• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

123

Summary: Mom gives her son the best present ever... a live-in slut.

Note 1: This is a Holiday 2015 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this story.

Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

I have wanted to fuck my son for a while, ever since he graduated high school this year and really buffed up over the summer working construction.

It was then, one random day, while he was in swimming trunks to go for a dip in the pool that I noticed that my son had turned into a man.

In fact, my son had grown into a very handsome man, a virtual replica of his deceased father (who died serving his country two years ago).

I didn't only want to fuck my son, no, I wanted to be his submissive fuck toy.

When I first had these feelings, I went online. First I read a lot of erotic stories of moms seducing sons, of sons seducing moms or, even better, sons dominating moms. I am completely submissive, always have been, and all my fantasies have always revolved around complete submission.

The more I read, the more intrigued I got. And although I knew these were just fantasies and likely mostly written by men, some were written by females, some read by females and thus I wasn't the only one.

It took some doing, but I also found websites that had women talking frankly, and although I didn't join, I read the many comments and was both surprised and excited to learn that incest was much more common than one would assume.

Although the idea of fucking my son made my kitty purr, I had no intention of doing anything about it.

Then one fateful early morning, December 19th, 2015, an inconvenient pee wake-up call triggered the shift from fantasy to determined reality.

I got up and was heading down the hallway to the bathroom when I heard my son question, rather loudly, "Ready to suck my cock, slut?"

Hearing my son's voice, sounding like his father's, and saying words similar to what his father would say to me back when he was alive had me freeze in the hallway.

"What about Elizabeth?" A voice questioned... a voice I recognized instantly. It was Mrs. Young, his girlfriend's mother and a complete bitch who lived across the street from me.

"She's a sound sleeper. Plus, you didn't seem concerned about my mother when you texted me begging for my cock."

"I needed your big dick in me," she purred, before she added, "I thought we would be fucking in the garage as we usually do."

"Didn't your small dicked husband satisfy you?" My son asked, his voice so firm and authoritative.

"You know his tiny dick can't get me off," she said, bashing the husband she always raved about at our weekly women's night.

"I guess I have widened that old cunt of yours and gaped your ass so much you probably don't even feel his needle dick," my son continued, ridiculing the husband.

I couldn't believe Mrs. Goody-Goody, Mrs. Gossip Queen, Mrs. Prude was not only in my son's room, not only willing to be his slut, but also took it in the ass.

Instantly, my long neglected back door was calling me as I remembered getting ass reamed by my husband regularly back when he was alive.

She laughed, belittling her husband, "I need a real man, with a real cock."

"Is that why you're texting me at 2am, sneaking into my house, and on your knees eager to suck my dick with my mom in the next room?" He questioned, loving to humiliate... just like his father... always pushing the submissive to the extremes of submission.

My hand went to my tingling pussy as I moved closer to the slightly open door. I wanted to see this. No, I needed to see this.

"I can't resist you," she answered.

"What can't you resist?" My son asked, as I reached the door.

"Being your cum bucket," she answered, sounding like a complete slut.

I couldn't help but smirk. The most pretentious woman in our neighbourhood. A mother of two, head of the community council and choir leader at church was calling herself a 'cum bucket'.

"And why are you here now?" My son asked.

"To suck your cock, get fucked like the dirty whore I am and then get your yummy cum," she answered, sounding more like a teenage slut or a porn star than a happily married mother of two.

Just as I peeked in the open crack accidentally left open for me, I heard the slobbering sounds of rough face fucking... something my husband often used to do to me, something I loved... being used for the pleasure of another.

Somehow they were positioned perfectly for me to get a great look at an almost naked Jemma Young, in nothing but thigh high stockings, and her face full of cock.

Seeing the thigh highs surprised me for a couple of reasons.

One: I didn't fathom Mrs. Young as a woman who would wear such sexy stockings... she seemed more a pantyhose type of woman.

Two: my husband had a nylon fetish and made me wear thigh highs, a garter and stockings or crotchless pantyhose every day. Something I had continued doing every day the past two years since his tragic death.

Did my son have the same fetish?

Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Can you taste your daughter's pussy on my cock?" He asked, as I stared at the massive cock.

My eyes went big.

My pussy got damper.

His dick was huge. Long and thick.

My mouth watered, as all my late night incest fantasies became more authentic.

I wanted that cock in my mouth, in my cobwebbed pussy and in my long forgotten ass.

I wanted to be on my knees in front of that magnificent cock.

I wanted to be the slut that obeyed his every order.

I wanted to be his Mommy-slut.

"I thought it tasted like her," she said, seeming to not be bothered to have just tasted her daughter's pussy juices.

"What would she do if she knew her supposedly good mommy was a cum bucket for her boyfriend?" He asked.

"I was your slut first," she pointed out with pride.

"True enough," he laughed, before he ordered, "Get on all fours on my bed, slut."

"Yes, Master," she said, as she scurried on the bed like a slut in heat.

Hearing the word 'Master' again shocked me. A term that was common between my husband and me in the confines of our bedroom. In public no one would know he was Master and I submissive. He got teased by his buddies and family that he was whipped, as I was pretty confident, seemingly feminist, in public. But once the bedroom door closed, the feminist disappeared and a wanton cock slut emerged.

"Did you pre-lube that fat slut hole of yours, ass slut?" My son asked, as he moved onto the bed.

"As always, Master," she replied like the submissive she was. It made me smirk to see this pretentious bitch not only willingly coming over to get ass fucked, but also pre-lubing herself... that was something I had never heard of before.

"Good," he said, as he moved behind her and slammed his cock deep in her ass in one hard thrust.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," she screamed and then covered her mouth.

"You're going to wake up my mother, ass slut," he laughed, as he began fucking her ass hard.

"Oh God, you're so bad," she moaned, as she used the headboard to balance herself from the rough ass fucking and to prevent it from banging against the wall.

"Says the married cum bucket sneaking into a neighbour's house to get ass fucked by her daughter's boyfriend while her husband and kids are sleeping," my son pointed out, clearly loving to remind the bitch just how big a whore she was.

"I got to have that big cock of yours," she admitted.

"In your once virgin asshole," He added.

"Yes," she moaned, as she began bouncing back to meet his forward thrusts.

They fucked for a few minutes like this.

I rubbed myself the entire time... although slowly because I didn't want to come.

Then, she did. She came from getting ass fucked by my son. She muffled her sounds in his pillow as her orgasm obviously hit, trying to avoid waking me up.

Then he asked, a couple of minutes later, "Which is the cum bucket hole tonight, slut?"

"I want to swallow it all," she answered without hesitation.

"As you wish, cum bucket," he nodded, pulling out.

I watched as she quickly turned around and took the cock that was buried deep in her asshole back in her mouth... that was something I had never done.

My husband came in my ass, on my ass, on my tits, but mostly he loved coating my face. I remember him saying how much of a turn on it was to see a sweet kindergarten teacher with her face coated with cum.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "Only the dirtiest sluts ever suck a cock that was just in their shit hole."

She moaned on his dick as she impressively took the entire massive rod in her mouth. She looked like a porn star. I had never heard the ass called a 'shit hole' which somehow made it nastier and hotter.

I wanted to be that porn star; I wanted to be sucking that made for porn cock.

Suddenly, he grunted, and declared, "Here comes my cum, cum bucket."

She didn't slow down, apparently a rather impressive cock sucker, as he obviously deposited his load down her throat.

When he pulled out, he said, "Could you imagine if the neighbourhood knew the truth, that you're just a cum bucket for big dick?"

"If all the lonely housewives knew you were packing nine inches of cock I doubt I would be the only one texting you at 2am to be your cum bucket," she said, as she stroked his cock.

'Nine inches' I thought to myself, that's a good two inches bigger than his father's impressive cock.

"Maybe I should go door to door offering my services," he said.

"No, I'm your cum bucket," she protested playfully.

"Well, your daughter is a two hole cum bucket and you are a three hole cum bucket," he said.

"I imagine you plan to change that soon," the mother said.

"That I do," he nodded. "Now go back to your husband and kids, cum bucket."

"Yes, Master," she replied, getting off the bed.

I moved to hide as she looked my way, just getting out of the way in time.

I hurried to my room, my need to pee replaced with my need to come.

I grabbed my rabbit from the side table, turned it on high and on my favourite pulsations, pulled my pajamas and panties down and slid it inside my wanton cunt.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was my son's slut. I imagined him face fucking me; I imagined his cock slamming into my pussy; I imagined his dick gaping my asshole; I imagined being his unconditional fuck toy... his cum bucket.

I came quickly and as I lay there in the afterglow of self-pleasure, I pondered how I could possibly replace his cum bucket.

.....

It was December and I had decided his Christmas present was going to be a live-in cum bucket... me!

I also wanted to test a few assumptions. The first being if he had a stocking fetish like his father. And if he did, which I assumed he did, did he also have a stocking-foot fetish like his father. James loved lengthy nylon foot jobs and could come just from that and often did. He loved watching sports while I gave him long nylon-clad foot jobs. In these scenarios he either came on my feet and had me lick the cum off my feet (I wondered if I could still do that now) or he would have me finish him with my mouth before usually coating my face with his cum. He also loved to have me keep his cum on my face.

That made me recall our honeymoon, when he shot his load all over my face in the hotel before dinner and had me keep it on me while we went out for dinner. He then shot a second load on me in the bathroom of the restaurant before we went out dancing. A final load was shot back in the hotel room and I answered the door for room service in lingerie and a face completely coated with cum. Such humiliation only enhanced my desire for complete submission.

God, I missed that.

And now, maybe, I could have it again.

The next morning, well early Saturday afternoon actually, when he came downstairs, I was purposely still in my robe, but with thigh high stockings. I was pretending to read the newspaper, my stocking-clad feet up on the table, the robe riding up high enough that he could definitely see the top of my lace top stockings.

Cody walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. There was no doubt he was staring at my legs. I pretended I didn't notice he was there as I feigned reading the newspaper. I even began to slowly move my left foot over my right leg seductively, as if dealing with an itch.

Although I knew he was in the room, he didn't move. I wished I could have seen his face, but I wanted to act as innocent as possible. I wanted to start the tease. I wanted him to get the idea that his mother was a sexual being. I wanted to slowly plant the seed that his mother would make a great 'cum bucket'.

It didn't last long, maybe thirty seconds, before I decided the tease was enough and moved the paper down and, being an actress in high school went into full actress mode, as I said startled, "Oh, God, you scared me! I didn't hear you come down the stairs."

"Morning, Mom," he said, breaking his eye contact from my legs and looking at me.

"It's actually one in the afternoon," I pointed out, again acting like a mother.

"Sorry, late night," he said.

"So I heard," I said.

His face went white. "You did?"

"Yes," I nodded, as I moved my legs off the table, noticing him watch. Hiding my knowledge that it was Mrs. Young, I added, "And I'd appreciate it if you didn't fuck Brittany in the room beside me."

"S-s-sorry," he said, clearly shocked by my frank language.

"I mean," I said, standing up and walking directly in front of him, noticing the erect cock poking at his sweats, "you're eighteen and an adult so I understand you have needs and I'm sure you and Brittany are fucking like bunnies, but your mother hasn't gotten any for two years and hearing you two going at it only reminded me how long it's been."

He was speechless.

Before he could respond, I left the kitchen, loving the impact I had over him.

I went to the bathroom, got out of my thigh highs, into the shower and used the shower head for a different purpose as I imagined dropping to my knees, pulling out his stiff cock and devouring it.

I imagined him grabbing my head and fucking my face.

I imagined him bending me over the kitchen table and fucking my needy cunt.

I imagined him making me beg him to ream my shit hole.

I came hard in the shower, almost falling to my knees.

I wasn't ready yet to commit the ultimate taboo, I had to know he wanted it too. But, a plan was beginning to form in my mind.

I was going to give him the greatest Christmas present ever... ME.

.....

Sunday at church, I stared at Jemma, still unable to fathom how she could be so pretentious, judging others. I wanted to walk up to her and tell her I knew her dirty secret.

I wondered if she was wearing thigh highs under her very conservative dress... like I was.

I even considered blackmailing her. Although I was a complete submissive to men, I had, on occasion years ago, a few lesbian encounters, including a few where I was in charge. Then it hit me. The perfect way to seduce my son was through the bitch.

When church was over, I walked over to her when she was alone and asked, quietly, "So you like taking my son's dick up your ass?"

Her smug smile disappeared instantly as her face went white.

"You had a lot to say in my house at two in the morning," I continued.

"Elizabeth," was all she could muster.

"We'll talk more, later," I promised, not sure how I planned to play this with her.

When I got home from church, Cody was watching NFL football on the couch. I went to him, put my foot on the couch beside him, and asked, "Could you please undo the buckle? Mom's back is killing her."

"Um, sure," he said, glancing to my leg and the top of my lace top stockings.

"You okay?" I asked, as he hesitated.

"Um, yeah, just got distracted by the game," he lied, as he moved his hand to the small buckle.

It took him a bit to unbuckle the small strap with his big fingers, but eventually he did. I slid my foot out and wiggled my toes right in front of him. I then switched feet and asked, "Can you do this one too?"

"Of course, Mom," he nodded, as I glanced at his crotch which was saluting me secretly.

"You're such a sweetheart," I said.

He again took a lengthy look at my full nylon-clad leg before unbuckling my strap.

Once it was off, I again wiggled my toes and watched as he stared at them. He was indeed a nylon foot fetish freak like his father.

Deciding to push it further, I asked, "My feet are killing me from wearing these heels. Would you be willing to give your old bag of a mother a foot massage?"

"Sure," he nodded, before adding, "and you're hardly old, Mom."

"Thanks honey," I said, "but I feel ancient."

"Mom, you need to get back out in the dating world. It's been two years," he said, his eyes never leaving my legs.

I sat on the end of the couch, flipped my legs up onto his lap, right on his crotch and said, "Finding a good man is nearly impossible."

He groaned, but covered well, as I felt his cock flinch under my heel, "But you have to at least try."

As he took my left foot in his hands, I said, "Just the thought of it exhausts me. Plus, any man I dated I would compare to your father. He was one of a kind."

"Yeah, he was," he nodded, the tone quickly shifting to sadness.

We were both silent for a couple of minutes while he massaged my feet. I noticed him take many quick glimpses up my legs. But I pretended to not notice. Eventually, I said, "So are you and Brittany serious?"

He replied, "Not really."

"Just friends with benefits?" I asked, a term I had learned recently.

"Yeah, something like that," he said, smiling for the first time.

"I could use a friend with benefits situation," I sighed.

"Mom!" he said, surprised by his usually conservative mother's words.

"What?" I asked, "your Mom has needs too."

"Oh my God," he said, "I can't believe we are having this conversation."

"It's your fault," I accused.

"How?" he asked, surprised I was blaming him.

"Listening to you fuck your girlfriend woke up my sleeping," I paused for the right word choice and dramatic effect, "kitty."

"What's got into you?" he asked, even as he kept massaging my feet and checking out my legs.

"It's not what's gotten into me, it's what hasn't," I quipped playfully.

He laughed, "This is not a conversation I thought I would ever have."

Hinting at what I really wanted, I said, my foot ever so subtlety pushing down on his iron hard cock stuck in his pants, "Well, you're the man of the house now, Cody."

I could see his head spinning. I could tell he was wondering if my foot move was on purpose. He was wondering what exactly I meant by my words.

I continued, "Now that you're eighteen and an adult, I do need you to be the one in charge here sometimes."

"Okay," he nodded, clearly confused by what I meant.

"And that means listening to frank conversations with your mother," I finished, before adding, "even if those conversations gross you out."

"They don't gross me out," he said. "They just came out of the blue."

"Well, so did you ass fucking your girlfriend in the room beside me," I quipped, as I moved my feet away and stood up.

He actually laughed.

"What?" I asked, now standing up in front of him.

"I have never heard you swear before this past couple of days other than 'shit' a couple of times," he said.

"Well, hearing you treat Brittany like a complete whore made me realize something," I said, letting my words linger as I didn't finish the sentence.

"What did it make you realize, Mom?" he asked, glancing down at my feet.

"No, I've said more than I meant to," I said, starting to walk away.

"Mom, you can't say something like that and then leave," he protested, standing up too. "You can say whatever you want to me. I am the man of the house."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds