• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

I woke up on the morning of my eighteenth birthday and I just knew it was going to be a great day. I still had to go to work at the Diner, of course, but it was a Tuesday and we never had much custom on Tuesday. So little at times that I'm surprised they didn't just shut up shop every Tuesday. Still, I got paid for being there, even if I wouldn't get much in the way of tips today.

Even with customers not expected I still dressed to attract tips. This meant a button-up blouse over a lacy bra, with the blouse undone just enough to give a glimpse of what I considered a very nice cleavage. A short skirt was mandatory, showing off my legs and giving the male patrons a hope that I might have to bend over and flash my panties. I don't though. I just crouch down in a very lady-like fashion if I have to pick something up off the floor. All in all, the short skirt and the hint of cleavage usually resulted in nice tips.

It wasn't the day at the Diner that was going to be the star turn of the day. That was to be tonight. I was eighteen and Anthony, my boyfriend, was taking me out to dinner and a show and afterwards. . .

Afterwards was going to be the big item of the day. Anthony had been making noises about how he wanted me in bed for a while now and I'd been sort of agreeing while fending him off. We had an unspoken pact that once I was eighteen things would change. Possibly I wouldn't fend him off quite so skilfully and then nature would take its course.

I had been preparing for this night for a while. I had a nice new dress that did wonders for me and, even more important, I had acquired a matching set of undies in black lace, and when I say set, I mean a full set, panties, bra, and a filmy lacy teddy. Once Anthony got my dress off he was going to be knocked out by how sexy I looked. I couldn't wait.

I have a sister, Marie, older than me, with a bit of experience in matters sexual. I'd discussed tonight's intended result with her, picking up a few tips. One thing she said was that I should take steps to pop my cherry in advance. The first time could be completely ruined by a painful popping of a cherry, she assured me, and she had just the solution.

Marie produced a vibrator which she said we could use to break my hymen. That way, on the night of nights, I'd be in no danger of an unpleasant experience as I'd have already done the painful part and recovered. It would be all pleasure and full steam ahead.

I was rather dubious about that vibrator, asking her why she had such a big one.

"What makes you think it's big," she asked with a giggle.

"Well," I said, also giggling, "I might have had the odd occasion to observe Anthony's cock when it's been standing tall. I know how big an erection is."

She had just giggled some more and hadn't commented on why she wanted an oversize vibrator, changing the subject to getting me to take care of business, which I subsequently did. Messy and a little painful, but worth it as a lead up to the main event.

After I made my bed I laid out my new dress and lingerie on it. It would be ready and waiting when I got home from the Diner. That done I grabbed some breakfast and headed off to work.

I start work half an hour before the Diner actually opens. This allows me and Mike, he's the cook, to get things ready so we're set to sail as soon as the doors open. I like Mike. He eyes me off a fair bit but he's not one of these handy men whose hands follow the path of their eyes. Mike looked but didn't touch. Not that his trying to touch would have got him anywhere. He's very solidly built and not unhandsome but, on the down side, he's nearly twice my age.

Mike was already there when I arrived. I set a few tables, not that I thought we'd need them, but I like to be prepared. Then I wandered into the kitchen to chat with Mike while he got things ready in there.

"Ah, Katrina," he said happily as soon as I walked in. "Happy birthday and all that. I need more flour. Pass me down a fresh packet, please."

That was Mike. Perfunctory attendance to social demands and then down to business. I opened the cupboard where the flour was kept and it was empty.

"Um, Mike, we seem to be right out of flour," I told him.

"Hmm? Oh, Alex moved it yesterday for some reason. It's in the top cupboard." He pointed to indicate the relevant cupboard.

Wondering why the hell Alex had to move the flour from a spot that's easy to access to one that's not, I reached up to get a packet of flour. For me, it was a reach. OK for Alex or Mike but I had to stand on my toes to get that high. That's when the day started to go off the rails a little.

I reached up for the flour, knowing that as I did so my skirt would be riding high and that Mike would be looking at my legs. I was both right and wrong. It turned out that my skirt rode up and my panties went down.

I couldn't fucking believe it. When my skirt lifted Mike lifted it even higher and slipped my panties down, his hands finishing up covering my bottom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I demanded, outraged.

"You're eighteen now, Katrina," Mike said quite calmly. "Seeing you're an adult I thought I'd just tease you a little for your birthday."

His hands were wandering all over my bottom. Who am I kidding? It wasn't just my bottom he was fondling. One hand slipped between my legs and started rubbing my pussy, quite expertly, too. Now I have to confess that this wasn't the first time I'd had my pussy massaged. I do have a boyfriend, after all. It was, however, the first time I'd had my pussy massaged without a pair of panties protecting me to a certain extent. I'd always been most careful about that as I knew what Anthony would assume if I let him take my panties off.

I had, naturally, brought my hands down to the bench quick smart when Mike started groping, fortunately with the flour. Equally fortunately the packet of flour was a box and not a paper bag as it hit the counter so hard that a paper bag would have split and spilt flour all over the kitchen, which I would probably have had to clean up.

"OK, enough is enough, and in this case, too much. Take your flour."

Instead of taking the flour Mike continued to take liberties. His hand was all over my mound rubbing and probing. Without my panties it all seemed a lot more intimate. Also, I found that with no panties to protect me, fingers could go places that they're not supposed to. Or not supposed to go without permission, which they did not have.

I was embarrassed to find that what with my thinking about what was going to happen tonight and then having Mike touch me so intimately I was getting wet and aroused. I was breathing hard and it was rather a struggle to get the breath to curse Mike and tell him to just cut it out.

I was relieved when he finally removed his hand, turning me around to face him. I was glaring at him, expecting him to back away, but he continued standing there, right inside my personal space. What was worse, he was lifting my skirt and tucking it into my belt, looking down at me.

I glanced down wondering just how much he could see and the answer was everything. I was leaning back against the counter and my legs were parted and even I could see that my pussy was aroused. That wasn't all I could see. While Mike had been touching me up with one hand, his other hand had been undoing his trousers and pushing them down.

You know how I mentioned that my sister had a vibrator that I considered to be over-sized? It turned out I was wrong. Mike had an erection that proved that Marie's vibrator was, if anything, possibly on the small side.

I'm, like, protesting and saying, "What? Wait! What do you think you're doing?" and Mike just calmly slipped his cock between my legs. It was pressing up against my pudenda and he was gently rubbing it against me.

"Relax," said Mike. "You're old enough and I know you're new to this. I'm just going to take you gently. I think it's only proper that a young lady should be able to watch her first cock entering her."

I'm thinking, you can't do this, and at the same time I'm thinking, oh my god he is going to do this. It was a case of I don't want this and I wonder what it's going to be like. I was half anticipating it happening and then I'd be thinking, but look at the size of that damn thing.

My hands were braced against the counter on either side of me when they really should have been braced firmly around Mike's throat. I was trying to say he couldn't do this to me but my voice sounded incoherent even to my own ears. I was just babbling, trying to get my message across while squirming about as his cock continued rubbing along my slit.

It didn't really matter what I was saying as Mike wasn't listening. He reached down and I could feel his fingers on me, stretching me slightly, and then I felt the head of his cock pressing against me and pushing into me.

Finally I had something I could concentrate on.

"Aah, you stop that. You can't stick that in me. You take it out. Oh my god, it's still coming. You can't do this."

I continued protesting but it was more pro forma than serious. I mean, he was taking me against my will so I had to protest, but my heart wasn't really in it. I was, to my disgust, too curious to know what would happen now that I was being fucked.

What was happening was I could see his cock plunging into my body and I could feel it inside of me. There was this stretching feeling as he forced my passage to accommodate him, and he just kept on coming. My god, he seemed enormous inside me, and there was still more to come. By the time he'd slid all the way in I was reduced to mumbling, oh my god, repeatedly.

We stood there for a moment, me not really believing that I was finally doing it. Well, having it done to me, I guess. I stopped looking down at where Mike had entered me and looked directly at him. He was looking at me and smiling.

"Just relax and let it happen," he said softly.

Relax? Was he kidding? I was not sure how you're supposed to feel the first time but I was damn sure relaxed wasn't part of it. I mainly felt confused. My first time was supposed to be this evening with my boyfriend in a romantic environment. This was not how I'd imagined it. And do you know what? I didn't care. If this was the way it was going to be then I'd just see what happened.

I didn't have to wait long. I could feel Mike moving inside me, slowly pulling back. Glancing down I could see him emerging, decided I didn't want to watch and looked elsewhere. That didn't stop me feeling him. His cock slid along inside me, making me feel strange and excited. Then he was pushing back in again and the odd feelings were stronger and so was the excitement.

Mike was repeating this little exercise and soon I found myself moving with him, pushing myself towards him when he thrust back into me. I was breathing hard and making funny noises, and I don't think anyone would consider those noises to be sounds of protest.

He was moving a lot faster now, having decided on a tempo that suited him. And he kept on going, thrusting his cock into me, while I just moved with him, trying to work out exactly how I felt. One thing I felt was the need for more of this.

He bounced against me and I took it, pushing hard against him to make sure I got all of his offering, and he wasn't backward about driving his point home. I was gasping, moving restlessly under him, squirming around and wanting something extra.

"You look," Mike gasped out, "as if you're just about ready. Let's step things up a bit."

What the hell was he talking about, ready? He was already taking me wasn't he? Then I found out what stepping things up meant. That lovely rhythm he'd established went by the way. He was banging in harder and faster. A lot faster. I was shaking under the force of what he was doing, quite sure the edge of the counter was going to leave a permanent mark on my bottom. My excitement index was going off the scale.

I had an orgasm. A genuine, no holds barred, climax, feeling him explode inside me as I came. I bit my lip as it was either that or scream. I was literally shaking as I climaxed, not knowing what had hit me. Well, I knew of course, but it certainly hadn't been anything like what I expected.

"Right," said Mike. "Hurry up and tidy yourself up. We're due to open in a couple of minutes. Let's get a move on."

Just like that he chased me out of the kitchen. Like a few minutes were going to make a difference; this was a Tuesday, a no custom day.

We opened on time and we needn't have bothered. We did get a few customers but just a few. In between serving the occasional patron I kept well clear of Mike. It wasn't as though I was expecting him to try anything else, just that I felt a little strange around him.

Between ten and eleven we got a sudden spurt of customers with three of them arriving at various times for morning tea. I had just given Jacko, a truck driver who stopped by every so often, his bill when I heard the back door slam. I automatically turned to look at the kitchen and noted Mike wasn't there.

"He's gone outside for a smoke," Jacko said. "It's those damned health regulations. By the way, did I wish you a happy birthday?"

I turned back to attend to business, smiling at Jacko who'd risen from his seat.

"You didn't, and thank you very much," I said, and then I lost my smile.

Jacko was standing there with a big smile on his face and a great big erection sticking out of his pants. One look at that thing and I could tell that Mike's cock hadn't been an over-size aberration. Jacko's cock was just as big or even bigger.

I had time to say, "What the hell?" and Jacko was bending me forward over the table, a hand in the middle of my back holding me there. His other hand was pushing my skirt up and dragging my panties down and all I could think was that this couldn't be happening again. No way. It just couldn't.

It could, it turned out. Jacko was calmly rubbing my pussy while explaining that as I was now eighteen he could give me a real tip. I'm shocked to say I actually swore at him, but it didn't do me much good. I could feel his fingers spreading my lips and then I was making the close acquaintance of another cock.

Where Mike had sort of eased into place, Jacko wasn't quite so delicate. He just drove firmly in, his cock filling me with one firm stroke, leaving me gasping in shock.

From his initial entry I expected Jacko to just start bouncing away without any thought for what I might want. Instead of that he just stayed deep inside me while he started pulling my blouse loose from my skirt.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded. Like, I knew what he was doing with his cock, but what was with the blouse bit?

"Breasts," he grunted, and I caught on fast enough as I felt him unclipping my bra.

"Get your hands off me," I protested, feeling those hands close over my breasts, massaging them and getting a good feel of them.

"Fat chance," he said with a laugh. "Just relax."

What was with this relax thing? A cock rammed up me and hands glomming onto my breasts and I'm told to relax?

"I'll scream. Mike will come," I threatened.

"Mike would be more likely to watch and then take a turn," pointed out Jacko, "and he's out having a smoke anyway."

I almost pointed out that Mike had already had his turn but refrained. None of his business.

"Customers may arrive at any moment," I pointed out in my turn.

"We'll see their car from the window," said Jacko, "but you're right. We'd better get a move on."

That was not what I'd meant but Jacko acted on the suggestion, pulling quickly back and driving forcefully home again. It was odd. Jacko's cock was probably on a par with Mike's but I could tell the difference. They both seemed to fill me, but in a different way. Maybe it was his style.

There was no slow build-up from Jacko. He was drilling into me just as hard and as fast as he could go, and my bottom was bouncing up and down as I frantically tried to keep up with him. Strange, isn't it? Only the second time and I already knew how I was supposed to move when a cock attacked.

Jacko drilled away happily, his hands sometimes caressing, sometimes massaging, my breasts. It was an interesting contrast in style. I decided that I like having my breasts played with while I was being taken. It increased my excitement and I knew that he was enjoying the feel of them while he took me.

Took me was what he did, long and hard. That was a description of his cock, not of what he was doing. Jacko seemed to be in a real hurry, thrusting away as though he was a dueller fighting for his life. I guess I was still somewhat sensitive down there as I found my excitement screaming back in full force, shouting yes, yes, yes, get it going, girl.

I'm fairly sure that this little episode didn't last as long as the early morning session but it's a bit hard to judge that sort of thing. I just knew that if Jacko kept this up I was going to climax in short order. You guessed it. He kept it up and I climaxed, and this time I did scream, hastily shutting my mouth to try to stifle the sound. Jacko laughed and then he let loose, splashing deep inside me.

Jacko settled his bill and shot through, leaving me with a very substantial tip. I'd paid another hasty visit to the bathroom to tidy myself up. I also resolved to keep clear of any other customers who might want to wish me a happy birthday. I was just relieved that Mike hadn't noticed what was going on.

The end of my shift arrived and I headed homeward. At this stage I was still looking forward to my date with Anthony and what would happen, even if it wouldn't be quite such a mystery to me.

I dressed carefully, matching undies and sexy dress, and I was ready when Anthony arrived. We had dinner and saw a show and then Anthony drove us the beach and we parked for a while. What happened wasn't my fault. Really it wasn't.

Things were going well. There'd been some heavy petting and then Anthony unzipped and took out his erection. Now I think I mentioned that I thought my sister's vibrator was a little on the large size because I had been comparing it to the only cock I actually knew, Anthony's. Now I'd, ah, seen a couple of other erections and knew how big the things could grow. I couldn't help it. I saw Anthony's cock and remembered the size of Mike's as he slowly pushed it into me. Then I thought of Jacko's as it swayed about in front of him. There was no comparison and I couldn't help myself.

I laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Birthday Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 861 milliseconds