• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 02

My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 02

Courtney stepped out of the bathroom, freshly showered with a towel wrapped around her, her wet blonde hair hanging to the side, and walked toward the bed where I was laying.

"I love you," she said to me as she crawled on the bed and laid her head on my chest.

Just an hour earlier, I had witnessed her on her knees with our old, fat landlord's huge cock in her mouth. After my boss, Calvin, had told me I was laid off, I was out of a job and our landlord Chris came to collect what we didn't have. Courtney accepted his indecent proposal and swallowed his cum to give us some time and protect us from being kicked out onto the street. She looked like a dirty slut on her knees for our landlord, but I knew she did it for us, and I knew that I still loved her.

"I love you too, Court," I replied, lowering my head down to plant a kiss on her forehead while she wrapped her arm around me and cuddled up next to me. Everything earlier that night had happened so fast and I was still in shock, not knowing what to feel, but having my loving fiancé cuddled up against me made me feel that everything was alright and that we'd get through it.

"I think we should talk about what happened," Courtney said, always the one to think everything needs a discussion. On this occasion, I wholeheartedly agreed with her.

"I think so too," I answered. "You really took me by surprise when you agreed to what he wanted. I was ready to knock him out, but you're right; we have nowhere else to go. It sounds weird and I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you for doing that. I promise I'll try really hard to find a way to have his rent next week."

"Trust me, I was surprised Chris asked that, and I knew how you'd react. But I also knew we had no other choice, and you've supported us for so long single-handedly. I'm glad I could help out when we're going through these hard times. We'll hang in there and work hard and hope that Calvin can get you the job back."

"I'm gonna go out tomorrow and get the first job I can; I don't care what it is. I'll flip burgers if I have to. You heard what Chris said about rent next week," I reminded Courtney.

"Okay baby. Try not to stress, we'll figure it out. I'll do whatever I need to for us."

"I love you Court." I kissed her and started to hug her tightly, but I felt her tense and look back at me.

"Um...there's still one more thing I think we should talk about.." she began.

"What?" I inquired.

"You know how Chris made you undress and sit on the couch?"

"Yeah."

"Whenever I looked at you, I saw you were hard.."

My cheeks reddened as I got embarrassed. "Well I noticed you moaning and looking like you enjoyed sucking his dick," I said quickly.

"Hun I'm not mad at you or think any differently about you; I'm just curious as to why you were hard. And I did it for us and was trying to get him to cum as fast as possible - that's why I was moaning and everything." Courtney, sensing my defensiveness, rubbed my chest to coax me into opening up.

"I don't know why I got hard," I confessed to her. "I honestly don't. I was still mad he was making you do that and I felt powerless. So many emotions were going through my head. Maybe it was because I think you're so sexy, and seeing you do something so naughty made me hard." I stopped talking, thinking I had said too much.

"Okay I understand James. To be honest, when I saw that, I was initially really shocked. But it actually made me feel a little better because I knew you didn't hate me. It let me relax, which helped because his cock is REALLY big and getting it down my throat was hard!" she informed me all the while her hand went from stroking my chest to caressing my thighs.

At her last sentence, I could feel my body react. Blood started to surge through my penis causing it to get a little hard. Courtney's hand must have noticed it, because although she didn't say anything, she started focusing her efforts on my crotch, continuing her light touching.

"Yeah I noticed he was pretty big. I'm surprised you were able to take him all the way," I commented, surprised at myself and where our conversation turned.

"Well it was my turn to help us out financially. I wanted to do a good job."

She wanted to do a good job? Did she just say that she wanted to make sure she gave our landlord a good blowjob?

My cock got harder. I convinced myself it was because of her continued stroking, which was heavier and more direct. Wanting to switch the subject, and also release the strain in my pajamas, I said "I can't let him be the only one who got a blowjob from you. Why don't you help me out and do a good job?" I felt I needed to reclaim my fiancé.

Courtney gave a seductive smile and said "Of course baby." Wow - she could go from being so cute to incredibly sexy in a split second. She took off the bath towel that was wrapped around her, revealing her perfect figure. She pulled down my pajamas, and slid down my chest toward my waist, kissing me all the way. Her perfectly round and tan boobs were brushing up against me and I could feel her hard nipples, signifying she was just as turned on as I was. She kissed my down to my dick, kissed it all over and then down to my balls. She returned back up and engulfed my cock in her mouth. It felt better than I had ever remembered it; I was so turned on for some reason. Courtney took my cock down all the way easily.

Suddenly I thought about how our fat, old landlord was able to see all of her sexy athletic tanned body. I thought about how he had his big cock in her sweet mouth, and how he came down her throat and got a little on her pretty face. It filled me with jealousy and rage, but at the same time made me even harder. I went into a frenzy and grabbed her by her hair and forced her up and down on my cock. After just 20 seconds, I unloaded down her throat, and my loving fiancé swallowed it all effortlessly. She kept her mouth on my cock until I was done, making sure she got all of it, and then came back up to lay next to me.

"FUCK baby that was so good, I came so fast," I told her.

"You were really rough there!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry hun I-"

"Don't apologize, I liked it" she said in a sultry voice while lowering her eyes and biting her lip.

I could tell she was very horny, and so without warning I got down between her legs and kissed her picture-perfect hairless pussy. She gasped as soon as I licked her, which encouraged me to really go to town. I liked her clit, and just after a couple minutes she was writhing around and moaning loudly. She gripped my hair and let out one last moan before she shuddered into a massive orgasm, which I licked her all the way through. Once she came down from her orgasm, I kissed her from her pussy up to her boobs and to her lips.

"You came really fast too!" I said to Courtney.

She shied away cutely, covering herself up to her neck in covers. "I guess we were both really worked up tonight."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I think we'll sleep real well tonight." I turned out the nightstand light, kissed Courtney on the forehead and wrapped my arms around her. "Goodnight, Court. Thanks for everything. I love you."

"I love you too," she cooed as she wiggled her cute butt up against me. We fell asleep right away, sleeping peacefully all night. Everything was going to be alright.

------------------------

We had great sex all week, from the morning when we woke up, until the night before we fell asleep. However, before we knew it, it was Friday; the day rent was due. I had gotten a job at a local restaurant bussing tables, but only started on Monday. I wouldn't get paid until next Friday, so unfortunately we did not have the rent money. Surprisingly, any time Courtney or I happened to see Chris in the hallway leaving or entering the apartment, he didn't say a word to either of us. This was uncharacteristic of him; especially given what had happened last Friday. Foolishly, I had a little hope that maybe he had forgotten about the rent. Courtney had class until 2pm, and I worked at the restaurant until 6pm. When I got home, I found Courtney sitting on the couch watching TV, although she did not look completely relaxed. She turned and greeted me when I came in the door.

"Hey James, how was work?"

"It's going well, how was class?"

"I was good," she answered.

Both of us sensed that there was an elephant in the room. We both knew that we didn't have the rent money, and so I figured I'd address what we both had on our minds.

"Did Chris talk to you today? I asked Court.

"No, did he talk to you?"

"No. We don't have the money. I don't get my paycheck until next week. But he hasn't said anything to either of us all week, think maybe he forgot about it?"

"That'd be nice, wouldn't it?" said Courtney.

"Let's hope we can just have a quiet night together."

"Sounds good hun. I'm gonna get a shower. Why don't you find a movie on TV for us?" I told her as I made my way to the shower and began to wash the restaurant smell off of me. I was wondering what movie she was going to find for us. My thoughts ran: "Maybe a comedy, that'd be nice after stressing about today all week. I could really use a laugh. We can have a nice quiet night toge-"

BANG BANG BANG

My thoughts were suddenly interrupting by the unmistakable banging on our door. I knew it had to be him. My stomach got tied in knots, but I knew I had to get out there so Courtney wouldn't be there with him by herself. I heard voices from outside the bathroom in the living room, and draped a towel on and quickly made my way to make sure Courtney was okay.

Chris walked in the room and sat on the couch. He was wearing an old stained beater that looked to be a size too small and some jeans. He directed his attention toward me. "So James, it's Friday. It's been a week since our...agreement. What's it gonna be? You paying the rent, or am I getting your fiancé again?"

Courtney knew I couldn't answer this question without losing all of my dignity, so she interjected and spoke up. "We're short again this week, Chris. James got a job at the restaurant, but his paycheck isn't coming until next Friday since he just started. Is there any way we can just pay next Friday?"

"Yes, you can pay next week..." replied Chris, much to our astonishment. Courtney and I looked at each other and it felt as if a weight was removed from our shoulders. However Chris was all too quick in replacing that weight, as he continued: "but until you pay next week, Courtney will be on her knees sucking my cock. And not just tonight, I'll be stopping over randomly until you pay off your debt."

There was a moment a moment of silence between us as we processed this news. Courtney was the first to speak up. "Let me talk to James for a second, Chris." We walked into the kitchen to be in private and Courtney said, "James, baby, he knows he has us and we can't do anything about it. We can't refuse or else we'll be out of our apartment with nowhere to go. I know this sounds bad, but it's only until next Friday when you get your paycheck. I mean, he's in his 50's, he can't want it THAT often. Plus I won't always be home, I'll be at class. Let me help us out this week and then we're gonna be fine, okay?"

Courtney looked at me with pleading eyes; eyes that asked for me to let her take care of us. I relented and nodded. We walked back in the living room and stood in front of Chris. I felt embarrassed still only in my towel.

"Okay, Chris. But this ends next Friday. And you do know I have class and am not always home, right?" asked Courtney.

"I know. But when you're home, you answer when I knock and give me head. Now let's get started now, take off your clothes," ordered Chris while he got naked and sat down on the couch. "You too, James." He patted next to him on the couch. "And come sit here so you can get a good view."

I removed my towel, exposing myself, and sat down next to Chris. He seemed so large sitting next to me. His stomach was jutting out, and his broad hairy shoulders were almost touching mine. I couldn't help but notice his huge flaccid cock hanging between his thighs. He was bigger soft than I am hard. I broke my thought by looking over at Courtney, who was finishing pulling her panties down. Despite the circumstances, I had to admire how sexy she looked. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail; her flawless skin a golden brown. Such a contrast between Chris' pale, fat, hairy body.

"Crawl over to me and take my balls in your mouth, slut," Chris ordered. I winced at my fiancé being called a 'slut.' Nevertheless, Court got down on her hands and knees and crawled in between his thick thighs. The moment her mouth sucked one of his big balls into her mouth, he began to harden. And he wasn't alone. Courtney continued sucking his balls while simultaneously stroking his big shaft, encouraging his growth and bringing a good amount of precum to the tip. She then started kissing her way up to the head, planting loving kissing all the way along the shaft as if she was worshiping his big cock.

"Fuck yeah, slut. Suck my big cock into your mouth, take it all the way down. Show me how you love daddy's cock."

Courtney let out a moan and licked the precum off the tip of his cock, then took him into her mouth and took his entire length, gagging at the base. I was constantly reminded of how painfully hard my own cock was, though I would not touch it.

"Do you like sucking my big cock, slut?" Chris asked.

Courtney stopped sucking his cock for a second to gasp, "Yes, I love it."

"I think James likes it too."

She looked over at me and again saw her fiancé sporting an erection at the sight of her blowing an old, fat man.

"You know what? You're giving me such good head, and I'll be stopping by this next week, so I'll let James get in on this too. After all he is being a good sport. Switch between blowing me and James, slut."

Courtney took Chris once more down his whole length, gagging and getting his cock real wet. She used her spit as lubricant to stroke him while she moved her head over to my cock. The moment her mouth went over my cock, it felt like complete bliss. She would bob up and down on my cock, then switch over to Chris and suck his while stroking mine. I knew I couldn't last much longer. She switched over to me and began fucking my dick with her throat while stroking Chris.

"That's it, slut. Suck our cocks you whore," ordered Chris. Listening to him dirty talk my fiancé got me even closer to the edge. "Cum all over her face, James. Cum on this slut's face."

That proved to be too much for me, and I took my cock out of Courtney's mouth a shot my cum all over her face. The psychological and visual stimulus was too much for me and I felt like I was going to collapse. As I regained my senses, my head became clearer as it always does post-orgasm. Now I really understood the gravity of the situation. My fiancé had my cum all over her face, and still had our landlord's huge unspent cock in her hand.

"Now make me cum, bitch."

Courtney turned her attention toward Chris and innocently said, "Please give me your cum" before taking his cock in her mouth. After a couple moments of taking him all the way, Chris began to grunt and grabbed her head and fucked her throat hard.

"Ah yeah take my cum, whore!"

He removed his cock at the last second and shot rope after rope of his hot cum onto her beautiful face. He milked the last drops from his cock and smacked it on her face a couple times. Then he used his cock to wipe our cum from her face into her mouth and she sucked it off. Chris then reached down between her legs and felt her pussy.

"Looks like this slut wanted a little more. She's soaking wet."

As he removed his fingers I could see that he wasn't lying; they were glistening in her wetness. Courtney blushed and turned to put her clothes back on.

Chris patted her on the butt. "You did good, I'll be seeing you soon, sexy." With that he got dressed and then left.

"Let's go take a shower" I suggested to Courtney.

We took a long shower and held each other in bed. After laying in silence for a couple minutes, I spoke up. "Thanks for helping out again, Court."

"It was my pleasure," she replied, a little too quickly. "I mean, I'm glad I was able to help. And glad I got to take care of you too," she added as she patted my crotch.

"I love you, Court."

"I love you too, James. We'll get through this week. I'll take care of it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds