimulating your inner nerves, feeling... amazing. You want him to push back in so he can pull out again, and you get your wish. There is pain as he moves in and incredible pleasure as he pulls out. As your cunt juices lubricate his cock his movements become faster and longer.

The other four men have been stroking their rigid cocks watching you begin to ride the lifter. Ty comes over to you and put his cock at your mouth and you hungrily start to lick and suck, trying to draw as much of him in as possible. The lifter sweeps his arms under your thighs and lifts your knees towards your chest, straddling your legs. A second cock is at your mouth. You turn your head and lick and suck the new member. The lifter continues to send waves of excitement through your groin and belly, unlike anything you've ever felt before.

Then you become aware of something new. Two cocks by your mouth, one in your cunt. Your eyes dart around, the fourth guy is above your head, ready to take his turn, but where is the fifth. A finger is rubbing from your pussy down between your ass cheeks. It is wet and slides in the grove created. It pushes your ass cheeks apart, then settles on your small puckered hole. You tense, griping the cock inside you and almost choking on the cock in your mouth. The finger presses and you feel your hole pushed aside. Now the tip is in you and slowly it forces itself deeper into you. The tight rings of muscle reluctantly part. It feels like he's never going to stop and you panic at how deep the finger has gone.

You have to draw another cock into your mouth. The finger withdraws. You feel some relief. Then you feel a soft yet firm cock-head against your ass cheek, then between them then pushing against your hole and you simply refuse entry. But the resistance is futile. However tight the opening, the head refuses to give up. Suddenly you feel a shot of pain and meat fills you, only slightly but even so it is like trying to swallow a grapefruit. You feel like you might burst as it slides further up your passage and you start to feel sick. Both cocks move against each other separated by a thin membrane.

Now there are cocks in each hole and all of them move and slide and push and press and fill and flex and you tiny little pale freckled frame is pinned, impaled, fixed. Your slim arms and legs are dwarfed and contrast with the thick muscled black limbs that extend across your whole body, stroking, squeezing, pulling, gripping. Black and white. Big and small. Powerful, vulnerable. The pounding starts to make you feel dizzy. Then the cock is pulled from your cunt and you are left empty. But another cock pushes in. The cock in your ass pulls out and you feel like you might just shit yourself. Your ass pulses, but before it can close another cock is pushing against the muscle and forcing the hole apart. Cocks dip in and out of your mouth, pushing deep into you, making you gag and cough.

The men rotate, from mouth to ass to cunt. Every time you are left empty you wonder if your ordeal is over, but each vacuum is filled with a new cock. You are stretched and sore. Your face is wet from spit and precum. Your ass is bruised. Your cunt swollen and moist from your own juices. Your body aches from the attention it has received, you're manoeuvred around to accommodate the men like a piece of meat. You cry from the constant, unrelenting punishment, but your tears don't reflect the shooting sensations that fill your body, or the emotional waves that flood you, the sense of helplessness, of consummation, of dirtiness, is so exciting. You hate to admit it, because you would never have dared to even mention let alone arrange such a sordid event, but in the quiet moments in your bedroom when it was just you and your hairbrush this is what you fantasised about and now it's happening.

You sense the mood change. The cock leave your ass and cunt.

"Okay, Soph, it's time for you to drink us down. Open wide."

You stare up at Ty, who has pulled you off the sofa so that you're kneeling in front of the 5 men who are all now frantically tugging at their engorged members. You know what is expected, so you open your mouth, your arms hanging at your sides. You look at each of them wide eyed, fearful of what might happen. Then the guy on your left moves forward, grabs your hair and tilts your head back. Your mouth drops open and you feel him spray cum into your mouth.

"Keep it in your mouth sweetie," he hisses, "don't swallow 'til we're all done."

You feel the sticky fluid on your tongue, but before you can address the taste a second guy pushes himself towards you and you feel his seamen lap over your tongue in waves. Then the third fires thin spunk across your tongue and teeth. Almost like a stream of urine, watery, but in great quantity. Your mouth is beginning to feel full but you daren't swallow. The fourth is careless and half the cum is deposit on your cheek and across your lips, but some splashes onto your tongue.

Then Ty moves forward and lifts your chin gently up. "Good girl Sophie. Not long now. Take this, then show us all what you've got, then swallow it all."

You nod almost imperceptibly. He strokes himself rapidly, you can hear the wet slapping of his foreskin. Then you feel his cum, thick and creamy. On your upper lip, in your mouth, across your chin. He seems to last forever, but then he stops. The men all seem to step back. You know what is expected and push your tongue out as far as you dare, a little of the cum in your mouth seeping out across your chin. You're aware of a musky taste, but as you swallow what you really notice is the gloopy consistency and your wretch slightly. The men laugh and this makes you more determined and with a great force of will you swallow the remaining cum.

Ty hands back your dress and the men all drift to seats and resume drinking. They remain naked, but you are apparently no longer of interest to them. You become painfully conscious of your nakedness and dress hurriedly, not even trying to find the discarded panties. You are standing, wet, sore and unsure. Ty looks up at you, "You're done. I've called a cab. See yourself out."

You look about, unsure. But the men are talking and laughing amongst themselves, so you go to the door, let yourself out of the house and walk towards the car that has just pulled up. You aren't sure what's just happened. But you know that you want it to happen again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds