• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sunita Gets Hired as a Maid

Sunita Gets Hired as a Maid

12

Ram's friend Bahadur had called to say that his sahib would meet and interview Sunita on the coming Sunday. On Saturday evening, Bahadur had come over to Ram's workshop while she and Ram's wife, Anu, were serving tea to all the men folk. He scribbled his employer's name and address along with a mobile number and gave it to Sunita, telling her to be at that address early Sunday morning.

Sunita had been very excited about the possibility of being hired by Bahadur's boss, but as Sunday drew closer, her nervousness was beginning to peak. She kept asking him all evening about his boss; what kind of a man is he? Is he strict? Does he have bad habits like drinking and womanising? Will she get a room to stay or will she have to travel every day? How many people live in the house? Does he travel? Does he throw many parties? She asked whatever came to her mind and Bahadur was patient with her, realising her anxiety and feeling for her.

She badgered Anu as well. But her sister-in-law was pragmatic and told her not to jump the gun. Maybe she wouldn't get the job. Anu told her that she must feel comfortable in the gentleman's presence and be conscious of any nasty traits that he may display or even hint at. In fact, the more Anu spoke the more edgy Sunita got. So she retreated to her corner of the house and debated the endless possibilities with herself.

Sunita realised that she wanted the job desperately. She was hoping for three things: that her potential employer was a nice man, that the pay would be reasonable, and that she would be offered a room to stay in. She was not worried about the amount of work or even the nature of work she may have to do; she was confident of being able to tackle her responsibilities professionally and well.

Unsurprisingly, she was unable to sleep the night before her interview, catching only fleeting moments of shut-eye. She got up early, long before Ram and Anu on the Sunday morning. After completing her ablutions, she started getting ready. She dressed carefully and smartly, wearing her best saree and finest blouse, with matching sandals. She combed her long black tresses of hair and wrapped them neatly in a tight bun on top of her head, pinning it into place. She took a comfortable shawl to wrap around herself, an expensive one that her father had bought for her when he went to city once from the village.

Twenty minutes after the crack of dawn, Anu woke up just as Sunita was ready to leave. The girls whispered to one another so as not to wake up Ram on this early Sunday morning. Anu wished her friend and sister-in-law the very best, placed a small red dot of powder that she pinched off the small shrine they had in the house on her forehead, hugged Sunita and walked her to the door. As she stepped out into the Delhi winter, she suddenly had a panicky burst of anxiety that she had to stamp down on in her mind.

She had decided to take an auto-rickshaw to the South Delhi colony where Bahadur's boss was staying, not wanting to mess up her clothes and hair travelling by bus. In any case, she wasn't sure what the frequency of buses was going to be this early on Sunday, or whether she'd have to change lines or not. She certainly didn't want to be late, having decided that 8 o'clock was a good time to arrive for the interview. She wrapped her shawl tightly around herself, covering her head and gave the auto-rickshaw driver the address.

Thirty minutes later, having driven through relatively empty streets, Sunita passed the luxury five-star hotel where Bahadur and his employers worked; she knew the house was close by. In another five minutes she had alighted from the scooter-rickshaw, paid the driver, and walked into the lobby of the apartment. She had arrived earlier than expected so she sat down on a sofa that was placed in one corner of the lobby. There was nobody else there, which surprised Sunita because Bahadur had mentioned that a security guard would be present and had been told to expect her in the morning.

She spent another fifteen minutes in the lobby observing the chic finishings in glass, chrome and wood, the artfully placed decorative items, the plush and thick navy blue carpet, and the warm ambient lighting. The security guard then came in through a door at the back and told her he'd been having breakfast but had seen her on the monitors that displayed feeds from security cameras across the building. He had been expecting her and now suggested she proceed up in the elevator.

Sunita got into the lift, pressed the penthouse button, then turned to the mirrored wall behind her to check that her clothes weren't awry and that her hair was neatly in place. The elevator rose silently and she continued priming herself because it stopped equally silently and the door slid open without a noise. When they began to close slowly, she saw the movement in the mirror and turned hastily to slip a hand between the doors, causing them to reopen. That's when she saw him.

Tall, not completely white complexion, thick and fairly long hair with curls around his neck, casually dressed, and a hint of a smile playing at the corners of his mouth. As soon as she faced him though, he seemed to freeze completely. Almost a minute went by when this man just kept looking at her. Sunita began to feel a little uncomfortable, not sure if he was the person she had come to meet. She was also unsure about what to do or say next. He was a good looking man, but good looking men weren't always good people.

When he suddenly rattled off a couple of sentences in English, all she understood was "Good morning" so she responded but in such a nervous and muffled voice, she was sure he hadn't heard her. She quickly fumbled with her hand back, dove her fingers into it and pulled out the scrap of paper that Bahadur had passed on to her. She tried to smoothen it with her fingers and then thrust it towards the man, who took it from her and read it. He seemed rather surprised as he read the note containing his name, address and phone number and Sunita was now certain that she'd come to the wrong place. But just as her tension was about to get the better of her, she blurted out her name and followed that up in her broken English with a string of words mentioning house-maid, interview, Bahadur..., anything that she felt may be relevant.

And finally understanding dawned on that handsome face looking down at her from his height. She breathed a deep sigh of relief as she caught the light of comprehension on his features, and then he was talking all over again. In fact, he kept saying sorry and apologising which once again made her nervous, but he also had a smile on his face now. He talked about breakfast and after a brief embarrassment when Sunita thought he wanted her to cook immediately, he led her back into the elevator and took her out for breakfast in his very plush and fancy car.

