• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan

Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan

123

***

Sarkopheros Says:

Because this is the foremost issue of Jae-Sun, this is a very long foreword, so be forewarned about the foreword going forward. These notes are not necessary to the enjoyment of the story. You can skip them.

Welcome to the pilot issue of Jae's new series. The "Jae" series was a lot of fun! It's ludicrous. People think it's hilarious. It's a lot of fun to create! But those stories never really gave Jae a chance to shine as a character.

The Jae-Sun series is different from the Jae series in that it's not just a ludicrous, absurdist cock-romp. This series focuses much more on Jae as a character. While I keep the same themes you're familiar with in my writing, I wanted to give Jae a chance to be himself. He's one of my favorite characters.

You will notice that Jae shares a lot with Brod. Jae is actually the predecessor of Brod. Like Brod, Jae is Asian—albeit Korean and not Japanese—and has a hyper-sized cock. He also has a tendency to fuck a ludicrous amount of ladies, is very confident, and cums gallons.

Jae has a better-developed personality, and he talks and acts differently. He also has a different set of skills. There are going to be strong parallels, since as I said, Brod draws upon Jae.

The Jae-Sun stories are intended to focus as much on the eponymous protagonist as his sexual adventures. Therefore, the Jae-Sun stories will cover the low-hyper end of the spectrum that Brod used to before the size increases. Jae is "only" 16 inches. Additionally, he will be able to bury his entire cock in most women, which Brod doesn't do in his stories.

For kinks, expect younger man on an older woman, chubby girl, hyper cock, ball-swelling, cum inflation, and cervical penetration.

Enjoy.

***

Click. She opened the door to the garage and frowned at the car in the driveway. "No, I don't see how I'm going to make it today. I tried calling AAA. They keep saying someone will come, but that was hours ago." Karina sighed and put a hand on her rounded hip. " 'Between 10:30 and noon,' that's what they said. Is there a truck here at 1:30, no! What a bunch of dickweeds." Karina put her hand on her forehead and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Toni. The bottom line, I guess, is that I don't think I'll be able to make it today.... Can you do me a solid.... Really? Oh, yes! Great! You're the best! Thank you so much. Ugh! Let's hope I can get this car fixed by then."

Karina hung up and slipped it into a pocket in her blazer. Hand and wrist slipped over her full bust. Sensible heels clicked as she walked onto the driveway. The Lexus and her stared at each other. "What is your damage?"

She sighed, opened the door, and popped the hood to examine the engine again. Why am I even doing this? I have no idea what's what anymore in these things. The answer, of course, was that doing something made her feel slightly better about the situation.

Then a deep, throaty growl from the street. GRRRMMBBBLLL. Tires crunched over asphalt. The new vehicle went silent. Klik-klunk! A car door opened and closed. Krunch. Krunch. Footsteps.

Is that Tim? She stood up, smiling at—

Trouble. Definitely not the neighbor.

The archetypical bad-boy that mother warned about was walking up her driveway. A bit over six feet tall with long, silky hair the color of midnight. It blew about the metal spikes on his shoulders. Those spikes were attached to a black leather vest. Under that vest was a faded black shirt with a picture of demon swinging a chain at a swimming pastor. The picture looked vaguely familiar.

As Karina's smile faded, his grew. "Sup, girl? You got car trouble?" he asked, his voice resonating the way his car's engine did. Smoke blew from his nostrils. A cigarette burned in his lips.

She didn't hear him. Her eyes were locked onto the ... massive package swinging in front of him. What is.... Under those charcoal-colored jeans, it looked like he was smuggling a summer sausage and a couple of grapefruits. Her jaw slackened. Her brain tried to process what she was seeing. Heat filled her cheeks. What ... is that ... how.... Karina blinked. No one's that big! Not even John Holmes! Am I blushing?! Karina shook her head. It did nothing to help the sudden warmth low in her belly.

Trouble was in good shape, judging by his sinewy arms and the outline of the abs under his shirt. There was a long, jagged scar on his face. More on the arms. Trouble had definitely seen his share of trouble. He spoke again, "Hello?"

"Hi!" she half-yelped, entirely too loudly. Fortunately for Karina, her customer-service software managed to reboot itself, and her smile returned. She looked up as he took off his sunglasses, surprising her again—he was Asian. With a cock like that?! "Hi, can I help you?" That was when Karina realized that he had peculiar eyes. They glinted garnet in the sunlight.

"I don't know, girl, but maybe I can help you. Did your car break?" he asked.

Karina nodded, pulling her eyes away. "Yes, it won't start. I'm Karina." She looked back and offered him her hand.

He shook it. Trouble's grip was warm, strong, and rough. But he didn't try to crush her hand. Her own handshake was firm and professional.

"I'm Jae. I live a few blocks away. I was driving through, saw you with your hood up," he explained.

"Well, aren't you a nice young man?" she asked, smiling at him. Jae was making her feel self-conscious. He was a good fifteen, twenty years younger than her. She could have been his mother! If she had children, anyway.

Karina smoothed her skirt. When she was his age, she could have probably fit into the single digits. But now? Now, this fit young specimen reminded her of how much wider and rounder her hips had grown with age, how her pencil skirt had trouble with her plump rear. He reminded her of the soft belly that squished around her belt, the full tits that sat atop it. No, single-digit clothing was a pipe dream now.

"Yes, it won't start. I don't know what's wrong with it. My father used to have a Camaro...." Karina finally noticed the bright red ragtop he'd parked halfway in the street. "Is that a Mustang?" she asked.

Jae grinned and followed her gaze. "Yup. '71 Mustang Mach 1. Lady Evil. She's a magical mystical woman." He looked back at her. "Looks like you know some about cars, girl."

Girl? How old does he think I am? Still ... it was flattering in an odd way. "Your car's only a little older than me," she chuckled, smiling at him. Wonder what he'll think of that?

"Well, looks like both'a you aged pretty well," he rumbled, eyes slowly drifting down to her feet, tracing her curves back up to her face.

Did he just give me ... a look?

Karina felt an odd ... but not unfamiliar ... flutter deep inside. "Uh ... thanks. Yes. My father had an old Camaro. Before that, a '64 Mustang."

"No shit?!" said Jae. "That was the year it first came out!"

Karina smiled. "That's right. He showed me a thing or two. But these newer cars? With all their electronics? No!"

Jae chuckled. "Yeah, I get you. But it's not so bad. I mean, you get used to like, modern shit, you know? I had to put a new stereo in. Restored the 'Stang myself, got her as a junker as a present. But I needed to modernize some."

"A talented young man, then. Looks like you've done a good job with 'Lady Evil,' " she chuckled.

"She's an older girl, but I know how to take care of 'em nice," he said, giving her a sly little smirk.

Karina paused for a few seconds too long, shifting her legs, a faint smile on her lips. Is he ... am I ... is he flirting with me? No, he's probably talking about the car.... "That might be true, but 'modern shit,' as you put it, is less reliable," she countered.

"I don't know about that. Regardless of 'modern,' your car is fucked up," he said.

Karina rolled her eyes. "Are you alway so eloquent, Jae?"

He grinned. "Hell yeah! You mind if I take a look?" he asked, gesturing at the engine.

"Go ahead," she said.

"One second." Jae walked to his car.

"Can you move out of the street?" called Karina.

Jae nodded and started the muscle car. He pulled it up next to her sedan, parked, got a flashlight from his glove compartment, and came back. Turning the light on, he ducked under the hood and started poking around. "These Toyotas are usually pretty good, but ... hmmh ... let's see...." Jae examined the engine for another moment.

Karina's eyes were drawn to his muscular, rounded glutes, shifting under his jeans. Her hands rubbed each other. His muscles shifted under honey-tanned skin, defined well. Jae's frame looked powerful. And that bulge! It pushed up against her grille as he stooped. I should be looking at the engine, too! Not ... this ... young thing! Karina looked up at a cloud and let out a long breath. Just let him look at the car.

Jae spoke again. "Yeah, your timing belt snapped. Looks like it didn't break anything else, though. Pretty damn lucky."

"Oh, wonderful," grumbled Karina, shaking her head. That piece of news managed to take her attention off the heat building in her body. Why couldn't it be something easy to replace? "And how much are they going to charge me for that?"

"I can fix it," offered Jae.

"What? No, no, Jae. Don't be silly!" she said, shaking her head.

Jae chuckled and gave another one of those crooked little smirks. "I do this shit all the time, girl, I know what I'm doing." He gestured at the car. "I worked on these engines before. I'm always delivering the goods."

'Delivering the goods?' "What? No! I didn't mean to question your skill, I'm sorry. I meant that I don't want to waste your time and ... uh ... you know, your effort." Her eyes rolled over his form again.

Jae shrugged. "Just moved here. College doesn't start for a while. I got nothing to do, you know? You pay for the parts, I'll do the labor." He walked to his car and put his cigarette in the ashtray.

"Really? That's hundreds of dollars!" she said. Are you really considering this? He just rolls up and claims he's a mechanic?

Another shrug of the broad, spiked shoulders. "Don't worry about it, girl. Let me just call up the shop, I got a friend. All it'll cost you is the cost'a the belt. Maybe somethin' cold, it's pretty warm."

"How about dinner?" she asked. "I've got nowhere to go today," she said. Then her eyes widened. Did I just ask him out?!

"Alright, then, girl, you got a deal." Jae winked and got on the phone.

***

It was a warm afternoon, but not warm enough to put the top up. Jae's hair blew behind him. The Mustang roared. Smoke billowed from his nostrils. Ash tumbled on the street.

He pulled back up next to the Lexus. Karina walked out to the front. "Mmmhh," he rumbled to himself. The woman came up to his nose and was quite voluptuous with a warm tan on her cashew-colored skin. She had faint wrinkles about her eyes and lips, and her high cheekbones had light freckles on them. Natural blonde hair curled about her face, glasses framed her eyes. Jae didn't see a ring.

She'd changed into something more comfortable. Her wide hips stretched out the top part of a pair of sweatpants, and a short-sleeved white shirt hid her generous bust and the soft belly beneath. "Hmmmh." Jae hummed in approval.

Klunk! He got out of the car, stubbing his latest cigarette out in the ashtray. Heavy boots crunched over the tiled driveway. He bent over the side and got his tools and the belt from the back seat. Jae tucked the box under his arm and handed Karina the receipt. "Here you go," he said.

"Well, that's a relief," she said when she examined it. "Is there a sale? There's a thirty-percent discount here."

"Girl at the counter," explained Jae, examining the voluptuous woman again. "She knows me."

Karina looked at him for a long moment, then shrugged. "Works for me. Hold on." She jiggled into the garage.

Jae watched her big, bouncing ass. "Hmmh." He smiled. Earlier, he knew she'd been checking him out and ogling his package. Was only fair for him to do it back.

The woman reappeared with a small folding table and unfolded it. "Maybe you can put your tools here, would that would be helpful?"

Jae nodded. "Yeah, but it's probably gonna get dirty around here. Are you okay with that?" he asked, smiling.

She seemed surprised at his thinly-veiled innuendo. "Yes, no, I'm very much fine with dirty. Uh. The table. I mean."

Jae put his tools on the table, his heavy package smooshing against the edge. "This is gonna take a few hours."

The woman's eyes were drawn to his equipment again—and not his toolbox. "Oh, okay. I uh. I have—" Her phone started to ring. No music—just a plain telephone sound. "I should take that, it might be work. I'll ... stay out of your way." Karina looked almost relieved as she answered the phone and walked away.

Jae watched her bouncing, departing ass. Their eyes met when she glanced back. They widened in surprised. Then she went inside.

***

Karina looked out the window at him. "No, it's being taken care of, Toni. Thanks, I appreciate it.... Yeah. Uh-huh. You're talking about Mr. and Mrs. Schneider? Yes, I saw. Their CD accounts should be up for renewal soon, but I can't imagine they'll be happy with the current interest rates. I doubt they'll want to change.... Well ... okay, you know what? I'll call them myself." Karina turned around, sat at her computer, and opened Outlook. "I'm supposed to meet them in another hour, I should tell them myself. Thanks, Toni."

Several calls later, she stood up and looked out the window again. The sun shined on her. "I miss the days when work didn't follow you home," she mused into the phone.

She looked toward the driveway. The stud's vest had come off. Toni kept talking in her ear, but her attention was on his abs as he peeled that tight t-shirt off his body, revealing the sinuous muscle below, the evenly tanned, firm pecs. He reached up and tied his long hair back in a more practical ponytail. Karina squinted. On his shoulder, she could make out the round outlines of.... Are those gunshot scars?

"Oh, huh?! Sorry! Yes. A young man came by and offered to fix it, believe it or not. I'm ... you should see this kid, Toni. He's out there stripping and he has the biggest penis I've ever heard of. Well, no, but I can see his bulge. I swear he was hitting on me. Well, not since last winter.... What?! No, Antonia! No! Don't be stupid! You know what? I'm hanging up. Yes, I am hanging up, goodbye." Bleep!

Karina got on her computer and started working on her emails—though she kept rubbing her thighs together as she thought about Jae. What would he want with a chubby old lady like me?

***

KLUNK! Jae shut the hood. He wiped sweat from his eyes with his forearm. Glistening perspiration rolled down his back. As he turned around he could feel the sweat slipping between heavy balls and powerful quads, between his flaccid member and his balls. The curtains in the front window shifted. He grinned.

Jae walked to the door in the garage and knocked with his elbow, trying not to put grease all over the beige paint.

The door opened before he'd backed up from it.

"Oh, my, are you done already?" asked Karina.

"Fast as a shark, girl," he commented. "Were you watching me, or something?" Nevermind the fact that he knew the answer already.

Karina paused for a blink before retorting, "Just because I'm a banker doesn't mean I'm a shark, Jae." She rolled her eyes.

Jae frowned. "Sorry, that's not what I meant."

Karina giggled. She had cute dimples. "Should I try it out?"

Jae nodded. "Yeah."

The woman got her keys off the hook near the door and walked out to the Lexus. She opened the door and slipped her big ass into the seat. CHEEWHUH-whee-hee-hee! Vrrrrmhh.

"It's alive!" yelled Karina.

Jae chuckled. "Told you I could do it!"

"I'm sorry for doubting you!" she called back. "Move, I'm going to pull in!"

Jae stood aside as she pulled back into the garage. There was, fortunately, plenty of room—two-car garage, but only one car.

She got out and looked at him. "Oh, my, you." Her eyes moved down his chest and abs. Jae grinned. "Do you want ... a drink ... like a ... coffee ... you look hot. I mean, sweaty."

"Got any tea?" he asked.

"Oh, somewhere, yes."

Jae followed her into the kitchen.

Her house had a fairly neutral smell. There was a bunch of laundry on the dining-room table. A laptop was set up on a small desk nearby. There was a framed picture of a wolf above a wolf-lamp. And Jae noticed that there was a large number of umbrellas near the door. The kitchen counter had several neat piles of papers and manila folders.

"Sorry about the mess," apologized the woman. "I was doing some work, and ... well, I just forgot to fold my laundry."

Jae shrugged. "It happens." He looked at the soap by the sink. "You got any hand lotion? Paper towels?"

"Yes, just a moment," she jiggled away, pursued by Jae's gaze. She reappeared with a bottle of lotion and pointed at the paper towels near the sink. "What are you going to do with the lotion?"

"Well, you don't have pumice soap, so. Squirt some in my hands, I don't want to put grease on the bottle," he said, holding out his cupped palms.

She did as he said, and he rubbed the stuff all over his hands, the sound squishing in the air. After after a few moments, he was able to wipe almost all the grease off with the paper towels. Then he washed his hands with the dish soap.

"I wish I'd known about that trick before," commented Karina. "You're still a mess, though, young man...."

"Yeah," agreed Jae.

"Um. Would you like to shower?" she asked. The banker bit her lower lip.

Jae shrugged. "Yeah, it would be nice to clean up. I got some extra clothes in my car."

"Do you do this often?" chuckled Karina, light eyes looking up from behind her rectangular glasses. She reached up and straightened her golden hair.

Jae smirked. "Never know when things are gonna turn messy, girl."

***

The young man disappeared into the shower.

What the hell am I doing?! Karina shook her head. He lives just a few blocks away! Why would he want to shower here? Then her imagination wandered to the extra clothes he apparently always carried. She walked into her bedroom and looked at the duffel bag. There were a bunch of band patches all over it, and unsurprisingly, they all seemed to be rock bands. Judas Priest. Manowar. Ozzy Osbourne. Others.

That was when she realized she could hear the pattering water.

The door to the bathroom was open a crack. He had forgotten to close it. Karina figured she should probably do that.

She reached forward when she saw motion. Jae was there, stripping out of his pants. The belt jingled, the zipper growled. He slipped out of his jeans and put them aside. Flump. That heavy-looking package flopped out.

His boxers were drenched in sweat, dark sections that clung to his cock and balls, outlining them. The moisture peeled away from his sculpted ass as he slowly slid out of his underwear. Karina pressed her legs together as her cheeks grew hot. She put a hand on the doorjamb and bit her lower lip. Mmmh!

Inch after sweat-shiny inch of fat golden cock slipped out of his boxers, hanging a good way to his knees. It just kept going. Heavy nuts were exposed to the air, laden with sperm. It's real! Holy shit, it's real! The massive thing looked like it would reach from her elbow to her hand, and it was completely soft. It was a bit thicker than a coke can. His nuts were the size of grapefruits! They looked so heavy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds