• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bryony Submits Ch. 03

Bryony Submits Ch. 03

From Bryony

Wow! You sent me an up to date picture of yourself! Naked! What a lovely surprise. Thank you very much. I expect I'm getting way ahead of myself but I can't help thinking that this means we are going to meet up sometime. I do hope so. I knew you were a good bit older than me but I've always liked older men. You are so handsome and thinner than I expected. Sorry if that last bit sounded rude but I had a mental picture of you and you are nothing like it. So much better; I'm rambling, sorry.

Here is the description of how your punishment tasks went. I was concerned that one of my neighbours would see me the first time then watch out for me on the following three nights. I'll admit that the idea did make me wet. You are training me to enjoy exhibitionism aren't you? I have no idea if I was seen or not. The first night I walked down to the bottom of my garden it was a full moon. I'd set my alarm for 4am as I thought everybody would be fast asleep at that time. It was easier stepping out of the back door this time. I find it's quite sensual and sexy being outside naked and I can see why it's attractive to nudists. I've been lucky with the weather except for this first night when there was a fine drizzle. As it was warm I didn't bother with a brolly, it was quite sensual feeling the rain on my body and my nipples were sticking out. I was glad to get back in again, towel down and get under my duvet. I had trouble sleeping and even wanking to orgasm didn't help. Can women wank? Not sure, but you know what I mean.

The second night a white bird flew silently and low across the garden. I think it must have been a barn owl. I'd set my alarm for 1.30am this time which meant I got to sleep after. All was quiet so that's my plan in the future. The same cat brushed up against me but I'd seen it approaching. It's amazing how your eyes get used to the dark and what you can see. Nothing much happened on the other two nights apart from further meetings with the cat. It's becoming a nocturnal friend. A neighbours bedroom light came on and off again on the last night. Someone in that house may have been spying on me but I found the possibility exciting rather than scary. My hot water bottle has come in very useful this week. I've survived my punishment and despite the goose pimples and chattering teeth the thought that I was doing my handsome master's bidding seemed to make it worthwhile.

Now for the other tasks you set me. As requested I had lunch with Ron and made it clear he is not my type. It was very embarrassing asking him to find me a fuck buddy. Putting it all into words made me blush but it also turned me on. I didn't tell Ron of course and am hoping he didn't realise that I was creaming whilst I talked to him. He says he will find someone for me and I'm sure he means to try. He described it as a very unusual request and I think he was in shock after I said it. So it will take him a day or two to get used to the idea and then act on it. So far he has been unable to come up with anybody but he's only had two or three days.

One evening this week I plucked up all my courage and went into a bar after work on my own. This was based on you giving me permission to fuck a man that I fancy if I get the chance of going out on a date. I stood at the bar with my drink but nobody started up a conversation with me. I know what you're thinking but I'm far too shy to initiate a conversation myself. I don't think people do this chance meeting in a bar stuff anymore do they? Probably most start a relationship via the internet. Would that be acceptable sir? It could take a bit longer registering for a dating site but I'm quite willing to give it a try.

You'll be pleased to know that I did venture out of the house twice with my nether regions bare. I hope I haven't caught a cold as the combination of shaved pubes and no knickers was a bit draughty. You'd think my nightly naked walks would have helped but my garden is quite sheltered and it was windy both days. I was scared stiff the wind would blow my skirt up but fortunately it didn't. It made for two exciting expeditions. I did go up on to the top deck of a bus but managed to do it without any men following me. It all added to the excitement.

It feels like I'm getting into a routine now in a way. Ron didn't want sex this last weekend and seemed a bit distant with me. Maybe it's my imagination but I've got this feeling that he's worked out that there's something different going on. If he has he's keeping his thoughts to himself. His job is going well and he's hoping to get a raise in pay and extra responsibilities in the near future. Is he being unfaithful to me? I don't know but the way I'm behaving I could hardly tick him off about it, could I?

Bryony

From John

Bryony

I'd been hoping for something more concrete to happen this week but it sounds like you made a rather weak attempt to pick up a man in a bar so I'll give you points for trying. Okay if you must try to meet men on the internet I don't want to stop you. But it's nothing like as easy as it might sound and there are quite a few weirdoes out there.

Have you no suitable male friends you could ask? You are probably thinking that whatever happens the guy will no longer be your platonic friend any more. Your relationship with him will be changed forever won't it? Well think about it. Provided you have realised and accepted that that will happen and prepared yourself you might still want to give it a go. I know you'll be worried he will tell all your other friends. He may want to keep it quiet, particularly if he's married but if he does boast about it, you know what that means don't you? Suddenly there'll be a lot more guys hitting on you and you'll be in a better position to choose someone you really fancy. A good slut wants men to know she's a slut. Dressing like one is all very well but there's nothing like a bit of free publicity to bring the men running.

Anyway hopefully Ron will come up with a suitable candidate. I've been thinking about another task for you and, bearing in mind your shyness and a seemingly ingrained belief that it has to be the man who makes the first move I want you to engage with men in conversations this next week. I'm not going to tell you how and where this will happen, that will be up to you but it will happen or you will face the consequences. And the consequences will not involve going to the bottom of your garden either. I have something worse in mind.

So to be clear you are to initiate conversations with up to ten different males. I realise that could be difficult in such a short time but you must talk with at least six this week. If you only manage six you will have another four the following week, or three or two or one to do if you do better. By the end of the second week you must have completed your quota of ten. As time passes I will be better able to verify that you have completed tasks but at present you are on trust. I have come to believe what you tell me but if, in the future, when we are better acquainted, I find you have been pretending to complete tasks you will be in a lot of trouble.

Yes, we will meet in time, but not just yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bryony Submits Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds