• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Some Time Away at the Cabin

Some Time Away at the Cabin

They had been driving for what seemed like hours, and no matter how many times Jessie asked where they were going Derek would just reply by saying, "It's a surprise. You'll know it when we get there."

Jessie was an average 5'7" tall 23 year old. She had long dark brown hair that went down to her mid back. Her eyes were a gorgeous blue and her lips were full and plump. She had a nice set of 34C breasts. Not too big not too small. Her waist was nice and thin and her ass was rather large from doing squats at the gym so often. She was a total package.

Derek was a tall 6'1" 25 year old with a really nice body. He had a nice six pack and big strong arms from boxing. He had medium length black hair and big strong hands.

After another hour or so they pull up to a long cabin in the middle of nowhere. It's completely secluded. They stop the car and get out. Derek goes and unlocks the door while Jessie grabs the duffle bags that Derek packed. She had no idea what was in them and they were rather heavy. She goes inside and finds Derek in the kitchen with the fridge door open staring at a fridge full of food. He must have come up earlier and packed it full.

She sets the bags down and walks over to Derek.

"What are we doing here Derek? And what's in those bags they're really heavy?"

"You will find out soon enough. I promise Jessie."

And with that he starts to walk past her, but she grabs his arm and pulls him towards her.

"No! I want to know now! Why the hell did you bring me here?"

He grabs her wrists and slams her up against the fridge. He raises her arms up above her head and whispers in her ear,

"I brought you here so that we can have a little fun. But while we are here there will be some rules that you will have to follow. Go into the bedroom at the end of the hallway and wait on the bed. I'll be in there in a few minutes to go over the rules and answer any questions you have."

He let's go of her arms and walks back out to the car. She stands there for a few seconds then heads into the bedroom and sits on the bed like he told her to. When Derek comes back in he stands in the doorway to the bedroom with his arms folded across his chest.

"These are the rules: You will only call me sir, master, or daddy while we are here, if I ask you a question I demand an answer, you will do what I say when I say it if not you will be punished, you will wear sexy clothes while we are here. Don't worry I brought you some. And finally you can scream and fight all you want. No one will hear you, and that will just make everything more exciting. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now take off your clothes."

As Jessie takes off her clothes Derek goes and grabs the duffle bag. He brings them in and takes out a gag, some rope, handcuffs, and a small whip. Jessie stands naked in front of the bed staring at all the items. Derek grabs her wrists and handcuffs them together. Then he pushes her back on the bed and ties her ankle to the bed posts so that she has her ass high in the air and her head down resting on her arms. He takes off his pants and boxers unleashing his huge hard cock. He climbs on the bed and starts eating her out. licking up and down her pussy. Gently sucking and nibbling on her clit. Jessie lets out a moan.

He gets up and positions his cock at her opening. Rubbing up and down her slit making his dick wet. He slowly starts pushing into her tight opening. Her pussy walls tightening with joy. He pushes further and further until he's balls deep in her sweet pussy. He grabs a hold of her hair and pulls her back lifting her off the bed farther down on his cock. He begins thrusting hard in and out of her pussy. Faster and faster. Jessie starts moaning in pleasure.

"Harder!"

Derek stops thrusting and spanks her ass hard SMACK!

"What did I say? Call me sir, master, or daddy. This is your only warning. Next time I will punish you."

"I'm sorry sir."

"Better. Now tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me harder sir."

With that he begins t fuck her mercilessly. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. Until he feels the swell in his balls. He keeps fucking her until he can't take it anymore. He thrusts in one more time hard and releases his warm sticky cum inside of her. He pulls out and watches as his cum slowly seeps out of her pussy.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say thank you."

"Thank you."

"What did I say?!? You didn't call me sir, daddy, or master. I gave you a warning. Now I'm gonna have to punish you. Just for that I'm gonna leave you tied up. I'll be back in an hour or so once I have your punishment set up."

"No! Please sir I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I forgot."

"Nope too bad. I gave you a chance."

He goes over grabs the gag and stick it in her mouth. Then he heads out of the room to go get her punishment ready... TO BE CONTINUED

If you guys like this story and would like a sequel, then comment and give me some ideas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Some Time Away at the Cabin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds