• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Forest Again Ch. 02

Into the Forest Again Ch. 02

Thank you guys so much for all the positive feedback on the first chapter. Work got in the way of my writing the second, but I think I gave you all what you were looking for. Sorry if the chapters are short, maybe when I get more accustomed to the formatting on Lit I can get better at producing longer chapters for you.

Always let me know what you think in the comments!

*****************************

Chapter 2

I was young when I made my first mistake. I wasn't careful with my abilities, my parents warned my for years about making sure I kept myself protected. I never thought that I'd have to protect my best friend or myself from... myself. It had been a few weeks since I had been back to the forest, after what happened with Dane. It scared me to go back. My parents told me to not take him with me anymore, my only friend and I couldn't play with him anymore.

I entered the trees, and was instantly greeted with a soft breeze, it caressed my face and swept my hair over my shoulder. My fear instantly disappeared. I took off running, and anytime I tripped there was something there to catch me before I fell. I stopped and looked up, I waved my hands in the air as if I was opening window drapes, and the branches moved out of the way to show our tree houses. I smiled and reached up, imagining flying up through the branches. Soon I was soaring, and I landed on the porch of our most recent house. The vines that had assisted me up now unwound themselves from my arms, I reached out and ran my hand along them as a thank you.

I sat down on the floor, and closed my eyes. I missed my friend, with no one to play with, I felt lonely. The forest was my second home, but now I had no one to share it with. I sighed and opened my eyes. There were two forms, they looked like smoothed trees, but they were shaped like a little girl and a little boy. I reached out and touched one, forest green eyes opened and looked at me. I gasped and stepped back, the two forms stood up, they were about my height, and they stood there and looked at me. Then they looked down at themselves, stretching out their arms, bending their legs. Then looked back at me, waiting for something.

"You're not wearing any clothes!" I exclaimed and pointed at them, there was a rustle in the trees outside and then a breeze through the open windows. Vines and leaves came through, wove together, and soon the two figures were wearing clothes. They boy in simple pants and t-shirt, the girl in a long flowy dress. I smiled and clapped my hands. "Do you guys want to play?" I asked, and they looked at each other and then back to me. They nodded in agreement and I clapped again. I reached forward and tapped one on the shoulder, then I took off running. I reached out and imagined bridges flowing between the tree houses, and by the time I reached the gaps there were bridges connecting them. I giggled with glee, and when I reached the last house I stopped. My two new friends were walking across the last bridge.

They looked at me, and then both tilted their heads to the side. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. They didn't know how to play hide and seek! I shook my head and we sat down in the large room of the last house. Instead of playing games, I started making things for the room, and making the two wood creatures more clothes, and beds.

I left late in the afternoon and walking towards my house. I never got lost here, something in me always told me which way I was supposed to go to get where I wanted to be. I ran once I was out of the trees, and straight to my back door. I didn't even notice Dane peeking out from the curtains to watch me, or the sadness in his eyes at being left behind.

************************************

I groaned and sat down on the bed. I put my head in my hands and sat there for a minute. I could do one of two things... I could pretend that never happened or I could act on the feelings I'd had for years. My mind was screaming to protect Dane, to protect our friendship and keep things how they were. Yet my heart was screaming to go out there and claim the only man who could pull at it the way it wanted to be. I had thought it was just my nature to want sex constantly; all through college I jumped around with guys, and none of them ever gave me what I was looking for, they never intrigued me. They never ignited me the way he did. But I would never have imagined he wanted me. I always felt like he was trying to protect me, if only he knew it was the other way around. I laid back on the bed, the image of him laying here, his pants tight around his member, set my stomach fluttering and an explosion of heat between my legs.

We were twenty-two now, I had no doubt that he had sex in college, this could just be sex, couldn't it? I could just walk into the living room, and see where it goes... I sat up quickly, I knew if I sat here and thought about it I would never do it. I had to go now, now or never.

I stripped off the clothes I managed to get on before he left, and I slowly opened my door, walking as quietly as I could out into the living space. He was standing staring into the pantry with his back to me, I walked behind him and looped my arms around his waist from the back, laying my head against his broad back. I always forgot about how tall he got in high school. He felt at least a full foot taller than me. He didn't move right away, but I felt him still, and heard him catch his breath.

"Dane..." I said softly, I didn't know quite what to say, or how to handle this. How do you take things from friends to something else smoothly? "Can you turn around?" I finally asked, and so he did, and when his eyes met mine his breath rushed out. He lifted his hands and cupped my face, it wasn't a second after that his mouth was on mine. We kissed with everything we had been holding back the past few years, and I began pulling at the bottom of his shirt. He got the idea and he began to pull it over his head, breaking the kiss for the brief second it took him to pull it over his head.

I began walking him backwards, pressing him up against the wall. He quickly flipped the rolls, pressing his body against mine, and effectively trapping me. Not that I minded – at all. I moaned softly as he bit my lip, which pulled a moan from him as well. I began to feel the effects of our kiss, the return of the warm rush through my blood and the pooling of wetness in my panties. I ran my hands down his chest, amazed at how broad he had gotten the past few years. Dane was no longer the lanky boy I used to hang out with. He was also not the shy, unsure kid I had imagined him to be all these years; his hands were roaming my back, and running over my ass. He grabbed me there, pulling me against him, grinding against my stomach. My hands were still pinned against his chest, but I could feel his breathing picking up, and I could definitely feel his hard length against me.

My heart sped, if I hadn't been sneaking looks at him the last few years I would have been surprised with his length. As it was I was already surprised enough by how hard he was against me. I instantly snaked my hands down, and pulled at his belt, his breath caught and he pulled away from our kiss. I could see all of his conflicting thoughts flash across his face, the longing and the confusion of all this being the most prominent.

I took advantage of the space between us to undo his belt, quickly followed by his button and his zipper. He reached up and brushed my long black hair over my shoulder, and then cupped my face again. I looked up at him, my hand on the waist-band of his underwear as he gently brushed his thumb across my lips, I gently bit his thumb when he was last expecting it, and that seemed to make up his mind. The next thing I knew I was picked up off the ground and we were on our way back to my room.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face. He slammed the door open, and threw me on the bed, and I bumped and rolled, landing on my back. I rolled on my side, and watched as he pulled his pants down, kicking them across the room, and then stared at me with fire in his eyes and a very large bulge running down the inside of his thigh. I let out a tiny groan and rolled to sit up on my knees.

He had the body of someone I just wanted to paint. Passion, oil on wood, I could feel the arches and dips of his body being transferred to the page. I wanted to feel his skin on mine, those planes and crevices being transferred his body to my fingers. I didn't even realize I was holding out my hand until he was taking a step towards me, still unsure, but to the point where I don't think he cared anymore. He was soon only a few centimeters from my fingertips, and I reached out to fill that last remaining space, and when my skin connecting with his this time, I felt an electric shock like nothing I'd ever felt before. It traveled from my fingers on his skin all the way to the core of my being, and more prominently the building heat between my legs.

My eyes snapped to his and something about the way he looked at me told me he felt very similar. With strength I didn't know I had I ripped his underwear off, freeing his beautiful member from its confines. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it, slightly concerned when my fingers didn't touch, but all too ready to feel him to care. I didn't hesitate to bring him to my mouth, to wrap my lips around his swollen head, and he didn't hesitate to moan or tangle his hands in my hair. I had never heard such erotic sounds enter my ears, and I never felt this kind of pleasure from giving it to someone else. I don't know how much time passed before he pulled me from him, and crawled on the bed. We were both on our knees now, and his lips connected to mine as soon as they could. I still had one hand wrapped around him, slowly running along his length, and he now had his hands on my hips, but they didn't stay there long. They were working their way up my sides, and soon came to cup my breasts. He gently squeezed and I felt his lips quirk up in the corner. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow.

"What the fuck has you so amused right now?" Granted this wasn't the best thing to say when I fully intended to have sex with him in about point five seconds, but he was used to me being brash. And he actually had the nerve to chuckle back!

"I always imagined your boobs to be the perfect handful, and I'm just amazed at how accurate my measuring skills are." He sounded smug and so I ran my thumb across his sensitive head, and I felt him bob in my hand, and felt his legs shake.

"Exactly how long did you have to formulate such a measurement?" I asked, a sly smile began to form on his face, and I repeated my previous motion.

"Only about 6 years," he managed to sound even smugger and I gasped, pushing him back on the bed, where his head fell on my pillows. I crawled on top of him, and straddled him, my hands now resting back on his hard chest. I shook my head and leaned down to kiss his neck.

"You were sneaky," I whispered, and gently sucked on his earlobe. He let out a slow hiss, his hands coming around to grab my ass again, pulling me against him while he rubbed up against me. I was coating him in my slickness, and he was sliding against my clit in a way that made my head spin and made me forget what we had even been talking about.

The only thing I could think of right now is the way my heart lurched every time his head passed over my waiting entrance. My nails were beginning to dig into the skin on his chest, and I was rocking with him in his movements, hoping to catch him off guard by slipping him into me. Finally I got my wish, as his head passed my folds, I took my chance, pushing back and managing to get the head into me before he stilled under me. I opened my eyes, not even realizing I had closed them, and saw the fire in his eyes again, and I'm sure he saw the same in mine. I slammed back, firmly planting myself onto his hard length, stretching me further than I think any guy in college ever had. A moan was pulled from some instinctual part of my body I don't think I had ever encountered, and Dane was so still under me I thought he might have died.

His mouth was hanging open, and his head was tilted back in a silent moan. The look of absolute pleasure made me tighten around him, and then he decided to get vocal. He shuddered under me, his dick throbbing inside me as he let out the sexiest sound I had ever heard.

As fast as it all happened, what happened after was even quicker, I was flipped under him, my legs wrapped around his back, and he was hammering into me. I was seeing colors, some I don't even think had names. I thought I was screaming, but my voice was a hoarse whisper, the sound was all in my head. And getting louder, and eventually it reached a fever pitch, and I shattered into thousands of pieces under him. I heard his breath catch, and I felt him pull out, and his mouth latch onto a hard nipple. I arched my back into his mouth as I rode out another shattering orgasm, and when I came back to earth he was still above me, hard as diamond, and throbbing.

"I'm not done with you yet," he all but growled, he rolled me over and I pushed myself up on my hands and very shaky knees. I wiggled back against him, and he grabbed my hips, pulling me slowly back onto him. I moaned softly, and when he hit bottom he groaned with me. He continued for a while with the slow thrusts, running his hands up and down my back and over my ass. He gave my ass a little slap, and I gasped, clenching around him. He gave me another small slap and I pushed back against him. He slapped my ass hard and I all but screamed, clenching around him again, and he lost his control. He wrapped one whole arm around my waist, thrusting into me while pulling me back against him.

"Dane!" I moaned his name and he groaned, pressing his mouth against my shoulder, "Fuck..." My arms collapsed and I pressed my face into the pillow, shattering around him once more. I don't know what I said after that, but I felt him tighten his hold on me, pounding me into the bed, and ridding me through until I was so tired I don't think I even had the energy to have another orgasm.

"A—" He cut off, a groan ripped from his mouth and he pulled out, ropes and ropes of his seed splashing between our two bodies, and finally coming to a dribble against my ass. He kissed along my neck, and I whimpered at the way it made me tremble underneath him. His breath was harsh against my skin, and I could feel my own chest heaving.

Giving no care about the mess, I turned over under him, and pressed our foreheads together. I ran my hands up his chest to come and rest on either side of his neck, his eyes were closed and when he opened them I smiled.

"What did we just do?" He whispered and I laughed softly, kissing him. "More importantly, when can we do it again?" This time I busted out laughing and he rolled off of me, I snuggled up against his side and laid my head on his chest.

"Let me regain feeling in my body, and we can talk about round two." He chuckled at my response and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't believe I waited this long to do this.

"I had a dream last night, about all those years ago..." He whispered, and my eyes darted to his face. His eyes were closed, and he looked relaxed. "What happed that day in the woods...?" My breath caught, but when I opened my mouth to speak, I heard him snoring lightly. But my heart was still racing.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Forest Again Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 474 milliseconds