• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 04

A Few Sips Ch. 04

123

The sun had set more than an hour ago, and the streets were empty in this part of Burlington. The only footsteps that could be heard on the concrete sidewalk belonged to a very tall, very broad shouldered man in a dark black trench coat, which was a little much for a hot July night, even in Vermont. At the apartment complex that was his destination, Alexandru pushed the call button beside the apartment number that he knew belonged to the woman he was seeking. There was no answer, even after several moments, and he buzzed again, stepping back to look up towards what he knew was her living room window. Frowning, he realized that it was dark. She never left home. Where could she be?

He frowned harder and walked around the block to go to the back of the building. At the rear door, he closed his hand around the handle and yanked hard, inhumanely so, and felt something give from within the frame and it opened up for him easily. Stepping inside, he walked up the staircase to stand in front of her door. Trying the knob, he realized that it was locked, but the deadbolt hadn't been used. Closing his hand over the knob, he turned it as he pushed hard against the door, feeling it give instantly, and he stepped inside quickly and shut the door behind him.

There were no lights, but all of Domino's things were still inside. It was clean, there were no plates on the counter telling him she'd been here recently, and her work space was clean and empty of the laptop that he'd seen in the room before. He frowned, stepping farther into the room. Looking at her small kitchen table, he saw an envelope sitting in the middle of it. An envelope with his name on it. Walking over, he scooped it up and opened it, pulling out the paper inside quickly. Scanning it, he felt his breath heat and he pulled oxygen into his lungs more harshly.

'Dear Alexandru,

If you get this, just know that I am looking for you. I am pregnant with your baby and I know what this is going to do to me. I've gone to look for you, and for help. I've met someone who is helping me figure this out. I am sorry that I am not there right now, but if you read this know that I am looking for you, please, please, come to me. I am going to a place near Duluth, Minnesota, to visit a man named Sergei Mihaylov. He may know where to find you. I am leaving the address on the end of this letter.

Alex, find me. Please.

Domino'

Alexandru felt his gut tighten uncontrollably, so many things were flying through his mind at once. Domino was pregnant? How could she be? He had never had any problem stopping conception with the other women he had fucked. Frowning, he felt his body grow hot with worry. His child would kill her, and she would be too far along to stop it now. Damn! He crumpled the letter in his hand and looked around him, she was headed to Sergei, to-to Anya. The idea that she would meet the one woman that he'd wanted to steal away with forever made him nearly nauseous, if a vampire could be nauseous, which he wasn't even sure. Dear God, what would Anya, or those possessive and annoying wolves of hers tell Domino? He needed to get to Minnesota, and quickly.

He took one step towards the door as he breathed deeply and then he felt himself flush with heat and he turned his head towards the bedroom. Frowning, Alexandru moved to the doorway and stepped inside, breathing again, focusing on the scents coming from inside. Domino's scent was strongest here. When he had left, it had smelled of her, and him, and the scent of the sex that they had enjoyed together. Now, it smelled faintly of her, and her sweet, appetizing cunt, but it also smelled like another man, a wolf. God DAMN it. He pressed his lips in a firm line as he stormed out of the bedroom, she had mated with a wolf. He could smell the salty sterile cum, he could smell the juice that had erupted from her pussy, the pussy that belonged to him. He growled as he yanked open her apartment door and slammed it shut behind him, he was not going to lose another woman to some damned puppy. Not again.

~*~*~*~

A normal person would have taken a flight to Duluth, as far as it was located from Vermont, but Alexandru had no interest in piling into a metal can among a bunch of blood-filled humans 36,000 feet in the air when he had wings of his own. So, for the next few days, he flew at night, and rested during the day, out of the light.

If he had pushed himself, he could have arrived just before dawn the second day, but he didn't want to arrive and then immediately have to rest, so Alexandru waited to locate the address that Domino had left him on the third night, shortly after the sun had lowered from the sky. He'd been to this area of the country already, he'd visited Sergei and his pack before they'd gotten bonded with Anya. This house, however, was new to him, but the largeness of it, the grandness didn't surprise him, Mr. Bricker was one for appearances and he knew that the dragons had a special place in their dark, sinister hearts for the light siren. He knew they all did, and despite the fact that his whole body was filled with the tension of not knowing how Domino was doing, or who she was doing, he felt his gut tighten a little bit at the thought of seeing Anya again.

He would have liked to arrive in a more stealthy way, but the wolves had extremely sensitive instincts, and he knew they would smell him the moment he reached the property. When he flew down towards the front of the large house, he wasn't at all surprised to see the front door open and two men walk outside. Alexandru smirked, they were stressed, and he knew it had to do with what he had done to the girl. It was an unwritten rule in this world these days that vampires did not procreate with human women.

"Alexandru." Sergei said in his smooth baritone voice as he watched the large vampire land with a pounding thud on his driveway and then straighten and stay where he was.

"Sergei." Alexandru nodded.

"We figured you'd show up eventually." Yakov stepped a little closer to his alpha.

"She is here?" He asked, knowing from the way both men seemed to heat up by several degrees that the answer was yes.

"She's been here for a few days."

"How is she?"

"She's scared, confused, pregnant." Sergei frowned, exactly what did the vampire expect to hear?

"Can I see her?" Alexandru asked, stalling outside of the home only out of his respect for the men and woman who lived here, but he wouldn't be able to do so for long, he had a strong urge to see Domino.

"You need to remain calm, Alexandru. She is starting to get more easily tired." Sergei said, his head slowly nodding.

Alexandru glared at the wolf alpha and swept quickly past both men and stormed into the house through the front door. Looking around, he didn't see anyone at first, and then he saw a small blond woman standing on the far side of a formal dining room, her hands wrapped around her body as she stared outside. A lighter blond-haired man was standing behind her, leaning close, and every nerve in Alexandru's body fired and he felt a growl leave his lips as he walked fiercely through the entry way and into the dining room. She was with the wolf who had fucked her, fucked his Domino.

"Alexandru?" He heard Anya from somewhere, and glanced to see her standing in a doorway, her eyes wide and her mouth dropped open, but he didn't stop making his way over to Domino.

Her brown eyes were on him now, wide, filled with sudden longing, worry, and sadness as he moved to stand in front of her. He searched her face, looked down at her body, she wasn't showing yet, at least not from what he could tell beneath the somewhat baggy shirt she wore. He frowned as he raised a hand and smoothed it against her right cheek, moving it back to wrap into her long thick hair, and the smell of her that floated to him made Alexandru clutch her more forcefully and bring her up to him. He moved his other arm down and wrapped it under her ass to yank her up his body, his lips lowering to cover hers instantly, her whimper clinging to him as he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Alex." Domino whimpered later, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved his mouth to her throat, pressing his face into the curve of her neck and both of his arms were wrapped tightly around her much smaller body.

"I'm so sorry." He muttered against her as he walked back around the table with her towards the entry way.

"Alex." She whispered as he didn't stop before they were outside on the driveway.

"Where are you taking her?" A concerned male voice said from the doorway, and Alex turned to see that it was Sergei, who looked somewhat frustrated.

"Not far, I will bring her back." He extended his large wings and as she yelped in fear, he beat down with them and they were in the air, quickly making their way towards the woods behind the house.

"Alex." He heard her say again as soon as he had taken them back to the ground in the trees. It was a warm night, for which he was thankful, and he pulled her down beside him on the ground, pulling her under his large body easily.

"I should not have stayed away so long." He muttered, spreading a hand over her upper chest, above the delicious curve of her breasts.

"No, you shouldn't have. You got me PREGNANT." Domino gasped, the heat of his palm making her skin sizzle and she felt that delicious ache swell in her pussy, familiar with this man, his scent, his touch.

"We will figure this out." He told her, lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her hungrily, his tongue within her mouth, his lips molded tightly to hers.

His hand moved into the top hem of the shirt she was wearing and he pushed his fingers into her bra so that he could cup her nicely rounded breasts. The soft catch to her breath that she made when he squeezed the nipple made Alexandru burn with desire, and he moved his body over her, pressing his knees between her legs as she moved her hands up to his chest.

"Maybe we shouldn't." Domino groaned as she felt him grind his hips into her, the feel of his arousal against her covered pussy was almost too much.

"Domino. You belong to me." His voice was hoarse, scratchy as he kissed her throat, his hands were on her skirt, pulling it up, uncovering the lace panties beneath.

"Alex, you left. You left and you didn't come back." She put her hands on either side of his face when he moved back over top of her.

"I did come back, little dove. I read your note. I smelled you. I smelled...him." He shuddered for a moment as he held himself over her body.

"Alex..." Domino's eyes widened as she looked at the man above her, his wings stretched out behind him, his dark eyes molten with desire.

His hands lowered to tug her panties down and off her legs, and then he was tugging his own pants down to reveal his massive, thick shaft that was more than ready to plunge inside of her. Domino gasped, he was already moving in between her legs, pressing the cock head hard against her opening, and she cried out and arched her back when the thick, hot head speared inside past the mushroomed tip. Her body sizzled and stretched and she clung to his hot skin, burying her face in his still clothed chest and breathed in the heady, arousing scent of him.

"Domino, open your legs wider, little dove, I want all of you." He hissed against her throat, feeling his canines lengthen, he wrapped his arms around her back as he waited for her to grant him full access to her tight pussy.

Domino closed her eyes and breathed him in, her memory of their first time coming forward, filling her with need, a deep, intense need to have him bury that hard dick high inside of her. She was wet, and the way he held the head just inside, her pussy was vibrating for more. Sighing, she dropped her legs open wide and then screamed as she felt him hammer into her in one, long stroke, pushing against her insides tightly, forcing her to take all of him.

"Alex, fuuuuuck." Domino panted as he set a heavy rhythm inside, her pussy was exploding from a powerful orgasm and she felt her inner muscles tighten against him, milking him as best she could, God, he was so much to take.

"You are mine, Domino. You are mine." He groaned against her throat, breathing in her scent, smelling her arousal, her sweat and breath as it hit his throat from below.

"Yes." Domino cried out against him.

"Your pussy belongs to me, only me." He growled, slowly opening his mouth as he punched his cock brutally into her cunt, he felt her start to shake against him again, knew that she was being drawn tightly into the coil of another climax and he sank his teeth into her neck, drinking from her just enough to sate his hunger of her blood.

When he came, it was with uncontrollable force, his seed filling her canal, it would get no farther inside, he knew, her womb was already housing the product of their last time together. Despite what could happen, despite the trouble that he had caused her, Alexandru knew that he wouldn't change a thing, he couldn't have, she was meant to be his. Arching his neck back, he let out a ferocious cry, bucking up inside of her small, exquisite body several more times before finally pulling his cock out, feeling her whimper as the head popped from the neck of her pussy. Looking down at the woman he had somehow wrapped his heart around, he gave her a somewhat shy, guilty smile, a smile that was also full of love. Alexandru was struck by the sudden unbearable feeling of it, he had really fallen in love with this girl. And when the baby that he had placed within her body so damned carelessly was developed enough, it was going to kill her, it was going to kill his little dove.

~*~*~*~

They had arrived by car to the large house north of Twig, Minnesota early in the morning. Domino had been filled with trepidation as the car that Aidan had driven her in had pulled to a stop in the wide driveway. She wasn't sure exactly what she had expected, but she was sure it hadn't been the enormous house surrounded by a beautiful backdrop of forested land that seemed to stretch on forever in all directions. It was a gorgeous spot, gorgeous and secluded, which she assumed was very much the point considering that, from what Aidan had told her, this house was home to a great many non-humans.

"Are you sure that they won't be angry with us just showing up like this?" Domino looked at the man who had rounded the car to stand beside her.

Aidan's blue eyes met and held hers and her smiled softly, though she knew he was still irritated with her from their earlier conversation. He was still mad that she had told him that she wasn't going to have sex with him anymore. They'd fucked several times on the drive to Minnesota, but now that they were here, now that she might be able to find Alexandru again, she knew it wasn't fair to continue with Aidan, especially since she knew he liked her.

"They're not out here tearing us limb from limb, Domino. So that's a good sign." He put a hand on her shoulder and they walked slowly up to the front door.

"They know we're here already?" Domino shivered, that was a little frightening.

Aidan nodded, "A wolf has a sense of what occurs in his territory, it's like a sixth sense that lets him know if there is danger or not. They're probably standing just within the doorway."

Domino nodded and shivered a little as he rang the doorbell. Just as he'd said, the occupants of the house must have been waiting for their approach because no sooner than the doorbell chimed, the front door was pushed open by a man of average height, dusky brown hair that desperately needed a trim, and intense, wide, gray eyes. He looked at her for several moments before turning to the man she'd come with.

"Aidan, you know better than to just enter onto another pack's property." The man scolded the younger one beside her, and Domino bit the inside of her lip as she looked up at Aidan.

"I didn't realize that I would be seen as an intruder, Sergei. Being that we are family after all." Aidan shrugged his shoulders.

Domino's eyes widened, this was Sergei? This was his great great grandfather? She had a hard time believing it. They didn't look a lot like each other, either, at all, but they definitely knew each other, she could see, as the two finally stepped towards each other and hugged tightly for a moment.

"This is my...friend, Domino. I brought her here because she needs your help." Aidan eventually turned and acknowledged where she was standing.

The man nodded, looking at her closely for a moment before looking back with an arched brow at Aidan, "She belongs to a vampire, Aidan. What have you gotten yourself into?"

Domino frowned, "We are looking for him. He got me pregnant, you see..."

Aidan put a hand on her shoulder and growled at his grandparent, "Can we come inside. As she said, we have some things we need to talk to you about."

Sergei raised an eyebrow at them and finally nodded, allowing them into the entryway of the house.

"Sergei?" A woman's voice said from another doorway and Domino looked over to see a short brunette with big green eyes and a similar looking toddler girl held tightly in her arms. It made Domino's gut tighten, she would never get to hold her own child like that.

"Anya, come here." Sergei waved her over as Yegor and Grigory walked into the entry way behind her.

"Werewolves age extremely fast when they're pups, two years for every six human months. But once we reach out maturity, around 20 human years, we slow down our aging process extensively. Sergei is much older than he looks. As am I." Aidan whispered to her as they waited for Anya to walk over to them.

"I'm Sergei, and I am alpha to this pack. Anya is my mate, and my wife, as you would call her. She's holding our daughter, Catarina. These men are the other members of my pack, Yegor, Grigory," Sergei nodded towards the door that opened behind her and she turned to see a massive dark haired man enter who looked like something out of a Greek mythology novel, "And Yakov."

"Aidan is a great great grandson. He lives in Vermont." Sergei told his pack.

Domino had been told that werewolf packs generally kept their numbers between 12 and 18, with several females all bonded to the group. A pack of four werewolves bonded only to one human female was unheard of, and Aidan had told her that they were something of an oddity among his kind.

"My name is Domino Ashburn. Aidan and I met on the bus," Well, that sounded stupid, "I didn't realize that I was pregnant, but he did. He told me."

"Who was the vampire?"

"She had sex with a vampire?" Anya asked, biting her lip when Sergei gave her his typical 'quiet' look and she walked over to Domino and took her by the hand.

"I need to put Cat back with her siblings. Then we can all sit and talk. And you look starving. Yegor, can you please make her something to eat?" Anya took over, they weren't going to grill this woman who looked terrified in her foyer.

"Something filled with iron." Aidan suggested and watched as Yegor and Grigory walked into the kitchen.

Anya led Domino down to the basement and they walked into a large, finished basement that had been set up as a playroom for a rather large looking group of children. But when she looked around, not all of them were children, at least not human looking children. There were three pups in the room, two black and one white with a line of gray down the center of its back. They were playing with the children.

Domino watched as Anya put the little girl down and then gasped when the little girl shifted from her human form to a darling little gray colored wolf pup. She yipped a few times at Anya and then scampered off and went over to a little girl who looked to be about five years old or so who was reading a book to a few seated little ones and one of the pups.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds