• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Barbie Doll Ch. 01

Barbie Doll Ch. 01

1234567

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

This story is a bit unusual, what I would call a 'clean out the fridge' story. I put it in Romance, but it also has a healthy dose of Cheating Wives, Screwy Women, a touch of Exhibitionist, and an all over Mature theme.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to whoever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Yess, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

*****

On the road again...

When life sucks think of a country song. That's why I prefer good old fashioned classic rock and roll. Kicked back crusing down the road with some ZZ Top blaring along to my bad singing.

But unlike the movies this part of the story doesn't have a happy ending and I'm not riding off into the sunset.

Cranking up the way back when machine...

I started out like a lot of other kids living in a small suburb on the north side of Seattle. With Whidbey Island not that far away I did what many others not going off to an ivy league school did and joined the NROTC in high school. By the middle of my senior year I was all set. Graduate, basic, and then flight school.

Then one of those country songs kicked in. Gina was pregnant. Seems one of those rubbers didn't work. We got married, and seven moths later we had a 'premature' delivery of a bouncing nine pound three ounce girl. I shifted from flight school to avionics to stay on the ground to keep Gina happy. A year and a half later we had a boy... and I got fixed!

I finished my extended stint just after Curt started kindergarten and got a nice position with Boeing through the GI plan. Things plodded along nicely for the next fifteen years. The sex was okay, I mean Gina was only the second girl I had sex with. We tried a few things here and there, but since much more than the basics were 'something good girls don't do' we settled down to two or three times a week with the lights out. And the only thing besides my cock that got near her pussy was my fingers to get her started, god forbid we even consider oral.

In the mean time I was progressing up the ladder at Boeing. With my Navy background I was an unofficial advisor on some of our products used by the Navy. Somewhere along the line my specialty had evolved into powering and interfacing what ever devices they were working on. I had been a part time pilot in the service to keep my rating up since I wasn't going to be the top of the line avionics guy. It kept me involved but not necessarily 'in the loop'. As other projects came along I was also recruited to work on parts for our civil aviation products, primarily the entertainment systems.

Curt's freshman year I really noticed things starting to sour between Gina and I, I attributed it to Gloria not having as much contact with her baby girl since mom wasn't the 'cool' thing to do now that she had girlfriends in high school to hang with. Although sour isn't quite right, more like sweet and sour. Gina joined the local health club to loose a few pounds... and pulled away from me. As the outfits got better and better our sex life got worse and worse.

Over these years we went from a few times a week to once every three months or so. We were coming up on our twentieth wedding anniversary so I began thinking of what to do, maybe something special to put the spark back in our love life. A nice idea anyway.

I had a few months to go until our anniversary when the sledge hammer hit. No, make that one of those big monster wooden things they use at the carnival. I was at a meeting downtown at the Marriott with one of our reps companies. Sitting in the back corner of the restaurant I saw out of the corner of my eye a petite redheaded woman with a huge chest walk in. Yes I was married, but that was my type. The big chested pin up girls, I grew up around the hot babes in the torpedo bras and just fell in love with the figure of a woman that was showing off her chest instead of hiding it. Probably from all the nose art dad had hung on the garage wall.

I had to take a second look, and enjoyed her plastering herself against a rather flat chested brunette. A little fantasy ran through my head of what that would look like if it was Gina... they pulled back and it was Gina! I could only stare as they embraced again with more enthusiasm than I had seen from her for the last year combined.

I managed to fumble through the rest of the meeting glad that is was somebody else's meeting and I was only there for support.

If the meeting was fumbling, the rest of the day was stumbling. Any little thing brought me back to the scene in the restaurant replaying over and over in my mind.

When I got home Gina was back to 'normal', but when I looked I could see the remnants of today's hair do and makeup. Seems they weren't for me...

It gnawed at me for about a week until I had to know. Being around the Navy and a fair number of other electronic geeks I had what I needed in a few days. The easiest and yet the hardest was adding the cameras to our home security system. Hiding bugs in her four favorite purses and the big receiver in the trunk of her car wrapped it up. They each had a buffer and would download when ever they got near the car receiver, and I could download the receiver whenever she got home.

The next month was the hardest of my life. Listening to the recordings and watching the videos praying that it was my imagination. I was just about to pull the cameras and bugs when my world fell apart.

After a mediocre dinner and noncommittal conversation from a distant woman I went to my home office to supposedly check on a project. I clicked on the recorded video and slipped my headphones on and was about halfway through the day when in she walked, the flat chested brunette...

"Honey, I'm home!"

"CHERIE!" Gina screeched and ran to her. They locked in an embrace that reminded me of when Gina and I first met back in high school. Never really coming up for air with hands all over each other, squeezing butt and groping tit. "You're not supposed to be here when Ken is in town," she said before kissing her again.

"I couldn't wait. When's he going on one of those trips?" as she reached up and began unbuttoning Gina's top.

"He hasn't... OH FUUUUCK." She responded as Cherie popped one of her huge tits out of her bra and took a nipple between her teeth. "You shouldn't be doing that."

"Want me to stop?" as she popped the other tit out and tweaked both nipples.

"Fuck it." Gina grabbed Cherie's hands and pulled her to the bedroom. They each stripped as quickly as possible and literally jumped into our bed.

"We don't have much time," Gina said as she pulled Cherie back to her for a good kiss before pushing her down to nibble on her big tits, her nipples as hard as I could ever remember seeing them.

As Cherie began moving down Gina's body she rolled her over getting Gina on top of her and flipping around in a sixty nine. There were some nice groans coming from both of them as a real life porn movie was playing out in front of me.

Cherie reached over to Gina's night stand and fumbled around a bit then came out with a HUGE black dildo in her hand. She rubbed the head up and down between Gina's pussy lips spread above her and Gina's head came up and her back arched like a cat in heat.

"You fucking bitch. That doesn't go there!" as Cherie dipped the dildo a few inches into her pussy.

"And where does it go?" pushing that monster more than halfway into her.

"Not in my fucking cunt you damn dyke! Put it where it belongs." I could barely believe I was listening to my shy bride.

"Awwwwwww..." Cherie slid the dildo out and then brought it up to Gina's ass. I watched in horror and fascination as Gina kept pushing back against it trying to get it in her ass.

"You fucking bitch!"

"You know what you have to do," pushing it a little harder against Gina's ass.

Gina hissed and I saw her in the mirror as she folded her hand and pressed it against Cherie's pussy.

"Good girl..." Cherie hissed as Gina's hand disappeared into Cherie's pussy. As Gina began slowly fisting Cherie I heard Gina screech and then groan as Cherie pushed that huge dildo into Gina's ass.

They laid there a bit with each of them stuffed then Cherie began moving the dildo in Gina's ass. Gina soon followed fisting Cherie, each of them looking like they were trying to get the other off but hold off themselves.

For a moment it looked like Gina was going to win when Cherie snaked a hand down and got Gina's nipple in her fingers and nipped at her clit while ramming that dildo in her ass.

Gina went off ramming her fist deep into Cherie and they became a writhing mass of orgasms and flowing pussies.

Gina rolled off Cherie, her hand still in her pussy while they were both panting.

"Fucking cunt..." Gina whispered as she moved her hand a bit, I could see the ripples in Cherie's belly.

"Anal whore..." Cherie responded with a grin bumping the dildo still in Gina's ass.

"Hell yes..."

They laid there a bit until Gina pulled her hand from Cherie's gaping pussy and then made a production out of licking it clean, then rolling over, her dildo filled ass pointed right at the camera as she cleaned her lovers still gaping pussy.

Sufficiently satisfied Gina crawled up beside Cherie totally ignoring the dildo still sticking out of her ass to snuggle under her arm, something we hadn't done in years.

Cherie was stroking Gina's back making her moan and groan ever so softly. "What are we doing babe?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"You and me... without the swinging dick."

Gina giggled.

"First you said when the kids got into high school, then when they went off to college. Are you ever going to leave him or are we just going to fade off into nothing like you two are? I mean you'll already be getting half of his retirement so we're set from the get go."

My gut twisted in a knot.

"No, it's after Curt goes off to college like I said. I thought I could do it when they went to high school, but Gloria became so needy in her freshman year I couldn't do it. But she's off to college and Curt is strong like his father and can't wait to get out of the house. As soon as he's settled in at college I'll file."

I let it rattle on for a bit before pulling my headphones off and watching a silent movie of the destruction of my life. I had about six months minimum before my life went down the drain. I almost wish I didn't know it was coming.

And then I began to get mad. 'When the kids got into high school' meant that this had been going on for years, five or six at a minimum. I sat there, my knuckles getting whiter and whiter as I gripped my chair about ready to go out and kill the mother of my children.

And then a calm settled over me. 'I mean you'll already be getting half of his retirement so we're set from the get go', they had this all planned and I was their meal ticket. NOT HAPPENING!

The following month the HVAC started acting up. I pulled three thousand from my Roth IRA to pay to 'repair' it. A hundred cash went to a sympathetic buddy that was the 'service man'.

Popped two wheel weights on her car and it needed new tires, a ball joint, and an alignment. Another two thousand went into my pocket minus the bottle of tire shine, and all I had to do was pop the weights back on when I shined the tires.

The week before I was to head out of town for a week long meeting in DC the starter went out on her car. A buddy towed it to his shop and parked it until I got back and put the solenoid wire back on. There went some more cash in my pocket.

Now in reality this was all penny ante, but it set the pattern for pulling from my Roth.

For Curt's birthday in February I handed him my car keys. He was overjoyed at the gift of a Mustang.

"But what are you going to drive Ken?" Gina asked.

"I've got my eye on a truck. And since we got Gloria a car for graduation and Curt had been drooling over the Mustang for the last few years," getting a 'geez dad' look from him, "I thought I'd do it a bit early."

I turned to Curt, "Now go take it for a spin, but I have to have it back until I pick out a truck." He grinned and pulled back as I reached out to ruffle his hair and dashed for the door.

Gina wasn't sure about me giving Curt my car, but it wasn't a full on muscle car just one that looked hot like most of them, and she had insisted we get something reliable for Gloria, so she mumbled along without really objecting to it.

The next week her sledge hammer hit. I rolled up in a loaded F150 with the big yellow stickers on the windshield that said $44,999. They came from another buddy at the dealership. The truck came from an airman being stationed in Okinawa. A five year old truck with under a hundred thousand miles and looked brand new, and only seven thousand dollars since he needed to sell it quick before being shipped off was the clincher. I even got the chincy winter tires and rims to run around in until the weather cleared up to put the big tires and rims on. I took another three thousand from the account when I 'bought' them.

At this point I had a little under sixty thousand in my nest egg and had stopped putting anything into my Roth at work, instead having a similar amount deposited to a separate savings account so my direct deposits wouldn't change much. Add to that the little things Gina 'had' to have done to the kitchen that also came from my Roth and the equity and my Roth were just about on par with each other. It's wonderful to have buddies in the trades.

The time was drawing near, Curts' graduation was five weeks away. Anytime after that and it would happen. I made arrangements with a friend of a friend to rent the apartment above his barn when the time came. It was a bit north of town, but the country air seemed so invigorating when I was there. Of course I just hated to be above a barn full of antique tractors being restored. I started spending some time over there after work but not letting Gina know I was stopping until I was headed over after work. No sense in giving her and Cherie any more time together than necessary.

The funny thing is she didn't realize, or at least didn't say anything, about my not going after her for sex since the night I had watched the video. But the cameras had recorded plenty of wild sex between them, and even once with another girl. My prim and proper, and almost bigoted, wife enjoyed the hell out of being used by a big black woman with a monster strap on.

I also recorded lots of conversations between her and Cherie and from some of the things mentioned it would seem they first met over ten years ago, but only really got together about eight years back when her 'wife' ran off with another woman.

Eight years... eight FUCKING years. And hypocritical me couldn't really get mad at another woman stealing my wife. Another man and there would have been some competition / confrontation I guess. But I had learned at a young age you don't hit women, and other than beating her to a pulp there wasn't much I could do to her physically.

Mentally on the other hand...

One of my coworkers and her partner, both acknowledged lesbians, agreed to help. They posted Cherie's name and picture with Gina's phone number up at several lesbian bars. There were only a few calls, but it did make for some interesting fights.

Her partner Sarah even did one better by calling Cherie's work one afternoon while the girls were romping in our bed, while I was out of town so I couldn't be blamed of course. She said she met her down at the Wildrose and needed to get an important message to her to check in at the clinic. Tanya called a few days later and did the same thing. The seed was planted! Once might be a coincidence, but two was a STRONG suspicion.

The bugs in her purses had not yielded anything so I pulled them, but I also picked up from the house recordings that they were planning on having me served at work the week after Curt's graduation, so all of a sudden I had a trip scheduled that week.

I packed a bag and headed out to the Tractor Barn as we now called it and piddled with an old John Deere until Thursday. I wasn't 'scheduled back' until Friday at noon, so I thought it would be a good idea to 'surprise' my loving wife and come home early with a big bouquet of flowers. I wasn't EVEN going to pop for roses for the bitch, but a five dollar grocery store bouquet would have the same effect.

I pulled up on the street because there was a 'strange' car parked on my side of the driveway. I waived at Mrs. Anderson on the other side of the street grinning and holding up the flowers before putting my finger to my lips like I wanted her to be quiet. She grinned and waived back. An unexpected benefit of witnesses!

I slipped in quietly and went up stairs, avoiding the squeaky board that gave the kids away when they were little. As I stuck my head around the door frame I saw what I had been downloading from the security system all week. Gina and Cherie hot and heavy in bed for their afternoon delight. Cherie laid back while Gina was on her hands and knees servicing her with that big dildo sticking up out of her ass from earlier in their romp.

'YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I roared.

Gina rolled over in the middle of Cherie's orgasm landing on the dildo in her ass making her screech as well.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WHEN I'M NOT HOME? IS THIS CUNT WHY YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN SEX ANY MORE?"

"Ken, it's not what..."

"IT'S NOT WHAT BITCH? IT'S NOT YOU EATING THAT FUCKING CUNT WITH A DILDO IN YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING DYKE?"

I threw the flowers at them and stormed out the front door slamming it open hard enough to put the knob through the closet door behind it.

"YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING DYKE! I HOPE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE HAPPY NOW!" I yelled back toward the house. I burned rubber down the block seeing Mrs. Anderson standing there with her hand over her mouth as Gina came out the front door holding a towel to her front. As soon as I made the corner I settled down to the speed limit and grinned all the way back into town. I wonder if in her haste she remembered she still had that dildo shoved up her ass?

The comical part of the last few months was realizing how little of me was in that house.

I already had the few clothes that I really wanted in a small suitcase and a hanging bag for most of my work clothes, and there were a few pictures of Gina and I on various vacations on the wall, but except for my tools in the garage and the kids pictures in the album there wasn't much I really wanted out of the house. My tools had been the first to go since I was working on tractors with Mike. All my stuff on the computer had been copied to another drive and that had been installed in a new tower over at the Tractor Barn. The photo album went the week before I went on my 'trip'.

I high tailed it down to a lawyer friends office after 'discovering' my wife cheating on me and laid out what 'I had just discovered', ranting on about finding out the woman I loved was in bed with another woman. 'Struggling' to remember the license plate of the car in the driveway. Downloading the week's worth of video from the house to the lawyers' computer. I had seen all the stuff of them planning my serving of the papers and what they were going to do with all the money from my Roth IRA. I scribbled on a piece of paper for him to make me a copy of today's video for my collection. He about came out of charter before I crumpled it and threw it I the trash.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Barbie Doll Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds