• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Play

Learning to Play

Mel's hands were bound over her head. She was not able to see, the blindfold securely in place She squirmed, feeling exposed as she lay naked in the center of the bed. She knew Ken had left the room. She knew Susan was there. Her heart raced in anticipation of what was about to happen. She was anxious, but ready for it. They had discussed it. She felt herself get wetter in anticipation of what would be happening.

She felt them come in the room, she heard him say something in that low tone, and she heard Susan reply "yes Daddy", she always called Ken Daddy, she was always his good girl. But he was her Sir, same special relationship. But Susan had come first, she was territorial with the name "Daddy". Even though at times it was weird, Ken and Susan were the same age, Mel a few years younger. But it was as Ken wanted, so she obeyed. She could tell by Susan's voice she was in complete submission of him, just like she was.

She felt the bed dip, sensed him leaning close to her. "Spread your legs bitch" he said, That tone drove her mad, that tone drove them both to their knees.

"Yes Sir" she replied and did as she was told. She parted her legs, shaking, her breathing increased. Susan 's touch was much lighter than Ken's, as she gently touched her inner thigh, she knew she was sending her silent support, knowing they were both entering unchartered waters. She felt Susan's hair brush her inner thigh just moments before she felt the softest of kisses against her very wet pussy.

Susan moved slowly, learning as she went, Mel could feel the vibration of Ken's voice as he whispered to Susan , but she could not make out the words. He was letting her take her time, letting her learn her own way, she was sure he was telling her what a good girl she was being. Susan 's tongue flicked her dlit, causing her to moan softly at the pleasure of it. Then she moved closer, sucking her clit flicking it again while she held it gently between her lips.

She felt Ken move up to lay next to her, his hand now on her throat. "Do not cum, till you are given permission bitch."

"No Sir." she was breathless now, Susan 's kiss was deep, she felt her move her fingers inside her. She parted her legs more, wanting more. Ken's hand tightened around her throat, as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. She was so close, she knew she could not hold back much longer. "Please Sir, please may I cum." she said against his kiss.

"Cum for My Susan Bitch." he said harshly before lowering his mouth to capturing her cry in his kiss. He then released her, and watched Susan lick the juice, from between Mel's legs.

Mel felt Ken leave the bed, and knew he had taken Susan with him, she could again hear him speaking to her. She knew he was praising her, she wanted to praise her, she wanted more. She felt the bed dip, and her arms being unbound. She remained still, waiting for his instruction. Her heart began to race again. When he removed the blindfold, he was laying on his back next too her, propped against the headboard. He reached over and grabbed her hair, pulling her to him. "You go down there and eat my cunt, now bitch, do not make me say it again."

"Yes Sir" She moved off the bed, Susan was kneeling between Ken's legs, his cock in her mouth, his fist in her hair. Mel's heart raced, she had never done this before, wasn't sure she wanted to. But she had to please him. She needed to please him. She and Susan shared that, each would do whatever he asked.

She moved behind her, and ran her hands up the back of Susan's thighs, so soft, so smooth. She looked up at Ken, he raised his eyebrows in silent command. She moved closer, she could feel the heat coming off Susan 's body, she wasn't sure where to start, so she lowered herself to lick along her very swollen clit. Susan was already wet, she could see how wet, she ran her tongue from her clit back, dipping into the pool of liquid. Dipping deep inside her, letting herself really taste her. Sweet, warm, almost intoxicating. She moved deeper wanting more, then moved back to her clit, and sucked it between her lips.

Susan moaned, and arched into her, pressing closer. "Don't you dare cum bitch, you know what happens if you do." she heard Ken say, felt Susan react as he tightened his hold of her. She had every intention of slowing, but knowing she had the power to make her cum, against her will, was too much, it was like a drug. She wanted it. She sucked harder, she knew Susan enjoyed pain, she knew she craved it, so she bit slightly letting her clit slide out from between her teeth.

"Don't do it, slut, that is my cunt, you cum when I tell you."

She could feel Susan fighting for composure, she sucked her clit harder pressing into her. The gush was unexpected, and she was not ready for it, it splashed in her face, as Susan gave a cry, Ken's cock still buried deep in her throat. She jerked back slightly, her face very wet, Susan , had not only cum, She had made her squirt.

She watched as Ken jerked her head up, Susan cried out again, she noticed her eyes were watering. "Did i give you permission to cum cunt?"

"No Daddy, I'm sorry." she said, her eyes pleading. Mel watched as he moved away from her, he pointed a finger at Mel.

"lay down and spread your legs bitch, now." he then pointed to the spot in front of Susan . He brought his hand down across Susan's ass hard, she cried out, and started to move away from him, he grabbed her hair again. "Did I ask you to move?"

"No Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy." Mel saw tears forming in Susan's eyes, as he brought his hand down across her ass again, and moved behind her.

"Eat my pussy bitch, the first one of you to cum, cleans my cock." Mel could tell by Susan 's reaction as he drove in, he was fucking her ass.

"Please Daddy, it hurts, please stop." she cried, trying to move away from him. he never gave her a chance, holding her hips firm.

"I suggest you start eating you little slut." he said as he crammed Susan 's face into Mel's pussy. Mel called out, Susan was fighting for focus to do what he asked, while dealing with the intense pain she knew she was feeling. Susan 's tongue slipped inside her, wrapping up, as her mouth closed over her clit, sucking, she could feel Susan 's sobs, but they translated to a amazing vibration against her clit. She stroked her tongue harder and higher, sucking deeper. Mel had never felt this sensation built before.

She looked up at Ken, she was trying to hold back, not wanted to let go and see where this sensation took her. "Let it go." he said looking into her eyes. She did, a relief, a release like she had never felt. she felt the bed, now soaked beneath her, Susan had cum too. She watched as Ken let go. Saw the satisfaction on his face.

He moved off the bed. Standing and looking at the two woman, his, woman. Mel on her back, her legs still parted, the bed soaked beneath her. Susan laying on her stomach, her head resting on Mel's inner thigh. His. Only his.

"You bitches decided to cum together, get over here and clean me off, both of you." They both moved slowly, both spent, exhausted. They crawled to him, they were both such good girls. Susan moved up first pulling his cock deep inside her warm mouth, he stroked her hair, she looked up at him, her eyes heavy, he wiped a tear away. "Such a good girl." he said. Mel moved up, Susan moved letting her take her turn cleaning him. He did the same for her, stroking her hair. "Good girl." He watched as the moved together, each licking his cock, each wiping it clean, when their tongues met at his tip, they closed the distance, and kissed. He smiled down at them. His.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds