• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His First Sister-Wife Experience

His First Sister-Wife Experience

123

The sun was just rising in the north west sky when Cory woke up. He didn't need the alarm to wake him this morning. No hitting the snooze button twice today. He's wide awake before that. It's still a half hour until it will go off. This is the big day. He tosses and turns as he anticipates the coming events. Dharleana, his brother's wife, is taking him out for the whole day. He's finally old enough. His eighteenth birthday was two weeks ago. He throws the covers open and jumps out of bed a few minutes early and turns off the alarm. Days come a little faster here on Epheadra but not much, being about twenty minutes shorter than on Earth. The years do too, lasting only a few days more than nine of Earth's months.

On Earth we'd think of Dharleana as a sister-in-law. Customs are different for Cory on the planet Ephraeda. Marriage is truly a family affair. When Dharleana married his brother Jeff she also married both of his brothers. And Jeff married all four of her sisters. It's just the way it's done here. So Dharleana became his sister-wife at the wedding. The closest approximation to this idea in Earthly terms would be "sister-in-law with benefits". It's not quite that though. It's not thought of as benefits, like something extra. If it happens, and it usually does, it's just a natural part of marriage and caring family relationships.

She's been his sister-wife for almost two years. He was just a boy when Jeff and Dharleana tied the knot. But now he's become a young man. And he and his sister-wife are going to have their traditional honeyday together. If he'd been older it would have happened a few weeks after Jeff and Dhar's honeymoon was over. He's been looking forward to this day since the wedding, all the more since his hormones started to kick in, and it's finally here.

He's dated some of his classmates before. The Friday afternoon dances in the gym and sodas at the malt shop kind of dating. But this was going to be a real date. A grown up date. Doing what brother-husbands and sister-wives do. She made the date with him at his birthday party. She leaned over close and made sure he got a good look down her low cut dress when she told him how much she was looking forward to giving him a special birthday present.

Cory takes a shower. In his state of anticipation he gets aroused by the soapy slipperiness when he washes his manly parts. But he doesn't stop and play today and quickly finishes his shower. He puts a little extra care in getting dressed, trying not to be too formal. No suit. It's not a wedding, it's a date. But not so informal as jeans either. He decides on a pair of black slacks and a pale yellow short sleeve shirt. He dashes on a little cologne. And heads down to breakfast.

His mom is cooking French toast and bacon. She usually cooks a breakfast like that on Sunday mornings.

He says, "Mom, it's a day early. What gives?"

"Oh, it's your special day, honey. I wanted you to have a good breakfast to start you off."

"Gee, thanks Mom!"

She puts the food on the table and calls to the others, "Breakfast is ready!" They sit down and serve themselves.

"Now. Cory," she says, "Dhar will be here in twenty minutes. I want to tell you a few things before you go on your honeyday date. I want you to act like a gentleman and be yourself."

"Aw, Mom, I know." He's annoyed at her bringing this up again.

"Well I'm going to tell you anyway. I know how eager young men can be. Remember she's not your whore, she's a sister-wife. Don't expect her to make love to you in the first ten minutes."

"Aw, MOM!" This is just not the kind of thing he wants to talk to his mother about right now.

"Well I just don't want you to act like your Uncle Barry did on our honeyday. He was young like you. And he was so eager to have me. The first minute we were alone he was kissing me and trying too feel me up. He thought we were just going to spend the whole day in bed. I finally had to tell him that, yes, I liked him and we are probably going to get to know each other that way but we needed to build up to it and I'd let him know when we were ready. And after that I did have a wonderful day with him. I just want to remind you that Dharleana will let you know when she wants you that way, if she does, and you should enjoy the things you do until then."

"OK, OK, Mom. I get it."

His dad and sister come and join them at the table. Tammy is in her nightie and sits across from Cory. She's a few years older than Cory. Sometimes she likes to tease him with peeks at her young round boobs. She never takes it anywhere. He flirts back and tries to get her to follow through sometimes but she just likes to tease. She reaches over to serve herself and lets her nightie fall just so, making sure he sees.

She whispers to Cory, "Getting horny yet?" Then she sits back down.

"What time is Dharleana coming to pick up her HUSBAND?" she asks teasingly.

Mom says, "She'll be here in a few minutes. Now you stop teasing your brother. I think your sister is getting pretty serious about that guy at college. You're going to be having a day like this yourself one of these days."

Dad thinks he's changing the subject and says, "It looks like you two are going to have great weather today."

Tammy snarks, "Dad, it's not like they're not going to be spending it outdoors."

"I told you to stop that, Tammy!" mom says.

They hear a car drive up.

Mom announces, "It's Dharleana! She's here."

Dharleana comes in and says her hellos to everyone. She's wearing a mid-thigh length, black dress with bright red flower prints. It's well tailored and tight fitting. Black stockings hug the smooth curves of her legs. Her C cup breasts strain at the confines of her dress, Cleavage spills out the top. It was just the kind of thing he'd hoped she'd be wearing. His mom notices his approving smile.

Mom doesn't really like the look and says, "Oh, what a nice dress for your special day with Cory. It looks really good on you even if you have put on a few pounds."

Dharleana is gracious and says, "Thanks. I bought it just for today. I've been feeling really good lately since I lost three pounds with my new workout routine! Jeff was complimenting me on that last night."

"Well, Cory, my dear, are you ready to go? I thought we'd start by driving to the Lake Forest Park and walking one of the paths through the woods. There's always such nice cool breezes on a hot day like this. And we can talk and get to know each other better. Unless there's something else you'd rather do?"

His mom looks at him with that special motherly expectation look. He knows she's expecting him to follow the advice she'd just given about not being too eager.

Cory says, "OK, that sounds good. I like that park."

Mom says, "Dressed up like THAT? With those heels?"

Dharleana smiles, "Oh, it'll be OK. I've got my hiking shoes in the car, Mrs. Walker."

They say their goodbyes and get in Dharleana's car.

As they drive away she says, "Your mom thinks I dress like a whore, doesn't she? What do you think, do you like the way I dressed for you?"

"I don't think you look like a whore. I like it. I was hoping you'd wear something sexy. Mom told me I'm not supposed to expect you to be a whore."

Dharleana laughs. "Well, she's right. But you've always been nice to me and a perfect gentleman. I don't think that's going to be a problem."

After a minute she says, "I want you to think I'm sexy, you know. I like you. And I think you're sexy."

"You do?"

"Yes. You're handsome and very good looking and tall and a very, very sexy young man."

She pulls the car into the driveway at her house.

"But I thought we were gong to the park?"

She says, "We will. There's no hurry. I thought we could stop here first and have a glass of soda. Or wine. After all, we've got all day."

"Mom said I shouldn't be in a hurry so OK."

They go in the house and she leads him to the sofa.

"Sit and relax. I'll get us something to drink. Cola or ginger ale? Or wine? I know you're not old enough for that yet but I won't tell if you don't, OK?"

Cory agrees.

She puts on some soft music and brings the drinks. She sits next to him then turns facing him, letting him see her thighs and a hint of her red panties up her dress as they sip the wine. Cory isn't sure he's supposed to be getting horny yet but it's happening anyway. The scent of her flowery and feminine perfume and her closeness just encourage his arousal.

Dharleana said, "I've been looking forward to today. I'm glad you're here. I don't tell everyone this but I really like young men. I mean young like you. I mean really really like. Especially when they're handsome like you. And here you are, alone with me."

He's excited at what she says. He thinks she must be telling him she wants sex but it's not supposed to be this soon. He wants to kiss her but what if he's wrong and it really is too soon. He doesn't want to be a buffoon like Uncle Barry.

Then she kisses him. He puts his arms around her and kisses her back. She feels so hot in his arms. There's so much passion in her kiss. The girls he dated never kissed him like that. He feels his cock getting bigger.

She says, "You've kissed other girls before, haven't you?"

Cory says "Yes. But how did..."

She cuts him off, "Because you knew just what to do and you did it pretty good, too. Do you have a girl friend?"

"Not really. I mean, not a steady girlfriend girlfriend."

"You've been dating then. Good."

She kisses him again.

She whispers in his ear, "Everything I'm wearing I bought just for you so you can see me in them and get all horny while you take them off me."

Her hot breath in his ear excites him. His cock is getting very hard now and he wonders if she can see it as it bulges against his slacks. She sits up and loosens her dress and pulls it down. She's wearing a red very sheer, very see through bra barely covering her perfectly round C cup breasts. She lays back on the couch and tugs at his hands to join her. She hugs him and presses her tits against his chest, rubbing on his shirt. She feels the excitement in his pants and puts her hand on it.

"Oh, Cory, I like that! You're mom may have told you not to treat me like one but I want to act like a whore for you. You're so hot. You make my pussy tingle."

Cory starts to say something but she quiets him. She helps him take her dress all the way off. Then she starts undoing his pants.

"Take off your shirt while I get these off," she tells him.

Cory pulls the shirt over his head and off. He helps her with his pants. She pulls his undies off, too. His full hard cock is standing straight up. She takes it in her hand. He gasps at how hot her hand feels on his throbbing shaft. She bends over and takes the tip in her mouth. Her tongue swirls around it. Cory moans and his cock bobs in delight. She strokes and sucks him until she feels his balls twitching in excitement.She takes her lips off and lets go. She lays back.

"God, your young cock is sooo good! The softness of your skin, and how HARD you get! I love it, Cory! Now it's your turn to play with my pussy. Take my panties off."

Cory discovered her panties are on over her stockings and garter belt. She really did dress like a whore. He pulls them off while she takes off her bra. He gets excited at her nakedness, her lush bush, her curvy and plush pussy lips, her sexy tits. He starts to move on top of her but she stops him.

"Kiss my pussy."

He hesitates. The other girls just don't say thing like that to him.

"I'll show you what to do."

He gets down and puts his face between her legs. He can see her pussy so close! There's a scent he's never known before. Musky and inviting.

"Kiss me right there, on that bushy part. Tickle my hairs with your tongue."

His tongue explores her soft bush. It excites him more than he ever thought possible.

"Oh, yea. Like that. Mmm. Now move down some. More."

Cory's tongue feels the top of her slit. His cock bobs. Jolts of excitement course through his balls to his spine with each twitch of his shaft.

"Oh, like that. Down a little more."

There's wetness and warmth around his tongue. He moves down a little more. The wetness surrounds him and he gets a taste of it. His cock is throbbing with excitement. His tongue feels the soft foreskin flap that covers Ephaedran women's very sensitive clits.

"OH! Yes! Right there. Lick me there."

He feels her hands on the back of his head while his tongue works on her.

"Now slide your tongue under the foreskin. Down a bit. There, slip it in."

He slides his tongue under the flap of skin. He feels her clit and licks it.

"Oh, Cory! I like that! More."

He licks it again. It starts to swell and get longer. He licks some more. Soon her clit is big enough to push open the foreskin cover.

"Now go down all the way and put your hot tongue in my cunt."

Cory works his tongue down through the sweet wetness. Her juices fill his mouth. He feels her hole and puts his tongue in. She presses his head harder against her. Her hips wiggle against his face.

"Oh, baby. Oh yes. Oh yes."

She takes her hands off his head.

"Come," she said, "Come up here and kiss me again." She takes his hands and pulls him to her. They embrace and kiss. He feels her soft bush tickling his hard cock and the warm flesh of her tits on his skin. His cock twitches in excitement as they kiss.

"Oh, god. Your young cock is so hard! I new you wouldn't disappoint me."

With one quick move she rolls them over so she's on top. She starts rubbing her pussy on his cock. He feels it get wet with her pussy juices as she slides it along the length of his shaft. It twitches and bobs against her. Then she gets up on her knees, straddling him. She takes his cock in her hand and points it straight up. She lowers herself onto him. He feels the tip slip into her cunt. Then she pulls it out and back in a few times before slowly settling down on him as they work it all the way in.

"Oh Cory! Oh! I like that! For a young stud you've got a big cock, honey! I like the way you feel in me."

"I like it too!"

"Good. I want you to like it more than you've liked anything before."

She bends over and kisses him.

"Have I told you how fucking hard your cock is and how much I like it?"

She rocks her hips forward and back a little.

She whispers in his ear, "Do you like my pussy?"

"Oh, I do! I like it a lot."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like how sexy it is, how it's wet and slippery and how you get my whole cock in it. And how sexy your pussy lips feel between my legs."

"Oh, good. I want to be sexy and hot for you. You turn me on so much. God, you're so hot! Oh, fuck me baby. Fuck my hot pussy."

She starts sliding herself up and down on his cock. Cory feels his balls twitching. He starts arching his back in rhythm with Dharleana.

"Oh Dhar! Oh! Oh I like it!"

He puts his arms around her and starts pushing harder and going faster.

She says, "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh FUCK ME!"

His balls twitch more with each stroke and he just wants to push harder and go faster. Then his balls contract and the spasms start along his cock.

"OHHH! OHHH!" he says as he pushes himself as far up her cunt as he can. The spasms keep shooting his cum in her.

"Oh, yes, baby," she purrs at him. "That's what I wanted. Oh, god. Fill me with your cum."

He gives her a few last squirts. He holds her tight and deep inside her until his excitement fades and he starts to slip out. He relaxes his hug and sinks back on the couch. She lays on top of him their chests sighing in unison.

"Thank you, baby," she says, "I really liked that."

"I liked it too. Even more than I thought I would. You made me cum so much!"

"It was your first time, wasn't it? Your girlfriends haven't gone that far for you yet I'll bet."

He says, "Yeah, it was."

"Then I'm glad you liked it so much. I was hoping it was and I wanted it to be so good for you. It's kind of exciting that mine is the first pussy you've ever cum in. I like your sexy young cock so much and I'm just glad I could make it feel as good as you made my pussy feel. I haven't had a young cock like yours since I was young too. Girls that age just don't appreciate them enough. I know I didn't. I thought I did. And now that I know the difference and really do appreciate it I don't get to fuck young cock anymore. Until I married your brother. And now one of my husbands is a hot young stud. And I like it!"

She rolls off of him and they lay side by side.

"You know, Dhar, I like dating you, my wife, a lot better than the other girls"

She laughs. "I'm glad you like dating your wife. I like dating my husband, too, honey. I'll bet you'd like the other girls more if they did what we just did. And some of them will, Cory. I'm sure there are other girls out there your age who think you're just as sexy as I do. We're going to make love some more today, hon, but not right now. What would you like to do? We could get dressed and go to the park. Or we could take a shower and get cleaned up first."

Cory says, "I'd like to take a shower with you. That would be fun."

"I'm glad you picked that because it means we get to stay naked and I can keep looking at that sexy body of yours. Come on, lets go."

She leads him up the stairs. Her naked hips sway in front of him as she goes up a few steps ahead of him. The straps of her garter hug the curvaceous hemispheres of her buttocks. He likes walking around the house naked with her, feeling his balls and limp cock hang free. Seeing her femininity all exposed. It was something he hadn't expected.

"I guess mom had it all wrong. She said it wouldn't happen right away, that I had to wait for you."

"Well, she didn't know how much I have a thing for the young ones. I did make my other brother-husbands wait and build up to it with them. Your older brother George and my sisters' husbands. That's the traditional way, I guess. The way "proper" girls do it. I told myself I should do that with you, too. But I just couldn't wait. You're so cute and sexy. I wanted to be a slut for you. I'm glad we didn't wait."

They went into the bath room and she sat on the edge of the tub.

"Here. Help me take my stockings off."

She undoes the clasps of her garter. He peels one off while she holds her leg out for him. He stares at her pussy and how deliciously open her cunt is with her leg up like that.

"I like when you look at me like that," she says. "It makes me feel sexy and desired."

He says, "I like the way you look and I really like that you let me see you naked. It makes me feel special."

He starts taking off her other stocking.

"You are special," she says.

She stands up and slips off the garter belt. She starts running the water in the tub. When it gets warm enough she turns on the shower.

"Come on, let's get in."

They get in and she slides the door closed. They get wet in the spray. She hands him a bar of soap.

"Lather me up, honey."

He takes it and starts rubbing it on her chest then works the soapy lather down her tits. They feel so good as his hands glide so easily on her skin. He does her arms then works down her tummy and her pussy hair. His cock is getting hard again. Her puts his hand between her legs and washes her there. Then she turns around, facing the shower spray.

"Do my back now then I'll do you."

He particularly enjoys feeling the slippery lather on her round soft buttocks. She turns facing him, letting her backside get rinsed off. She takes the soap from him and begins rubbing his chest. Her hands feel so sensuous gliding so easily on his skin. He starts to get hard again. She washes his shoulders and arms then down his front. She feels his excitement as she soaps him between his legs. His cock twitches and gets harder as she rubs it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His First Sister-Wife Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds