• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Day By the Pool Ch. 02

Day By the Pool Ch. 02

12345

AN: Written 2008

A Day at the Office

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball GT and I am not making any profit.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

Sipping the black liquid in his mug, a shiver ran down Gohan's spine as he drank the cold coffee; its putrid taste waking him from his bored slumber.

Shuddering in displeasure as the cold liquid cut through him like a sharpened knife , Gohan set the coffee mug down beside his computer before repositioning himself at the keyboard. The smiling faces of his wife and child gazed back at him from the computer's monitor, his personalized screen saver having automatically turned itself on while he had been day dreaming.

Feeling like he had slipped into a daze, Gohan reached out and ran his fingers along the frame of Videl's face; smiling as he imagined it was actually his wife's warm skin. Taking a deep breath, Gohan was sure he could smell the fresh sent of Videl's skin; reminding him of the mountains he grew up in and all those so called training sessions he and Videl shared as teens.

Suddenly, the sound of a light footfalls outside his office woke Gohan from his daze; shaking his head to clear it of any 'distracting' thoughts before typing in his personal code and watching as the photo vanished to be replaced by the report he had been typing earlier. Although he had filled in the report he had been working on a moth ago, it hadn't taken long before another of the damn things needed to be handed in.

Trying to put off the prospect of work for a few more minutes, Gohan got up from the desk and walked over to the office's large window. It was dark out, grey clouds covered the sky and blocked any trace of warm light from the sun and the demi could really see was his refection in the surprisingly clear glass as droplets of rain pelted the ground. It reminded Gohan of how his life had been recently.

Don't get the wrong idea, compared to most; Gohan felt like one of the luckiest men on earth. He had a beautiful wife and daughter who loved him, a good, well paying job and a plentiful sex life. It's just, one month earlier Gohan had a slight indiscretion and the result; well lets just say Gohan was in no hurry for Videl to find out about it.

Pressing his forehead against the cool surface of the glass, Gohan tried to cool off but the memories of the event played through his mind and heating his blood; sending his body into frenzy. The problem was that although he loved Videl, loved her with every fiber of his being; Bra was a better fuck. That's not to say Videl was bad in bed, in many ways she was far superior to the teen and she knew just how to push his buttons. But he couldn't remember her being as tight as Bra since when they had been dating and that alone made all the difference.

Suddenly, something caught Gohan's attention. It was faint, concealed beneath the smells of city life that he had learnt to ignore; but it was certainly their. The taste of cinnamon flooded his senses, making his mouth water and his pants begin to feel uncomfortable. Inhaling the scent deeper, Gohan's feet began moving by themselves; following the path of the scent to his office door.

...

Bra quickly hurried down the crowded pavement, her high healed red boots echoing loudly in her ears at each of her foot falls as she ran down the streets, through the puddles loudly but all going unnoticed by the excited bluenet. Her mind to focused on the task at hand to care about the designer footwear.

It had been exactly one month since she had spent the day round the Sons, 30 days since she had enjoyed that fabulous pool and more importantly; one moons cycle since she had had her brains literally fucked out by Gohan Son. And kami, it had been the slowest month of her life.

In the past she had tried everything she could think of to get him to notice her and she couldn't help but think it would have gotten easier since that little incident in his study. But it seemed Dende really didn't like her at that moment as Gohan had been keeping her at least an arms length no matter how hard she tried to get close to him.

Within a few minutes, her locks of light blue hair were plastered against her face, droplets of clear liquid flowed down the creamy skin of her face like rivulets and her ruby red cut off tank top had conformed to her body like a second skin; making it clear to anyone who cared to look that she wasn't wearing a bra. She laughed at herself, trying to imagine what Gohan would say when he saw her standing at his door; completely drenched.

She cold just imagine the lust shinning in his black orbs as he took in her appearance, devouring her with his gaze as he approached. His strong arms throwing her against the wall before they hiked up the back of her skirt , the rough skin oh his powerful hands slapping the creamy skin of her ass before he fiercely thrust his rigid cock inside her. His incredible manhood stretching her to the brink of insanity as he pounded her...

'No! Stop it...not here, not now!' Bra told herself, this was neither the time or the place to start having a fantasy. It had been happening ever since the study incident, at the slightest thought of anything sexual her mind would conjure up a fantasy so erotic she just couldn't resist touching herself. And it got worse depending on how you look at it. At the start, it had only been an occasional thing but with the full moon approaching; Bra had found herself dreaming about Gohan more and more. It had taken all her courage and wit to talk to Vegeta about it and after about two hours of not so nicely being asked about her dreams; Vegeta had said simply it was just her blood reacting to the moons cycle and that it happened to anyone with sayain blood.

That was when she got an idea, if it was affecting her so badly, then Gohan would surly be in as much of a state as her; perhaps more so if she was lucky and Videl hadn't been putting out recently.

Rounding the corner, the teen smiled as she caught sight of her mothers company before suddenly stopping in mid run; Butterflies starting to take flight in her stomach as her head swam with conflicting emotions. Swallowing hard, Bra forced herself to take the first step that would lead her to his office door. Once she got past the first step, her body seemed to take over and she continued; each movement picking up speed. However, her mind no matter how intoxicated she was; began to see the error in her logic.

Rushing through the business entrance of the building, Bra slowed her pace so that she would not attract to much attention before moving into a deserted elevator and pressing the button for Gohan's floor. Hearing the bing as the elevator reached the 49th floor; the teen hurried through the opening doors and along the hallway. Walking past the various offices and cubicles, she silently begged that no one will open the door and see her like this before she realised a sigh of relief at the sight of Gohan's office.

Scowling at the sight of the pretty blond who was filing her nails instead of working, Bra walked up to her desk and made quick work of dismissing the sectary. Bra's determined blue orbs locked onto the blonde's cold green as the teen watched her leave before turning back to the office door. Fisting her hand, she brought it up high and started to bring it down against the pine door but at the last second; she stopped herself. Both of her hands fisted as she looked up at the plate attached to the wood and sighed with disgust. Turning around, she leaned against the door and hung her head.

What had she been thinking? A little desire wasn't going to help anything; it was just going to make her look pathetic in his eyes and Bra felt herself cringing at the thought of seeing his dark eyes looking down at her with pity shinning in his black orbs. The power of the moon wasn't going to make him accept the fact that she wanted him, to have no strings attached, no sappy declarations of love; just sex. There was no denying the fact he was sexy as hell, and that she had often fantasized about him.

Just once more. She wanted to know what it would feel like to be his once more.

Suddenly, the door was pulled open and Bra felt herself falling backwards; she didn't even have time to scream before two strong arms wrapped around her damp body. A sudden sense of warmth washed over her and she couldn't help herself from breathing in the masculine scent of his body. Tilting her head back against him, she looked up to see cloudy black orbs staring down at her.

"Bra?" A shiver ran down her spine at the sound of his voice, low and masculine; the kind of voice that could drive a girl crazy with desire. "What are you doing here?"

Helping her back up and turning her around so she could face him. Bra's eyes raked over him. His spiky black locks had fallen across his face as he looked down at her, barely hiding his eyes from her. A thin layer of sweat coated his tanned skin and the teen had to suppress the urge to lean forward and lick the drop of sweat that slid across his chin and down his neck.

He looked at her with confused eyes as she continued to stare back at him. A few trails of rainwater ran down the smooth skin of her face as she brushed her hair back, moving strands of dark blue locks out of her line of sight before smiling sweetly up at him. At the sudden feel of the offices air conditioning against her damp skin; Bra started to shiver uncontrollably. Her nipples turning to stiff pebbles and becoming all the more visible through the red material of her top as her body temperature dropped with the combination of the cold air and her wet clothing.

Coughing in the back of his throat as he noticed, Gohan quickly moved away from her as he watched her cross her arms against her chest. As a deep blush spread across both of their checks, he turned away from her and started to move towards the office's private bathroom; saying. "Let me get you a towel."

As soon as Gohan was out of the room, she started mentally smacking herself . What in the name of kami was she doing and did he really expect her to answer his question with an honest answer? She could just see herself saying, 'Hi Gohan. I'm in your office because I got tired of you ignoring me ad decided to come here and seduce you into having sex with me like you did one month ago.'

This had been so much easier last time; of course he had wanted her then just as badly as she had him. The mix of the hot summer sun, her skimpy bathing suit and his tight fitting shirt got them so hot and bothered, they hadn't even waited until Pan was out.

Closing the door behind her, Bra closed her eyes and lent back against the stiff wood, allowing herself to remember the feel of Gohan's body beneath her as she rode him; his hard cock so deep inside her as his mouth ravaged her breasts .

...

Taking deep breaths, Gohan splashed cold water on his face; trying to cool the flow of his burning blood as it coursed through his veins. The cold streams of water failed miserably to drown out the images of her however and the demi couldn't stop himself from visualizing her arms going up over her head as she removed that infamous red top, hair falling in a long sapphire shower, just shielding those luscious breasts from his view. Her bending completely over to remove that ever so small mini skirt - showing that ever so delicious ass that he so whished to fuck.

Gripping the edge of the sink, his knuckles turning pale while he tried to calm his vigorous hands. Despite the effect of the chilling water, his heart was still pumping faster than the first time he went head to head with Vegeta when he was five. Noticing that the air in the tiny room was growing hotter and thicker, he had him to grasp at the collar of his shirt and pull it away from his neck. Still, breathing didn't come any easier for him.

Doing his best to compose himself and ignore his to tight and uncomfortable pants, Gohan grabbed the light blue, fluffy towel that had been their since he moved into the office and he was meaning to change before going back into the office. To lost in her own memory, Bra never realized that he had walked back into the office until the towel was thrust into her face. Startled, the teen fell back against the door, her head connecting with the solid object.

Watching as she feel, Gohan tried to look guilty and turn away but with this gorgeous teen lain out before him; the sayain couldn't resist. Turning towards her, his gaze slowly glided up he smooth creamy skin of her long legs, groaning inwardly as he noticed that despite her position, the red mini skirt sealed anything beneath from his view and before he could stop himself; his eyes travelled up her slim stomach and locked on to the sapphire-haired teen's breasts. Her top normally left little to the imagination and with the damp red fabric sticking to her body like a second skin; no memory was needed for the sayain to picture her large mounds.

"Ow! that hurt" the teen complained, waking the man from his daze as she rubbed the back of her head, wincing as her cold fingers encountered a small bump already forming beneath the wash of her blue locks. Taking the towel from his outstretched hand, Bra hurriedly rubbed it over her body, wiping away the excess water and then wrapped it around her shoulders.

Taking a step back, Gohan gave her a bit of room while subconsciously licking his lips as he got an even better view of her cleavage as Bra sat up. Noticing his reaction out of the corner of her eye, the teen smirked at the realisation that she was driving Son Gohan crazy.

"So what are you doing here Bra?" Gohan asked, trying to sound normal as he moved away, sitting in his chair while motioning for her to sit in the large sofa opposite his desk. Bra had other ideas however and pressed her advantage by sitting down on the corner of his large oak desk.

She placed her hands on the table and swung her long legs back and forth; her red mini skirt slowly inching even higher up her thighs and revealing more pale skin to his hungry eyes.

"I think you know why I'm here Gohan." Even in her own ears, the voice she used sounded foreign.

Looking up into her eyes nervously, Gohan managed to gasp "Stop it Bra."

She smiled wickedly, knowing his resistance had all but gone as she whispered "I want you, Gohan..." before hopping off the hard wood so that now they were only a half an inch apart. Unable to summon up the courage to move, Gohan could only watch as her pink tongue darted out, slicking her lips before her arms snaked around his neck and her rosy lips pressed against his.

For a moment, just a moment; Gohan resisted her kiss. Trying to pull away as he felt her soft lips press against his and his mind could only think of his wife; of how he so whish it was her trying to ravish him. But then something snapped and his sayain hormones and lust for his sayain princess took over.

Devouring her soft lips with his own, the spiky haired sayain eagerly kissed her back while his hands wrapped round her waist, travelling beneath the red material and cupped her ass; squeezing the supple mounds firmly. Feeling the coarse skin of his fingers against her flesh, Bra gasped loud as he pushed her hips against him; steadily pressing her small form against him.

Lost in his sayain mind, Gohan began nibbling her lower lip lightly before darting his tongue out into her mouth as she gasped; she didn't seem to mind though. Moaning against his lips as his skilled tongue began rooming the inside of her hot orifice, sliding over her tongue, her teeth, and mapping every inch; her hands moved around his neck and tangled in his black locks.

Running one leg against Gohan's thigh, Bra got better leverage to kiss the sayain male more deeply; moaning as his tongue battled hers, teasing it inside her own mouth as the heat of kissing flooded them. Gasping in protest however as he suddenly broke away but he made it up to her by hungrily kissing down her slender neck and jaw. Moaning in pleasure at the sensations shooting up her body, Bra tilted her head back; letting him kiss the hollow of her throat.

Before they could progress any further however, a shrill ringing broke the mood.

Jumping at the unpleasant sound, Gohan's eyes shot open and Bra could almost see the human in him sprinting to the surface as the lust vanished from his dark gaze. Not giving her a moment to react, the sayain warrior pushed her off his lap before answering the phone; doing his best to sound normal as he recognized his wife's voice on the receiver.

Getting back onto her feet while rubbing her aching backside, Bra threw the stray locks of her blue hair over her shoulder before looking at Gohan and almost growling at the sayain hybrid. She had almost had him and then because of that stupid phone she was worse off than she had before coming into the office.

However, a quick apologetic glance from Gohan made the sayain princess smile. Not because he was apologising, knowing Gohan it was for throwing her on her ass; no she was smiling because she could still see the sayain lust shinning just beneath the surface of his black orbs. Just waiting for a opportunity to brake free from Gohan's control.

"Hey Gohan, miss me yet?" Videl's voice rang out across the phone, making Gohan smile and all thoughts of Bra vanished.

"You have no idea." He answered, enjoying the sound of Videl giggling at his comment that he never noticed the sound of his zipper of his trousers being undone. "So what's on your mind babe?"

"Oh I was just thinking about last night...your hot lips on mine...your fingers all over my breasts, tweaking my stiff nipples... Your huge cock ramming into me so hard. Oh I just wish you were here right now..."

Gohan blinked hard and groaned as he felt his pants tightening even more, Videl's words were adding fuel to the raging fire Bra had ignited inside of him and the sayain hybrid wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back his sayain mind; then he felt something much worse than words.

A cool hand, a cool hand that had grasped his hard penis. Then he felt a warmth come over it, then a wetness surrounding him. Looking down, Gohan's eyes almost exploded as he saw Bra kneeling before him with his penis in her mouth. Clearing his throat as his fingers began loosening his suddenly constricting tie. "I...I wish I was there too, Videl."

"You do? Well, maybe you should come down right now. I mean, we can both get off work early... Pan is at the gym, so we'd have the whole house to ourselves. Ooh... I just can't stop thinking about what happened last night, this morning and when we were driving to work..."

Moaning silently, Gohan threw back his head as Bra took almost his whole cock into her mouth in one go and then watching as the seductress began to bob her gorgeous head up and down on the length of his manhood as fast as she could."Well ah, I don't think I can 'get off' work right now. This report is driving me insane..."

"Oh..." Videl's voice sounded dejected and was silent for a moment before she suddenly pepped up; her seductive voice holding a sly tone as she whispered "Well...we could...could still..."

"Still what, Videl?" Gohan asked bighting back the moan that so longed to be released.

"My break isn't over for a little while, so..." Bra's mouth squeezed his cock in a vice like grip as she moved up and down; her slender fingers massaging the base of his phallus. "...So maybe we could have phone sex?"

"Honestly?" he asked, unable to believe that this was happening and half expecting to wake up from an incredible dream. But the mouth around his member felt real enough, and the seductive voice whispering in his ear from the receiver sounded real as well. The sexy young daughter of his boss and child hood friend was kneeling between my open thighs, sucking his throbbing cock like her life depended on it while he was speaking to his wife on the phone who wanted to have phone sex. Kami, Gohan was in heaven!

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Day By the Pool Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds