• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Beginning

Just the Beginning

1234567

"You do such a wonderful job with your images," my sister complimented me.

Gwen stood behind me in my dorm room, watching as I tweaked the dragon's pose in my current 3D project. For several years, I had been dabbling with 3D art, and while I was certainly far from being a professional, I felt that I had progressed significantly with my skills and could create some rather presentable images. My work was almost certainly not worthy of being framed and hung in a museum, although I occasionally offered large digital copies of what I felt were my best images for sale, and that had amassed me a total of $27.50 over the past year.

For a college Senior like myself, $27.50 is rather significant!

Being nineteen and two years behind me in college, Gwen would come to me for assistance on homework for the classes I had already taken, especially the math classes. Since I had a single dorm room, it was the perfect place for me to assist her without generally having to worry about being interrupted by others, and that was important since she had long had troubles keeping her mind focused, especially when she had neglected to take her medication in the morning.

"You like your women tied up, don't you?"

If anyone else had asked me that question, I would not have felt alarmed. But for my little sister to ask me that particular question...

Then again, she had a point in asking that specific question. Once again, I was working on an image featuring a restrained woman - this time an elven female tied with several ropes to a thick wooden post driven into the ground. A dragon towered over her, its head dipping low to glare into her eyes. I had not yet added the smoke coming from its nostrils since I was still tweaking the dragon's pose, but I envisioned that in the final image, the elf would be staring challengingly through the smoke at the dragon's massive head.

I tried to be as nonchalant as possible. "That's a fair statement, I suppose," I responded, adjusting the angle of the dragon's head just a little more.

"You know..." Gwen began, then hesitated. "She'd look great if she was naked, or at least topless."

I nodded. "I thought about that," I admitted, "and I still might strip her. If nothing else, it'd make her breasts more prominent because of the ropes."

"Yeah. I think you should."

"You just like seeing breasts!" I teased her, and Gwen fortunately giggled as her hands massaged my shoulders. Although she had not outed herself to our parents, Gwen had confessed to me several years earlier that she was bisexual.

Admittedly, I like breasts as well, particularly smallish breasts. Gwen fit that profile quite perfectly, a fact which she lamented because many of the guys who caught her eye would not have anything to do with her because she was not particularly well-endowed in that area. I wondered if she had noticed that in this particular image, the elf was also small-breasted.

"Well," she finally said, "when you finish up, let's take a look at the latest trig assignment," Gwen ultimately said.

"Sure," I replied with a nod.

*****

After we had finished with the trigonometry assignment, our attention returned to my computer. The dragon's pose finally perfected, my focus shifted to the bound elf.

"Just for kicks..." I said softly, and went to the Scene tab to deactivate the elven woman's top, exposing her breasts for the first time since the initial character creation a day earlier.

"Nice," Gwen commented, "but I doubt she'd have hardened nipples when she's that close to a dragon and unable to escape."

My sister's comment made me smile. "Maybe dragons turn her on," I offered.

"Or maybe the ropes turn her on," Gwen countered.

That struck me as odd. For the second time that evening, my sister had made a comment - to me, her older brother - about bondage. It was not about bondage in a kinky way, not directly, but the inference was unmistakable.

"What if you turn off her skirt?" she asked.

I deactivated the skirt, rendering the elf completely naked. Since the base character was fairly old, the genitalia was not very well developed and seemed unrealistic to me, so I activated the skirt again. Gwen said nothing, so I guessed that she agreed with my assessment of the elf.

Removing the top required the ropes to be tightened a little, and my sister again stood behind me, watching as I worked. "You give just great attention to how the ropes fit against her skin," Gwen commented.

I shrugged. "Just trying to be as realistic as possible," I noted.

"Then you'd better un-erect her nipples."

"Okay, okay..."

A few minutes later, the ropes were positioned to my liking, and the nipples were, as Gwen had stated, in an "un-erect" position. Except for the lack of smoke coming from the dragon's flared nostrils, the image was practically complete, and I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair.

It took me a moment to realize that my head was resting against Gwen's chest.

...against my sister's chest.

...and she clearly did not mind. In fact, her hands gently caressed my cheeks.

Slowly, I opened my eyes, looking up into her smiling face. I was so, so thankful that the blinds were closed so that no one could look in and see a pair of siblings in a potentially intimate position.

Gwen clearly did not have an issue with my head resting against such a socially-significant part of her body, so I closed my eyes again and thought for a moment about what was happening. Something was changing between us, and I could honestly not identify why.

"Penny for your thoughts?" my sister prompted me.

My eyes opened again. "Honestly," I said quietly, "I'm not sure. There's too much going through my head right now."

She nodded. "Well, for my part, let's just say that watching you work on yet another image of some bound woman has me... hoping."

"Hoping?"

"Yeah. It's something I've been wanting to try for a while, but..."

It was a bit surprising to hear my own sister referencing anything sexual or kinky in my presence, but I did find an odd appeal in hearing her thoughts on the subject of bondage. Still, I purposely tried to deflect the topic somewhat: "So you want to try being topless and bound to a big wooden post with a dragon staring in your face?"

Gwen smiled and giggled. "Take away the dragon, but otherwise, sure!"

That set some thoughts into motion...

*****

Several evenings later, the familiar knock sounded at the door to my dorm room. "It's open!" I called out, and I was not at all surprised when Gwen stepped in and closed the door behind her.

I was working on a new image. The featured character was a topless Human woman shackled to a wall, her wrists being firmly held above her head. She was blindfolded and had an insanely bright spotlight on her, the light fall-off rather extreme so that the edges of the image were shrouded entirely in black.

"Wow..." my little sister commented quietly as she set her backpack on the bed. "She's beautiful! I especially love the tattoo across her chest!:

I smiled to myself. "The tattoo was what originally caught my attention about her," I admitted. "I think you'd like her eyes as well, although she's blindfolded in this picture."

"Oh? What's with the eyes?"

I deactivated the blindfold, revealing eyes which look like those from a cyborg in a futuristic horror film. "Sweet!" Gwen exclaimed from behind me, her hands again on my shoulders. "You should keep the blindfold off and have her just staring into the bright light."

"The problem with that," I noted, "is that when I do a render, the reflection is way too harsh. I could tone down the reflection of the eyes, but then it seems unnatural to me."

"She has robotic eyes. She's already unnatural!"

"True," I admitted as I reactivated the blindfold, "but I'd rather save that surprise for a later image."

"Okay. What is she, a sexbot?"

"Actually, that's exactly what I had in mind: a robotic sexual plaything for massive, super-strong aliens."

"In other words, Zentraedi."

We had watched the Robotech series together during the summer, so I caught the reference immediately. "I suppose so, although I didn't have Zentraedi in mind specifically."

"Well, I'm sure that someone will eventually write an erotica series about sexbots like her servicing Zentraedi men. That way, they can have their way with someone who at least looks like a Human female but not worry about breaking her."

"You've put too much thought into this!" I joked, saving my progress and closing the 3D program.

*****

"Enough!" Gwen said, annoyed by the last problem of her assignment. "At this point, it's probably better to try this again in the morning when my head's fresher."

I nodded my understanding, rising from the bed and stretching as my sister closed the trig book.

"Can I ask you something?" Gwen asked, looking up at me from where she knelt upon the bed.

"You just did," I noted, and she simply rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, something important, at least to me?"

"Of course." I sat on the edge of the bed again.

"About the art you do," she began, giving me a context. "Almost everything I've seen you do or post online has at least one woman in chains or ropes or tangled up on vines or tentacles or something else related to bondage."

"True..."

"Clearly you like tying up your women, then?"

I almost did not answer her, but I figured that not answering would cause some issues. "Sure," I admitted with a shrug, "so long as she likes it as well."

"Okay, but what if she doesn't know if she likes it?"

"Well, as long as she's willing to at least give it an honest try," I responded. "I don't know if you knew Tracey, since she graduated last year, but I introduced her to bondage, for example. Thank goodness she had a single dorm room, since I didn't last year, and since her room was in that new dorm built on the other side of the main quad, she had an actual bed with actual bedposts, not these metal things designed to be stacked on top of each other to form bunk beds."

Gwen seemed to be trying to remember. "I think I know Tracey, at least by sight," she said. "She was really pretty. She's the one with the crescent moon tattoo on the back of her neck, right?"

"That's her," I affirmed with a smile. "I 'showed her the ropes,' almost literally."

"Hmmm..." Gwen considered that for a moment. "Do you like, well, 'slowing the ropes' to someone?"

"Sure," I admitted. "It's not for everyone, of course, but it can be fun in its own right."

My little sister nodded, a serious expression upon her face. "Well, would you..."

She did not even need to finish the sentence - I knew exactly what she was about to ask.

"Would you consider showing me the ropes? Literally or otherwise?"

I had to think about that for a moment. After all, Gwen was not just any random person. She was my sister.

She was not even a step-sister - we were undeniably related by blood.

"Um... I guess it'd depend, actually, on what you really wanted to do," I finally answered. "I mean, it wouldn't be right to have you naked and tied down."

Gwen smiled a little. "That would be a bit... awkward."

"Exactly. But even if you're fully clothed, if someone comes knocking at the door and you're tied to the bedposts..."

"I know." The disappointment in Gwen's voice was unmistakable, and that tugged at my heart. I had never liked seeing my sister sad or disappointed, and even though we were discussing a kinky activity and not something mundane such as the weather, I found that I wanted to do whatever I could to put a smile on her face.

My mind raced, and I quickly found a solution. "The way I see it," I said, "the best option would be for us to leave campus for a weekend, or at least for a night, and go someplace where no one knows us and try it there."

Gwen looked at me with amazement in her eyes. "You'd really be willing to do that?" she asked. "For me?"

I smiled reassuringly. "Why not? But it'd need to be for a good reason."

"Yeah. Well, I'm sure we'll think of a reason."

"If I can ask, though... What makes you interested in being..." For a moment, I could not force myself to complete the thought.

Gwen smiled, almost shyly, and looked away for a moment before returning her attention to me. "There's something about being helpless," she finally replied. "I like the idea of being helpless and unable to protect myself from someone who's so interested in me, someone who keeps staring at me, at my body. Someone who keeps touching me, and eventually takes advantage of me, and all I can do is simply endure it. If it's a girl, maybe she's got a strap-on, or maybe she just simply keeps eating me until I'm ready to pass out from too many orgasms. If it's a guy, well... Maybe he just can't control himself once he has me naked and helpless, and he simply uses me and keeps fucking me brutally until..."

My sister stopped and blushed, apparently realizing what she was saying to her own brother. I found that I was also blushing a little.

...because it was the first time that I truly recognized my little sister as a sexual being.

...and I found that to be quite alluring.

"Until he cums on you?" I asked.

"Well... either on me or in me." Her eyes dropped to the space between us on the bed. "Hopefully in me."

A long silence fell between us. Neither of us moved a muscle. My mind was reeling with the imagery of my sister's fantasy, and oddly, I could indeed imagine myself as the guy.

"I guess I've thought of it," Gwen finally said, breaking the silence, "as 'tie me, strip me, fuck me, leave me.' I know it's really strange, but somehow, it's... it's strangely appealing."

"At least as a fantasy," I noted.

She finally looked at me again. "Yeah. But the first part is finding someone I trust enough to do the 'tie me' part to me, you know?"

I nodded my understanding. "But why me?" I asked, genuinely curious about her selection of dominating partner.

Gwen smiled. "Well, I know you, obviously" she said emphatically, "and I know that you'll never do anything to hurt me and that if I want it to stop, you'll stop. You're almost a natural choice."

"'Almost' being the key word here."

"Yeah. There's that brother/sister thing getting in the way, I guess." The disappointment in Gwen's voice was unmistakable.

"Yeah," I agreed, "and that's why we'd need to go somewhere else where no one knows us and we'll still have a good reason for being there."

"Yeah." Gwen was silent for a moment, an expression of thought upon her face. "If nothing else, we could say that we'd just learned that a family friend just died and we're in the middle of a long drive to go to the funeral. That could buy us a night in a hotel, and might even get us a discount."

I considered that. "Let's try to find a more upbeat reason," I countered. "If we're heading to a funeral, no one could be permitted to see us smiling or laughing, and I'm not sure I'd wanna try to put on that type of show for too long."

"Good point."

"Plus, knowing how much you like swimming, you wouldn't really be able to use the hotel pool if there is one."

Gwen nodded. "We'll come up with something. I just know it. I can feel it."

Strangely, so could I.

*****

Nearly a week went by before Gwen and I had another significant discussion about having me restrain her, but in the interim, my mind was certainly busy.

I did not have any rope, but that was easily rectified since I could drive to a nearby suburb and buy rope at the Home Depot there without anyone really raising an eyebrow. I already owned a set of padded and tethered cuffs, which was what I had really intended to use to tie my sister to the bedposts, just as I had with about a half-dozen partners during my college career.

One of my biggest concerns, however, was what I should wear while indulging part of Gwen's fantasy. Even though I had seen plenty of online porn, including BDSM porn, I had never particularly paid attention to what the dominant people were wearing, so early in the morning or very late at night, when I was certain that no one would be coming to see me, I would put on the headphones and specifically watch BDSM videos on the laptop.

The one commonality was that in each video, the dominant person, whether male or female, tended to wear mostly or entirely black clothing. That I could easily do, although I felt that I should buy a new black belt since my current belt was quite old.

Being a college student, I certainly did not have "respectable" bondage fare to use on my sister. The rope was new, of course, but the padded tethered cuffs had certainly seen some usage over the previous few years. Then again, Gwen almost certainly would not care that we were not using expensive, elaborate items to fulfill her fantasy; she would not care that we would be in a lower-cost hotel and not a massive, dimly-lit, stereotypical BDSM dungeon.

...although the thought of my sister shackled to a wall was quite appealing.

...especially if she happened to also be naked.

For the first time, I actually envisioned myself fulfilling my little sister's fantasy all the way to the end: tying her to the bed, ripping off her clothes, fucking her fiercely, and leaving her with my seed oozing from her body.

Closing my eyes, I shook my head vigorously, trying to dispel that vision from my head. Even though I was willing to teach Gwen about bondage, which in itself was bordering on incest, I knew that we absolutely could not go so far as to actually have sex, no matter how much we enjoyed the bondage experience.

Something else I wondered was exactly what should happen while I had my sister tied to a bed. Had she been Tracey or the other partners I had introduced to bondage, I would spend some time touching her, slowly arousing her, making her wet.

That was not an option, not with Gwen.

I could just simply sit beside her on the bed, watching her, observing her reactions.

But that would inevitably result in my eyes focusing less on her reactions and more on her feminine body, which would also be inappropriate.

Several more times throughout the intervening week, I had thoughts and even a dream about fulfilling my sister's fantasy to the end she had described to me. Each time, the visions in my head seemed more and more real, almost as if Fate was giving me a preview of future events. The only difference was that in the dream, instead of achieving my orgasm inside Gwen's body, I quickly withdrew from her and gave her a copious facial, then took several pictures afterward.

When I awoke from that dream, my cock was so long and hard that it was almost painful, and with visions of my sister's well-splattered face still in my head, I brought myself to completion, barely containing my voice and making quite a mess inside my sweatpants.

*****

Gwen closed the door behind her and put her backpack on the floor beside the lone bed of the dorm room. "I've been thinking..." she began, then paused.

"About?" I prompted as I rose from the deck chair so we could both sit on the edge of the bed.

"About what we discussed," she said for context, "about going to a hotel and... well... you giving me a certain experience."

I tried to smile reassuringly. "What about it?" I asked.

"Well, for an excuse, we could tell our friends here who ask that we're headed somewhere to help a cousin move into a new apartment or something."

I nodded. "That's plausible," I reasoned aloud, "especially if we elaborate that it's a cousin who is driving long-distance alone and has no one else to help unload."

"Exactly," Gwen concurred. "And to the hotel staff, especially if we stay two nights, we could say the same, perhaps with a little more detail about the area near the hotel, so we'd need to plan ahead and investigate the area online before we arrived at a hotel."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds