• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 02

Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 02

Anthony peered through the cracked closet door at Eva, as she walked in naked from the bathroom. He had been there for the better part of an hour, after sneaking in when he knew Eva would be busy running last minute errands. Beads of moisture were still glistening on Eva's pale skin and made her sparkle in the dim light of their bedroom. Anthony's cock twitched in his pants at the sight of Eva's shimmering body. He watched as Eva pulled on her red satin robe, grabbed her book from the bedside table and took her place in the easy chair. Eva had lit the vanilla scented candle that sat on the bedside table, and it's scent soon drifted throughout the room. Eva's back was facing Anthony and all he could see were her bare legs, dangling over one arm of the chair. He had to control his breathing so not to be heard, as once she settled, the house had become alarmingly quiet. Anthony shifted his pulsating cock in his black jeans as he watched with intent.

Eva picked up the book that Cecilia lent her and began reading where she left off the night before, however this time she knew what to expect and her nether lips were already swollen in anticipation. Eva entered her own fantasy as she read, once again taking the place of the protagonist. It wasn't long before Eva's fingers found her pussy and as she read, she slowly and gently rubbed her clit, savoring the sensation as she imagined herself being naked and paddled over the knee of her Master for being unruly. Anthony watched, only able to see subtle suggestion of what his wife was doing, but the mere thought raised him to full erection. Anthony's hard on strained against the zipper of his black jeans and he was having a difficult time controlling the urge to burst through the doors, and taking claim to Eva. He knew his patience would pay off, besides; she would scream and the nosey neighbors would call the police.

Eva's actions became much more deliberate now as she spread her legs so that one dangled over each arm of the chair. She was no longer reading and the book in her right hand dangled over the back of the chair while she slowly finger fucked her pussy with her left. The book dropped to the floor as Eva's right hand began twisting her pert nipples, first one and then the other until they stood erect and hard like little stones. Anthony watched as Eva threw her head back, grinding her fingers deep into her cunt. He knew he would have to make his move soon and readied himself.

Eva's normally fair skin was glowing as she neared orgasm and she moaned like an animal in rut. Anthony moved , as if in stealth, from his hiding and took his place just behind the chair his wife lay fucking herself on. Eva was too distracted with her own pleasure to notice him hovering over her. Anthony could feel his cock become sticky with pre-cum and knew he had to gain control of the scene before him.

Just before her moment of climax Eva found herself being gripped by her auburn tresses and led to the floor on her knees. On her descent, she started to let out a squeal when Anthony's large hand firmly clamped over her full lips to quiet her. Eva looked up at Anthony, her green eyes wild and frightened , and her mind raced. She tried in vain to struggle, thrashing her body while Anthony stood there and chuckled. Anthony bent down with Eva's hair still wrapped around his fingers and pressed his lips against Eva's ear. With hot breath hissed " I haven't given you permission to cum Eva". A shiver traveled through Eva. She didn't let on, but as frightening as her husband was at this very moment, those words made her pussy dripping wet, her juices trailing down her thighs and leaving a puddle on the cold marble floor below.

Eva's eyes gave away her confusion and fear. This was not in Anthony's character at all. Anthony had a glimmer in his eye that Eva had never seen and before she could try to make any sense of it, Anthony began to speak.

"You've been keeping secrets little girl." Anthony said with laughter in his voice, which was in complete contrast to the force with which he restrained Eva.

"Now when I release my hand from your mouth you are not to make a sound, do you understand me? If so nod." Anthony smiled pleasantly and Eva nodded.

Anthony released his hand from Eva's lips, and he felt her tremble under the still firm grip on her hair. Eva gasped and gulped fresh air and Anthony shushed her as if she were a frightened child or animal. Anthony gently pulled Eva closer by her hair. Eva was now kneeling directly in front of Anthony, her face less than an inch away from the crotch of his jeans and she could see his bulging cock begging for release. Eva started rocking her hips involuntarily at the site of Anthony's excitement. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen him so hard without her having to touch him first.

"Oh! you are a little slut aren't you" Anthony smiled as he looked down at Eva. With his right boot he nudged Eva's knees open so that her groomed mound was exposed to Anthony. Her juices glistened on her swollen lips and gave away all of Eva's secrets at once. Anthony reached down, never once losing grip of Eva's main and ran his index finger from Eva's asshole all the way up her slit to her now throbbing and swollen clit. Eva whimpered and Anthony shushed her again, placing his moistened finger to her lips and tracing their outline with her scent.

"Undo my jeans and pull my cock out" Eva hesitated.

"NOW!" Anthony growled, sternly. Eva fumbled with the button and zipper on Anthony's jeans, but was finally able to release his monstrous hard on. Eva looked up to Anthony silently, eyes wide with anticipation. Anthony let his freed cock rest on her forehead. Eva struggled to move her lips towards his cock, knowing that is what he wanted, and Anthony tightened the grip on her hair.

"My , oh my! little girl, you are a hungry slut." Anthony snickered "Do you want to be fed little girl?" Anthony asked as his waved his dick playfully in Eva's face. With no further warning, Anthony pried his cock between Eva's lips , forcing his way into her hot, wet mouth and thrust himself deep into her throat.

Eva always loved giving Anthony head, but was always so delicate and careful about her oral service. She never was able to take him all the way in without gagging. A single tear escaped Eva's eye as her mouth was impaled by Anthony's thick shaft. Eva tried to catch her breath, but Anthony began to fuck her face mercilessly, using both hands to slam her head onto his cock over and over again. Eva let out muffled moans and Anthony warned her again to be quiet. Eva could feel the head of his dick swelling in her throat and knew he was going to cum soon. Eva tried to relax to take his load but just as she did, Anthony pulled away. Eva groaned and looked up at Anthony with questioning eyes.

"Didn't I tell you not to make a peep little girl? now get up" Anthony pulled Eva up by her hair, this time roughly, so that she stood in front of him. Anthony took his finger again and slid it into her soaking mound and Eva's knees almost buckled under her as she felt the walls of her cunt start to convulse. Anthony removed his fingers and reminder her "Not without permission little girl". Eva let out a desperate groan, in dire need of release. Anthony's tone was very stern, but the look in his eye told that he was thoroughly enjoying his wife's predicament.

"I'm going to let go of your hair, are you going to run from me?" Anthony queried.

"No." Eva whimpered.

"No, what?" Anthony asked forcefully. Eva looked at him dumbfounded.

"No, What? Little girl..." Anthony snarled.

"No Anthony, I will not run from you" Eva said; her voice faltering.

Semi satisfied with her response, Anthony released his grip of Eva's hair. For a split second, Eva did think about running, but she reminded herself that this was her husband of many years; the man she trusted with her life, and while she did not understand his behavior, she knew he would never do anything to harm her.

"Remove your robe. Fold it and place it next to the bed."

Eva let the red satin robe slide off of her shoulders, exposing her ample breasts, with their large, pink areola, and the voluptuous curve of her hips. Anthony began to salivate at the sight of Eva's womanly figure and his cock stood at full attention. Eva noticed the desire in Anthony's eyes, the way he looked at her. She saw how his cock stood out from the fly of his black jeans, rigid for her and she decided to tease Anthony a bit, slowly turning around to place her folded robe on the floor next to their bed. Eva bent over, exposing her full rounded ass and her glistening pink slit, hoping that Anthony was getting an eyeful. Eva's lighthearted impertinence amused him while he feasted his eyes and before she could turn back around, Anthony landed a firm swat on her naked rump causing her to stifle a squeal.

Anthony sat on the end of the bed, and motioned Eva to stand in front of him. Eva obeyed and stood straight with her arms at her side, looking at Anthony in wonderment. Eva still had not entertained the thought that Anthony had read her dark fantasy. To her, his behavior was still a mystery. Anthony visually inspected Eva from head to toe and head again, and with no regard to Eva, plunged three fingers into her tight pussy. Eva tried hard not to buckle at the knees at the sudden sting, but then found herself bending to meet his fingers. He removed his fingers, and sucked her essence off of them one by one. The look of desperate need on Eva's face spoke volumes.

Anthony instructed Eva to fetch the duffel bag that she had passed by numerous times earlier in the evening. Eva did as she was told. Anthony opened the bag and pulled out four small leather cuffs and what appeared to be a leather dog collar, but larger with more rings.

"Kneel in front of me, back straight, knees open, palms up, and eyes lowered little girl." Eva did as she was told.

"This is how you will present yourself to me from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Eva replied her eyes lowered towards Anthony's feet.

"YES WHAT?" Anthony bellowed and Eva nearly sprung out of her skin, startled.

"Yes Anthony" Eva said with a tremble in her voice.

"You will address me as Sir when we are alone with each other from this point forward."

"These cuffs are for your wrists and ankles. The hoops allow them to be attached to each other or other things as I see fit." Anthony handed her two of the cuffs and instructed her to secure them to her ankles. Eva looked at Anthony again bewildered, but moved quickly to avoid another outburst. Eva was never one to jump at Anthony's whim before, but even greater than her fear of the unknown was her curiosity of where this ride was going to take her tonight.

"Good girl, now give me your wrists." Eva, hesitant, offered her wrists to Anthony, who grabbed them forcefully and pulled her forward. Eva let out a gasp, stumbling forward on her knees.

"Never hesitate, that tells me that you don't trust me. You trust me don't you Eva?"

"Yes Sir" she replied, mindful to address him properly.

Anthony secured the cuffs to Eva's wrists and hooked the two together. Anthony brought her delicate hands to his lips and kissed them softly before letting them drop into Eva's lap. Anthony pulled the collar out and held it up to Eva's neck. "This collar means that you belong to me. You are my property to be used as I see fit." "When I place it around your neck, you are to do as I say, when I say it without question or hesitation, do you understand?" Eva was trembling and nodded her head. Despite her nervous shaking, Eva was dripping wet, and her arousal was becoming quite obvious to Anthony.

"Eva, I didn't hear you. Do you understand that when I place this collar around your neck, you will be my own property?" Anthony asked slowly and firmly.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Anthony leaned forward and fastened the studded leather collar around Eva's neck and whispered in her hear " I can make your fantasies come true but only if you're a good girl and I will have my fun with you first." Eva could feel his lips curl into a smile against her ear lobe. A shiver ran through her body straight to her clit.

Anthony went on to say "if at anytime I am doing anything that you simply cannot handle, you are to yell out the word 'Purple'. I will stop everything." It was dawning on her now where Anthony was coming from, and the realization was delicious. Eva relaxed and once again was rocking her hips as if searching for something to pleasure her throbbing sex.

"Now as for your little impertinence earlier; you always have been a little wise ass." "I am going to show you why sometimes it's better to button your lip and behave like a good slut. Stand up."

Eva stood in front of Anthony, looking at his face and admiring the way the light played on his green eyes. Anthony took Eva by her bound wrists and guided her, face down, across his lap. Eva began to try to pull away and Anthony tugged harder at her wrists, causing her to lose her balance and fall onto his lap. Anthony ran his hand over the ivory porcelain of Eva's ass and watched the goose bumps climb her entire body. Anthony could feel Eva tremble on his lap as his reawakened cock pressed hard into her hip. Anthony held Eva's wrists to the floor with his right hand as he fished around the bag with his left. He produced a loop of nylon with a hook attached and secured one end to the foot post of the bed, and another to the hoop on Eva's wrist restraints. Eva started to struggle again. She panicked at the thought of being confined in such a position. Anthony shushed her, rubbing her ass gently and he felt her body relax once again. He then gripped her fleshy bottom hard and gave it a good smack causing her to squeal and lurch forward.

"This is nothing little girl, so if you insist on making so much noise, I may have to gag you."

Anthony went back to searching through the bag and produced a wooden hairbrush and lay it on the bed next to him. "You are going to have your first of what I'm sure will be many spankings little girl. Listen carefully to my instructions and you may enjoy this as much as I do." "You are to count each stroke and thank me. If you lose count, it's back to the beginning, love, and you will have to start counting all over again."

"Since this is your first, I will start off with only 10 strokes." "You're ass is going to look so lovely and red when I'm through." Anthony told her.

Eva was trembling again, not out of fear, but desperate need for release. "I'm going to start out with just my hand, and we'll see where it goes from there." Eva braced herself for the first blow, and when it landed, she was pleasantly surprised that while it stung, it was for the most part benign and she feigned a little whimper before letting a giggle escape.

"Oh you are a smart ass little slut, aren't you." "Well you forgot to count and thank me, so now we start again."

Anthony struck her left cheek with much greater force, and Eva squealed in earnest this time but remembered to count. "One, thank you Sir". The second landed on her right cheek and was much harder than the first and Eva lurched trying to do anything to escape Anthony's firm hand. "Two, thank you Sir."

With three, it was apparent in Eva's voice that she was starting to feel the burn"Three-ee, thank you Sir." Anthony stopped and ran his finger down the crack of Eva's ass and into her dripping wet cunt, which was now soaking his hand. His cock pulsed under Eva's hip and she tried to wiggle further down onto Anthony's hand, but her restraints would not allow her any more slack. Anthony pulled his finger out of Eva's pussy and forced it into her warm mouth.

"Clean your slut juices off of my finger." Eva did as she was told, greedily sucking on his finger until he pulled it out of her mouth. She had almost forgotten why she was across his lap when blow four came. Anthony had hoped Eva would lose count.

"Four, thank you Sir"

Anthony continued, alternating between cheeks until Eva thighs were soaked with her honey and her ass glowed a warm shade of crimson. At ten, Anthony stopped and slid out from underneath Eva while holding onto her hips. He couldn't wait any longer. The last blow almost made him blow his load when Eva squealed and ground her hip into him. He wanted to see tears streaming down her face and hear her moan in the throws of pleasure pains, but he didn't want to scare her either. She was such a good slut, and she never missed count once, Anthony thought. He knew there would be opportunity for Eva to miss count and start over another time, but now, he needed to lay his claim to her more than ever.

Eva stood before Anthony, hands still bound to the foot of the bed, ass raised high in the air at perfect height for Anthony to enter her. Anthony kicked Eva's feet apart to spread her legs and already she was leaning her ass back into him, searching out his cock to fill her. Anthony braced Eva with one hand and took his cock in the other and began to run it from her asshole to her clit, up and down, spreading her wetness. Eva let out a soft moan.

"Do you want this cock little girl?"

"Yes please Sir" Eva pleaded.

"How bad do you want it hmm?" as he pressed the head of his cock just barely into her warm hole.

"Please Sir! I need you to fuck me; I need to cum Sir, please!" Eva implored.

Anthony drove his cock to the hilt and Eva let out a guttural moan that he never heard before. He held still and could already feel her clenching around him.

"Don't you dare cum yet little girl."

Eva was panting. She could feel her orgasm building and he wasn't even moving inside her. Just the throb of his cock deep in her folds was enough to send her over the edge, but he wouldn't let her go there. Anthony slowly withdrew his cock until only the head remained in Eva and then thrust deep into her again, his balls slapping against her clit. Eva let out a deep moan and pleaded with Anthony. "Please Sir, let me cum, I can't hold on anymore, I need to cum Sir, please."

"Not until I'm ready slut, this is for my pleasure, not yours. You are my fuck-toy now."

Anthony started to pump Eva's pussy faster now, her tight walls milking his cock. He felt the familiar tightness in his tummy and slowed down. Not yet, he thought. This is too good. Anthony slowed down, and gripped the flesh of Eva's ass hard as he slammed his cock into her. Eva was whimpering, and he could feel her legs shaking. Her pussy was so wet, it had soaked Anthony's jeans and made slippery the marble tile underneath her. He knew he wouldn't be able to last too much longer and he began to ram Eva's cunt feverishly.

"Cum for me slave, I want to feel you cum on my dick."

Eva's entire body went rigid and her mouth formed a silent scream as her body was rocked with her orgasm. Anthony came in synch with her, and let out an animal like growl as he spilled his load deep into her. Anthony held Eva tight to him until his cock released the last of it's seed and gently lowered her down so that he could undo her wrist restraints.

Eva lay still, her breathing still heavy as Anthony gently undid her wrists from the foot of the bed. He sat on the floor next to Eva and pulled her limp body up into his lap. Her eyes were open just barely and he kissed her face and stroked her hair and told her what a good girl she was. Although her eyes were still partially closed, Eva smiled, barely able to speak and whispered "Thank you Sir."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds