• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Breast Machine Ch. 07

The Breast Machine Ch. 07

12

John goes to college

Muriel didn't feel so good. It was a hot day, and symptoms of dehydration were evident. Having a dry mouth and a dull headache, wasn't so good for a lecturer. Fortunately she'd spent the afternoon in her small office, tutoring students. At the end of the session she quickly escaped, to return with a cool bottle of water.

'Maybe I'm coming down with something,' she murmured to herself.

John sauntered out to the parking lot, taking a short cut through the teachers parking area. He watched Miss Flinders leaning against her old Ford, and walked up to her.

'You OK, Miss Flinders?' he politely asked.

'Sure,' she weakly responded.

'You don't look it,' he told her.

'Maybe not,' she relented.

He helped her into the car and held the door.

'Just close the door, I can take it from here,' she heavily said.

'You're in the passenger seat,' he pointed out.

'Oh. Maybe I do need help,' she murmured.

'You don't look well enough to drive. I could drive you, if you like,' he offered.

'I don't think so,' she crossly stated.

She tried to climb out of the car, only to become dizzy.

'Maybe you're right. I'm not safe,' she reluctantly agreed.

He climbed in and took the keys from her. After twenty silent minutes, except for directions, they arrived at an old style house. He helped her out, and up the steps to the veranda and an ornate front door.

'I can handle it from here,' she said.

He caught her as she began to fall backward. He took the key from her hand, opened the door, and helped her inside. He sat her on the sofa.

'Now you're here, could you get me a drink. Water would be fine,' she weakly said.

He'd put an experimental sonic device in her office at lunchtime, while she was out of the office, and it had been working on her all afternoon. He knew the effects it would have from accidently using it on Janet and her daughter, though this time it was on a low setting.

Muriel was a different woman, more assertive, even considered a harridan in class. As expected her breasts had grown, and she was sexually aroused. If the device had the same effects upon her, she would be like this for a couple of weeks.

He brought a pitcher, and a glass. From experience he knew she was going to drink a lot of water. He hoped it was just dehydration and not some awful reaction to the device. He poured another glass, which she knocked back in gulps.

'Shall I get another?' he asked.

'No. My headache has gone. I feel much better,' she said.

He watched her heft a shoulder, then fiddle with a bra strap.

'You must have things to do on a Friday night,' she pointedly said.

'I'll make sure you're ok, then leave,' he said.

'I'm being discourteous. Thanks for your help,' she reluctantly offered.

'Nothing much different with your attitude then,' he smiled.

'That's rude, but true,' she relented.

She fidgeted with the bra again.

'Damn thing is hurting like hell,' she said.

Muriel tried to reach behind her, only to stop the movement with a grimace.

'Undo the damn bra will you,' she huffily spoke.

He looked at her, acting as though he was wondering if he should.

'Don't worry about it, I'll keep them hidden,' she said.

He reached up the back of her blouse and unclipped it with one hand.

'Whew, that's much better. Didn't figure you had that much experience of unfastening a bra,' she smirked.

John shrugged, not admitting to anything.

'Best not tell your friends about this,' she ordered.

'Don't think they would believe me,' he said.

'You mean the harridan lecturer, unable to relax, or give an inch. What's my nick name these days?' she asked.

'Wouldn't like to say,' Muriel smiled.

'Kick Ass, or worse? Doesn't matter, I've heard it all before. Damn! They are sore,' she complained.

He watched her cup her breasts, and weigh them.

'Shit! My tits are swollen. Do you think so?' she asked.

'I wouldn't know, would I,' he said.

'Come on, all young guys look at lecturers tits. It's the only way to get through a boring lecture,' she said.

'Difficult to say,' he said.

'If you're angling for a look, don't bother,' she meanly said.

'That's fine. I just want to make sure you're alright before I leave,' he said.

Muriel fidgeted, looking uncomfortable. He noticed she hadn't asked him to leave. She firmly held onto them, and squeezed the nipples.

'I've changed my mind. I want you to look at them. Tell me if they look alright, or not,' she sighed.

Her fingers nimbly unbuttoned the blouse. She hesitated before opening it up.

'Well?' she asked.

The harshness in her voice sounded as though he were in class, and she was waiting for an answer.

'What am I supposed to be looking for?' he asked.

'I don't know. As a guy I assume you've seen more of these things than me. I've only seen my own, and don't take much interest in them. Do they look alright? I mean, normal,' she demanded.

John looked at Miss Flinders breasts, closely. 'They look alright to me. How do they feel?'

'I think that would be going too far,' she growled. 'Ooofff. They don't hurt so much as. . . I don't know, maybe they ache,' she murmured. 'Well, I've gone this far. It won't bother me, just don't let it bother you. Treat them gently,' she huffed.

He watched her push them out at him. He already knew they were larger, and were growing all the time. Jane's breasts, and her daughter's, progressed more quickly than Miss Flinders tits, but then the settings on the device had been higher. The way she was reacting it seemed the end result would be the same. Especially as she was sitting there offering him her breasts.

'Well?' Muriel asked.

He reached forward, pretending to examine them for an abnormality.

'Tell me if it hurts anywhere,' he said.

He tried not to show too much of the wrong kind of interest in his teacher's breasts. With a finger and thumb he covered one breast, lightly squeezing it. He cupped it in both hands to gently press it. Then he started on the other. Her breathing was deepening, becoming a little ragged.

He ended up by holding them both, and pushing them together. He rubbed the nipples with his thumbs.

'They look alright, how do they feel?' he asked.

'Very sensitive,' she responded, after a moment, as though thinking about an answer.

'Do you think they are larger? I've not noticed them like this before,' he said.

'Perhaps,' she slowly replied.

He continued to massage them, while talking to her.

'They are very firm, should they be like that?' he asked.

'You mean for an old woman,' she meanly spoke.

'I don't think you're an old woman. You're very attractive. Sorry. Perhaps this isn't the time to say that,' he said, and took his hands away from her breasts.

'Oh! It helps when you do that. Can you carry on, just a bit longer,' she asked.

Her voice wasn't so harsh. It was almost pleasant. John went back to massaging his teacher's breasts. They were definitely growing.

'Perhaps I should try with my lips. I mean, they're more sensitive, and I'd know, err. . .' he offered.

'That's a lame excuse. You saying you've kissed girls breasts, so you'll notice something wrong with them? Damn! You are easing them. Damn! It can't hurt after going this far. Give it a try then,' she brusquely spoke.

He leaned in and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He heard her draw in a heavy breath, almost a gasp. One hand continued with a breast, while he sucked the other one. His free hand reached down to her thigh, to support him while he leaned forward. She didn't say anything. The only sound being a continuous low moan.

His hand shifted up her thigh, under the hem of the skirt. The moan turned to a low keening sound. Judging his timing, he gently moved his hand over her upper thigh, to between her legs. Feeling them fall open confirmed she was ready.

With light feathery touches, he tickled her thighs, quickly moving on to her crotch. He pressed the wet panties, until he found her sweet spot. She moaned with her head back. He pressed more firmly trying to gauge what was needed. Did she need a firm, or gentle pressure, with a quick, or slow rub. It was easy to find what held her attention, from the noises she made.

'For god's sake! Fuck me! Fuck me, John,' she loudly exclaimed.

With a hand between her legs, and another on her shoulder, he guided her to the floor. She pulled her panties down, and opened her legs, while he unzipped his jeans.

'Quickly, John! Come on!' she urged.

About to get on top of her, she instead pounced on him, as soon as she saw his cock. She tore the skirt aside when it got caught on his belt. Lowering herself onto his hardness she moaned fitfully. She pushed down, and pulled at his shirt, until feeling him deep inside.

He looked at her face, seeing urgency and consternation. He guessed at some point, she would be wondering why she was so sexed up, and why her breasts had grown. He watched her tits moving around, while letting her get on with what she wanted.

'Yes, oh, yes!' she shouted.

He was impressed with how tightly she gripped his cock, while having an orgasm. He wondered if he should cum with her. He didn't know what she needed yet, so held back. He gained a lot of experience with Jane and her daughter, so prepared for the long game. He would learn over the next couple of weeks what she liked, and didn't like. Though her dislikes might be ignored, as he had plans for her.

Her pace slowed from the fast and furious bouncing on his cock. She was slowly moving up and down his penis, pushing down hard, to absorb all of it.

'Oh! That is so good!' she puffed.

She settled on his thighs a moment, wriggling on his cock. Then pushed on his chest with her fists, hauling herself up the length of his cock.

'Don't you cum, John, not yet, please,' she hissed at him.

She was working toward another orgasm. She continued to ride him, slowly and deeply, pushing down, and waiting a moment with him deeply imbedded in her vagina. After awhile she shuddered, and slowly squirmed on his hardness with a look of concentration on her face.

'Now, John, cum with me. Fill me up, John,' she implored.

He grabbed her breasts, pulling her closer, and shoved up hard with strong leg muscles. His back arched, and his legs heaved.

'Oh! Fuck! Yes!' she screamed.

Her head nodded in time with every spasm of his penis. He felt her vagina grip tight as he spurted load after load deep into her. She collapsed on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding on tight. He heard himself groaning. His body began to relax, until he was flat on the floor, with her covering him. She was a sweaty heap, a dead weight, sated.

He wrapped his legs around hers, and held her close, as though they were one entity.

'John, John,' she murmured.

He carefully rolled her to the floor, and kneeling, picked her up. She was a skinny woman, now with big breasts, looking wrong on such a slight frame. He carried her to a bedroom, and laid her on the bed. Her eyes were open, watching him as he undressed her. The skirt and blouse was half off, so it was just the panties needing pulling down her legs.

He pulled back the comforter and sheet, and rolled her into bed. She looked at him with a look of pain, and he wondered what he had done wrong. Had she guessed what he had done to her? He pulled off his clothes, dumped them on the floor, and slipped in next to her.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered, 'You're wonderful, did you know that?'

'You're staying?' she whispered back.

The sound of her voice was filled with surprise and satisfaction. She snuggled up to him. When he began to snore, she pulled his head onto her breasts. She vaguely noticed they were larger, but thoughts were wholly concentrated upon him.

Some time ago she had been used, and abused by a man she was deeply in love with. Since then no one had shared her life, or her bed. She sighed, wondering whether to be afraid, or glad, this young man had entered her life. It proved she needed a good seeing to, but what was next? Surely he was too young for an adult relationship. Being a practical person, she decided the sex would be enough, for now.

In the middle of the night, John brought her a drink of water, which they shared. She was hardly awake, and soon drifted off, with a smile on her face.

***

Next morning John slid from the bed, not wanting to wake her. He dug in his back pack for a computer, and brought up a web site he'd created. It was a combination of reports from Jane's laboratory, and other technical documents. Looking at it afresh confirmed it was professional looking.

'Oh! My God!' Muriel shrieked.

'It's started. Game on,' John grimaced.

Stepping into her bedroom, he stated a well worn phrase, 'You all right?'

'No! Look at my tits! They're huge! For fucks sake, what's happened to them?' she cried out.

John sat on the bed, and reached for them.

'No! Don't fucking touch them!' she warned.

'Why not? You said it eased them last night,' he assured her.

'Did I? Oh! I remember. Why in hell did I let you fondle them? Damn! You were kissing them. Is this why they're so, so, inflated?' she demanded to know.

'It's never happened before. Let me see,' he said.

'So you go round fondling and kissing girls breasts do you. Well, not mine you don't. Did you do this to me? No! Stop it damn you! Oh! Yes, that does feel nice, I mean better, soothing,' she said.

'Ok, just for a little while then,' she capitulated.

'Lie back and close your eyes. Relax,' he advised her.

'My breasts aren't down there. Stop that. Oh! Please stop. Oh! Please. Oh, yes!' she murmured.

He whispered in an ear to help her relax from the shock.

'You are a beautiful woman. A sexy woman. You deserve to be pampered, and I will see to all your needs. Just lie back and relax. Drift away with your favourite fantasy,' he whispered.

She repeatedly spoke the one word, 'Yes', to everything he said.

'Keep going, please keep going,' she murmured.

She arched her back, pushing her pelvis up at his fingers.

'Oh! Yes! Oh fuck!' she moaned.

Her body went limp from a gentle orgasm. She was more than relaxed now. He continued massaging her body, while her breathing rate returned to normal. It took awhile to recover from the orgasm, unless she was just set there enjoying the intimate massage.

She turned to face him with a stern look.

'This can't be a coincidence,' she said.

'What can't?' he asked.

He knew full well what she meant, only he wanted to put off the point of confrontation. It would be better to avoid explaining the experimental device to her for a couple of days.

'You can stop doing that now. Yes, it's nice, but I want to talk to you,' she firmly said.

There was a touch of breathlessness in her voice, which she determinedly struggled to overcome.

'My breasts, you turning up, and all this,' she pointedly said.

'Maybe I'm a magician, and put a spell on you,' he joked.

'I don't buy it being a coincidence. What have you done to me? Is it hypnosis? A drug?' she asked.

Muriel wasn't worried about the sex, though having it with a student was a problem. She would have to keep him quiet, perhaps by offering him a higher grade for his silence.

'What about these? How did this happen?' she asked, while nudging her breasts.

'Yes, I think I might have found out why they've grown. I was looking it up on the net. Found something, come and look,' he said, and grabbed her hand.

He expected her to complain over not being dressed, but she was comfortable walking around naked.

'Look at this. There's been a study of several women with the same problem,' John pointed out.

She slid onto the sofa in front of the computer.

'It's all technical jargon, men talk. I do history, remember? Not science,' she ribbed him.

He sat down ready to explain what it meant.

'Mind these. Damn! They're going to get in the way. I'm going to have to get more bra's. What is everyone going to say when I turn up at college like this? Oh! Shit! I'm going to get ogled by the students,' she griped.

'Maybe not. This looks at the possible causes. High frequencies and microwaves, on certain women, stimulate growth. Alright, it took a whole page to say that. History books are the same. Yes, men write most of them too. Listen for a moment. . .' he chided her.

'Who's the teacher here? Don't forget your talking to your lecturer, young man,' Muriel scolded.

'A naked teacher,' he scolded her in turn.

'If you don't like it you know where you can go,' she told him.

'Look, this here indicates it could be a leaky microwave oven. Did you use one yesterday?' he asked.

'Could be. I've got one in my room. Not supposed to,' she mused. ' How do I know if it leaks?' she asked.

'Just a guess, but it might make your tits huge,' he said, and received a punch on the shoulder.

'They are not huge, they're big, well, very big,' she said, while jiggling them up and down.

'This page basically says they return to normal after a couple of weeks,' he pointed out.

'That's a pity, I was looking forward to sharing them with the guys in class. Do you think they'd like to fondle and sooth them for me?' she asked.

'What? Ok! You caught me. It'll be a couple of weeks. What are you going to do, take time off?' he asked.

'Get rid of the damn microwave for a start. You're right, I can't go around like this,' she mused.

'Teaching in college like that would be a problem, though you could try putting some clothes on,' he suggested, with a straight face.

'Hey, it's not funny,' she pouted. 'It's not fair just me being naked. You shouldn't let your teacher feel awkward, its rude. Take your clothes off too,' she teased.

'I thought you just had a climax,' he said.

'Two, and teacher wants another one. Teacher doesn't want a juicy apple, teacher wants a big juicy orgasm,' she pushed her lips together, in a girly pout.

'Fuck! Does it say anything about being juiced up? I mean increasing my sex drive,' she said, pointing at the over technical looking report.

'No. Do you mean you're not like this usually?' he asked.

'What do you think? You know my reputation. The gossips are right. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. No sex either, just in case you were wondering. Maybe that's why I'm so hot,' she mused.

'You're certainly hot stuff,' he smiled.

She looked at him, wondering yet again if this was just a coincidence. 'You didn't fiddle with my microwave did you?' she suspiciously asked.

'Is that what you call your bits down there?' he asked.

When he reached between her legs, she opened them.

'It's not playing that game right now, so don't bother,' she said. 'You didn't answer me,' she heavily spoke.

'No! I haven't been to your study room all week. I was taking a short cut to my car, when I saw you looking ill,' he defended himself.

Muriel was certainly different to what he was used to. She was determined and more under control. She was comfortable sitting naked with him. His hand was stroking her thighs, which she parted, yet still managed to ignore him.

'Mmm, ok. Juries out on that one. Where did you learn to give a woman such great sex?' she asked.

'With lots of older women. I work as a gigolo after school,' he said.

'What? Oh, you got me,' she laughed.

'Don't stop, it's nice. I might keep you here to stroke me, you've got a nice touch,' she said.

'How do you like your pussy? I mean, hairy or shaved?'

'Shaved,' he grinned.

'OK, I'll go shower and see what I can do,' she announced.

'Does that mean I've got the job?' he grinned.

'Yep. You do an OK job, so I'll keep you around. Don't drop your standards though, or you'll be out,' she said, over her shoulder.

In the shower she thought over what happened since arriving home. She hadn't had sex for a long time, and now he'd helped her to so many orgasms, she felt addicted to him. There was no way she was going to let him know that. He was nice, as well as being handsome, though a bit young for her. He knew what to do with his dick, which made a change. Damn! He could use his hands too! Perhaps she would keep him after all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Breast Machine Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds