• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Girl Poses for Brother

Indian Girl Poses for Brother

All characters in this story are above 18 and strictly fictional. This is not a grammar thesis and just meant for enjoyment. Happy Reading!!

Here goes...

*****

Hi all readers. I am Prem, an average Indian guy, and a photographer by profession. I own a photo-studio. Daily many sexy girls and women come and pose as my muse. But there is also a specialty of my studio. I also offer nude photography, upon the customer's request. For this, there is a separate room in my studio, named - "Exotics". The room contains all type of props and the ladies pose nude for my camera. Most girls come for the nude photography for their fetish, or for their lovers or some other reason. The photo sessions often end with a hot fucking session. Once I had an experience of threesome with two ladies (mother-daughter) but that will be shared with you all readers in another story.

This story is all about how my younger sister lost her virginity to me, in the "Exotics" room.

Let me tell you about my sister first. She is Niti, about 5'10" with white skin, 32 DD boobs and light brown nipples and areolas, a sexy firm and round ass. She has fat just at the right places in her body. She has a very curvy figure. She is in the freshman year of college.

She is very famous in her college for her looks. But she did not have sex with any guy till then.

We are very close to each other and also share the same room at home. Our parents are out for work most of the time, so that leaves me and her alone at home most of the time.

I love her a lot. We are very frank with each other and kisses on the lips and hugs are normal between us. Sometimes she also sneaks out my porn collection and watches the videos. We share the same room and so, sleep on the same bed. At night, while cuddling, often we end up kissing and me with a raging hard-on. I often get a chance to watch her masturbate. She wears t-shirts and shorts at home, of course without bra and panties.

After her exams, she had a month's vacation and so she was home all day for the whole month. She used to come and hang out at my studio.

Once, she was roaming around in my studio and came across - "Exotics". She asked me out of curiosity that what is that room all about and why it was locked.

At first, I joked that it was for exotic backgrounds. But she sensed my lie and told me to utter the truth.

So, I explained her the reality of "Exotics" and what was it all about. She was surprised and also gave me a naughty smile. I did not tell her about the fucking sessions that followed the photo sessions in the "Exotics" room.

Then, one day she was at my studio and there were no customers for that day. We both were getting bored. So, Niti said, "Hi bro, can I have a photo session? Just to pass some time and also I need some good photographs of mine."

As we both were getting bored and there was no work for the whole day so I agreed.

I arranged for the different costumes and the set up for the session.

Then, we began with the photo session. First, she wore a red saree, with a sleeveless blouse. She was giving different poses and I was clicking. I was getting a hard-on from her sexy figure on display. Then she sat on the couch and the drape of her saree came down and I could see her huge cleavage. I loved the sight and zoomed in on her cleavage and took some shots for my own collection.

Then, she changed into a formal attire, shirt and trousers. She gave different poses. The red lipstick on her sexy face and her green eyes made her look like a celebrity.

Then, she changed into a tube-top and jeans. The pink tube-top showed her huge cleavage and her navel. The tight jeans looked really beautiful. She wore a strap-less bra beneath the top. But it seemed that something was not right. She had forgotten to adjust her boobs properly in the top. At first, I hesitated and seeing me staring at her, she asked me what was the matter. To this, I told her to adjust her tube-top properly. So, she teasingly said, "Come here and help me adjust. Make sure I look best and sexy." And gave me a naughty smile.

I did not want to lose the opportunity of feeling her body and so I stood behind her. I pushed up her boobs by cupping her boobs with both hands, from behind. She was surprised. I said, "You asked for it." I was already hard and feeling my sister's boobs made my penis go very hard. It was poking her in the ass. She felt it and also responded by pushing her ass back.

After the adjustment, the tube-top showed a lot of cleavage and she looked like a sex bomb.

After taking some photographs, she said, "Hey bro, can I too get a chance to pose for some photographs in the "Exotics"??"

To this, I was really surprised, excited, and shocked as she was my sister. I reconfirmed it with her as she did not know about the fuck sessions that followed the photo shoot as it required the muse to be naked and the nude photo shoot progressed to sex.

She said, "Please, it will remain our secret. Promise me not to tell our parents about it."

I did not know what was going in her mind as she wanted to have nude photography session. She was pretty much excited since the time she came to know about the "Exotics".

I was going to see my virgin little sister nude for the first time!!

I pinched myself to make sure it was not a dream. First I got to feel the boobs of my sister and now I was going to photograph her naked!!

We began with the photo session. First, she came and posed in the same tube-top. She suddenly removed her top and jeans. She was now in her strapless bra and lacy panties. The panties were partially see-through and so, it showed her clean-shaven pussy. Her nipples were poking through the bra. I took many clicks of her in different poses. Then, she bent down and pressed her boobs. Her huge cleavage and the upper boobs were visible.

I then went to her and removed her bra clasp.

She then kissed me on lips.

Then, she turned around and I clicked her naked back and firm sexy ass in that lacy panties. She removed her bra and threw it on the floor. Then, she said, "This is for you my brother."

And saying this, she turned around and faced the camera. Her sexy tits were on display for the first time. Her white boobs and erect nipples made me go mad.

I was staring at my topless sister with my mouth open. She called my name loudly and I was brought back to senses. I imagined how good those boobs would feel in my hands and how her luscious lips would feel around my cock.

"Click Click Click" was the sound in the room as I took photographs with my camera. I especially zoomed on her erect nipples and her pussy visible through the lacy panties.

She then came to me and said, "Hey this is not fair. I am topless here and my photographer is all clothed. Remove yours too, now that you have seen my boobs. And that would make it fair between us. I stripped to my underwear and my erect penis was poking through the underwear. She bit her lip and said, "Ummm... Seems as if someone likes my body!! Hmmm?? What do you say brother??"

She then stripped off her panties and her naked body was on display. I took a photo of her wet pussy and the juices dripping from it. My penis now started oozing pre-cum and it made a wet spot on my underwear. Seeing that, she said, "Come on now, it's your turn. Show me what you've got hidden there."

I stripped off and was standing naked. Now it was her turn to be surprised.

She saw my huge erect 10 inch penis and was amazed.

She bit her lower lip and said, "Oh my brother, I have always wanted to see you naked and your huge lovely penis."

I said, "Like what you see??"

She said, "Yes. Very much. I wish you were not my brother and so I could lose my virginity to you."

She then played with her clit with one hand and pressed her breast with the other. I clicked her in that pose.

Then she lay on the couch and spread her legs. Her pussy was on display now. Then in other pose, she pressed both her boobs with her hands and her legs were spread wide.

I took many clicks and was shaking now as my penis was screaming for relief and my arousal was at its peak.

Then, in the next pose she brought her breast to her mouth with her hand and licked her nipple. Then, she spread her pussy lips.

Her pink pussy was on display.

Then, she turned around and posed in doggy-style.

She spread her legs and so, her butt-hole came into picture as her ass-cheeks were spread. She spread her pussy lips wide and so, her pink pussy was visible along with the rose-bud between her firm ass-cheeks. She was also enjoying this and so, her juices started dripping on her hand as she spread her lips with her hand.

I clicked a photo of her which showed the juices flowing on her hand and she was looking back at me and giving a naughty smile.

She then turned and sat on the couch, facing the camera. She raised her legs up and spread her pussy lips wide apart. I zoomed in on her pink lovely pussy and took some shots of her pussy that was shining due to the juices.

She was very wet now.

The next pose was, she was sitting on the couch and pinching her nipple with one hand and other hand between her thighs, with two fingers in her pussy.

The sight made me go mad and I was about to lose control.

I thought of immediately going there and fucking her.

I went to her and made her stand up.

Then, I went behind and cupped her boobs.

I triggered the shutter of my camera with the remote-controller. The snap showed me groping her tits from behind and in that pose, my cock was pressed against her butt.

As this was our secret photo session, it was time to get really naughty.

She said, "Wow that feels so good brother. I have always wanted to feel you and have fantasized about you during my jerk off sessions. I had a wish that I will lose my virginity to someone special. I wish that the special person should be you."

I said, "Are you sure?? There will be no turning back afterwards. You are my sister."

She said, "Yes bro, it will also be our secret and it's better to lose my virginity to my lovely brother than to some other guy. I want you to know that I love you very much."

We then embraced each other and kissed. Her white silky skin felt so good in my arms. Her soft milky boobs pressed against my chest. Her lovely lips pressed against mine. Her tongue touching mine. My huge erect penis pressed against her pink pussy. Her erect nipples touching my chest...

I caressed her butt and pressed her firm globes.

I then clicked us in that pose.

We broke our embrace and then, I made her kneel down in front of me.

She then kissed my penis and took it in her mouth. I took some snaps with her giving me a blowjob and my hands playing with her boobs.

The next pose showed her giving me a boob-job. My penis between her boobs... (You can imagine how it feels to get your cock between the huge milky soft tits of a sexy girl...)

Then, she again took my penis in her mouth and I could not control anymore and so, I ejaculated in her mouth. Her mouth was filled with my cum.

I then pulled out my penis and also shot my load on her face and boobs.

I took some close-up shots which showed her face and my cum dripping from her mouth.

To my surprise, she swallowed my cum and drank it all. She also took my cum which was on her boobs and face, on her fingers and licked it.

Seeing that, my penis started responding and getting hard again.

The next pose showed me between her legs and licking her pussy.

Then, I thought of doing something more.

I told her to get on the floor in doggy style and face the camera.

I took a picture of her huge boobs hanging and she had very naughty expressions on her face. I then went behind her and stood there. My penis was touching her ass.

I caught her hair in one hand and pulled it slightly. So, she raised her head and opened her mouth to say something. Suddenly I pushed the button of the remote-controller in my other hand.

That photo showed as if I was fucking her in doggy style.

The atmosphere got very kinky and sexy.

The next pose displayed her sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide apart and I was in a pose such that it showed as if I am licking her pussy.

Then for the next shot, I put my hand on her breast.

After that, while standing up, I said, "You're doing good little sis. This is for you." And suddenly I gave a light kiss on her pussy.

This really surprised her and she gave out a huge moan. Her body shook in pleasure and she started breathing very heavily.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?????????????

Keep guessing and wait for the next chapter.

*****

Thank you for reading my story.

Don't forget to Vote if you liked the story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Girl Poses for Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds