• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess Ch. 01

Teasing Goddess Ch. 01

She tightened the knot on my wrist restraint before she stood up from the bed. Her long flowing red locks danced over her shoulders as she straightened her outfit. Making sure her emerald green corset was in line, and everything was still in place. She was blessed with an ample bosom, but was not prepared to unleash them yet.

Her corset was full, and her jeans were announcing her curves south of the equator. It was so exciting, that she partially undressed me prior to applying the restraints.

"Not too tight?" She chirped, as she walked across the room. My binds were snug, but by no means were they so tight as to cause injury. "Just right."

"Good," she whispered, turning and posting in the doorway. Flicking her hair playfully, she playfully leaned forward, bending at the waist to adjust the straps on her pumps. Keeping her hair to one side, ensuring that the view down her valley was unobstructed.

She strutted around the bedroom, viewing and teasing me as she went. Taking every advantage to caress my bare skin. After she had made her way back to the doorway, she instructed, "now pay attention, I wouldn't want you to miss anything."

Waiting until she knew I was watching, she cautiously began to unbutton her jeans, as if she wasn't sure of her actions. The first button undone, then the second one. She looked up and made eye contact with me as she slid down the zipper, revealing a trace of the beauty underneath.

She spun around before she continued, and with her back to me, she shimmied the denim over her plump derierre, revealing a gorgeous pair of satin purple bikini-cut panties. Encasing everything was a well-fit pair of black fishnet stockings.

Once more, she shifted her position so she could be sure I was catching the show. Grinning from one ear to the other, she bent at the waist, torturously dragging her slacks down, revealing more fishnet as she went. Once on the floor, she daintily stepped out of them, and kicked the pair aside.

No sooner had she shed her slacks, did her demeanor begin to change as well. Her smile grew, and the look in her eyes shifted; it was clear she was up to no good. Stepping toward the bed, she meant business. She was out to drive me wild!

Coming to the side of the bed, she giggled, "so helpless." Pulling the last stitch of clothing down my legs, she exposed me. My cock was only partially rigid so far, which she looked upon as a challenge.

As she began to crawl up the foot of the bed, she watched as my member grew. She just chuckled and continued. When she was close enough, she blew softly on my tool and whispered, "I'll be back for you." Pausing, she took the opportunity to run her hands along my thighs, up my stomach, and over my chest. She lightly grabbed me by the throat and told me, " I'm going to enjoy playing with you."

Biting my lip before she kissed me, I was reminded that I am at her mercy tonight. I had lost our little wager, and now had to submit to her will.

Lowering herself, she drug her snug corset along with her wonderful hair, down my chest and abdomen. Arriving back at my genital region, she made sure to fan out her hair, so that it laid upon me, and blocked my view of her actions.

Placing my testicles in her left hand, she gave them a playful squeeze. With her right hand, she controlled my cock. Standing it at attention, she quickly licked the side from bottom to top. This was no ordinary blowjob, she was making me her very own lollipop! She proceeded to lick each side, top and bottom. She did this six or seven times, before looking up at me and giving me what could only have been a devilish wink.

Without warning, she reached the tip of my dick, and the thing was gone in an instant: she engulfed the entirety of my manhood in one swift move! I was stunned, up until now everything had been slow and calculated. Before I had a chance to say a word, she was up and off the bed, leaving my throbbing flag waving in the wind.

It was then that I realized that her purple satin bikini-cut panties were worn over some crotchless fishnet nylons. She faced away from me as she bent and slid her satin panties down over her thighs, pausing and turning to make sure she had my attention. She wasn't disappointed.

She dropped her panties, and flung them in my direction. Landing on my face, I could smell her aroma from the thin material. This was amazing. Due to the placement of the material, I was only able to catch glimpses of her as she removed her corset.

Before I knew it, she was back on the bed, and roaring to go. At the head of the bed, she had me straddled with a knee on either side of my face, her hands near my waist. Her only comment being, "you better not disappoint," she dropped her hovering lips to mine, as she went back to work on my shaft.

With my member in her hands, she knew every way imaginable to make it dance. Slowly caressing from bottom to top, flicking the tip, occasionally pausing and squeezing, which only seemed to encourage my throbbing. All this time, her juices were flowing, and it was my duty to take care of them, and I was happy to. She expertly rode my face, grinding against me, causing me to work my tongue that much deeper between her lips. Just as I would get into a rhythm, she would raise her hips so her pussy was nearly out of reach. When I strained to lift myself to match, I was greeted with a sharp flick to the balls. "You wait for me to give that to you," as she wiggled herself in front of me.

By this time, she had all but ceased playing with me, just enough sensation to keep me from being able to stay entirely focused on her. I watched longingly as she held herself above me.

"Wait," she remarked, "this is about me. What am I worrying about you for?"

She brought her lips back down to mine, but did not stop there. Adjusting her posture, she sat up allowing me to feel the pressure of being beneath her. She ran her fingers through her hair and exclaimed, "if you please me, I may untie you yet." I needed no additional incentive, I wanted to be released, if for no other reason than to run my hands along her amazing body as she topped me.

She began to rock back and forth, to which I was able to match in motion. As she rocked back, I was all about her clit. When she rocked forward, I gave her everything I had to give. I alternated deep and shallow, fast and slow. I even peppered in some sucking and nibbling where I was able. The few times I was able to truly suck on her clit, I was able to bring a gasp from her. I must have been doing something right.

She had incredible stamina. Occasionally she would start leaning forward, putting her hands on my chest, so she could switch up her positioning. My cock received no attention during this time, but I didn't care. I was wholly focused on the flower in front of me.

Just when I thought I knew what she was about to do next, she stopped. She reached behind her, and untied my right hand. She faced forward again, and then reached to untie my left hand.

"Isn't that better now?" she exhaled, as she began to lean forward again. Before I had a chance to answer, she chirped, "put those hands to good use. I want to feel you spread my cheeks, and worship my ass!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Though I wasn't about to skip a beat and risk any form of punishment now. I reached above me and pulled her voluptuous ass cheeks wide. Her puckered little bud revealed, and I knew what I had to do. I craned my neck forward, and went to work on her ass. Just then, she ran her fingers up the underside of my shaft, sending a shiver through me. In response to my worship, she returned the favor with some quality deep throat thrusts.

"Mmm, that felt good, now get back to work," she chuckled. I was relieved, as ass play was not my strongest subject, but glad that she approved.

She continued to rock back and forth, but also began to pause and grind as well. Her breathing had turned into panting, and I knew she couldn't go much longer. Her pace increased, and I knew she was getting close now.

"Uuunnhh, don't stop!"

Again I found my rhythm, and my goal was within reach. Now that my hands were unbound, I was ready to shine.

"Oh god, don't stop! I'm ..." I wasn't leaving this to chance any longer. I grasped her ass with both hands and pulled her down against me as well as I could. I wanted to be as deep as I could get, reach every bit of her that I could. She was going to cum, and I wanted it to be mindblowing. For both of us.

"Aaaaahh! YES! YES!" This was it, she was about to cum for me, and not just that, she was about to cum in my mouth. This was always a dream for me, but I never imagined it would actually happen. Her rhythm slowed a bit, her grip tightened, and she began to convulse. I felt myself smile as much as I was able.

My mouth was flooded as she exploded. I had to pay attention so I made sure to breathe during it all. I didn't realize it, but I was so excited by the whole thing, that I was humping thin air as she came for me.

When she was finished, she collapsed on top of me. I remained beneath her, still between her thighs, but I couldn't care. I had a huge smile on my face. Occasionally I would lean forward and give her clit a ginger licking, causing her entire body to shudder, and bring a moan from her lips. This only led me to grin that much more.

After several minutes went by, she started to move around again. Noticing I was still erect, she reached forward and began to tease me. "What should we do with this now? I don't think I can move."

I chuckled, "You don't need to move. Your mouth should reach just fine. Return the favor, and everyone goes to bed happy."

She was in no mood to mess around, she grabbed hold of me, and hit all the right notes like she knew where the lost treasure was buried. I returned the favor in no time, and provided her a mouthful as well.

She got up, just long enough to take the fishnets off, and climbed back onto the bed. This time, we were face to face, and both exhausted. We grabbed the covers, and curled up next to one another.

This was truly an evening we would never forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds