• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New City Ch. 01

A New City Ch. 01

I stepped on to bus 55, paid my fair, and walked to the first empty seat on the bus. Smoothing my white and pink floral blouse, then my matching knee length skirt. I looked around the bus, nobody interesting.

The bus was mostly the same as any other bus someone might ride to work or to school. It had a set of yellow rails with blue hand straps that you might hold onto if there were no seats available. The blue vinyl seats had cracked in places, revealing the orange foam and white stuffing beneath. The one out of the ordinary thing, was that the window seats all along the opposite side of the bus were caution taped. Today was gonna be a tight fit for everyone.

"What's with the caution tape?" I asked the driver.

"You don't wanna know,"

"Sure I do. What's the deal,"

The portly driver, his hair his hair looked as if it was retreating in fear due to his encroaching forehead. "You know how it was the whole 'Pride' thing this week?" He sneered the word. "Well some of them freaks got the bus in there freaky outfits. I'm just gonna have them sanitized,"

I frowned.

He mistook my frown for agreement, "What's a pretty girl like you doing on a bus anyway?"

I spoke in loud sweet tone, "Oh I just don't have a rental car yet. I'm in town for the Pride parade this week,"

His eyes darted to me in the mirror.

I gave him the finger, "You gonna sanitize this seat to asshole?"

The next stop just one man got on the bus he wasn't tall but he had broad shoulders and his hair was blond. (I love blond hair.)

The next few stops were uneventful, the bus began to fill. In boredom I began to dangle one of my flip-flops from my toes. I noticed the blond man noticing my feet, I flicked my flip-flop onto the aisle and waved at him with my foot. "Oops,"

He glanced up and realized I had caught him, I winked and giggled. Then took down a button on my blouse.

He blushed bright red but smiled and picked up my flip-flop. He ran his fingers across the sole and handed it back.

"Thank you," I flicked my tongue, glancing significantly at his hand.

He brought the hand to his mouth and sucked the pad of his finger. We continued to flirt until, a stop or two later the ordinary bus was packed with an extraordinary amount of people. I, having remained comfortably seated until this point relinquished my seat to an elderly lady. The man, his hair shining golden in the morning light patted his the leg.

Grinning wickedly I released the blue handle and took the offered leg then I wiggled firmly into his lap. That surprised him, I took things a step further and lifted my ass slightly. I reached into his pants to grab his semi-hard cock (a good hand full of fleshy warm dick) adjusting it to lie snugly between my ass cheeks. I squeezed and stroked it to make it nice and hard before I sat down. Then feeling his thick veiny man meat twitching against my ass, putting pressure on the plug (buttplugs are a daily accessory for me.) I had firmly seated within my boi-pussy. I squeezed my ass around his prick, slowly jerking his cock with small movements along with the bump and shift of traffic.

"What's you're name?" He whispered, reaching under my skirt to finger my panties.

"Call me Lesley," I grabbed his hand and guided it around my ass, pulling my lacey pink panties to the side and lifting to give him access.

His fingers grazed my buttplug. "What's This Lesley?"

"A warm place for your favorite appendage if you'll pull that out, just let me grab my lube,"

He grabbed the end of the plug. I hiked the back of my skirt up and grabbed the crotch of his pants. He raised his hips and we pulled at the same time.

"Ugh!" I grunted, my hole gaped and his cock jerked as it touched my hot shocked butthole. "Wait," I squirted some KY jelly onto my fingers then stroked it onto his prick. I lowered myself onto his head, moaning quietly as he popped onto me.

"Jesus Christ, Lesley is that you're ass?"

"Ugh-hugh!" I moaned dreamily.

"You're so tight," he slid his hand toward my crotch again.

I pinned it to my thigh. "And you're alot bigger than my dildo,"

"I don't know how long I'll last," he whispered.

"You'd better fuck me a little before cum or I'll start calling you minute man,"

"How's this?" He stood his cock lifting me to my pink painted toes as he bent me over the forward seat. Then, abandoning all pretense of normalcy he began to fuck me. For three minutes straight he fucked my ass like he was a stud and I was his bitch.

The man in the forward seat wore a flannel jacket and dark blue jeans. He unzipped with one hand and ran his other roughly through his short black hair gone silver at the wings. He reached a hand into his pants to fish out his semi hard cock and started jerking. As my face brushed his I turned to nibble his ear.

I felt my cock dribbling precum steadily.

"I can't hold on much longer, I'm too close,"

"So am I, just... a Little... longer," I let his hand go, "Touch me,"

His hand slid to my panties then inside.

I started to convulse in orgasm the second his hand made contact with my flaccid, precum soaked dicklet. Hot cum poured from my little dick thick and sticky, like a honey from a bottle. The blond man came just after me, spurting four hard shots into me and continuing to pour weaker shots until he ran dry.

The man continued to rub me after our orgasms had passed. It was more than a minute later when he finally spoke, "What is that?"

I guessed his question was rhetorical, as he seemed to have realized that he wasn't rubbing a pussy. (My post O brain though, keep fucking minute man. You're not soft yet.) I flexed all of my anal muscles, listlessly grinding on his still hard manhood, "Problem?"

"Not so much a problem as a question."

"Ask away," I drawled.

"Maybe a few questions," his hand had frozen, "Are you a crossdresser?"

"No, I'm a woman undergoing male to female transition," I wiggled.

He groaned.

"So, you said 'a few questions',"

"Wait, what does that mean exactly?"

"She's a tranny!" The man from the forward seat spat struggling to shift away from me.

"Bigot," I replied lightly pressing my blond man back to the to the seat.

"I... I'm sorry. Could you get off of me?"

"Au, it's that way then?" I was getting back to normal now.

"Um, no... no. I mean, I am surprised, but its also. Well... everybody is looking and I don't want to get arrested,"

"Yeah... we should go," I pulled the cable to stop the bus, "It was fun, maybe I'll see you around?" I meant it, I would have liked to explore more with this man but if he wasn't up for it I wouldn't waste my time. "Could I maybe ask a couple favors before we part ways,"

"It would be, Hard, for me to stop you. You do have me in a bit of a, Tight, spot after all," he punned, which is a good sign. People don't pun when they're disgusted.

"When I get off of you, put my plug back in and... tell me your name. It doesn't have to be your real name, just tell me it's yours,"

"In that order, yes and my name is Bond. James Bond." The man may like to pun but I have to give him this, his deadpan was legendary. (So was that fuck!)

I pouted as I rose from his dick and gave a pitiful "Ugh," when he popped my plug back in. "You could have chosen something plausible,"

"To be fair, it is possible but I get your point. I'll tell you what, if you go to lunch with me I'll show you my I.D. that way you'll know I'm not lying,"

The bus stopped and the driver pointed, "You two, off the bus."

"You'll keep this between us, right?" The blond man handed the driver a fifty.

"I don't know what you mean I didn't see anything. Off the bus. And for what it's worth, girl," he addressed me, "I got a really big mouth and I sometimes regent saying certain stupid things. You remind me of my daughter. Now get outta here before I remember something I never saw,"

"What was that about?"

I smoothed my pretty floral blouse as we walked quickly up the street, then I smoothed my skirt. I found that cum had messed my skirt up the front and back. "An apology... I think. I accept your invitation to lunch by the way,"

He grinned, "Thank you... So, you're an exhibitionist?"

"Yes I am and proudly so. So you're a foot guy?"

He made sort of an , 'Ergrp!' soud, " You could say that,"

"My dear blond man, you just came up my butt on a crowded bus. How can that possibly embarrass you?"

"It didn't, I just don't like being called a 'foot guy'. My last girlfriend called me that when she dumped me. Her last words to me were 'I can't date a foot guy',"

"What kind of idiot dumps a hunk of man like you?"

"Who cares? You're here, she's not. How does pizza sound?"

"Tasty, but how about we find some place with a long table cloth?" I grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New City Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 519 milliseconds