• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invaders Ch. 02

Home Invaders Ch. 02

Becca watched her friend closely, something was up with Kate, but she couldn't work it out. The first sign had been the new yoga outfit, gone was the baggy t-shirt replaced with a tight fitting lycra top that exposed her belly and kept those big, juicy tits high and firm.

The yoga instructor's eyes had almost popped out of his head when she'd walked in and even Becca had been distracted. Their instructor, Mitch, was a tall, athletic man with short black hair and a toned body which both women would spend most of the lesson checking out. Mitch was quite hands on and would place hands on them to guide them to correct positions, and Becca was sure that once or twice he'd deliberately groped her large, full arse cheeks.

Kate was the boobs, but Becca had the better arse, big, juicy and wide it stuck out behind her and despite being on the larger side her curves were obvious and appealing. A couple of times a month someone would check her out, even Kate's husband and son had stolen looks. Steve held no interest, as her friend had confessed his many short comings to her, but Ben was another story, and she felt a dull ache of desire whenever she caught him looking.

Normally Kate would be reveling in Mitch's attentions and discussing whether or not the bulge in his shorts had swelled (it most certainly had). But she was silent and distracted by every man who walked in, an odd mix of jumpiness and clear, obvious desire.

"What's with you today?" Becca asked after watching her friend stare at two big muscular men and then appear disappointed when one turned. Maybe she didn't like beards? Becca thought.

"Nothing, just, have you ever had a really twisted fantasy?"

"Sounds juicy, go on."

"Like two guys break in, catch you masturbating and film it, then make you fuck them both or else they'll show the tape?" Kate asked, her cheeks flushing.

"That is so kinky!" Becca giggled. "Have you found a new porn site, because that sounds hot as hell."

"It does, doesn't it?" Kate asked, a glazed look in her eyes. She seemed to shake herself awake and then asked her friend what was new with her family.

"Same old, same old." Becca sighed. "I found more porn in Lee's room, he's definitely got a thing for older women."

"Probably just a phase." Kate shrugged.

XXXXXXX

Becca didn't think about their conversation until the next day. Lee was off out with Ben, and Morgan wasn't due back from work until late in the evening. Her housework complete she was slightly sticky with sweat and so climbed the stairs up to the bathroom, disrobing as she went.

XXXXXXX

Lee grinned. "She's going upstairs."

"Let's go. Maybe we can catch her fingering herself too." Ben smiled as they crept out from the bushes and crossed the lawn, retrieving their balaclavas.

"If she's half as much a slut as your mum we're in for a treat."

Laughing they moved to the side door, which was unlocked as they expected.

XXXXXXX

Becca let the hot water cascade over her body and soaped herself up. She had piled on the pounds in recent years but she was quite proud of her curves, she was chunkier than Kate, despite the housework and gym visits. It was probably the nights spent on the sofa snacking and the fact she'd given up trying to impress her lazy, limp dicked husband. Morgan struggled to get it up, regardless of what she did or wore, or what they watched. In fact watching porn together had been a mistake.

She'd felt nervous and in the end it just made her more wound up and she'd snuck off to the bathroom after Morgan fell asleep and fingered herself like mad. It was the most action she'd had in weeks. The extent of her loss of interest was that she had given up shaving her pussy, and now boasted a mass of tangled, light brown hair. She quite liked it, and enjoyed not having to suffer waxes anymore. She'd only done it for Morgan and if he wasn't going anywhere near it she may as well relax.

With the hot water running down her body she slowly stroked her small furry patch and sought out her throbbing clit. Gently she began teasing it, stroking and rubbing with her finger tips while the other hand cupped a large, heavy tit and tweaked her erect nipple.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she began rubbing faster. After years of practice she knew what she was doing and soon reached orgasm, gripping the shower rail as pleasure pulsed through her body and her knees trembled. She paused to ride out the euphoric tenderness and then returned, bringing herself to orgasm again within a minute. Becca giggled and finished her shower, and hopped out.

Strange, she felt sure she'd brought a towel in with her. She was obviously cracking up, she smiled to herself and walked out, heading for the bedroom.

Her towel was on the bed and she shook her head and reached for it. Then she heard a low moaning sound and turned quickly.

On the screen of the 52 inch flatscreen she saw herself in the shower, utterly naked and playing with herself. She froze and dropped the towel, utterly perplexed and then she saw the wire leading from the TV to a video camera and she stepped towards it, but from behind it, in the wardrobe stepped a large, muscular man in a mask. He said nothing only shook his head.

Fear gripped her and she stepped to the doorway, but another masked man entered. He was shorter but stocky and his muscular bulk filled the exit. She had no hope of getting passed him.

"Please, there's jewelry in that top drawer. Take whatever you want." The words tumbled after each other quickly and she stepped backwards in fear.

The stockier man smiled and raised something to his mouth, when he spoke his voice was terrifyingly distorted.

"Oh, Mrs Gregory, we want more than just some necklaces." The menace was obvious.

"Oh, God..." She sobbed.

The taller disconnected the camera and held it up, pointing it at her. She saw the red light come on and tried to cover herself.

"Nah-uh-uh." Taunted the other. "We've already seen everything so there's no need to be shy. Move your hands."

She hesitated and he barked "NOW!" at her with such ferocity she obeyed.

Both men began unzipping their jeans, pulling out two of the biggest, thickest cocks she had ever seen in real life. They were so much bigger than Morgan or the men she'd had before him and she was even more surprised as they began slowly stroking them, causing them to grow even more. She stood frozen, her eyes darting from one cock to the other.

The taller man's was longer and a decent girth, but the other's was impressively, even intimidatingly thick. Both glistened with precum as they advanced.

"On your knees, Mrs Gregory."

The command jarred her and in a panic she rushed him, attempting to barge past. He seemed surprised but then gripped her firmly and threw her like a wrestler onto the bed. She landed on her stomach, the wind knocked out of her, feet dangling from the edge of the bed.

"Looks like a fighter!" And the laugh through the device was chilling.

She knew her arse was sticking up in the air, presented to him, but as she struggled to catch her breath she couldn't move.

The taller man moved around and she could see or hear nothing until finally a pair of firm hands gripped her hips and she felt a knee ram between her legs, spreading them.

"P-please, don't she sobbed."

But it was all for nothing, as the head of a thick, meaty cock began to spread her lips. She groaned loudly, Morgan had never felt like this and hadn't even been able to manage doggystyle as his cock didn't reach.

The stockier man appeared before her, filming and she realized that the taller man was fucking her. She was surprised, expecting his length to be more noticeable. Obviously this showed on her face, as the stockier man laughed again.

"Don't worry, he's easing in." Then, to his companion. "Give it all to her!"

There was a grunt in response and the grip on her hips tightened and then she let out a squeal of pain combined with pleasure as he thrust inside her.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She cried loudly, despite herself and she let out a trembling, sobbing moan as he began to pump in and out of her tight, wet cunt. In front of her she could see the other man fondling his cock, which looked even more intimidating up close, it was massive, a good seven and a half inches, but the thickness was the major feature. She wondered if she could fit her hand around it, and wondered how it would feel in her cunt.

This thought, and the fact she wasn't repulsed by it made her cheeks flush. God, what was she doing letting them use her like this.

She tried to pull away as he eased back, desperately clawing at the bed to escape the cock in her pussy. These thugs were using her body in the worst way and she seemed to be warming up to it, what was wrong with her, she had to fight!

Her attempts were easily stopped as the man behind gripped and pinned her hips savagely and the other grabbed her by the throat forcing her face into the blankets. She whimpered as the thrusts to her tight cunt grew faster and more vicious.

"This will go a lot easier if you just take it." That evil voice came above her. "And stopped pretending that you don't like how that big dick feels. I bet it's been years since you got fucked this good, isn't it?"

She whimpered.

"I asked a question, bitch!"

This was accompanied by him snatching a handful of hair and yanking her head back, just as his companion slammed his cock home having almost fully withdrawn.

"AHHHHH!" She shrieked. "Yes, yes, it's the best fuck I've had in years."

Tears stung her eyes and rolled down her warm cheeks, but underneath the shame and fear was a new feeling building and swelling. Arousal and desire.

She couldn't help it, the brutal thrusts made her legs shake and her cunt was dripping wet, she could hear it with every thrust and feel her juices on her thick thighs. Inside her the pleasure was building, intensifying and she knew she was about to come. About to come as two thugs used her as a plaything, fucking her like a toy.

She fought to repress it, doing her best to stop it, to hide her pleasure. But her desire betrayed her and she bucked her hips back, her fat arse slamming against the attackers firm body as she greedily sought more of his cock. She felt his balls slap against her, getting covered in her cunt juice.

"I think she's warming up." The device was passed and the man fucking her spoke next.

"You like that, take it all you fat arsed slut!" He landed a stinging slap on her arse.

Becca felt utterly used, but the name calling, the spank and the hard fucking she was taking was too much and the strongest orgasm of her life overtook her. The pleasure radiated out from her cunt, washing over her in waves of intensity.

Ben groaned as he felt her cunt tense and tighten around his thick shaft, and his own orgasm neared.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, just remembering the device in time.

"No, don't cum in me!" Becca cried and she heaved a sigh of relief as the large, thick cock was removed and she felt hot sticky cum splash across her wide, juicy arse.

Her respite was only a few moments as the men switched positions and the stockier man and his thick, meaty cock were behind her.

"Roll over." His friend commanded and she did as commanded, opening her legs like a good little slut.

He stood over her and smiled, looking at her exposed body and her soaking, well fucked hole.

"I like the pubes, very retro." He laughed and handed the device to his partner, gripping his shaft and moving between her legs.

The feeling of his engorged, throbbing helmet parting her lips was intense and she moaned loudly in pleasure. Despite the fucking she had received she knew that this fresh cock was stretching her even more and she felt his warm manhood fill her. He stood with his back straight, fucking her with long, slow thrusts which soon had another orgasm building.

She wrapped her legs around him as her cunt tensed and her legs trembled, a loud euphoric exclamation escaping her lips and leaving her panting.

He had not finished and she looked up at him.

"Please fuck my cunt hard." She whispered.

"Sorry, Mrs Gregory, what was that?" Asked his friend with amusement obvious despite the distortion.

"PLEASE FUCK MY CUNT HARD!" She yelled and both men laughed.

But the thickset man gave her what she wanted, leaning in and speeding up his thrusts, his face above hers. At first his eyes watched her belly and tits jiggle, but then they watched her face and their eyes locked. The intensity was amazing and it wasn't long before her fifth orgasm of the day rocked her body, his cock hitting exactly the right spot to trigger another explosion of pleasure within.

This man, this stranger was fucking her with more passion and skill than her husband had ever managed. He held her firmly and his physical power was obvious and arousing as he pounded her tight cunt with savage thrusts.

Soon his speed increased and his breath quickened, grunts escaping his lips.

"Not inside me." She whispered and in one quick move he withdrew, leaving her empty and aching, already missing the feel of his cock inside her.

He gripped his cock and with two quick pulls finished himself off, spraying thick, warm jets of thick, milky cum across her pubic hair, stomach and even her tits. For a moment he stood over her panting and then his friend cleared his throat.

It broke the spell and he looked to his companion and nodded, then both men ran to the door. The taller stopped.

"Maybe we'll see you again, Mrs Gregory. But this is our little secret or the film goes live online!"

Becca lay there, aching and panting. She was exhausted and trembling with a mix of fear, adrenaline and utter satisfaction, her cunt was dripping wet and she could feel the warm stickiness of their cum on her body. She traced where it had landed on her chest and then slipped a cum covered finger inside her mouth, sucking the juice off.

"Looks like I need another shower." She whispered and stood up on shaky legs.

XXXXXXXX

Kate was home alone and sitting in her bathrobe on the sofa. It was the middle of the day and usually she'd be dressed by now, but since the home invasion she found she delayed this longer and longer every day, she knew why. She wanted to be ready should the masked men return.

The doorbell rang and she sighed, guessing that this wouldn't be the day for a repeat visit. At the door was Becca, who looked gorgeous.

"Wow, where are you off to, all dolled up?" Kate asked her friend, taking in the expensive looking tight dress that Becca wore, which clung to her full arse and the rest of her curves.

"Oh, just thought it'd be nice to look nice." Becca smiled, and then added in a whisper. "Is anyone else home?"

"No, why do you have gossip?"

Becca nodded and was ushered into the living room where they took up seats on the sofa, turning to face each other.

"What is it then, Bec?" Kate asked eagerly.

"I know they fucked you Kate."

Kate's mouth dropped, had she misheard.

"Two men who break in, film you and blackmail you for sex?" Becca continued. "It wasn't just a fantasy, was it? It really happened."

"Y-yes." Kate said nervously. "How do you know? They said-"

"I didn't see the video." Becca said, placing a reassuring hand on her friend's knee.

"Then how?"

"They came to see me too."

Kate's mouth dropped once more.

"Really?"

Becca just nodded, smiling like the cat who got the cream.

"It was fucking good wasn't it?"

And the two friends fell to discussing their experience with the home invasion and their desire for the masked men to return.

Epilogue.

It had been a fortnight since Becca's confession to Kate and both had eagerly awaited another visit, but with no joy. Becca had begun masturbating every day, while Kate was burning through batteries at an alarming rate.

Bored of her daydreams, Becca went to Lee's room while he was at work and looked in his draw. Alongside the old magazines, condoms and DVDs she was familiar with was a USB stick with "Project XX" scrawled on it, and she recognized Ben's writing.

Curious she hurried back to her bedroom where the laptop was already on, inserting the USB she found that it contained only two files, videos entitled "B" and "K". Curious she clicked on "B" and a video began.

On the screen she saw a hallway and heard running water and then the camera moved and a door opened.

She froze in surprise as she recognized herself, soaping herself in the shower, her hand moving down between her legs.

She clicked further on and saw the first man fucking her, his cock visible over her fat arse whenever he pulled back. Stunned she shut the file and opened "K". On screen was her best friend, legs spread on a bed, a dildo inside her cunt, moving further into the film she saw Kate greedily suck one of the men's thick meaty cock.

Becca closed it, her cheeks flushed and an empty, shocked feeling all over her body. Well, almost all over, between her legs was only a dull ache of desire.

She reached for her mobile and called her best friend.

"Kate, are you free? Good. I need you to come over right now." Becca said. "You are not gonna believe what I found!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invaders Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds