• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex at a Concert

Sex at a Concert

I was at a concert I had no right being at. I couldn't pick out Marilyn Manson in a line up, we were going to see Korn next and I can't say I've ever heard one of their songs. The tickets were expensive, but at least it wasn't my money. My friend Mary, a Librarian with a love of cats and crochet also has an affinity for what I would call "boy music" and enough extra income to bribe a fun loving friend like me, with free tickets. I really came just cause I knew there would be new people to meet and beer to be drank.

Mary was having a lovely time listening to what sounded like screaming and noise to me, but I took every opportunity to run away and meet strangers. I was waiting in line for my 4th beer and the couple in front of me was gorgeous. Maybe my age, maybe younger, my eyes don't know I'm 30 now. She smiled at me, so I complimented her tan. I do appreciate a good tan. She was wearing a crocheted top like a hippy and I knew they'd be fun to talk to. She started into a story about the British virgin islands where she acquired her glow and her handsome fella joined in and a conversation began. They too seemed to be there for the party not the music and I invited myself to be their new friend.

She found opportunities to touch my hair and he ushered us both through the crowd by a hand on our lower backs. I sensed they might be fun to "play" with, and started brainstorming ways to leave without Mary, who had driven me there. Beside a stage where no one was playing, we sat down and he pulled out a blunt that I was happy to the help them smoke. It was from there that I spotted Kyle, the guy I was currently dating. We used to fool around in high school, in fact he was my first, but I'd moved away for 10 years and now that I was back in town we were giving it another go.

Its funny, when I see him from a distance, its not his height or his think blond hair or his silhouette that I recognize, its the way he moves. He has a certain way of walking and I have recognized him from behind many times without even seeing his face. Up close its the way he smells that makes me all nostalgic.

Anyway, I saw him from a distance and I knew it was him even though he was walking away from me with a girl. He was walking behind a beer tent with her and without a thought that I might not be welcome, I excused myself to go say hello. I wove through the crowd and rounded the tent to find him. When I rounded the corner, she had her back against a tent pole and he stood seductively close to her. She was short and blond and thin, the type he always finds, I was always the only exception. I'm 5'8" which some men find intimidatingly tall and I may be blond, but it's more of a strawberry blond than a platinum. I'm not thin, but years of yoga and outdoor activities has left me tan and fit.

Back to this girl, she was wearing something I would describe as halfway between hipster and goth, black and lacy with a short patterned skirt. I realized then that either she was already his or he hoped to have her and I froze. I slunk back in the shadows to watch and wonder how that made me feel. We had only slept together once since I moved back and we did not discuss any level of exclusiveness. I considered jealousy, but I also felt butterflies in my stomach instantly and a sudden craving for his nudity. I decided just to watch as long as I could.

He was playing with the ends of her hair and running his fingers over the length of her arm. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but judging from all the giggles, it must have been charming. I watched as he put his hand on her cheek and turned her face upward and leaned down to kiss her. I felt a jolt through my insides, but I couldn't look away. She raised her hands to his chest and the kiss seemed to last for hours as I watched. He had his hand up her shirt and on her breasts almost immediately. She arched her back in pleasure, but she seemed to push him back a little and he broke the kiss. It looked like she wasn't happy, and I could see that they were both talking, but I couldn't hear the words. She walked away and he stayed, shaking his head. I thought now would be my best chance to swoop in.

I practically ran up behind him, as quiet as I could. I was high and drunk, I don't know how I managed to be so stealthy, but I had half a second to compose myself before I tapped him on the shoulder and he spun around to face me. His eyes are so expressive, I could see a little disappointment from his failed lover, a little fear from being snuck up on, and just plan old shock as I'm sure he wondered how much I saw.

I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear, "she was pretty..."

He pushed me back far enough to see my face, but I was smiling and flirty. "Did you just meet her here? I didn't even know you'd be here. Did she turn you down?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "apparently she's here with her fiancé, so she left. How much did you see? Should I feel bad?"

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I was so turned on watching that mystery girl trying to pretend she wasn't dying to fuck him. I said so, and he squeezed me against his chest. I could feel his erection through his jeans with my body pressed against him.

I felt his hands move over my hips and ass and back and chest and I wanted so bad to have his dick in my throat, but we were in too public a place!

I said I had an idea and walked away back toward the empty stage where I left my new friends. I found them still there. Laying in the grass admiring what few stars could be seen with all the lights from the festival around them, but they were well out of the flow of foot traffic. They were happy to welcome me back and I plopped down on the grass and pulled his hand down with me. I introduced him as my "special gentleman friend" and they welcomed him too. We laid down in the grass along side them and I curled up with my head resting on Kyle's chest. I inhaled his intoxicating smell. I love the way he smells,100% of the time. Even his sweet smells good, probably because he's the first man I ever got sweaty with.

My new hippy friend reached over and put her hand on my leg, I suddenly realized they were on more than beer and weed. Do people still take ecstasy? Or is it Molly now? Either way, I was too scared to use it, but I had heard it does interesting things to a person's sex drive. Her boyfriend curled up behind her, supporting himself on one arm and spooning her from behind. He smiled at us and then kissed her neck and a sigh of pleasure escaped her.

I looked up and kissed Kyle then and pulled myself mostly on top of him. I could still see the other couple from the corner of my eye. He was watching us, but touching her. His hand disappeared inside her top and she squirmed happily under his touch.

What I desperately wanted was to suck his dick. I wanted to taste his skin and to feel his warm rigid length tease my throat.

I rolled away for a moment and whispered in her ear and she nodded happily in approval and kissed me! Right on the mouth.

I returned to Kyle's arms and told him what I'd asked her. I had said that I was considering taking advantage of him right there and I asked if that would be taking things too far and she had kissed me and whispered against my lips that if I hadn't brought a friend they'd have been happy to take advantage of me themselves, but they'd settle for just sharing space.

I unzipped his pants and he watched them. I don't think he'd ever met such people before and he was considering telling me to slow down. I didn't give him time to think and I had his cock free and in my mouth before he could say a word. My body and my hair blocked their view of precisely what I was doing, but I was soaking through my panties knowing that there was no question for my audience what I was doing to him. His erection waned just a little, out of nervousness I think, I could only see enough of his face to know that he was watching them. Then suddenly his expression changed and his dick got so hard, I wondered if I might break a tooth. Saliva dripped out of the corners of my mouth and I wrapped my hand around his shaft, right against my mouth, slipping up and down over his dick while I sucked as hard as I could. I heard our new friend moan and I suspected what got him so excited must be that her fella had just buried his face in her pussy.

She was wearing a flowing skirt that I suspected was up over her waist from the quiet slurping noises I heard behind me. I wanted so bad to watch, but Kyle's slippery wet dick felt so good in my throat, the ridges sliding over my tongue and past my tonsils. Suddenly, I became terrified that he'd cum in my mouth, which I would LOVE, but not until I get to feel him inside me. I also couldn't stand another second of not seeing the action of the other couple. I pulled away fighting against his big strong hand on the back of my head. I had been smart enough to wear a skirt and I quickly climbed on top of him, pushed my panties aside, and slid my pussy slowly down onto his cock. I was 100% focused on his face. Seeing the pleasure in his eyes and feeling his hot hands on my waist pushing me down deeper and deeper.

I nearly forgot about our audience, but as I started slowly pumping my hips up and down I turned my head to watch the guy pull his head from her skirt and position her feet on his shoulders. She raised her hips off the ground and he plunged into her deep and fast. She let out a moan loud enough, that I worried for a second that we'd be discovered, but no one could hear anything with all the music from the other stages.

I moved my hips deliberately slowly in circles and up and down on his rock hard dick. I looked down to watch him watch me, but he was completely captivated by them. I gave up trying to look anywhere else myself. She untied her top and her breasts bounced free and I watched them move like waves with every thrust he pounded into her. Her fingers dug into his thighs, her toes pointed straight to the sky, and her hair lay around her head like a pretty golden pillow in the grass. I pulled the straps of my own shirt down and pushed my top down over my own breasts and pulled Kyle's hand to one. Only then did I notice how intently they were watching us too. There were so many amazing parts to watch I forgot they had faces. The way she smiled when our eyes met set off an explosion inside me.

With Kyle buried inside me and holding onto my tits so hard it almost hurt, the music filling in my ears, the weed and beer making my head swim, and knowing that at any second someone could walk by, I came so hard I could feel blood pounding in my ears, in my toes, my body spasmed and I felt him explode inside me. I felt his hot cum fill me, all while still locked in the gaze of this incredible woman I just met. Her boyfriend came inside her just then and she wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him down to kiss her.

I looked down to see the happiest look I have ever seen on Kyle's face. I squeezed my kegel muscles around him, reminding myself that we were still connected and I kissed him long and deep and slow.

I climbed down from on top of him and he pulled his pants back up the rest of the way and pushed his gorgeous manhood back out of view. I laid between him and our new friends with my head on his arm and we stared up at the sky...until my view was obstructed by the girl crawling over me to kiss me. Laying against you, in a cave made of her long blond hair, she kissed me, slipped her hand into my hair, and I felt her still bare breasts press against mine. There isn't much that's more exciting to me than feeling my naked breasts pressed up against another woman's. We melted into each other and I don't know how long we just lay there kissing and touching each other. I felt down to her soft wet cleft, when she did mine. I worried she'd be disturbed to feel his cum on and inside me but she just softly explored me as I did her. I wondered if Kyle was jealous or turned on, but I was so blissfully happy in her arms, I didn't even try to look at him even though I could still feel him beside me. Finally I felt him run his hand down my hip and I knew he must be enjoying the show.

When the music stopped and the clapping erupted it suddenly dawned on me where we were again. I kissed her one more time, tried to reassemble my clothes, and we both stood to leave. I gave her my number in case they'd like to play again sometime and Kyle and I went off to find Mary and tell her that he was gonna drive me home, if we could wait the whole drive before I needed him inside me again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex at a Concert

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 552 milliseconds