• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Gift

The Gift

When I was eighteen, I was particularly fond of my high school Honors English teacher Mrs. Turner, who was in her late forties. She had raven black hair and kind brown eyes. As her student, I found myself being attracted to the sophistication and authority she exuded as an intelligent mature woman. Every day in class I would sit anxiously waiting for her to walk through the door wearing something revealing on her feet. But to my disappointment, she never did, and I could only imagine in my mind what they would look like.

Summer was a few weeks away and I was still behind on my assignments. For one particular assignment I had to read a novel and talk to her about it. I decided I would read The Things They Carried, but I couldn't finish it in time, so I just read summaries online.

One day after school I decided to try to fool Mrs. Turner. It was a hot day and I didn't want to stay long. Her classroom door was open when I arrived and she was sitting at a desk alone inside. She was wearing sheer black pantyhose with a black skirt and a red top. I was nervous when I walked in and she greeted me with a warm smile.

"Are you here for a book talk?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Why don't you have a seat over here dear," she said as she nodded to the desk next to her. I walked over, sat down and pulled out a copy of The Things They Carried from my backpack. Mrs. Turner stood up and moved her desk closer to mine so we were facing each other, but at an angle. "So, what book did you read?" she asked.

"The Things They Carried."

"Great choice. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, it's about this war veteran and his experiences fighting in the Vietnam War..." I began to give her a summary of the book that I'd found online and memorized prior to seeing her.

"...I see. Which character in the book did you relate to the most?"

"Uh, I would have to say, Henry Dobbins."

"Ah, the foot fetish guy," she said as she raised an eyebrow and I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard those words.

"Yeah."

"Do you remember why he used to wrap his girlfriend's pantyhose around his neck?"

"Because they were his good luck charm."

"And what do they symbolize?"

"Love and nostalgia," I said and Mrs. Turner smiled.

"Good. And how did you feel when O'Brien took his own life at the end of the book?"

"...I was shocked and disappointed. I thought he would pull through."

Mrs. Turner jotted down a few notes when she reached down with one hand and grabbed her foot. "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind it if I take my shoes off."

"No, not at all." As I glanced down at her feet, I started to get excited. Here was Mrs. Turner, whom I was extremely attracted to, finally taking her shoes off in front of me. I thought I was going to pass out.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure."

"Okay," she said as she took off her shoes and rubbed her hosed feet on the carpet. "It was a long day," she said writing something down in her grade book. I felt like it was my only chance to touch her feet so I took a shot.

"I can rub them for you, if you want." My offer seemed to surprise her because she gave me a puzzled look.

"That's a very nice offer, but I couldn't have you do that for me."

"Why not?" I asked. "You're such a great teacher and you deserve to be treated well."

"That's so sweet of you to say, but really, it's okay. Thank you, anyway. It wouldn't be right and I could get fired. And I've been on my feet all day and I'm sure they don't smell too pleasant right now."

"It really doesn't bother me."

"Well, a foot massage does sound good right now—no, I can't. I shouldn't have said that," she said gesturing with her hand as if she was trying to push her words away.

"Really, it doesn't bother me." She stared into my eyes and I could tell she was giving serious thought to my offer. Slowly, her puzzled look turned into one of curiosity.

"Okay, I'll let you rub my feet, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise."

"And you have to promise me you'll complete all of your assignments on time. You're too good of a student to fall behind like this."

"I promise."

"Okay, but you give me your word and I expect you to keep it."

"I will."

"Close the door and lock it so no one comes in."

"Okay."

I walked over to the door and did as she said. Luckily for us there were no windows in the classroom. I walked back and sat cross-legged down on the floor beside her desk, and she turned and placed her hosed feet in my lap. They were quite smelly from what I could tell, but her toes were so beautiful that my lips were begging to kiss them. I'd never wanted something so badly in my life. It was like a dream rubbing her aching feet and I did it with all the passion I could muster. I started with her left foot; I made circular motions with my thumb and fingers over her silky sole and put more pressure on the ball of her foot. And I made sure not to neglect the sides of her foot. I also made an effort to massage her toes gently and I could tell that she was really enjoying it.

"Okay, is there anything else you wish to discuss about the book?"

"The book?" I asked like I'd amnesia.

"Yes, did you forget already?" she said with a laugh.

"That's right, now I remember." By then I was hard and I was hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in my jeans pressing against my zipper.

"You seem to know what you're doing. Have you done this before?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, you're doing a fantastic job." As I rubbed her foot I felt her other foot begin to rub my thigh and move up to my crotch. "You really like feet, don't you?"

"Yes," I said in a low voice.

"Well, I knew it all along by the way you stare at my feet in class. It's okay. There's nothing wrong with that. Honestly, I find it to be quit flattering." I was so relieved to hear those words. "My ex-husband was fond of feet too. He used to rub mine all the time. He cheated on me, so I left him and it's been years since anyone else has touched my feet." I continued rubbing without saying anything. "So, what do you think of them?"

"They're beautiful."

"Thank you, sweetie. I bet you'd like to get a closer look at them. Would you like to smell them also?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Of course," I said and she held her feet up to my face. The aroma was absolutely intoxicating. I immediately buried my nose in her sweaty toes and gave them big whiffs—I was in a state of electric ecstasy.

"How do they smell, hun?" she asked.

"They smell amazing," I said hardly able to contain myself. As I sniffed her mature feet, I rubbed them some more.

"Good. Take it all in." I was completely hypnotized by their strong feminine odor. "I want you to kiss them for me," she said. I started with her right foot and planted kisses all over her sole. I worked my way from her big toe down to her baby toe and moved on to her other foot. "Good, now I want you to worship them," she said. "Open your mouth." At that moment, I felt her nylon toes slide into my hungry wet mouth. And I could taste the sweat as I sucked on them like they were the last toes I would ever get to taste. I completely devoured them. "Oh, that feels so good," she said. "How do they taste?"

"Delicious," I said as I sucked on her heel and licked her sole. My tongue glided from the bottom of her heel to the top of her big toe in pure bliss. I continued to lick and suck until I lost all track of time.

"Don't forget about my other foot, dear," she said raising her left foot to my lips, and I sucked the sweat from her toes and massaged her sole with my talented tongue. As I worshipped her foot, I felt her other foot rubbing my crotch. "Unzip your pants and lie all the way down with your legs stretched out," she said so I changed my position. And she glanced down and noticed the precum stains in my boxers. "Very nice," she said when I pulled out my erect throbbing cock. She then placed her feet around it and stroked up and down. After a few minutes, I couldn't take anymore. With her right foot, she held the head of my cock and used her other foot to rub my shaft until I erupted, releasing my warm cum all over her toes. It was the first foot job I'd ever received. To my surprise, she lifted her right foot up to her face and began licking off all my cum from her toes. And when she was finished, she got down on the floor with me and licked the tip of my cock clean.

"So, do I get an A on my assignment?" I asked as I stood up when everything was over.

"I know you didn't finish that book. But since you did such a good job worshiping my feet, I gave you an A anyway."

"Thanks," I said.

"Before you go, I want you to have something...to remember me by," she said as she slowly peeled off her hose. Then she folded them and placed them inside my hand. "Maybe they'll bring you good luck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds