• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 04

Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 04

12

Author’s note: At the end of this chapter there is query. Anyone who wishes to comment on it, please do.

Chapter 4 My Full Initiation into the “Sluthood”

My Sluthood commencement exercises ensue…

“I need some hard cock!” Chantel—who had been lying on the bed beside me masturbating while watching me get my double jollies—yelled. “At least two… and I need them real FUCKING bad!”

“Then haul your nasty slut ass in here and get ‘em,” D’bone’s voice harshly demanded from the adjoining room.

Chantel was off the bed in the wink of an eye and I barely caught sight of her sweet naked ass disappearing through the doorway. I looked around Amir’s body and down the length of my own. Julie was sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed, her face glazed with my cunt cream, staring at me like she expected me to tell her what to do. Reluctantly releasing my oral hold on Amir, I employed the no-nonsense tone of voice I reserved for recalcitrant students. “You heard D’bone; there are six hard black cocks in there in need of slut servicing, and as good as Chantel is, she can only handle five of them, at the same time, all by herself.” Julie just sat there, blinking her wide blue eyes at me. “Get your nasty white ass up off that floor and go help her… SLUT!”


Julie scrambled up off the floor and dashed into the other room. I turned my head and rubbed my cheek against Nubian’s deflated cock. “Now, where we?”

“You had just finished giving me a truly superb blow job, Mrs. Chapel,” Amir answered in his cultured English accent. “However, as you yourself just said, there are six more cocks waiting in the other room, and four of them cannot wait to do the nasties to their newest slut.” He stepped off the bed and held his hand out to me. “Please allow the crown prince of Acillyname the honor of officially escorting you to your fate, dear lady.”

I smiled up at him, mostly because he suffered from the same linguistic affliction I did. Amir could spout the words and mouth the phrases, but “Suck my black cock, Slut” would never resound with the same unquestionable authority that D-bone or Cannon possessed. Amir was nice and sweet and he possessed a really great black cock, but his royal linage and proper British schooling would never allow him to come off as a street thug.

“I’ve never been officially escorted anywhere, let alone by a crown prince.” I took his hand and let him help me up off the bed. “But, why did you term what awaits me as my fate… and in such a foreboding tone of voice?”

“There is an ancient adage in my lands, Mrs. Chapel; one does not test the depth, nor the current of an unknown river with both feet.”

I rather liked the simplistic poetry of what Amir had just said. “You’re saying I shouldn’t be jumping into this head first, with my eyes closed?”

“Not unless you are a very experienced swimmer, Mrs. Chapel.”

“Well, I’m not all that experienced… yet. But I’m a fast learner.” I slid my hand in behind Amir’s elbow. “Lead on, fair prince. Let’s go see if I can manage to keep my head above water, or whether my impending fate will end up drowning me for being a rash and impertinent slut.”

So many nice, hard, young black cocks to chose from…

Amir regally escorted me to the connecting door. I stood there and surveyed what awaited me. The playing field had been prepared with the opponent’s comfort in mind; the mattresses from the three motel beds, plus those from the six rollaway beds, had been laid out on the floor. At least I didn’t need to worry about suffering and rug burns on my knees or ass. Chantel was kneeling in front of D’bone, sucking his cock and Julie was kneeling in front of Cannon, her head tightly clasped between his hands, holding her immovable while he face fucked her.

The other four players were arranged in a semicircle on the mattresses, anxiously waiting me with four hard black cocks. Amir led me onto to the playing field and stepped away. I looked down the short line of young anxious black faces, then lowered my gaze and took in four hard black cocks, all aimed right at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and then cleared it. “One more thing before this commences, guys; in school, I have steadfastly refused to address any of you by your street nicknames. But, for this, and this alone, I shall use your nicknames.” I forced a bit of strength into my voice, which, believe me, I didn’t feel I possessed, all but stark naked in front of these naked black, hard-cocked ball players. “But don’t, I repeat, do not expected to hear them pass from my lips to your ears Monday morning. And you are to address me as Diane, or whatever else you think suitable this weekend, but Monday morning, it’s back to Mrs. Chapel. Is this understood?”

There was a chorus of enthusiastic, “Yes, Diane” and I took another two steps toward them, close enough to to smell all four of them. The heady scent of their combined black masculinity made my head swim. “Since I don’t know any of your street names, I’m afraid you’re going to have to properly introduce yourselves to me. I might as well begin with…” I reached down and took hold of the hard black cock to my right “…with you, Leon.”

A ruggedly handsome young man, with thick curly black hair and a sculptured physique reminiscent of the Greek Gods, Leon was a slightly above average student and our elusive starting tailback. “They call me Boner, Diane,” He said with a grin as I kneaded his cock with my fingers. I glanced down between us. His cock was long (8 inches) an inch longer than D’bone’s, but not quite as thick as Cannon’s. “Very nice, Boner,” I said, fisting his steel-hard cock slowly. “But someone should really consider changing your street name to something even more appropriate… like… Ram. Short for Battering Ram.”

Boner grinned and I released his cock as I wrapped my left hand around the next one in line; Russell’s, our 5’ 11”, 220 pound starting left tackle. “It’s Phat, Diane.”

I ran my eyes down his somewhat chunky frame to the thick, black, easily seven-inch cock I was stroking. “It most certainly is that.”

He laughed and grabbed the fatty love handles above his hips. “It has more to do with these, Diane. Phat’s short for Babyphat, and that’s spelled P H A T, not F A T.”

“Nice to meat you, P H A T,” I said and pumped his phat cock like I was shaking his hand.

I stepped to my left and took the third cock in my hand. “Bull,” our muscular 240-pound starting middle linebacker proudly said. “And what you got in your hand ain’t the only reason why, Diane.” At 23, Ernie “Bull” was the “old man” on the team, but I admired him for finally realizing that getting an education, making something honest out of himself, beat the hell out of knocking guys heads together as a bouncer in Denver.

I looked down. What my hand was holding might not be the only reason for his “clearly appropriate” street name, but it was a damned impressive reason; at least 10 inches of hard, incredibly heavy, uncircumcised black cock, with an angry reddish purple head. “If this isn’t the only reason,” I asked, working the loose foreskin back and forth over the slippery head with my other hand, “what else is?”

Bull smiled. “Reach underneath and find out for yourself.”

I reached underneath his cock with the hand not busy playing with the foreskin and gasped. “My god, you are a bull!” I couldn’t cup both of his balls in the palm of my hand, and my hand spread is far from being insufficient for cupping a male’s testicles… or so I had thought. “They’re absolutely huge, Bull.”

“And loaded up with lots of cum, Diane. And the first big load is gonna be all yours.”

“And I can’t wait for you to give it to me, Bull.”

With my palm and fingers slippery with Bull’s precum, I reluctantly released his cock and, without looking up, reached for the one jutting out to my left. This was easily the most impressive cock I had handled to date. With the heel of my hand pressed into this young man’s black pubic hair and my eight fingers line up next to each other, six inches of hard black cock were still not covered. This meant I was holding almost twelve full inches of pulsing black meat in my hands. Truly a cock of cocks that curved in my direction half way up it and was capped by an oversized head that I would have to loosen my grip on the thick shaft in order to slide my fist over it.

I lifted my eyes and looked at the face of this impressive cock’s owner. Instead of just seeing this young man on campus, I really looked into his face this time. I quickly released his cock and stepped back. I knew this baby-faced guy was a freshman, but that did not necessarily mean that he was of age to be here. His student ID wouldn’t give me what I wanted, not what I needed to be assured of before I touched him again. “I want to see Jimmy’s drivers license,” I demanded. “Provided he’s old enough to have one.”

“I’ll vouch for Jimmy being eighteen, Diane,” Chantel said and nearly everyone one else chimed in with their assurances.

I was what I was becoming, but I’d be damned if that would a cradle-robbing black cock slut. Eighteen years of age was my rock bottom line. “Much as I dearly want to believe all of you,” I said, staring mesmerized at our 5’ 6” 150 pound, slightly built place kicker’s impossibly oversized cock, “But I must see Jimmy’s drivers license, otherwise… and, trust me, Jimmy, this will greatly pain the both of us, but, if your drivers license can’t be produced for me to verify your age, I’m afraid that you will have to go in the other room and close the door.”

“It’s in my gym bag!” Jimmy yelped. “Someone find it… quick!”

A moment later, Amir held an open wallet before my face. I looked closely at the picture; the face belonged to Jimmy, there was no doubt about that. I held out my hand, palm up. “Take it out of the wallet, please.” I studied the information on the license even closer, looking for any sign that it had been tampered with. The name, race, height and weight were all correct, and the date of birth was in my acceptable range… just barely.

I ran my fingers along all four edges of the card. The lamination didn’t appear to have been slit open in order to slip Jimmy’s face over someone else’s picture. I breathed a sigh of relief and handed the license back to Amir. “Last weekend, young man, you would have been headed for the other room.”

“I know, Mrs. Chapel. I know.”

I stepped up to Jimmy and took hold of his MONSTROUS black cock with both hands. “Well,” I asked and I drew my fists along his hard cock, “what’s your street name?”

“You’re holding it, Diane,” Bull snickered and everyone chimed in, “Surprise!”

I laughed. “Surprise is right.” I began double-fisting his cock faster. “And, for scaring the bejesus out of you…” I dropped to my knees “…I’m going to apologize in the nicest way I know how.”

I kissed the BIG head of Surprise’s cock and licked up the steady ooze of precum seeping from its large peehole, then opened my mouth as wide as I could. The spongy bulbous head was the size of a large, ripe, black plumb and I was afraid I would literally unhinge my jaw in the attempt, but I eventually got it all into my mouth. I took another couple of inches of cock into my mouth and realized that there was no way the head of this “surprising” cock was going to enter my throat—not this weekend. But, the way young Jimmy’s skinny legs were already quaking, it wouldn’t take much more than what I had already accomplished for him to nut.

I wasn’t wrong and in another moment I found out what else was surprising about Jimmy. This deceptively built young man, with the disproportionately gigantic cock, could definitely cum. Both of my cheeks were bloated out when Surprise’s jerky jets of cum had finally dwindled to a slow seeping. I sucked to make sure I had gotten all of his cum, then sat back on my haunches. I looked up at him, opened my mouth to show him that it was filled to capacity with his cum, and then swallowed. “More like a double surprise, if you ask me,” I congratulated Jimmy, and happily licked the yummy taste of him from my lips.

I had three more hard black cocks to sample for the first time, but I was too damned impatient to take my time going about it. I fell back on the mattresses. “The hell with me taking the rest your black cocks one at time,” I chortled and threw my legs wide open. “Why don’t the three of you take me instead… and all at the same time?”

No sooner had the last word exited my mouth then Phat was kneeing above my head, poised and ready to fill my empty mouth with something far more tasty then words; his hard black cock. Most of it was in my mouth and the drooling head on it was literally being corkscrewed down my throat since my other two black cock samples were turning me over onto my hands and knees at the time. Then, one of them was sliding up between my widely separated knees. Two powerful hands grabbed my hips, lifted me up and set me squarely back down on a hard cock. The way it was stretching and filling my cunt to what I would have assumed to be beyond human capacity, it had to Bull’s.

I wasn’t even settled completely onto Bull’s massive cock—his huge balls weren’t touching my ass yet—and the head a third cock (Boner’s, since his was the only one left to sample) was being pressed against my asshole. The instant I felt Phat’s balls against my bottom lip and Bull’s balls finally meet my asscheeks, with a hard lunge back, the firm head of Boner’s cock was past my sphincter. And, with a hard thrust from Boner, the deed was done. I had successfully taken all three of their big cocks… without so much as a whimper.

My mind was reeling at my success, but I was a bit stunned when I realized that, betwixt and between the three of them, I had nearly two and a half feet of rock solid black cock fully buried to their bloated balls inside of me. If this accomplishment alone didn’t assure my membership in the exclusive Sluthood… Well, I was a little afraid of what else it might take for me to make the grade.

“That’s right, make the slut airtight, right off the bat.” I vaguely heard Cannon jeer. “Give her a good idea of what she has to look forward to this weekend.”

In a lust filled fog, it took me a moment or two to decipher his meaning. Then I giggled. With eight inches of Boner’s cock plugging up my asshole, all ten inches of Bull’s cock filling my severely stretched cunt, and unable to draw much of a breath with the front half of Phat’s nine inches cock stuffed down my throat, the three of them had pretty much made me air FUCKING tight. I sucked as Phat repeatedly fed me more and more of his delicious cock and worked my cunt on Bull’s big boner, which caused me to also work my asshole on Boner’s big boner as he relentlessly fucked it in and out of me. I came, instantly came again, and never wanted to stop cumming from this mind blowing triple black assault on my white body. But, I knew that (sadly) wasn’t going to happen… not for very much longer, anyway.

And, it didn’t. Boner let out a groan and my rectal muscles reflexively began milking his throbbing cock as he shot his load of cum into my ass. Phat was the next one to give me his load and I pulled my lips back to the crown of his cock and let him fill my mouth with his hot, yummy jizz. I had started cumming when Boner’s cock began filling my asshole and was still in the throws of that same extended orgasm while I was swallowing down the last of Phat’s cum from his empty balls.

Phat’s cock had gone soft in my mouth and Boner’s cock had withered, but was still in my asshole, and Bull had yet to unload in my cunt. I let Phat’s cock slip from my mouth, jerked forward off of Boner’s cock in my ass, and sat up. Bracing my hands firmly against Bull’s hard-nippled pecs, I leered down at him. “Come on, Bull,” I encouraged as I urgently fucked my cunt up and down on his BIG BLACK cock, “you promised me a big load, now… give it to… ME!”

“You gonna get it, Slut,” he growled back. “You keep that up and…” He slammed his cock up into me and held me there firmly impaled on it. A rumbling groan started from deep down inside of him and came out “Awwwww Shit!” hissed between clenched teeth as he unleashed a fire hose inside me. His first blast was massive and triggered my fourth, and biggest, orgasm. Bull didn’t give me a big load, as he had promised. Bull’s cock pumped an ungodly amount of hot spunk into my spasming cunt. There was no way on earth I would be able to stem the out of control expanding and contracting muscles of my cunt around his hard-pulsating cock… even if I had been of a mind to try. And, I wasn’t

My arms gave out and I collapsed face down on Bull’s powerful chest. “Thank you, Bull,” I wheezed against his sweaty pecs. “It was everything you promised.” I could feel his cum bubbling out of me—being forced out around his still hard cock by my continuing orgasmic contractions. “And sooooooo muuuuuch moooore,” I sighed in delirious contentment.

“I’d say the slut’s ready for a facial,” I heard Cannon say from somewhere above us. Bull promptly lifted me off his cock, laid me over on my back, and rolled out of the way. I opened my eyes. D’bone and Cannon were standing above me, ginning. Chantel was kneeling beside D’bone, beating him off and Julie was kneeling on the other side of Cannon, jerking his hard cock. The dilated peeholes of both black cocks were aimed down at my face. I had learned by then that cum in the eyes stung, so I quickly closed them, but I opened my mouth invitingly wide.

Both slut’s aim was damn near perfect; only one of the combined nine jets of slimy “nigger” jizz missed my face, that one hitting below my chin to puddle in the hollow of my neck. I used my forefingers to smear the cum out of my closed eyes and licked the tasty spunk from my lips. I open my eyes and grinned. “Okay, what’s next?”

I got my answer quickly and unequivocally. Nubian knelt between my legs, hoisted my legs up onto his shoulders and plunged his hard cock into my well-lubricated asshole. He ass-fucked me hard and fast, but it was still several glorious minutes of this determined ass-assault before he was ready to fill me with his second load of the night. By then, Surprise had the plump plumb head of his big black cock in my automatically sucking mouth and they filled both of those nasty slut cumholes to overflowing with their hot jizz within seconds of each other.

After swallowing Surprise’s cum, I smiled up at the other eight members of my gangbang ringing my prostrate body. “Does a wannabe slut get a rest break during her initiation?”

“Not if she wants full acceptance into the Sluthood,” Chantel chuckled.

“Then, bring on some more,” I laughed. “Because I want nothing less than full-fledged membership in the Sluthood. I do! I do! I DO!”

Chantel squatted over my face and I thrust my stiffened tongue as far as it would reach up into her cunt. And, it didn’t take more then a few seconds for the guys to discover Julie’s well-kept secret; that it didn’t require any cajoling, or even any overt coercion for the slutty, white, All American cheerleader to be down on her knees, expertly munching the ever lovin’ hell out of an available, cum-sloppy pussy.

After I had gotten Chantel off and Julie had made me spurt in her face once more, my initiation gangbang became pretty much catch-as-catch-can; the guys catching any of the nine willingly-made-available slut cumholes to plunge their recharged cocks into and fuck the hell out of till they eventually nutted off. By somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:30 in the morning, I, personally, had swallowed nine or ten yummy loads cum, had another half dozen loads pumped into my ass, and had orgasmed around maybe ten hard black cocks pumping their hot loads into my sloppy cunt so many times, that I had stopped counting after the first two dozen, clit-twitching, cunt-spasming, muscle-jerking, cunt cream spewing, totally mind-blowing climaxes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds