• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Flashbacks Pt. 01

Flashbacks Pt. 01

The huge dick swayed right onto my lips, so close that the cut mushroom head was slightly blurred. It stuck straight away from my face, with the shaved large balls rolling proudly in their sack well over eight inches away. And it was huge; round and perfect with a beautiful straight bottom and two large, glistening veins pulsing out of the organ. I was on my hands and knees, and just for a moment I could feel the precum gloss my lips before the cock in my ass pushed me forward again. My mouth opened without thought and the tremendous beast slid into my mouth. I groaned in agony, in ecstasy, and thought back to how it had started...

I was a gay man, and had always known it - but I was masculine and didn't show it. My high school was filled with one night dates, football, baseball, and just general Man stuff. Nobody noticed that a relationship with a girl never lasted more than once, nobody noticed my small cock getting hard sometimes in the locker, and no one had any clue just how deep and large my hidden closet was.

When I say my cock was small, it really wasn't. But our world, filled with porn monster anacondas, was all I had to go by - I was too scared to come out - and its almost six inches looked puny by anything I had seen. It was good looking, uncut and perfectly straight with a nice curve upwards... But it just looked small, and it felt small when I jerked off with my hand covering it all.

But, I pulled it two or three times a day, and made a lot of cum, more than a lot of what I saw on the net. I convinced myself that that made up for the size, but there was a small problem (no pun intended). I wanted to be a top. I didn't want a dick in me, I wanted to put a dick into some hot ass or some wet mouth, but didn't want anything inside me. And how could I satisfy someone with this thing? So I stayed deep in that closet, because of what everyone would say, and the cold hard (no pun intended - I better stop that...) truth that I really believed I could never satisfy a man. I never spoke about this to a man, but women who always said "size doesn't matter" were full of bullshit. Size matters. Don't kid yourself. Size matters.

Then one day there was this stupid assembly with this stupid lecturer talking to the stupid students about this stupid idea that everyone was different, and he gave a bunch of stupid examples, and I was only half paying attention to his ABSOLUTE stupidity until a few words got into my brain, and I mentally rewound. You know how that happens? Someone is talking and you hear their words and then you get interested and actually listen, and find out that they are saying something important?

He was talking about sexuality, and stereotypes, and how the most masculine man or most feminine woman might actually be bi or gay or lesbian or trans or curious or whatever other words he used, and then he pointed to the gym teacher.

The gym teacher was married for 31 years, with a few beautiful children, Mr. (you're not getting names because this whole story is real), and he pointed to this Man (Caps for his self confidence, not his Macho) and said - Mr., you could be gay and nobody would know it. YOU might not even know it.

He had been the third string halfback for the NFL before the knee, gym teacher, could bench press a house in each hand... and he might be gay.

Teach nodded, and said in the same way he might have said "go get the ball out of the trees", he said "Yes, I could be."

Most guys follow that up IMMEDIATELY with the necessary "but I'm not". The fact that he didn't have to showed that he didn't care what people thought.

I still cared a whole lot about what people cared - but only people I knew. It sparked me, kick started me into my new life.

That weekend I took a small bag, all the money I had earned through snow blowing (Another pun! DAMN!) and raking leaves and working at McYuck and all the other things, and my precious condoms, bought and hidden away from anyone... Just in case of? Of now, my mind sang to me.

My mom looked up from her third glass of wine, said she loved me, and blew me (No pun intended - I guess I'm hopeless...) kisses. I sent her some back, walked to the train station, and rode right into the city.

I got in, stopped on the steps of the station leading up into the frosty air, took out my phone, and found a nearby gay bar. Score, I thought. Should be only a few minutes there before I was pumping someone! I was horny as shit, and so would they be, right? Homo's are always horny all the time, right?

Not right. I hung around for a few hours, slowly not getting served booze and just being bored, when a man came up to me, fem but not flaming, and asked if I was waiting for someone.

Ten minutes later, we were in the bathroom, and he was sucking me off. It was easy for him, he didn't even need to deep throat, and I could see he was a little... bored? Uninterested? Unimpressed? Whatever it was, I never got fully hard. I put on a condom to see if his ass, hairy and dark in the bathroom stall, would help, and the condom was too big. I needed a snug, and I wasn't hard anyway, and after a few minutes he zipped up and walked out, not a word. Why didn't it work?

Now I know why it didn't work. Then I was young and didn't know, but now, when that long cock slid deep into my throat, and the huge balls were bobbing on my chin, with the huge prick impaling me from the rear, I knew. There was sex and there was SEX, hot steamy pounding sweaty rubbing deep hot lights full eyes deep fucking sex, and that was what I was having RIGHT NOW.

I knew that eye contact was important, so I lifted them up and stared into the eyes of my lover. Her face was beautiful, long dark red hair long enough to cover her face and almost impossibly huge tits over her flat stomach leading down to her shaved paradise, that huge steam pipe monster now in my mouth. I couldn't possibly deep throat that beautiful creature, as thick as a can of energy drink, with a head that topped it like a proud mushroom.

She was proud and deep emerald sparkling eyes and she owned me, and we knew it, and her cock slid back and forth, and it was all I could do to keep my teeth from rubbing her.

She was the second most beautiful shemale I ever knew.

Her cock slid back and forth in my mouth, and as soon as her cock hit the back of my throat, my breathing stopped. She hung there, motionless, pushing, pushing, pushing, but it just wouldn't fit down. I tried, she tried, but I couldn't. So I lifted one hand from the floor where I was, doggy style, and I kept that cock in my mouth, so wonderful the feeling as it grew even more, it got harder than it had been, and yet it was still so soft, so gently soft on the outside, that I felt faint. I took that hand, and put it next to my lips, and I let her pound away. Over and over, as deep as possible, with my hand now wet and lubed with spit and precum. Over and over she slammed, first with caution, and then just on fire, and her dick pulsed once, twice, and then she just shot that cum into my mouth, pushing it eagerly down my throat. Even if I didn't want it, those jets kept coming and coming and blasted straight down into me - but I wanted it. I wanted all she had, and when she was done, I lowered my hand and just sucked her dry, feeling her cock soften but never truly get soft, getting more and more cum out, licking, slurping, and adoring her prize. The head was the best, and I just didn't let it go, rolling it with my tongue, licking the slit, diving way deep onto it, and I just kept doing it until I had forgotten about it from the pounding behind me and in me and at some point she pulled it out and was on her knees kissing me, with her luxurious scarlet hair falling all over my back, wet with sweat and lust and lovingly stroking my back like a thousand small gentle touches, and I could just feel her love for me.

But just a little. Almost impossibly, I had been distracted from what was going on behind me. The most beautiful tranny I had ever met, that you'll ever met, was slowly pushing in and pushing out. I'll tell you about her later, because all I could see was her long, long, LONG dick deep in my ass slowly plowing me. It rubbed through me, inside me, and through it all I felt her hands with their beautiful french tipped nails cupping my cock and balls. Not stroking, not rubbing, just holding. The warmth of her hands was magical, so soft and yet so strong. She held just hard enough that I knew she could drive me in any way, and the thought was like being high. Warm, soft, drifting, happy. Her fingers just held me, holding my warm, smoothly shaven balls and half hard cock falling between her fingers, like a slowly swaying hose.

But my ass was a different story. She had lubed before she had gone in, and now her precum did the job, so the pain was gone. I knew she was thick, thicker than me by far, but I never truly realized how long she was. This was the first time she stroked my insides, and it felt impossibly long. You can hold a dick with two hands and still see a whole length of cock above them, but you don't really understand LONG until you feel it sliding in and out of you. I looked down, past the dripping red hair over my face and eyes, and saw her thin, perfectly small woman's hand cupping my soft cock. Drops slowly oozed from my cock through her strong fingers, rolling down her hand and dropping into the carpet, where they pearled up.

I could see her balls, so nice and neat in her beautiful package drawn up next to her body, but so far away, so impossibly far away when she drew back, and then closer but still so far away as she slowly impaled me. It was amazing to see, it was amazing to FEEL her plunging so deep into me, I was almost crying. Then I did start to cry, and moan, and groan, and my cock grew to its full size, right through her fingers, and then she let go of it at just the right time, and my cock swung straight up over my stomach and I blew my load straight up at me. Stream after thick stream of cum flew out, hitting my stomach, my chest, my face, the floor... And then my beautiful redhead lifted my head and cleaned my face with her loving tongue and our mouths swirled together and the salted honey was part of us and we just kissed. Then she drew away, slowly, and my backdoor lover started for herself.

She slowly went faster and faster, deeper and deeper, careful not to hurt me but in her lust she couldn't totally stop and I was again crying in pain and fear and pleasure and she pounded, pounded, pounded away at me until I felt her throbbing and she pulled her self out, out out of my ass and I felt empty and lost , and that snake fell between my cheeks, up my lower back on my spine, and to my ribs, and then I felt it jump up and down and spurt her cum. It didn't shoot like mine, just covered my back and neck, but I knew that there was so much dick that when she was done, you could gently roll her cock from the bottom to the top, again and again, each time getting another dose of beautiful juice. And that's what we did for the next five minutes, me and my crimson lover, just pumping gently and licking and sucking and sharing the liquid honey that oozed and dripped from her impossible tool.

End Part One

*****

Please vote, and tell me why - so I can write better. This is the first time I've talked about my life, and want to do a good job.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Flashbacks Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds