• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hard Drive

Hard Drive

123

Author's note: this story is based on Castle and takes place during Season 7. It started out as just a request which ended up turning into a sequel to Another Castle.

*****

Tory Ellis was used to people coming to her with computer problems. She had fixed laptops, PCs, even games consoles in the past, so when Detective Kate Beckett mentioned in passing that her laptop was broken she of course offered to fix it.

After all, it was no big deal. However as she did the service for free she couldn't help but take a look at the hard drive. Specifically Web search histories and photos. Normally it was harmless enough, but this time round she had discovered a shocking surprise, and she was unsure what, if anything, she should do about it.

"Hey wait. Hold the elevator!" Beckett called out.

Tory froze. She prayed the elevator would go before the detective got to it, but alas she reached it just in time, Beckett then frowning at her causing her to squeak, "Sorry, I... I'm sorry."

"Is something wrong?" Beckett asked as the doors closed behind her.

"No, no." Tory said unconvincingly before handing the other woman her laptop back, "Here, all done."

Beckett stared at her for a few moments, then pressed the emergency stop on the elevator and crossed her arms, "Did you go through my laptop."

"I, I..." Tory stammered, before sighing and coming clean, "I'm sorry Detective Beckett, I just... I won't tell anyone and it won't happen again, I swear."

There was a long pause and then Beckett uncrossed her arms, took a step closer and asked, "You liked what you saw?"

"No." Tory blushed, quickly adding, "Maybe, I don't know, but it's none of my business."

"Castle and I have... an arrangement." Beckett explained, "But we'd rather our co-workers didn't find out... I could make it worth your while to stay silent... if you're interested."

Just when she didn't think she could blush anymore Tory felt like she became as red as a tomato, "I, I-"

"Shhhhhh, just think about it." Beckett said, quickly handing Tory a card, "My husband will be spending the weekend on a trip with his daughter. If you're curious enough, drop by this address, and we can do anything you want. Provided you stay silent, of course."

With that Beckett reactivated the elevator and calmly stood there like nothing had happened until they reach their floor and then she casually strolled out. Tory stumbled out a few seconds later, spending the rest of the day walking around like a zombie.

The rest of the week wasn't much better, Tory thinking over and over again about what Beckett had said to her and what she had found on that laptop. Which was understandable, she'd never been propositioned by a woman before. She'd also rarely been propositioned that directly, yet somehow it seemed appropriate for Beckett's no-nonsense attitude.

That attitude somehow made the indecent proposition charming. Or at least she told herself it was as an excuse for why come Friday night she and even hesitate to head over Castle's apartment with every intention of fucking his wife, just the thought of it making her heart race.

Beckett was pleased, but not particularly surprised, to see her welcoming her in with a warm smile and offering her a glass of wine. Tory happily took it, the two women then sitting down on the sofa and making small talk for a couple of minutes.

Then when she finally got up the nerve Tory blurted out, "I'm sorry, I just have to ask... does... does..."

"Castle know you're here? Of course. There are no secrets between us." Beckett informed her casually, "We have an open marriage in every sense of the word."

"Oh." Tory blushed.

"Does that bother you?" Beckett asked softly, moving closer.

"It's none of my business." Tory shrugged.

"And yet you went through my hard drive." Beckett pointed out.

There was a pause and then Tory confessed, "In our line of work we see a lot of bad things. You especially, but I-"

"See everything?" Beckett offered.

"Well, not everything." Tory laughed softly, "But I see a lot... and... I guess I got this job because I find people fascinating. And even though I shouldn't be, I'm curious about their secrets."

"Understandable. Especially considering our line of work." Beckett smiled, moved closer still and then just in case there was any confusion placed her hand on Tory's thigh and asked, "Tell me Tory, what else are you curious about?"

There was another pause, then Tory took a calming breath and nervously looked at the detective. Then after staring into her eyes for a few moments she leaned over, reached out her hand to gently cup Beckett's face and then kissed her work colleague.

She was kissing another woman, and very much enjoying it, Tory increasingly relaxing into it as time went on, turning her body so it was easier to kiss the other girl and cup her face. After strategically placing her wine down Beckett did the same, the brunettes becoming wonderfully lost in the gentle kiss for several moments until Beckett guided her to stand up.

Beckett then slowly and carefully guided her to the bed room she shared with Castle, stripping off everything except their underwear before they reached the bed. She then lowered Tory down into the centre of the bed, and only then did she break the kiss so she could move to the other brunette's slender neck.

She spent several minutes gently kissing up and down that area before reaching around the other woman, unhooking her bra with practised ease. Once the garment was thrown away Beckett kissed her way down Tory's chest, up one of her breasts and then slid her lips around a nipple.

Immediately Tory cried out softly in pleasure, which was a positive sign. Tory was very professional in the workplace, and Beckett could have never guessed the IT expert would be interested in experimentation based on their previous interactions, hence the main reason she hadn't pursued anything.

Also what was the chances two women she worked with would be open to doing this type of thing with her? Beckett imagine pretty slim, so she hadn't wanted to push her luck. However when the opportunity landed itself in her lap it would have been wrong not to take it.

Very much enjoying the position she now had Beckett gently suck Tory's right nipple for a few seconds, before kissing her way down that breast and up the other so she could repeat the process.

Back and forth she went, soon adding her tongue and switching between sliding around the nipples and flicking though sensitive bundles of nerves. She even risked grazing her teeth against the soft flesh, and given the positive response she received she kept doing it.

In fact all of Tory's responses were very positive, especially when she reached down to cup Beckett's head more firmly against her chest.

Beckett rewarded her by bringing her own hands into the mix, cupping one of the tits into her mouth while using her free hand to play with the other, in the process squeezing moans, groans, gasps, cries and whimpers of pleasure out of her latest conquest, each sound making Beckett feel like she was burning with desire.

Soon she just couldn't resist, and the detective started kissing her way down Tory's flat stomach, slowing down silently when the other girl let out extra loud and nervous gasp but didn't stop completely.

Tory's heart sped up for sure as Beckett's lips started descending, but she didn't want her to stop. Tory just wasn't sure she could put that into words. Luckily Beckett didn't force her to say anything, instead kissing along the line of her waist and then gently grabbed her pantie covered ass.

Guessing what her co-worker wanted Tory almost immediately lifted her hips up, Beckett then wasting no time in pulling her panties down. Unfortunately this meant she moved away to completely remove the panties from her feet, and then instead of immediately going to work Beckett placed a kiss at the bottom of Tory's right foot.

Very slowly Beckett kissed her way up the right leg, and then just as Tory thought she was going to get what she wanted the infuriating woman kissed her way down the left. This caused her to let out a huff of frustration, which made her cruel tormentor giggle softly.

Then finally Beckett showed some mercy, kissing her way up the left leg, settling in between Tory's thighs, and then with one final grin at her lent forward and slid her tongue from the bottom of Tory's pussy all the way to the top, causing the IT specialist to cry out with pure joy.

She continued crying out as the other brunette settled into a steady rhythm, Detective Beckett licking her pussy at a slow but steady pace. Another woman! Another woman was licking her pussy, Tory fulfilling a lifelong fantasy, one she thought she would never actually go through with.

Now she was Tory found it overwhelming, the IT expert closing her eyes for a few moments before realising she simply didn't want to miss anything. From then on her eyes were locked to Beckett's head in between her legs, Tory eventually reaching down to stroke that pretty brown hair as a form of encouragement.

The Detective rewarded her for this by beginning to linger on her clit with the stroke of her tongue, causing Tory to let out a series of moans, groans, whimpers, gasps and cries of pleasure which only seem to motivate the married woman to further treat her by flicking her clit.

Married woman! Tory was assisting in adultery, and regardless whether Mr Castle was or would be made aware of his wife's actions or not Tory felt incredibly guilty, especially because she was spreading her legs for his wife in the bed that they shared, which to her shame actually turned her on even more.

Beckett meanwhile felt no guilt for her actions. In fact, she couldn't wait for Castle to get home so she could playfully tease him with a casual mention for how exotic Tory tasted before giving him a more detailed account of the proceedings once they were safely locked away in their bedroom.

Ideally he would be inside her, gently thrusting himself in and out of her while she told him all about her most recent conquest, dragging out every little detail so she could extend the pleasure for them both. And then she would have just as much fun with her other lovers. Her best friend Lanie and her husband's dear sweet daughter Alexis.

That word still made her smile. Husband. After all that dancing around Richard Castle was her husband, and instead of becoming boring and monogamous her sex life had gotten even better, her husband proving to be more open-minded than she could ever dream.

Hence the fact that she was smiling into another woman's pussy while thinking about him, and the other woman she fucked. And the very special daddy/daughter weekend which would probably involve the perverted pair picking up a woman to share their bed while Beckett was busy fulfilling one of their co-worker's lesbian fantasies.

Focusing on that co-worker Beckett began teasing her prey even more, lingering her tongue on Tory's entrance as well as her clit and making her licks more forceful.

Soon she was almost pushing her tongue into Tory's cunt and taking the other brunette's clit into her mouth and suck it at random intervals, which really got Tory crying out for her but it didn't make the IT specialist beg her for more. Perhaps she couldn't. Perhaps she was just too overwhelmed, like Beckett was her first time with a woman.

Assuming that was the case, and simply losing patience, Beckett slowly pushed her tongue into Tory's pussy. Once her tongue was completely buried inside her Beckett took a moment to enjoy the feeling of Tory's inner walls quivering around her tongue, then she began to fuck her.

She pumped her tongue gently in and out of the other woman's cunt, slowly at first but gradually picking up speed, determined to tongue fuck the other woman until she got a mouthful of cum. Not that she wasn't enjoying Tory's regular cunt cream, but there was nothing Beckett loved more than the intimacy of swallowing her lover's cum.

Tory was honestly surprised she hadn't cum already considering the amazing physical and mental pleasure she was experiencing. Then again she wasn't complaining.

As soon as Beckett's tongue entered her she found a type of sexual enjoyment she'd rarely experienced. Almost never in fact. A type of high which was indescribable, one she never wanted to end. At least not until it was slowly replaced, or at least drowned out, by a need to cum.

It felt like hours until that was the case, although it could have been minutes for all Tory knew. She had lost all sense of time the moment Beckett had thrust her tongue inside her, and it didn't come back with the need to cum.

She just became hyper aware that she was in a co-worker's bed while another co-worker was tongue fucking her, the wife of a man she admired making her feel better than most of the men she'd been with, that woman who she also greatly admired making her feel like such a naughty slut in that moment, and bizarrely that only pushed her further towards the climax she so desperately wanted right now.

On the one hand, why should she feel guilty? As far as she knew Castle was okay with this, and what was she supposed to do, ring him up and make sure? Like the situation wasn't already awkward enough. Besides, this felt way too amazing to risk now.

On the other hand Tory just couldn't help herself, and to her shame when she realised it was helping her reach climax she envisioned Mr Castle walking in and looking horrified. Or his mother perhaps, or the sweet looking daughter, or even her own family.

Unfortunately Beckett seem to be able to read her mind and slowed down the tongue fucking just enough to prevent her from achieving her orgasm.

Practically weeping Tory desperately tried to think of what she could do to get what she wanted, eventually as a last resort whimpering, "Please... please make me cum. I need to cum soooooooo bad. Oh God, I, I... I OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

More or less as soon as she started talking Beckett increased the force of her tongue thrusts ever so slightly, but after all that build-up it was more than enough to make her cum.

And cum in spectacular fashion at that, Tory throwing her head back and letting out an embarrassingly loud scream like she was in a horror movie, or perhaps a porno.

Adding legitimacy to the latter thought Beckett seem to swallow every drop of her cum with ease and then immediately return her tongue to Tory's cunt and start work on making her cum again, something she achieved so quickly it was almost scary.

Beckett didn't quite get every drop of that first climax but she got a respectable amount. Less so for the following orgasms, although it was just about enough to satisfy her craving for cum. At least as much as that particular craving could ever be satisfied.

It didn't help that her husband wasn't here to provide her with some sperm, but girl cum was far from a poor substitute, Beckett moaning happily as she devoured as much as she could, which was a lot considering her years of experience in pussy eating.

Of course as much as she wanted to satisfy her craving for cum her priority was making Tory feel good. That was why, as much as it pained her, Beckett replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing one and then two fingers into Tory's cunt while her tongue went to work on the other girl's clit.

She then switched back and forth between fingering and tongue fucking Tory, getting even more of the liquid she craved in the process, ensuring that her co-worker ran out of steam a lot faster.

"No more." Tory whimpered when she finally pushed Beckett away, "I can't, I can't take anymore."

Although she was disappointed Beckett understood, her pussy could get sensitive after a certain number of orgasms too, so she gave Tory a little break.

In the meantime she thoroughly cleaned her fingers and scooped up a good portion of the girl cum and pussy cream that was covering her face and gleefully ate it.

Then she slowly picked out a strap-on, move to where the other woman could see her and then stepped into the harness. Then Beckett got a surprise.

"What are you doing?" Tory asked curiously, sitting up.

"Oh, I thought... I thought after you saw what was on my laptop you would know I like to use these, and assumed we would." Beckett explained, feeling a little embarrassed, "It's cool if you don't want to, but trust me, every girl I've fucked has absolutely loved it."

"Really?" Tory questioned, getting off the bed while quickly following up with, "Because the only pictures I remember of you was you getting fucked."

"Oh, that." Beckett blushed a little, "That's... well, I... I do bottom for this one woman, but normally I'm a top."

"Well, mind if I top you?" Tory asked flirtatiously.

Raising an eyebrow Beckett asked, "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"I don't know." Tory admitted, "But I've been thinking about little else for like, a week."

The confession had Beckett grinning and passing Tory the harness. The look on the other woman's face alone pretty much made it worth it, although even as she lay down on the bed Beckett felt some trepidation.

Even her Mistress had been a little hesitant and unsure the first time they had used a strap-on, and Tory seemed especially nervous, her hands trembling as she stepped into the harness and pulled it up her thighs.

But Beckett was nearly always the one on top, and being a bottom for a baby dyke like Tory was far from unappealing, so Beckett decided to go with it. If nothing else maybe it would convince Tory to make this a regular thing.

Tory personally didn't want this to be a one-off, although she debated whether or not a long-term relationship with a married woman was really healthy for her.

Or at least she would do, later. For now she was concentrating on hiding her nervousness, or trying to anyway, and more importantly fighting through the nervousness to do what she'd thought about doing nearly non-stop for the past week.

Namely crawl in between Detective Beckett's legs and gently but firmly thrust a strap-on dildo inside her while the other woman gasped, groaned, moaned and cried out in pleasure.

In reality it wasn't quite that quick, Tory taking a moment to tease her new lover and more importantly make the dildo wet by sliding it up and down Beckett's pussy lips.

That was probably unnecessary given just how wet the other brunette was, Tory feeling a sense of pride as she easily slid into her lover without a hint of pain from Beckett.

And she seriously doubted someone like Detective Kate Beckett would hold back to spare her feelings, and when she completed the penetration the other woman certainly didn't seem to be lying when she requested to be fucked, and it was almost embarrassing how much that turned Tory on.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Beckett moaned, "Come on Tory, you said you wanted this. That you'd been wanting it all week. So prove it. Prove it by fucking me like a slut! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, that's it, just like that, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

For the next few minutes Detective Beckett kept a running commentary, but Tory barely heard a word of it. She was too busy concentrating on slowly pulling her 'cock' out and then just as slowly pushing it back in, Tory repeating the process so she could establish a steady rhythm.

So she could fuck another woman with her cock at a slow but steady pace and give that woman as much pleasure as possible. Detective Kate Beckett.

The most effortlessly sexy woman she ever met, the woman she had a crush on before they'd even officially met, and now Tory was fucking her with a strap-on dildo, which was easily the kinkiest thing she had ever done. Especially as she was doing it in the bed this woman shared with her husband/Tory's other co-worker.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hard Drive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds