• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Quiet Day at Home

A Quiet Day at Home

It had been Sarah's second day home from the hospital. The surgery had gone smoothly. No complications. The only thing she needed now was some much needed bed rest.

Thankfully, sleeping wouldn't be a problem. She had the whole house to herself. Her husband was at work until 6:00. It was a warm, sunny day in early June, the light pouring into the living room where she sat. Looking over at the clock, it was only noon. The neighborhood was always quiet this time of day; no children running around, no noise from the neighbors. The only sounds were birds chirping and the occasional car going by.

She was enjoying her time off from work, although she didn't quite know what to do with the extra time. She sat in her pajamas, which consisted of her panties and a somewhat loose fitting white T-shirt. With a high of 82 today, pants would certainly be overkill for the occasion. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she continued to surf the internet as she had been doing all morning.

To help with her recovery, the doctor prescribed a bottle of Vicodin. Beginning to feel the aches and pains come back, she took one. The pain began to ramp up a bit, her back tightening as she gasped suddenly. She thought for a moment, deciding "well, if it's getting worse now, I'm going to wish I took two in about 5 minutes here", and then she took another pill.

Trying to distract herself from the pain, she continued to surf the web. After refreshing some of her usual sites, she started to click around on some photo-blogs. She soon found her way onto a page of a photographer who seemed to specialize in erotic lesbian photo shoots. One picture in particular caught her eye. A slender, scantily clad redhead was on all fours, looking like a predator at her blond partner. Topless, the blond was arching her back on a bed as the redhead kissed her midriff with her tiger-like eyes peering up. The blond's lips were parted, her eyes closes, with her head rolled to one side. She seemed to be sighing with pleasure as she submitted to the redhead, forgetting all worries in a place where everything felt right.

Sarah imagined what that would feel like...to have such a gorgeous young redhead touch her in all the right ways. But as she drifted off into her fantasy, so too did her mind start drifting away from consciousness. Getting up, she staggered into the bedroom, collapsing on the plush bed. She pulled the soft blanket over her, and laid her head on the feather pillow. She had never known comfort like this before. With the dose of painkillers she took, there would be no fighting it. Nothing would be waking her anytime soon. Within a minute, she was out cold.

About 15 minutes later, a knock came at the front door. It was Jeff, her intern from work. Last night, she had called the office asking him to drop off some paperwork for her to sign the next day, although she had clearly forgotten that he was coming today.

"Sarah?" he called.

No answer.

He knocked some more.

No response.

He turned the knob. It opened, and he peeked in.

"Sarah?" he called again.

Seeing as how he had been working with her for nearly a year now, he saw no harm in coming in for just a moment to drop the papers off. He entered slowly.

Glancing around the living room, he saw the laptop computer open with erotic lesbian pictures displayed. "Oh goodness" he thought, imagining why his boss would be looking at such things. His face reddened.

He looked down the hallway, and as if acting of someone else's accord, he quietly began walking down the hall. He just...wanted to tell his boss that he had brought her things over. That's all.

As he passed by the bedroom, he noticed her in bed, fast asleep. She was flat on her back, with her slender, tone legs protruding from the blankets that she lay under. The same legs he had frequently admired as they extended from a pencil skirt at the office. Except, this time, they did not have a pair of black leggings covering them. They were bare and exposed, a tenderness exuding from a woman he had known for her confidence and seriousness in business. He approached the bedside. His boss, a slim beauty with long blond hair and soft skin, lay there looking like she was in a coma. Her image was mesmerizing, and his brain began going off course. He stood there, pausing, thinking, and contemplating for what seemed like seconds, but quickly stretched into minutes

After a long while, with a moment of hesitation, he reached his hand out to touch her shoulder. She didn't seem to notice. He touched her one more time, this time whispering "Sarah..." in a hushed voice. She did not respond. Next, he grabbed her shoulder more casually, beginning to shake it. Still, nothing. He then said her name at a full volume. "Sarah!" he said sharply, trying to wake her now. Not even a stir. He then shook her arm once more, this time with the fullest intention of interrupting her slumber. Her deep breathing didn't even stop for a second.

"Sarah!" he said, using a raised voice this time. He grabbed both of her shoulders this time, shaking with full force. It was absolutely no use. She was not responding in the least.

A dirty thought crossed his mind. He paused to think once more. He hesitantly reached out and touched her exposed leg. It was firm, but surprisingly soft. Just as before, and just as expected, she had no physical response to this. He suddenly became excited. VERY excited, in fact. This time, he used both of his hands and ran his fingers across both of her legs simultaneously. Still, nothing. This was enough proof for him.

He stood at foot of the bed, leaning over at his waist, and resting his chest on the bed. He continued to run his fingers along her long, feminine legs. A moment later, he slid his hand underneath the blanket, up past her thighs and began touching her on the abdomen. She breathed a long, quiet sigh at this, and his heart began to race. While continuing to touch her leg with one hand, he slid his other hand underneath her T-shirt, feeling her tight abdominal muscles loosen as he stroked her. He began running his outstretched fingers in a slow circular motion on her body, as her breathing lengthened and deepened.

His cock started to enlarge as he realized what exactly he was doing. He was no longer capable of forming rational thoughts. He was doing this. He was touching his boss in ways that he had only fantasized about before. Before he knew it, his hand on her leg slid up further, massaging her upper, inner thigh. Her leg moved, and he froze for a moment. Her eyes didn't open, and her body was still relaxed. Convinced that there was no way she would wake up, he continued, grazing her stomach with one hand, and feeling her sensitive legs with the other. He ran his nails along her midriff, and she seemed to purr like a cat, lifting her arms up to grant further attention from her master. As she did so, he dragged his fingers up to her sternum, his thumb and pinky resting on her firm breasts. "Oh my god", he thought. He could feel her breathing now, her chest rising and falling with every stroke his fingers made between her cleavage. Whatever his intentions, she hadn't stirred yet, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. He concluded that he had absolutely no reason to stop.

Leaning in, he inched his face closer and closer to her lady parts. Passion flooding his brain, he placed his lips on the outside of her white panties. Closing them on her clit, he could hear her lips open and sigh with pleasure. He quickly noticed how wet she had become, the moist fluids soaking through her panties. However, this only further enraptured his desire to please her body, and he slowly and softly kissed her again. Her tender bits moistened with every lick of his touch, and, still asleep, she involuntarily opened her legs further.

She moaned softly, and he continued to stroke her legs, stomach, and arms, making sure every few seconds that she had not awoken from her coma. After several minutes of warm and comfortable pecks at her pussy, it was clear to him that she was not going to wake up, and even if she did, she wouldn't dare stop what was happening.

Her butterfly was soaked entirely through her panties by now. He pulled the bottom of the panties aside and continued kissing, his lips now directly making contact with her wanton vagina. Reacting, she re-adjusted her position, moving her arms and rolling slightly onto her side. He froze again, nervous that she was going to wake up. But as she rolled onto her one side, she lifted her left leg from its position and rested it on the side of the bed. This re-alignment gave her assailant much easier access to her inner thighs and lady-regions, a privilege he was surely to exploit shortly.

He continued by stroking her moist cunt with his tongue, with more disregard for the chance that it might wake her. Throwing caution out the window, he rationalized this action with his desire to see her feel pleasure, even if it meant he might be caught in the process. Who knows? Being caught might even give him more value as an employee.

She moaned as he continued licking, and he kept brushing his fingers up and down her soft and relaxed body. He felt that his cock was now engorged with anticipation. In a swift movement, he slipped his pants off so he could touch himself as he continued pleasured her. As he licked her pussy and began stroking his member, she let out a deep sigh.

Sarah was still asleep, but she was having a very sensual dream. She dreamt about being serviced by a young, hot redheaded woman. The same one, in fact, that she had been looking at online before she went to bed. The redhead threw her hair back, locking eyes with her prey before she leaned over and nibbled at her tight midriff. Sarah's mind drowned with feeling, rolling her eyes back in ecstasy as the young woman dragged her fingers over her naked body and gently pressed her mouth against her moist clit.

Sarah's dream went on like this in her own fantasy world as Jeff continued to give her oral service. While she would be unable to physically awake, the impulses inside her would guide her body. She began stroking herself, just as the redhead in her dream was doing to her. She moaned out loud with every brush of her cunt, the moans coincident with the tongue strokes that the thin young woman was giving her.

She then ran her hand slowly, yet sleepily, up and down her chest and abdomen region. Her pelvis began a subtle thrusting movement, as Jeff continued to glide across her with his mouth. Opening her legs even wider, her pussy juices started to smother his face. Lavishing in her fluids, he ran his left hand up to her right nipple and started squeezing it, just as the redhead in her dream pinched the same nipple. She sighed with relaxed pleasure, and he picked up speed and enthusiasm as his member grew more and more engorged.

Soon, her moans became audible with each breath. Her entire body tingled with sensation, and it felt like the gentlest wind was stroking her like no mortal could. The his cock swelled, and it was clear that he would not be able to contain himself much longer, a beautiful nymph's body writhing to his touch. But, wanting to satisfy his boss first and foremost, he slowed his own ascent.

He moved his right hand up to her free nipple, and began rubbing it together with her other excited button. His strong hands gripped her breasts, pulling her body down slightly to let his tongue dive further than ever down her pussy. The strokes of his tongue began to accelerate, as her kegels seemed to tense and relax as quickly as her chest was rising and falling. Her clit swelled with anticipation, the redhead in her dream nearly making her explode with the rapidly increased massage of her pussy.

Jeff started to lose control of his own bodily impulses now, moaning with each exhaled breath as Sarah's body writhed, her subordinate between her legs. Her body was a volcano about to go critical, her magma pulsing on the brink of eruption.

Her pelvis thrusted with every lick, every kiss, every touch of Jeff's tongue now. Squeezing his superior's nipples, she let out a sharp "OH!", her pussy imploring him to keep going. Her voice emanated as he happily obliged her request, re-doubling his focus on her vagina. "OH! OH!" she breathed out. Jeff paused, clearly teasing her now, before beginning again. "OH! OH!!" she yelped, louder now, her brain scrambled with her need for more. The redhead in her dream played with her button, joyously taunting her prey. Sarah was incapable of coherent thoughts, but the animal inside her was begging her predator to release her from this euphoric torment. Jeff buried his head in her thighs as he picked up speed with his tongue. "OH! OH!! OH!!" she let out, as the redhead ravenously feasted on her at last.

Her body tensed. Her lungs froze. She could feel everything at once, the sensations inside her swelling for release. "OH! OHH! OHH!! OHHHHH!!" she moaned as her hips began convulsing, finally letting go of everything pent up inside of her. Her spasm lasted several seconds as Jeff pressed his face further into her. He continued to stroke her abdomen with one hand as he stroked his stiff member with the other.

As he thought of her body writhing with pleasure just moments before, it was only seconds before he was about to gush. He stood up quickly, racing over to the side of her bed. Looking at her beautifully soft face, he thought of her bodily satisfaction as he pointed his swollen cock at her ajar mouth. He masturbated over top of her, the thought of her waking up with cum in her mouth hours later motivating the motion. As his heart-rate quickened and his muscles tensed, he imagined himself in her office, her laying on her desk bottomless and begging him to fuck her. His mind racing with excitement, he sharply breathed in, feeling his fluids peaking on the edge of release. "OHHHH!" he sighed as he finally shot his load on her, spraying her in her mouth as the high velocity stream ricocheted off of her cheek onto her chest. It dripped down her shirt just as it glided down her face onto her pillow.

Sweating, naked and standing above his boss, Jeff's mind began to realize what had just happened. There was no undoing it now. Not wanted to have her wake up and be forced to explain just what the hell he was doing there, Jeff quickly went to the foot of his bed and began putting his clothes back on. Once fully dressed, he reached for the documents that he brought over, and carried them to the living room. Looking once more at the nude women on her laptop, he left the papers on the desk in next to the computer. With one last glance around the house, making sure he didn't leave a trace, he approached the door. "Although," he thought, "I DID leave a trace of something with her". The thought simultaneously excited him and scared him, as he hurriedly left her house.

Around 6:30, Her husband came home, waking her as he walked past the kitchen. Stirring slowly, she awoke with a salty tang on her lips. "Wow," she thought. "These drugs really have a strange effect. I wonder if I'm de-hydrated or something?"

For some reason, she felt a sensitive tingling throughout her body. A sensation so nice that the next day, she took two more Vicoden, hoping to feel just as amazing after her nap as she had felt the previous day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Quiet Day at Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds