• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Submission

White Submission

12

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.


This is a story about white-black sex as well as a white couple submitting sexually to a black man. If this turns you off or offends you, please stop reading.

If not, however, please enjoy.

Karen sighed deeply as she eyed the drawer, containing her underwear... and certain other items that were constantly on her mind these days.

"No," she mumbled to herself and steeled her resolve by keeping busy (again – this time by changing the sheets on her and her husband's bed). Fifteen minutes later, once the bed was well-made once again and the washer was happily running in the basement, she returned again, and once again, the damn drawer drew her eye.

"Too much," she muttered, "he asks too damn much!" With clenched jaws and angry steps, she marched out into the kitchen to fix herself a cup of coffee.

Unfortunately, that only lasted ten minutes. Then she was back again, standing in front of the drawer, idly playing with the knob. She knew better. She knew she should just cut ties – she'd had fun, sure, but this was heading into 'bad places'. Places, she would do well to stay clear off.

And yet, almost by itself, the top-drawer opened and her hands steered through the layers of her many sexy garments, past g-strings, see-through boyshorts and push-up bras until they found the long, thick rod they were searching for. Slowly, reverently she pulled it free of the slutty underwear until its majesty was revealed.

A long, thick dildo. A long, thick BLACK dildo. Almost as big as Terrance, her big, BLACK lover. Well, ex-lover now. She was done with him, as she was done with this replica of his most wondrous tool.

"It's over," she said, trying to find her resolve once more. She should throw this thing away. It was just a temptation – a temptation that she didn't need. And yet...

"God, I'm horny," she whispered to the imposing dong in her hands. She hadn't been fucked in weeks. Well, she and John had had sex last night, but that hardly counted. Not anymore. Sure, she'd moaned and gasped and praised his virility, like a good wife should, but they both knew that wasn't what she wanted anymore.

His last words from last night before he fell asleep echoing in her mind now: "Why don't you just call Terrance?"

Yes, why indeed?

Slowly, carefully her hands, seemingly on their own, turned the fat dildo over and led it up towards her mouth. She should stop this, she really should. But when the mushroom-shaped head reached her lips, she placed a loving kiss on it, surrendering completely. Her lips parted and her tongue lovingly teased the bulbous head. Licking the fake slit, rubbing all Terrance's sensitive spots, just like she always did...

As in trance, she walked to her bed, held it pointing upwards on the edge and knelt down before it like she'd so often done before. She continued kissing and teasing the head until she suddenly pressed her head downwards, taking the long dick into her mouth and down her throat. Like Terrance had taught her, she deep-throated the fat cock, though she still couldn't fit more than two-thirds into her face before she needed to come up for air.

Still sucking, her other hand snaked down between her legs to find a pair of drenched panties that quickly got shoved aside.

"Mmpff!" she moaned into the dildo, as she found her clit, slid past it and stuck a couple of fingers up her needy pussy.

"Mmmf! Ummph! Faaa!" she moaned as she quickly found a good rhytm, sucking and fucking herself. She lost herself in pleasure and the memories of far greater pleasures, and she didn't know how long she knelt there. Finally, it was enough, though. She crawled up on the bed and in one hard thrust, the fat cock entered her and battered its way into her welcoming cunt.

"Yeeees!" she gasped and fucked herself like a mad-woman. Hard and fast, just like she wanted it – needed it!

"Fuck me with your big fat cock! Fuck me, Master! Fuck meeee!" she wailed, on the verge of the greatest explosion since... well, since last time her black lover fucked her, really.

And then she stopped. Remembering his words, her hand slowed to a halt, the big, black dong still half-ways embedded in her.

"God damn it!" she exclaimed. She knew she couldn't go on. She... wasn't allowed. He had forbidden it. Reaching out to her night-stand, she found her phone. Scrolling through the contacts she quickly found Terrance BBC and pressed 'call'.

"Yeah?" he answered after a couple of rings.

"It's me," she said, still panting with need, "you win. I need you."

"Ah... Karen. How nice to hear from you! How's it going?" he asked, masculine self-assuredness pouring through the phone.

"I... bad! I need... you know what I need!" she gasped.

"Oh? I thought it was over?" he asked, pretense-confusing in his arrogant voice.

"No, I... I was wrong. I..."

"And you called me a chauvinistic asshole? Didn't you?" he interrupted her.

"Ehh... yeah," she admitted, nervously licking her lips, "but as I said, I was wrong. Can't... can't we just forget that ever happened? And go back to the ways things were?"

The line went silent for a little while, before he answered: "No, I'm afraid we cannot, Karen. I said I wanted to change our relationship. I wanted some very specific things, and you called me an asshole. Remember?"

"Yeah, of course. But I'm really sorry... and I'll make it up to you."

"Yes, you will," he said with a determination in his voice that scared and aroused the poor woman, "but what about what I wanted. You remember what that was, don't you, Karen?"

"Yeah, you... you wanted to be my black master. And for me to be your white slut..." she sighed.

"And...?"

God, that man never gave up.

"And your little white fuck-pig," she admitted.

"Right you are! And, by calling me, sounding like a bitch in need, I take it you have my little 'gift' stuck up your greedy cunt, am I right?"

"Ye-yes..."

"So you have my big black cock in your twat and you're calling me to make up... now I think that actually means you want to be my little white fuck-pig."

"I... yeah," she admitted, more ashamed and aroused than ever in her life. Her hand started twisting the fat cock in her cunt and she took a sharp intake of breath.

"Then fucking say it, cunt!" Terrance hissed at her, apparently finally tiring of the game.

"I'm your fuck-pig! I'm your white slut, oh God, please be my master, Terrance. Make me a filthy fucking slut fuck-pig!" she cried, immediately responding to his forcefulness.

"Much better!" he commemorated her, "much, much better. Now, slut... fuck yourself with that cock!"

She did just that, a loud moan of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Thank you, Master!"

"Pigs don't talk! Pigs fucking oink!"

"Oink! Oiiink!" she moaned.

"One oink for yes. Two for no. Are you my little slut?"

"Oink!"

"And you're fucking yourself like a bitch in heat?"

"Oiiink!"

"Faster, bitch!" he demanded.

"Oink!"

"Things are gonna change, you hear me? Not just for you, but for little hubby too. Got it?"

"Oink!" she moaned, her hand a blur as she thrust the black cock in and out of her well-used box.

"I'm the man in your life now. I'm in charge! And I'm gonna take control of your pathetic lives!"

"Oink!!"

"Now, CUM, you filthy pig! Cum like your husband can't make you!"

"OOOOOIIIIINK!!" she screeched into the phone, as the most powerful orgasm she could remembered crashed over her. Explosion went off throughout her body, making her contrast in pleasure.

Terrance gave her a few minutes to calm down, while a surge of power rushed though him.

"Pig?" he finally asked

"Ye-oink?" Karen answered, remembering her new status with a blush and a rush in her stomach... and pussy.

"Very good," her lover turned master laughed, "good little piggy. I'm coming over tomorrow night. Fix it with hubby, I want him to be home so he can witness your new status in life. In the meantime I want you to clean the brother in your cunt with your mouth and stash it away. You're NOT to touch it until given permission, got it?"

"Oink," Karen answered. The cleaning-method was nothing new, and she could probably hold 'till tomorrow thanks to the powerful orgasm she'd just experienced.

"And I want you to buy a pig's snout. Like for a Halloween-costume or something. Then, when I come over tomorrow, I want you to wear it. And nothing else, got that?"

"Ahh... oink," she answered, starting to feel uncomfortably aroused at the thought. He was certainly changing their relationship.

"Well, wear the heels. You know which ones. And be on all fours, like a real fucking piggy. Is this understood?"

"Oink."

"Good. Then I'll see you tomorrow, slut!"

---

"Karen! Someone's at the door. Terrance, I guess," her husband called from the living-room. Karen stood in the bedroom admiring herself... and her new attribute.

She wore heavy make-up, like Terrance liked it, and keeping in check with her new status as his white slut. Dark eye-liner and mascara and heavy red lips. She hadn't bothered with rouge though – the snout she'd strapped on made it more or less redundant. The snout hid her nose completely and the straps across her chins would only smear any amount of rouge.

Her well-formed, almost-real d-cups stood large and proud and she still had a good figure. Not the hour-glass of her youth, perhaps, but still real nice. A firm, round ass and long legs ending in a pair of four-inch black fuck-me heels that she had learnt to walk in for Terrance's sake made her an attractive woman. One that Terrance should be proud to fuck a couple of times a week!

But, apparently, that wasn't enough for the younger, black bull. And, feeling the butterflies in her stomach, she kinda had to admit she was insanely turned on by her new role.

While staring at her reflection, she gracefully slid down on her knees and onto all fours.

"Oink," she winked at her reflection and crawled out towards the hallway. John hadn't bothered to open the door. He knew that both she and Terrance preferred that she open it herself.

As she crawled through her own house, she couldn't help but revel in her humiliation. She was a fuck-pig to a black man seven years her junior, and the very thought made her naked pussy drip. She made it to the door without John realizing anything – she hadn't told him anything, just that Terrance came over and wanted to talk to them. She figured it'd be better if her black master explained things – it was, after all, his idea. His plan – and she still didn't know quite what it entailed.

Terrance stood outside and waited patiently. He knew good things were waiting for him inside, and though he could barely contain himself, he knew he needed to keep his composure and appear in total control. When the door was finally opened, the first test to his self-control appear.

A naked, white woman in her late thirties was kneeling, looking at up him with needy eyes. She wore a ridiculous pig's snout and nothing else. Her long, blonde hair hung free, kept somewhat in check by the snout's straps.

The mixture of her stunningly erotic looks and the humiliating mask almost made him laugh out loud – but that would have ruined everything. She had to feel humiliated and submissive but not ridiculed. That would probably turn her off, and he would be left with nothing.

"My my... what an obedient pig," he said instead.

"Oink," she answered and crawled aside, so he could enter. Normally, when he arrived, she'd pull him inside for some heavy make-out. Grab his ass, feel his muscled arms, making him grab her in return, but they were in unknown waters for now, so she just... waited for him to determine how they were to proceed.

He walked inside and took off his jacket.

"John is home," he said more than asked but she oinked affirmative nonetheless.

"And he knows about your new... status?"

"Oink oink," she answered, looking down.

"Hmm. Oh well..." Terrance muttered, "let's go show him then."

Without waiting for her, he walked through the kitchen into the living-room where John was watching the news from the couch, with his new fuck-pig scrambling to catch up.

"Hey Terrance," John greeted him and turned off the television. Then he noticed his wife, crawling right behind her master: "Karen, what...?"

"Oh, that's my doing," Terrance said as he continued into the room and sat down on the easy-chair, "I've decided for some changes..." He lowered his hand and snapped his fingers and Karen hurried to his side, like an obedient dog.

"I... what? What kind of changes...?" John asked, not as outraged as so many other husbands would have been. After all, his and his wife's sex-life wasn't exactly routine, and he was not a man to deny himself or others new thrills.

"The thing is John that I know your wife is a submissive little cunt that tried to play a tough woman. And I decided to... make her accept that," Terrance said and gently petted the submissive cunt's blonde head.

"I... Listen, Terrance," John said in a quiet, angry voice, "I'm not entirely sure what's going on here. But I like you, and we've always had fun, so I'll tell you this like a friend. I won't stand for that kind of disrespect. She's your lover, sure, I accept that, and I'm sure in the heat of passion... but she's my wife, and I will not have her disrespected like that. Not in my own house!"

John had risen during his tirade and there was an angry fire in his eyes. Terrance calmly held his open hands out in front of him and said: "Oh, I'm not disrespecting anyone. Am I, pig?"

"Oink oink!" Karen said nervously, licking her lips. John had taken this quite differently than she'd imagined, and though she loved him for defending her, she really didn't want this to turn into a fight. Especially not if that meant no black cock for her tonight!

"What?" John looked at his wife in confusion, and she could only blush.

"One oink means yes, two means no," Terrance explained helpfully before adding: "Why don't you sit down, take it easy, and I'll explain everything?"

"What? Oink?" John sat down.

"Okay, so it began a while ago when I found out how much your wife likes to be told what to do. Turn around, piggy, yeah, like that," Karen turned around so her ass and cunt were within easy reach of her master and clearly visible to her husband. Without any warning, Terrance stuck one of his long fingers into her cunt, making her gasp loudly. It faced no resistance and when he pulled it out it was glistening with her juices.

"See what I mean?" he asked when he showed the wet finger to John who merely shrugged.

"Anyways, I started taking more and more control. Telling her how to dress, when to meet me, how to behave, how to fuck, and she followed my lead at every turn," Terrance continued and carelessly stuck his finger back into his fuck-pig, making her pant with need. While indifferently finger-fucking her, he continued: "then two weeks ago, I pushed her quite a bit, and she freaked. I don't know, I guess she still thought she was a woman to make decisions and not just a slut to be fucked. Anyways, when I told her, I was gonna make her my little white fuck-pig and my personal slut, she got all upset. Called me an asshole, will you believe it? A chauvinistic asshole too boot!"

"Yeah, the... outrage," John responded sarcastically, looking at the black finger slowly fucking his wife – while she eagerly pushed back against it, trying to get it as deep as possible.

"I know," Terrance smiled, intentionally overhearing the sarcasm, "hence the snout. There has to be consequences, you know? Well, I knew an addicted little cunt like Karen here would last long without a solid dose of black cock, so I just waited. Before she slammed my door, I told her not to fuck the black cock I gave her for Christmas until she'd asked me. Then, yesterday, she calls me up, begging to be my slutty fuck-pig. And hell, I ain't one to turn down a damsel in distress," he winked.

"Oiiink," Karen moaned in agreement, as she continued to fuck herself on his finger.

"So... what changes?" John asked, "I hope you don't expect her to wear that mask forever!"

"If I did, she would," Terrance's voice suddenly grew cold, and it was clear that Karen's master expected obedience, "but I'm not trying to ruin anything for you. The changes... well, some will come gradually, and some will start right away.

But first of all, as I said, I haven't had your wife's lips around my cock in over two weeks. So, piggy..." he withdrew from her accommodating hole and nodded down at his crotch. Karen took the hint immediately and was soon on her knees in front of her, opening his pants and fishing out the fat, black cock she'd missed so desperately.

"Oooh... Oooink..." she sighed at the sight of its impressive size. It was already erect – clearly dominating her wasn't something he did just for her sake! – pulsating and dripping pre-cum. With a look of outmost desire, she closed her red lips around it, kissing and licking it, just like she had with the fake one the day before.

"Oh, yeah... good slut," Terrance sighed, keeping an eye on her husband. This was a test of him, as much as her, and he needed to be alert, hot slut sucking him or not!

John looked... confused. His eyes were fixed on the black rod getting pleasured by his wife, but Terrance couldn't quite tell what he was thinking. He hadn't kicked him out of the house though, so that was a good sign!

Upping the stakes, Terrance took a handful of blonde hair in his fist and used it to control his slut.

"It's time you learnt how to take a real cock, slut," he declared and forced her face downwards. Inch by inch, more and more black dick disappeared, while the bitch got more and more red and teary-eyed. Still, he didn't let go and she didn't fight him, as she struggled to swallow all his meat. The gagging-noise and the drool only turned him on further, and he started to thrust upwards, trying to help her... in a manner of speaking.

"Ahh... like that!" he bellowed once she aaaalmost reached his pubic hair and pulled her up and off. She grabbed mouthful of air, before he forced himself into her mouth again. Pressing her downwards, he looked at her husband who certainly didn't seem in a hurry to rescue his darling wife, the fuck-pig. He seemed to devour the scene in front of him, and Terrance would bet that his pants hid painfully hard dick.

"John?" Terrance asked, while the little bitch was trying to swallow him once again, "does this turn you on?"

"Huh?"

"You know... watching your beloved wife of God-knows how many years humiliating herself and getting fucked in the face by a black man many years younger than the both of you? Does it turn you on?" His voice was quiet but very intense, as if trying to win an argument or convert someone to his point of view.

"I..." John's face flushed, and he looked everywhere but at Terrance's eyes... or the meeting between white slut and black master.

"If I sent piggy over to check, would she find a boner, John?" Terrance continued, "because... it's alright, you know."

"What is?"

"You... enjoying this. You enjoying her humiliation... and by extension, your own."

"I'm still not... I'm not sure... My...?" John mumbled, trying to gather his thoughts – which was not easy, with the view of his wife finally managing to press her snout against her master's pubes, swallowing as much black cock as the ridiculous mask would allow.

"Ah, that's good! Fuck!" Terrance exclaimed before calmly returning to the husband, "yeah, yours. Didn't you marry the cunt? Wasn't she yours until someone... better came along? Someone... bigger? The head now, slut, just lick the head." The last was added to Karen who gratefully stopped her sword-swallowing exercises, grabbed a mouthful air and started making out with his dickhead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds