• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

Allie's alarm blared at 7 o clock sharp. She had an 8 o clock class to prepare for. 7 came far too quickly. She was up much later than she should have been the night before, studying for her French exam. She left her dorm and traveled across the campus for her history class. She wore a little plaid skirt with stockings, and black tight fitting shirt. She loved this outfit, she liked playing the role of a good girl, but deep down she wasn't. She felt like a naughty school girl whenever she wore this outfit. She always got glances when she wore it too. It showed off her shapely legs and perky breasts. Many men fantasized about the innocent school girl, and she knew it.

She made it to her first class with some time to spare. She pulled out her phone and began reading a story she'd begun the day before on her Lit app. She knew it was risky, but the naughtiness of it thrilled her. She could get caught at any time. She secretly wanted people to know she wasn't all that innocent, but was happy playing the role for now. The professor soon walked in and she closed out the app.

Professor McDermott. He was so sexy. Many of the girls desired him. He was single, recently divorced from his wife. Allie had to admit; even she fantasized about him sometimes late at night when she played with herself. He was a tall man with a thick head of hair that was always styled a little messy. He kept his appearance young despite the fact that he was in his forties. He knew all of the current slang and was very popular with students.

The lecture began and despite his enthusiastic teaching style Allie felt herself drifting off towards the middle. She knew she had dozed a few times and the gap in her notes reaffirmed her knowledge. The class came down to the last minute. As the rest of the class was released Professor McDermott called Allie's name.

"Allie, do you have a moment?"

Allie glanced at the clock, she had 1 hour before her next class.

"Sure!"

She worried she had been found out. Another class was gathering outside, waiting to fill the room. Allie walked side by side with her professor, trying to keep her breathing even. Did he knew she fantasized about being alone with him? Was he mad she'd fallen asleep?

"How are you doing this semester?" he asked with a friendly smile

"Alright, I've been cramming for midterms; I was up half the night studying for French."

He nodded "I always had a hard time studying for tests as well. I never took French, but I am fluent in Italian. I always stressed out majorly before a test."

"I have terrible stress anxiety" Allie admitted.

They had reached Mr. McDermott's office by now. He held the door open for her and followed her in. He shut the door behind him and drew the blinds. He came up behind her and leaned in real close to her, whispering in her ear "remember the word 'red'. Use it if you become uncomfortable" for a split second Allie was confused, and then she was being forced onto the big wooden desk.

She was bent at the hips, face down on a cold wooden surface. Was she dreaming this? What was happening? He leaned over top of her breathing on her neck "You have been a very bad girl Allison."

He said breathlessly. "You must be punished for what you've done."

"Do you know what you've done?" Allie nodded.

"Say it" he demanded

"I fell asleep in your class. I've been naughty and I must be punished."

Allie knew BDSM language, she'd been dreaming of something like this to happen to her. She watched porn with BDSM and knew the language that really got the guy excited.

"Oh, have you been punished before you naughty girl?" She shook her head no, "don't worry, I won't be too rough" she could hear the smile in his voice. She stood up, removing his tie. He bound Allie's hands and fastened to them to the desk. She could hear him undo his belt buckle. Then a firm hand reached under her skirt. He pushed the skirt up to her waist and yanked her tights down. He ran his hand over her smooth ass first, and then slapped it, lightly. Allie jumped a bit, it didn't hurt her, but she was surprised. He looked down at the pink spot forming where he'd spanked her sweet little ass. He pulled his belt from the loops wrapping it around his hand a few times. He snapped the belt together and Allie knew what was coming. Again, he ran the belt over her bare ass before winding up. This time he smacked the other cheek. Allie moaned, mostly in pleasure.

"Oh, you like that? Naughty girl." He pulled out a key form his pocket and opened a drawer in his desk. It was in Allie's field of view. A velvet cushion with a few different toys nestled in it. He ran his fingers over the flogger, then the whip, then the crop. He picked the crop up out of its little bed. He ran the flat part over his hand and slapped down on his palm. The sound excited Allie. Her pussy began to ache for his touch. He went to town with the crop until her bottom was flushed completely with pink patches.

He placed the crop back in its correct position. After closing the first drawer he opened a second one. This one was full of smaller devices. He considered for a moment before pulling out a little purple device with a strange ring around it. It was far too small to be a cock ring. He moved back behind her and sank to his knees. He looked at her puckered asshole and considered it for a moment, but decided he didn't want to take that much time. He put his fingers between her thighs, feeling her course pubic hairs first. He wrapped them around his finger and pulled gingerly at them.

"Natural" he spoke "Do you like it?" Allie asked, a bit concerned, she should have shaved, not that she knew this would happen, but you can never be too prepared. "Hmmm... I love it." He said, still pulling on them. He forced her legs farther apart. He slid his tongue in between her swollen lips. His teasing only made her ache more. He was good at this, the way his tongue rolled and flicked over her clit. She felt close to climaxing. Her legs began shaking. He pulled his face back right before she came, still breathing on her cunt. "Do you want to cum?"

"Mmmhmm"

"Only good girls get to cum for me. Maybe if you beg for it."

"Oh, please sir. I'm aching for an orgasm." His breath alone brought her even closer "I, I may not be able to stop it" she said breathlessly.

She really couldn't stop her orgasm from coming. Her legs shook uncontrollably; he placed his mouth back over her pussy just as she came. She bit down on the tie that bound her to prevent from screaming. Just as the final quake tore through her and she relaxed she felt his hand slide under her belly. He began massaging her clit with something smooth. Suddenly the smooth object began vibrating.

"oh!" she exclaimed.

He leaned over her once more "I'm going to enter you now, I will wear a condom. Is that ok?"

Allie nodded once more. She heard the tearing of a package and waited for a brief moment. Soon she felt the vibrator return to her clit and then something hard pushing against her. His cock was rock hard by now. He slid it in little by little. Once the whole thing was in she realized how big he must have been. He filled her all the way up and even wasn't completely in. She could tell because his body made no contact with hers. He pulled the vibrator away from her and then returned it, wrapping a belt around her to keep it in place.

"You need more punishment, for cumming too early and without permission." She nodded.

He began slapping her ass with one hand, while the other pushed down on the middle of her back. He slapped her with the palm of his hand as well as the back of his hand. Her ass returned to the flushed pink color it was within the first few moments of their meeting. He violently pumped his cock in and out of her tight pussy. He could tell she wasn't a virgin, he figured she wasn't to begin with. Most girls in their 20's weren't. Her muscles began contracting too. He knew he'd timed it just right. As her pussy clamped around his cock he, too, came. Tipping his head back, the release felt so good. It had been a long time since he'd had a pet.

He removed the condom in a Kleene and rubbed some cream over her bottom.

"This should help with the sting."

She was set free and left his office. She definitely would be acting up more in his class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds