• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 12

Losing the House but Winning Mom 12

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

Eighteen-year-old Jennifer discovers that she's an exhibitionist.

Eighteen-year-old Jennifer discovered that she's an exhibitionist. She discovered that she enjoyed flashing men her sexy, low cut bra and long line of cleavage in down blouse views and her white, sheer, bikini panties in up skirt peeks. She discovered the power that she held over men just by flashing them her underwear. She discovered that most men would do almost anything for a view down her open blouse and/or a peek beneath her short skirt.

* * * * *

Washed, dressed, and eager to go, Jennifer allowed Michael to drive her new car to the mall so that she could sit in the passenger seat and flash truckers her naked breasts and panties on the highway along the way. Jennifer enlisted him to work as a voyeur and exhibitionism team. Something he only imagined his mother doing in his salacious dreams and sexual fantasies, he never thought he'd be helping his mother flash herself to unsuspecting men.

After keeping her exhibitionism in the closet for nearly 25 years, she was about to reveal herself as an exhibitionist to her son. Unlike the negative reaction she would have received from her ex-husband, had she confessed her sexy secret to him, she knew her son would embrace her exhibitionism. She knew her son wouldn't think of her as a whore just because she enjoyed flashing her semi-naked and naked body. If she had told her ex-husband that she was an exhibitionist, she would have used that information against her and to his own benefit by flashing her to his friends.

If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother naked and if it wasn't enough that he had sex with his mother's naked body, now he was about to be privy to other men seeing his mother in all manner of undress. Only, he thought that she'd be doing all of her flashing at the mall. He didn't know that it was her plan to flash truckers her tits and her panties while he drove her new car. He had no idea that his mother had flashed herself many times before.

They could have taken Michael's new pickup truck but with Jennifer's car much lower, the truckers would have a better view with seeing her seated in the passenger seat of her car than in the pickup truck. The best angle for the truckers to see her was with her sitting in the driver's seat but, because of the roofline of the car, she couldn't see the reaction of the truckers unless she took her eyes off the road and leaned towards them. Her first time enlisting an accomplice to help her flash and her first time being driven while flashing, now she could more concentrate on flashing her tits and panties instead of having to pay attention to the road. Better with her not driving, now she could have some sexy fun with the truckers by fondling her tits and fingering her nipples while they watched.

Jennifer looked over at her son while hiking up her short skirt to expose her panty clad pussy to her son and to anyone else she hoped could see through her passenger side window and between her legs. Then, as if seeing her tits for the first time, Michael watched his mother lower her already low cut top, reach her hand inside, and fish out her big breasts. As if her tits were being lifted and served up to whomever could see them, her bra cups were positioned behind her breasts. With her tits on display, her big, naked breasts rested upon her bra instead of being hidden inside of her bra. While the road scenery whizzed by her, Jennifer sat in the passenger seat of her car with her breasts and panties exposed.

She looked at her son looking at her before turning to look out the window for approaching truckers. Now he knew her sexy secret. Michael knew his mother was an exhibitionist.

It was one thing for her to expose her naked body to her son; that was incestuous. It was one thing for her to have sex with her son; that was incest. With mostly all women flashing themselves to unsuspecting men, it was one thing for her to expose herself to men while at the mall by making her flashes appear accidental; that was sexy fun. It was quite another thing for her to deliberately expose her naked breasts and her panties to truckers; that was exhibitionism, her secret, sexual fetish.

Seemingly by the awkward look on her face, she felt more uncomfortable sharing her sexy, flashing secret of exhibitionism with her son and that she was an exhibitionist than she did in showing him her naked body on Halloween night in that motel room. Naked, naked, naked, instead of sitting in the passenger seat of her car with her top pulled down, her tits exposed, and her skirt lifted up with her panties showing, she wished she was naked. Yet, not wanting Michael to think badly of her, he hoped that he didn't think that his mother was a slut or a whore for wanting and needing to flash herself to unsuspecting men.

Yet, she wasn't a slut or a whore. If she was deemed anyone's slut or whore, she was her son's slut and his whore. Unless they were in the swinging lifestyle together, she'd never have sex with any man but with her son.

With flashing something she'd never wanted to do with her ex-husband, now that her son knows that his mother is an exhibitionist, she no longer had any sexy, sexual secrets. There was nothing that he didn't know about her and if there was something that he needed to know, she'd gladly answer his question. Even though their mother and son relationship was now an incestuously forbidden relationship, it was an open and honest relationship of trust, understanding, and love.

Then, just a fleeting thought, in the way that she enjoyed flashing men her naked breasts and panty clad pussy, she wondered if Michael ever flashed women his cock. Maybe if ever he did flash unsuspecting women his cock, he'd enjoy flashing unsuspecting women his cock. Maybe her need for flashing is not learned behavior but innate behavior that she inherited from her mother. Maybe as her mother passed on her need to expose herself to her daughter, perhaps Jennifer would pass on her need to expose herself to Michael.

He mother was a flirt. Her mother had big tits and she was always wearing low cut tops that exposed her long line of cleavage and her sexy, low cut bra. A time before the mini-skirt, if her mother had been young enough to wear a mini-skirt, she probably would have. In addition to flashing her cleavage and bra with down blouse view, she probably would have flashed her panties in up skirt views too.

Perhaps while making his flash appear accidental, in the way that she makes her flashes appear accidental, she wondered if Michael had ever flashed his cock to women. With him willing to help her flash men her naked tits and panties, if ever he had the need to do so, she'd be willing to help him flash his naked, erect cock to women. Only, it was quite different for a man to flash his cock to a woman than it is for a woman to flash her tits and panties to a man. With that in mind, she wondered how she'd even go about helping her son flash his cock to unsuspecting women without them suspecting that his flashing was deliberately done.

* * * * *

While waiting to see his reaction to her sitting there with her tits out and her skirt raise, he looked at her as if she was insane. Then, a sexy smile washed over his face and he looked at her as if telling her that he wanted to play too. Obviously, without even having to tell him, he knew she wanted to flash truckers her naked breasts and bikini panties.

"Mom? What are you doing? Someone will see," he said looking over at her stunned that his mother was sitting beside him topless and with her skirt pulled up higher than her crotch.

She surprised him by pulling down her top. She shocked him by pulling out her naked breasts. Anyone higher than their car could see her tits. She sexually aroused him by pulling up her short skirt. Instead of putting her breasts away, pulling up her top, and fluffing down her skirt, she gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"That's the idea," she said with a sexy laugh. "I want to get myself ready to flash men at the mall by flashing truckers," she said turning to look behind her. "Slow down and move over a lane. There's a truck coming up on my side now."

Michael gave his directional signal, moved over a lane, and slowed his speed by 10 mph to 50 mph.

An 18-wheeler pulled up to her side. Jennifer looked up at the driver and smiled while cupping her breasts, fondling her breasts, and fingering her erect nipples. Then, teasing the trucker even more by lifting her skirt higher and slouching down to expose her panties even more, she slid a slow hand between her legs and licked her finger. The trucker looked down at Jennifer's tits while watching her fingering her panty clad pussy. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh, my God, Mom," said Michael who was unable to see the driver from where he was sitting in the driver's seat. "Did he look? Did he see your tits? Did he see your panties? This is so sexually exciting. I can't wait to see you flashing yourself at the mall."

She looked over at her son and smiled while she continued fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

"He did. He smiled and gave me the thumbs up," she said laughing with glee.

* * * * *

Something that neither her ex-husband nor her son knew she did, as well as all of the flashing she enjoyed doing at the mall, she liked flashing truckers her naked breasts and panty clad pussy. With her now 43-years-old, she had been flashing truckers her tits and panties for nearly 25-years. Too many truckers that she had flashed to guess at the number, hundreds of truckers have seen her panties and naked breasts. She needed to get in the mood for flashing before hitting the mall. Flashing unsuspecting truckers her tits and her panties always got her in the mood to flash unsuspecting men the rest of her sexy semi-naked or naked body when at the mall.

Flashing truckers her tits and her panties was something she did long before she was even married. While still an 18-year-old virgin, it was right after her high school graduation that she started flashing truckers her tits and her panties. Her need to flash her naked breasts and panties started when her Prom date flashed her naked breasts and her panties to his friend. She couldn't believe her boyfriend flashed her tits and her panties to his friend. Embarrassed then, she wasn't embarrassed now. Yet, even though she was embarrassed that her prom day flashed him her tits and panties, she was sexually aroused too that his friend had seen her naked breasts and her panty clad pussy.

After her Prom, later that night, was the first time she allowed her boyfriend, Mike, to not only see her big, naked tits but also to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big, naked breasts. Whenever he kissed her he was always feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. Then, while still kissing her, French kissing her, he enjoyed lifting her skirt to finger her pussy through her panties. With her still a modestly moral virgin, that was as far as she allowed him to go with him. Yet, at the right time and at the right place, there was something sexually magical in the air that night.

Feeling more like an adult, maybe because she had a couple of drinks and/or because she was all dressed up was the reason why she allowed her boyfriend to pull down her top and take out her tits. His friend, Bob, and his girlfriend, Cindy, were sitting right there in the front seat of Bob's car. All they had to do was to turn around or look in the rearview mirror and they'd see her naked breasts. With her dress pulled up nearly to her waist, they'd see her panties too.

"Dear Diary,

At first I was shocked that I allowed my boyfriend to have his wicked, sexual way with my tits. Even more than that, while not going all the way, I wanted Bob and Cindy to watch me having sex with Mike. Oh, my God. I'm such a little whore.

Other than my boyfriend seeing my tits, feeling her breasts, and fingering and sucking my nipples, I was more sexually excited than embarrassed that another 18-year-old teenager may see my tits. As if I was laying out in the hot sun and a warm glow of sunshine moved across my body to make me feel so hot and so horny, I was suddenly, so very sexually aroused.

And then, it happened. His friend looked at me in the rearview mirror before turning all the way around in his seat to stare, leer, and ogle my exposed, naked breasts and exposed white, sheer, bikini panties. And then, Cindy turned around in her seat to look at me too.

Oh, my God, I'm so wicked. I felt so exposed. I felt so horny," wrote Jennifer in her diary.

As if this exercise in exhibitionism had been prearranged, predetermined, and was her destiny, her boyfriend smiled at his friend while turning her topless body more to him to flash him both of her naked breasts, areolas, and nipples. Instead of feeling embarrassed or ashamed, she felt empowered that she held such sexual control over both men. Instead of covering her nakedness with her hands and/or with her forearm, it sexually excited her that her boyfriend flashed his friend her tits. He saw her tits. He couldn't believe her boyfriend's friend saw her tits.

Not only did she show her boyfriend her tits that night but also his friend saw her tits too. Not only did she show her boyfriend her areolas and nipples but also his friend saw her areolas and her nipples too. Along with seeing her naked breasts, his friend saw her white, sheer, bikini panties too. If it wasn't enough that her boyfriend saw her tits, felt her tits, fingered nipples, and sucked her nipples, what she wrote in her diary that night was how she was still feeling now, nearly 25 years later.

"Dear Diary,

I can't believe my boyfriend flashed his friend my tits. Instead of feeling angry or embarrassed, I was sexually aroused. I can't believe his friend saw my tits, my areolas, and my nipples, not to mention my panties too. Only, instead of being ashamed, I felt sexual excitement in being so exposed. I was so sexually aroused that I was wet that my boyfriend flashed my topless body and that two men were seeing my semi-naked body. I was so horny that if they pressured me to have sex with them, I would have. I would have done the both of them.

Oh, Wow! Having never done anything like that before and because I was so sexually excited being flashed, maybe I'm an exhibitionist. Maybe I get off on flashing myself to men. Now, I can't wait to masturbate over the thoughts of showing my tits to my boyfriend and his friend. Now, I can't wait to try flashing men on my own and without my boyfriend knowing that I enjoy flashing and may even be an exhibitionist."

She was so horny after her boyfriend flashed his friend her tits that she was ready for even more sexual excitement. With her never being as sexually excited before, she was becoming increasingly sexually excited now. While he French kissed her, felt her naked breasts, and fingered her nipples, she felt his erection through his pants and fingered the head of his cock through his pants. Without him having to force her hand to touch him through his pants and without him having to hold her hand in place, she voluntarily felt and fingered the outline of his stiff prick through his pants with her horny hand.

She had gone further than she had ever gone before with her boyfriend. With him seeing her naked tits, touching her naked tits, feeling her naked tits, fondling her naked tits, and fingering her naked nipples before sucking her naked nipples, she continued feeling his prick through his pants. Then, with feeling his cock through his pants not hardly enough for her, instead of just feeling his erection through his pants, she unzipped him, reached her hand inside of his pants and felt his hard cock through his underwear. Then, with his friend and his friend's girlfriend both watching her, she pulled out her boyfriend's cock and stroked him while continuing to kiss him.

She was holding her boyfriend's cock in her horny hand. She couldn't believe she was holding his stiff prick in her hand. Having never held a cock in her hand before it felt so soft and yet so hard. In the way that her boyfriend showed her tits to his friend, she showed his erect cock to his friend's girlfriend.

With this the first time holding a man's prick in her hand, having never even seen one up close before, other than photos of cocks in Playgirl magazine, she stopped kissing him to look down at his exposed cock. Curious to know what a man's prick looked like, she continued starting at her boyfriend's erect prick. Slowly stroking him while sliding a slow manicured finger over the head of his engorged prick, she gave her boyfriend a hand job. Willing to jerk him off and ready for him to cum all over her hand, she suddenly feared that he'd ruin her Prom dress.

With her mother and father waiting for her to arrive home to give her the third degree, she didn't dare go home with a cum stained dress. So, instead of masturbating him, she blew him. She blew her boyfriend. She gave Mike a blowjob. She sucked his cock. She couldn't believe she was sucking his cock even while she was sucking his cock.

Unable to wrap her brain around what she was doing, she couldn't believe she was blowing her boyfriend. With her so sexually aroused that her boyfriend flashed his friend her tits and panties, she took his prick in her mouth, moved her pretty head up and down, and sucked him. While staring up at him with his hard, hairy cock in her beautiful mouth, willing, ready, and waiting with great anticipation for him to cum in her mouth, she continued sucking him deeper while stroking him faster.

Even while she was sucking her boyfriend's cock, she couldn't believe she was sucking her boyfriend's cock. Even while she was sucking her boyfriend's cock, she couldn't believe she was sucking her boyfriend's cock in front of his friend and his girlfriend. With them watching her giving her boyfriend a blowjob, she was making Bob and Cindy just as horny as she was for her to willingly suck Mike's cock. Maybe it was the full moon but she was feeling so sexually depraved that she would have sucked his friend's cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth too.

Having never sucked her boyfriend's prick or anyone's prick before, she was sucking his cock now. Too preoccupied thinking of her boyfriend's friend seeing her naked breasts, her round areolas, her erect nipples, and her white, bikini panties, she even allowed her boyfriend to cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum. Her first blowjob and she didn't even bother to spit out his cum in a tissue. While her boyfriend fondled her tits and fingered her nipples as she sucked his cock, his friend watched them having sex in the rearview mirror while his friend's girlfriend sucked his cock too.

It was deranged, maddening, sexual debauchery that she had never done before and would never do again. She imagined that what she did that night was what swingers do in the swinging lifestyle when swapping partners. Years, later, now that she experienced that level of sexual excitement with her boyfriend on Prom night, she hoped to experience that level of sexual excitement again with her son. She imagined them in the swinging lifestyle having sex with others while they watched. She imagined them returning home to have hot pillow talk over all that they sexually did with strangers.

* * * * *

They drove to the Prom together and went parking after the Prom. Then, when his friend exposed his date's B cup breasts to her boyfriend, he exposed Jennifer's C cup breasts to his friend. They thought it was funny. They all laughed. Having never done anything such sexually fun before, little did any of them know the lasting impression this night would make upon Jennifer's life. As if her Prom date had turned on a switch deep inside of her, she suddenly had the urge to expose herself again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds