• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adam at the Arcade

Adam at the Arcade

Dear readers: Lots of gay sex, so don't read if that's not your thing. Lily and Adam appear in "Doggies Don't Wear Clothes" and "Drilled by Desmond," but this story takes place several months before the events of either—long before Adam knows how to please a cock. That said, it's not violent, like "Drilled by Desmond" was.

*****

One problem about Adam: Although he was a man, he had no idea how to please one. They had to take care of that. So, one night, after Lily triggered him, they went to an adult video arcade.

They found a large booth in the back. A neatly carved hole with a well-sanded rim looked into the adjoining booth. Lily flipped on the porn—some she-male thing, she'd never seen she-male porn—and made Adam unzip, pull out his cock, and stroke himself into hardness as she ran her fingers over his shorn balls. They watched the video and waited.

It didn't take long. Someone entered the next booth, looked through the hole, saw Adam, unzipped. Then a cock appeared through the hole, the balls hanging over the rim of the hole.

"Okay, boy. Go make that cock happy," whispered Lily. Adam reached for it, stroked it. It stiffened in his fingers. "Kiss it," and he did, lovingly planting his lips on the head, the shaft. Then some licking, and nuzzling, and—

The cock abruptly withdrew. An exasperated noise, sounds of pants being zipped up. The guy was giving up.

Lily went to the hole. The guy was nearly out of the booth. "What's wrong?" she hissed.

The guy froze, then turned back to the hole, knelt, his eyes meeting Lily's. He had nice eyes, she thought. "What the hell. Are you a woman?"

"I'm in here with—with a friend of mine," she said. "He was nervous, wanted some company. What's wrong? Was he not any good?"

The guy's eyes smiled. "Fag hag. No, he wasn't any good. It felt like my wife."

"Look, he's never done this before, but he really wants to. Can you help us?"

"Help you how?"

"Help him learn how to suck cock. Look, we'll pay you."

"Are you cops?"

"If we're cops, then a cop just tried to suck you off. Badly. We're not cops. Please?"

The guy considered. "This is his first time? Seriously?" Lily nodded. "Well, this'll be a lot more interesting than a normal night."

"Can you come over? To our booth?" The guy walked out of his booth, knocked on theirs, and was soon sitting next to Adam.

"I'm Lily. This is Adam."

She reached out her hand. The guy took it, amused. "Pleasure." Lily decided that they weren't going to learn his name. But he was nice looking: Clean, trim, shorter than Adam, tightly cropped hair, polo shirt. Military?

"All right," said Lily. "Um. So, now what?"

The guy smiled, glancing at Adam's erect cock. "That's a good start," he said. "Well, you're a big boy." He took Adam's hands and they both stood up. With one hand he cupped Adam's balls and his eyebrows raised. "Shaved. Is this really your first time?"

"Yes," Lily said.

"You do all the talking. What about him?"

"He's pretty quiet."

"Shy virgin," said the guy, shaking his head. "Okay, forget about paying me. This one's on me."

The guy knelt, Adam's cock hanging at his lip level. He spoke to Adam. "Pay attention. Not just with your eyes. Feel what I do here. There's a lot more to it than just putting it in your mouth and moving back and forth."

"Do what he says," said Lily. Adam nodded.

"You could probably learn, also," said the guy, priming Adam's cock. "Pleasure your husband later."

"What makes you think I'm married? To a man, even?"

"Lady, I know this is your husband. Live my life for a while and you know."

There was so much she didn't know. "Please teach him," she said.

"Fag hags," the guy said. "All right, Adam, pay attention. I'm gonna ruin your wife's mouth for you." And in went Adam's cock.

The guy went to work, Adam watched, and Lily knelt for a better look. And what a look. The guy pistoned his head back and forth on Adam's cock while rippling his lips around the base and using his tongue to slather Adam's testicles. Adam moaned and twitched, as Lily watched in fascination and mild repulsion. The guy's abilities were something out of a bad science-fiction. If aliens ever wanted to conquer the planet, forget bombs and rayguns and viruses. Just send a platoon of these guys down to go down on all the men and the human race would happily surrender overnight in exchange for more of those blowjobs.

Adam groaned, shivered, grunted, hollered. His ass clenched and his body swayed and then he was coming into the guy's mouth, pulsing in his cheeks and shooting down his throat. The guy didn't let up for one moment; he kept working Adam's cock with his mouth, lips, tongue, and hands, sucking up Adam's toenails through his testicles. Lily decided this is how the word gobble was invented. In a bit Adam started whimpering in the post-orgasm sensitivity that men got on their cockheads, and just before he got too loud the guy pulled himself off Adam's cock. Adam fell back into his seat, wide-eyed and panting. The guy smiled over at Lily with a look that said beat that, lady.

Lily was gobsmacked. That couldn't have taken more than a minute. Adam had never come that fast in his life under any circumstances. If she could get Adam to be even half that good they'd be millionaires in under a year.

The guy spoke to Adam. "Did you get all that, boy? Gonna take you a lot of practice to get to my level."

"We're willing to learn," said Lily. "Whatever it takes. Right?"

"Uh-huh. I'm actually guessing he wants to get the fuck outta here," said the guy. "You're feeling pretty ashamed right now, boy?"

"He's fine," said Lily. "You feel great, right?" Adam nodded, smiling, beatific, glowing.

"Hunh," said the guy. "Most straight guys usually can't wait to get outta here. All right, then. Let's wait for him to recharge. Watch the movie for a bit."

"No, he's ready now. You're ready, right, doggie?" Then Lily realized her mistake.

"'Doggie?'" said the guy. "Seriously? Y'all are freaks. But that's okay. You're my kind of freaks. All right." The guy moved to the bench and unzipped. "This'll take a while, so I'm gonna sit. Doggie, you get naked. If I'm gonna teach you, you're gonna be just as I want you."

Lily studied the guy's cock as Adam stripped. It was a pleasant-looking thing: Circumcised, maybe six inches long, a gentle curve from base to head, not too veiny, as nonthreatening as something you could order off a website. The guy's hair was cropped but not shaved. Clean. A nice cock to start Adam's training on.

As Adam removed his socks the guy took control. "Doggie, we don't want your knees to hurt, so fold your clothes and kneel on 'em. Atta boy. Okay, boy. This your first cock?" Adam nodded. "All right. We'll take it slow. Hold it, get used to how it feels. Kinda firm but kinda spongy, right? Yeah. Like holding your own but you can't feel it. Weird, right? Don't worry, you'll get used to it, if you keep coming back."

"We'll keep coming back," said Lily. She stroked Adam's head. "My doggie wants to get good at this, don't you boy?"

"Okay, this is hot," said the guy. "Wife turning her husband into a doggie—wish my wife were a freak, too."

"We're not freaks," said Lily, playing with Adam's ear.

"Right...yeah, this is normal. Okay, doggie. Start stroking. Ugh, ouch, ouch, hold on. Get some lube from the head. There—right. Press at the base of the head. Uh huh, right. . . . yeah, that's good. Okay, thumb underside there...other hand, cup my balls. Now you just relax, get used to things. Listen to my noises."

While Adam worked over the guy's cock, Lily whispered in his ear. "Good doggie," she said. "Listen to what the man says. He's your trainer. Good doggies want to be trained, right?" She took Adam's cock in her hand. Very hard, already, even after the cataclysmic orgasm of a few minutes ago. Not for the first time she realized how much she loved all the drugs she'd given him, especially the injections she'd given him just before coming to the arcade. Doggie would be up the rest of the night no matter how many times he came. She played with his cockhead, still sensitive, and he moaned and shivered.

She got a naughty idea. To the guy: "You mind if I play in?" When he didn't object, she got next to the guy's cock, pulled her hair over her shoulder, looked at Adam, and said, "Watch me, doggie. Watch me play with this bone. You know this gets you horny." Eyes fixed on Adam, hand still stroking his cock, she swirled the tip of her tongue around the guy's cockhead.

The guy breathed deep, exhaled happily. "Yeah, I wish you was my wife. You're already better than her."

They fell quiet, Adam stroking, Lily licking, the guy breathing, making noises. He occasionally whispered commands. Lights and sounds from she-male porn flickered over their bodies.

The guy said, "Okay, doggie. You get in there with your wife. Get my cock between you two. Try to kiss her. Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's right. Try to kiss her, even though I'm getting between you two. You two fucking perverts."

Lily didn't care for being called a pervert, but the pulsing in her hand told her Adam was pretty happy about it. She was too close to see Adam's face clearly, but it was obvious he was having fun. Their tongues darted around the guy's cockhead, occasionally touching, firm and busy, the contrast of textures and tastes pleasing to her. The guy's precum was a little sweeter than Adam's, the texture of his cock a little rougher, almost leathery—she guessed it was because the guy was circumcised. She'd read that circumcised guys, their cockheads got a little leathery with age, so they needed more lube.

"All right," said the guy after a while. "You want your doggie to learn by himself or not?"

Lily sat up on the bench. She wanted a clear view, although the flickering of the screen made that difficult. And the guy put Adam to work. Mostly he communicated through breathing, noises, shifting of hips. Occasionally he muttered commands to Adam—okay, bring in the lips; all right, down the throat, you'll gag a little at first, you'll get used to it, all right, now tongue. The guy always ended each command with "doggie." He'd figured out Adam enjoyed being called that, which wasn't surprising. He was far more experienced than either of them.

After what she guessed was 20 minutes, the guy grabbed Adam's head and pulled it off his cock. "All right," he said. "That's enough for tonight. His mouth's tired, and I need to get home."

"Can he eat your cum?"

"Fuck, yes," said the guy. "That's simple manners."

"All right," said Lily. "Doggie, you need to eat his cum. It'll taste a little different than yours, but you'll love it. You love all cum, right?"

"Doggie loves all cum," said Adam. "Doggie needs cum. Please feed doggie your cum."

The guy smiled. "Fucking twisted," he said. "My kind of couple. You want some too?"

"No thanks," said Lily. "Not my thing."

"Okay, now that does sound like my wife," he said. "Whatever. I've got doggie here. Doggie, lick my balls. Uh-huh, look me in the eyes while you do it—yeah, right, oh, yeah. I'll tell you when I'm there." The guy pumped his cock, meeting Adam's gaze, Adam licking his balls, Lily studying. Soon the guy started groaning and his scrotum clenched. "Time to eat, doggie." Adam's mouth flew to the guy's cock just as it started shooting off. Some got in Adam's eye before Adam could drive the cock home down his throat. The guy moaned, shouted, put his hands on Adam's head, pounded it home, pumping cum down Adam's throat. For no reason at all Lily thought it looked like the guy was fucking a pumpkin.

The guy pushed Adam away. Adam rocked back onto the floor. Cum dripped off his eyebrow. "Good doggie," said Lily. "Tasting and eating cum is your favorite thing ever. It makes you so happy. You want it more than anything else in the world." She fancied she could hear the synapses sparking and the nerves welding in his brain. It was ironclad, now. Tasting and eating cum was doggie's favorite thing. It brought him more pleasure than anything else, including his own orgasms, unless he got to eat his own cum afterward. She'd turned her husband into a cum-addict.

The guy zipped up. "Definitely a first-timer," said the guy. "He's got a ways to go."

Lily ordered Adam to dress. "Please teach him," said Lily. "It's his favorite thing, now. He needs to learn."

The guy considered. "I try to get here a couple nights a week. I like the freak factor of this, so I'll help you out. But he's going to need a lot of work. As much as he can get."

"Do you know anyone else?"

The guy snorted. "Just every guy who comes in here," he said. "Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights—big parties. Booths like this are full. Send your boy in here and he'll have all the cock he can handle. Go home with a sore jaw and a stomach ache. Gotta warn you, though. Some guys won't be happy with just his mouth. He'll have to give up his ass."

"We want to work on that, too, right, doggie? Get some big cocks up your ass?" Adam nodded.

"They might not want you in here, either. Some might, some might not."

"That's fine, too," said Lily. "The most important thing is that he gets good at it."

"He's really not right in the head, your boy. Which is fine. God knows most people ain't. And you did this to him, didn't you? I don't know how you did it, but you did it. Wish you could do it to my wife."

"He's just my doggie," said Lily. "A trained doggie is a happy doggie, and I just want him to be happy."

"Come on in Thursday at 10, then. We'll train him so happy he'll practically burst."

********

Lily and Adam, walking home. "Did you like the movie?"

"I liked it," he said. "Lots of action. But I wish I hadn't eaten that jawbreaker and had all that popcorn. My jaw hurts, my mouth tastes briny, and my stomach feels weird."

"Lots of good movies coming out," said Lily. "And we've been in a rut, staying at home all the time. I think we should see them all."

"All right," said Adam. "We'll go out more often. Movies—that's one of my favorite things to do."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adam at the Arcade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds