• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 09a

Fall Folly Ch. 09a

OK it's a fantasy based on input from readers and my own imagination, relax. Yeah as always everybody is over 18. And it's not about you or anybody you know.

*****

The final night of the cruise and Donnie was relieved. He liked fucking as much as anybody but his wife had been insatiable. He was glad he had gotten the prescription before he left. He was right, the only thing that kept her from fucking him before the boat left port was the toilet blowing up in the bathroom. Even that was a minor inconvenience. They had just walked into the cabin and he plopped the carry-on bags onto the chair when she was all over him. She had dropped to her knees, fished out his cock and was sliding it into her mouth with a rumbling and roaring pop came from inside the bathroom. It scared both of them really bad. Fortunately Melani didn't bite down but when Donnie jerked back his cock scraped against her teeth and that was bad enough. What they saw when they opened to bathroom door was enough to cool Melani for a while.

After a few phone calls, some gagging, and a visit by the head steward, two ships officers, and a plumber it was decided to upgrade the Souza's from their ocean view cabin to a cabin with a balcony. Now two decks up Melani was passed out from the combination of alcohol and sex. Donnie was worried about her, he thought her recent bout of nymphomania had to do with menopause. The poor man would never guess that his wife was trying to bring the magic back to her feelings about making love to him. She was trying to forget the firm feeling, wonderfully thick and hard teenage cock she had taken in her mouth and then into her pussy. She wanted to forget she fucked around on her husband and had the best sex of her life. Most of all she wanted to forget that the 18 year old she fucked in her neighbor's pool house turned out to be her own son and not the son of her neighbor.

Try as she might she couldn't. Even as Donnie miraculously stayed hard and kept up with her, the energy wasn't there. The power she felt in those thighs wasn't there, the power and nastiness in the fuck wasn't there. She looked for it from the time they first fucked in the new cabin with her bent over the counter, her dress bunched around her waist while she ripped a hole in her pantyhose and pulled her thong to the side telling Donnie to shove it in. She wasn't very wet and in hurt as he pushed in but she wanted it to hurt. She wanted to be punished for what she had done and Donnie was the only one to do it.

She had expected him to cum soon and we she heard him grunting she knew she was right but to her surprise even as he pumped cum into her pussy he was staying hard. Maybe the sea air agreed with him. Melani had no way of knowing her husband took his new prescription before they left the house earlier that day. Donnie got sensitive but the lubrication of his cum helped out. He slowed down but stayed in his wife. He watched as Melani was humping her ass back onto his cock trying to feel some power. He could see her face in the mirror. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open, her breath making little fog spots on the mirror in front of them. The wanton way she drove her ass onto his cock reminded Donnie of those whores on those hip hop dance videos. Melani was acting like a slut and for some reason it made Donnie a little angry. That ass, humping back still encased in the nylon and her dress was up around her waist like a common street whore. He didn't know where it came from but he raised his hand and slapped her ass to punish her for her sluttiness. The slap on Melani's ass surprised both of them and it stung, making Melani yelp and seemed to make her go harder. Donnie slapped her again, and again, each time making Melani drive back against him harder.

Melani was lost in thought while she screwed herself back onto her husband. She was getting frustrated that what she was looking for wasn't forthcoming. She had felt the first sensee of frustration when she felt him cumming in her cunt. That didn't last long when she realized he was still hard and she was able to hump back onto his cock. It was her humping him and not him plowing her and he wasn't reaching those spots that were reached a few weeks ago. That's why her frustration was building again. When that first slap came out of the blue it shocked Melani and as the others followed she felt something new. It was power and control, not sexual power, but force it was making her cunt twitch. As he slapped and she drove back he began to shove into her. By the time the tenth slap landed on her ass Melani was shaking and mumbling incoherently in her orgasm. Donnie had realized early that this wasn't making love and his wife's reaction to his slapping her ass angered him even more. While she grunted and shook on his cock he grabbed her hips with each hand and drive into her. Pushing her across the counter and into the mirror her face and shoulders were smashed into the mirror and her back was bent the only thing that keep him from bending her back in half was that her hips were pinned against the counter. Donnie drove into the sodden cunt of his wife, the slapping sounds now from his hips hitting her ass cheeks. Each stroke drove her face up and down across the mirror smearing sweat, makeup and lipstick across it.

Melani felt herself shoved against the mirror the pressure on her face and chest making it almost impossible to breath. She felt Donnie ramming into her over and over but she didn't feel it, he wasn't doing it, he wasn't hitting her cervix, and pushing her insides aside. Donnie snorted pulling her hips into him one last time before emptying a few little spurts into her.

Feeling like the bull of the ranch Donnie stumbled back, his pants now around his ankles, falling back onto the bed. He was asleep before he would realize his dick was still hard thanks to the help of modern chemistry. When Donnie stumbled back Melani was able to pull herself off the mirror and through the smears she could see the face of the haunted and frustrated woman. Her smeared make up, disheveled clothing and the feeling of Donnie's cum running down her leg while the air conditioning blew cold air across her exposed pussy pushed Melani over the edge. She slid off the counter onto the floor and into a ball while she cried. As Donnie snored Melani's tears spilled down her face and the cum in her cunt drooled onto the floor.

The sound of the lifeboat drill woke Donnie from his sleep. Melani was up and about, her hair fixed, what little makeup she wore was perfect and she was in a fresh set of clothes. She came out of the bathroom with a warm wet cloth and began to wash his now shriveled cock. The heat felt good and when she had finished she gave him a playful kiss on the head before pulling him up helping him get fixed to go out the door. Melani had put her crying jag behind her and was actually looking forward to the cruise. As they passed by the ships arcade on the way to must station she blushed bright red in embarrassment. The glow of the black lights from the arcade showed the cum splattered across the front of Donnie's trousers. One woman noticed before they cleared the area and pointed it out to her husband. He looked over at Donnie and shot the clueless man a thumbs up before looking over and leering at Melani.

They got into the groove of the cruise, Melani discovering that afternoon that Donnie's love magic was from a bottle and not her turning him on. Well at least not past the first contact. But she enjoying making love with her husband at least sometimes twice a day. She got into the habit of waking him with a blow job and letting him cum in her mouth. Which surprised Donnie because while Melani had always been willing she often jacked him off at the end. Once again he chocked it up to horniness caused by menopause. Something he had heard about on Dr. Phil.

It was Melani's attempt at penance for fucking around on her husband. If was her version of self-flagellation, taking a nasty tasting load in her mouth, to atone for letting another man's cock in her mouth and pussy. However how do you atone for that man being your son?

Being the last night of the cruise Donnie and Melani were about to find out what that penance was. They had been making love for awhile both of them already coming once and Donnie enjoying the effects of his little blue pill. The curtains were open to the deck and Donnie noticed a thunderstorm approaching the boat. Getting out of bed he grabbed Melani's hand and pulled her toward the balcony door.

Panicking Melani squeaked out a "No".

Donnie looked back a little angry and Melani still seeking her penance dropped her head and let him drag her outside.

Donnie spat out, "It's Dark nobody can see, plus there was nobody for miles." as he waved his hand toward the water.

Taking a deck chair Donnie turned it around so the back was against the balcony rail. He had his tall wife kneel in the chair using the rail and chair back for support. Donnie was almost right in this modified doggy position Melani's ass was just about the right height. All he had to do was bend his knees slightly and he slid into with ease. At first Donnie watched his wife's pale ass in the ambient light but as the line of thunderstorms got closer both her and Melani became transfixed with the flashes and approaching crackles.

Donnie had his rhythm going as the first wave of the squall line washed over the boat. Even under the protection of the balcony the cool rain splashed in on the couple but it did little to cool Donnie's ardor. Both the couple and balcony became soaked but Donnie refused to let Melani get up. He placed an arm across her lower back pinning her down. The power of the storm, and the static electricity of the lighting made Donnie's whole cock and balls tingle with power.

Driving harder he pulled his arm off of Melani's back and began slapping her ass again. This time Melani didn't get the stimulation she did the first time. Oh it stung and her ass began to burn but her fear of the storm and the cold rain was keeping her from getting aroused. Donnie however was huffing like he was running a marathon. A close lightening strike and a wet deck made Melani's decision of penance for her.

When the lightening flashed so close that Melani's hair on her head and body stood up and the light so bright it hurt her eyes she ducked in reflex as Donnie pulled back. Donnie lost in his imminent orgasm didn't notice his cock had slid from his wife until he pushed forward and his wet slimy cock head pushed against his wife's asshole. Both felt it but both were to slow to stop Donnies cock from pushing into Melani's ass about two inches. Melani raided up in the chair pulling her ass away from the burning pain in her rectum and Donnie tried to pull back but lost his footing on the wet deck stumbling forward pushing his cock further into his now screeching wife. Laying over Melani who was pinned under him in the chair the realization that he was in his wife's ass, someplace he had wanted to be for years but she had always said no, triggered a climax in Donnie that reminded him of when he was a teenager. He shot rope after rope of cum into his wife's burning ass as he held onto the chair back for dear life to keep his wife from dislodging him. Even in her pain Melani realized her husband was coming in her ass. After the 5th spasm he released his grip and slid to the deck dazed.

Melani limped back into the room crying holding her hand on her asshole just knowing she was ripped apart and bleeding to death. Sitting on the toilet she pulled her hand away and did find some spotting of blood but mostly it was Donnie's cum running out of her ass. Melani took a wash cloth and soaked it in cold water before patting her burning asshole with it to help cool and ease the pain. As she did she cried, she cried only slightly because of the pain. She cried more because Donnie hurt her, her betrayed her, he didn't ask her he just shoved his dick in her butt.

When Donnie finally came too and tried to go into the bathroom to apologize to his wife he found the door locked and Melani unwilling to open it. As he heard his wife sobbing in the bathroom he felt despicable. He knew it was an accident, he wished she wouldn't cry so.

What Donnie couldn't know was that by the time he had come around so had Melani. Oh her ass still hurt but she realized it was an accident, well at least on Donnie's part. She knew it had to happen, it was Karma, it was her penance for fucking her son. If that's what she had to do to restore harmony to her life and marriage she would let Donnie put his dick in her ass. He had been after her to do it since they were married. Not all the time, but for special occasions she would let him, Next time she just wanted to be prepared.

Donnie was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands when his wife came out of the bathroom. Wrapped in a robe she sat down next to her husband and kissed him quiet as he tried to profess his apologies. She pulled him back on the bed and pulled his head to her breast and held him there until they both went to sleep.

The wince of pain she felt upon waking and trying to set up reminded Melani of her torment last night. Instead of a frown it put a smile on her face. She knew now how to rid herself of that demon.

Seeing their son holding open the door of the SUV didn't haunt Melani like seeing him in the past few weeks had done. She noticed how handsome and virile he looked but her angst about taking her son into her body was gone. As her tall shapely daughter stepped out of the back seat to hug her father Melani felt a twinge of jealousy as the pair molded together. She had a fleeting thought of Donnie and the Shelly fucking in the dark like she and Robert had done. Shelly looked a lot like her mother except the 19 year old had gotten her tits from Roberts side of the family. Melani was a full C-Cup and Shelly a D pushing a double D.

When Robert saw the smile on his mother's face as they left Customs he thought finally her funk was over. When the sour look crossed her face as Shelly hugged their father it confused him, he began to think maybe he was wrong. But soon his mother was smiling again and the family set off for Northern Florida and his Aunt and Uncles house for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 09a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 795 milliseconds