They drove almost silently to a nearby market where he bought them omelettes and bread and glasses of hot tea. She was almost happy but too afraid to let herself enjoy the moment for fear that she may be misunderstanding all these events that were unfolding so swiftly. But soon after their breakfast, they went back to his apartment and this time he asked her in. Sunita quickly glanced around and saw how beautiful and clean and neat everything was, then they stepped out on to a terrace where he sat, and asked her to sit as well. She sat on the floor in front of him and they talked.

Her confidence came back gradually and with it, her ability to string words together in coherent sentences returned as well. She kept looking at his face as he spoke, bathing in the deep baritone of his voice, letting her eyes absorb his masculine features, observing the tautness of his chest and muscles through the tight t-shirt that he wore, watching his beautiful lips move as he talked. Once, very briefly, she thought his eyes strayed to her chest and she wondered if her cleavage was visible but was too embarrassed to set right the pallu of her saree while he watched.

And then suddenly she had the job! Starting immediately. She even had her own room with an attached bathroom. When sahib brought up the subject of salary, she told him that whatever he decided would be fine. There was a strange feeling, a very strong emotion that had set her heart thumping, unable to explain this sudden sentiment that she felt towards her new Sir. She was very touched with everything he had just given her, almost like a new life, a life she had dreamed of when she left the village that early winter morning two years ago. The emotions were so strong and she had no way of expressing them to sahib; her eyes began to water so she looked away briefly, blinking away the tears. Then she turned to face him, bent down to touch his feet, thanking him, then straightened up quickly and set off to get her things from Ram and Anu's house.

Sunita had told sahib that she would be back in a few hours, and he said that would be fine and that he'd wait for her to return.

He had insisted that she take an auto-rickshaw, even gave her money for the fare but she decided she had enough time to take a bus to Anu's house and then take an auto back. She wasn't trying to save the money; she just wanted to sit alone and think about this wonderful man she had just met and the almost saintly things he had just done for her. On the bus, she could be by herself for at least 45 minutes, and she wanted to savour them.

After getting on to the bus, for which Sunita had to wait for just five minutes, she bought her ticket and went to the back where she found a seat by the window, alone. Immediately she let her thoughts go to her new sahib; she wasn't sure how to pronounce his name but that didn't matter. He was her sahib. She thought of him sitting out on the terrace in his chair and her on the ground almost at his feet. She thought of a moment when their eyes met; a casual glance on his part, but the memory of the intensity of his dark eyes caused her heart to skip a beat. She reached down to raise the neckline of her blouse to hide the tell-tale flush spreading across her chest. As she did so, her fingers almost imperceptibly grazed her breasts and Sunita's nipples hardened at just that slightest touch.

Horrified, she glanced up, making sure nobody had noticed, but the bus was almost empty and she went back to her thoughts; now bordering on the erotic. She wondered what it was about him that was causing such a raw and visceral reaction in her. She looked out of the window and tried to compose herself, smoothening her saree and running her fingers over her hair. And as she did that, she couldn't help but imagine what it might feel like to have sahib's fingers in her hair, his hands caressing her throat, his fingers tracing her lips as she suggestively flicks her tongue over the tips of them.

Sunita felt a warmth infusing her entire body, not sure whether her panties were wet. "What is wrong with me? I'm behaving as if I'm an oversexed teenager, when in actuality I'm an adult woman", she thought to herself. She thinks back and realises that she has never had such an intense physical response at just the sight of a man. She knows that just the sight of him has caused a burning under her skin (and now she's sure, between her legs).

Sunita began recalling the physical attributes about the man that had just changed her life and tried to fathom whether that was a part of what was causing her to feel the way she was. A strong athletic build : broad shoulders, moving down to his strong chest and his bronzed, muscular arms, thick black hair with silver at the temples; dark brooding eyes; full, sensuous lips framing beautiful white teeth. And what a sexy charming smile...In her mind, with her fingers Sunita traced his shoulders, down his muscular biceps to his tight forearm and...

She was thinking about the rooms of the master's house, him and her alone in a room together. She remembers the bed clad in simple white sheets and a fluffy white comforter. He was standing in front of her wearing a T-shirt, jeans and in bare feet. Suddenly, losing complete control of her thoughts, her eyes shut, head resting on her forearms over the back of the seat in front of her, she imagined herself kneel in front of him, touching his ankles and feet. She day-dreamed of her hands slowly travel up his firm, brown calves, squeezing gently as her hands make their way up along his thighs. Barely able to control herself and her runaway thoughts now, she sees herself unbuckling the belt around his waist, unzipping the fly and pushing his jeans down around his ankles. She pictures him step out of his jeans, and as he does, his body comes forward and her lips makes contact with the bulge in the front of his underwear. With a moan, she pushes her face into his crotch and releases the hot breath she's been holding back for what seems like an eternity.

Almost unaware of the reality rushing past her outside the window of her bus, Sunita dreams of signalling to her master that she wants his cock filling her mouth...now...As he leans down to push off his underwear, she runs her fingers through the thick black pubic hair that surrounds the base of his penis. He tosses his underwear aside and he's fully erect now and the sight of his cock standing at full attention is pure magnificence.

Wanting to give her new benefactor the ultimate pleasure, Sunita now dreams of easing him towards the bed and watches as he lies back in a semi-reclined position with his elbows supporting him. She sees herself kneeling in front of him and taking his shaft into her mouth, thinking that it feels so good to finally have her lips wrapped around it...She imagines swirling her tongue around the tip, gliding her tongue along the length of it, caress his testicles with her tongue and fingers. Her hands travel up his thighs and over his abdomen. She fantasises about him reaching down to open her blouse and push the brassiere up, then firmly squeeze her breasts with his strong hands. She dreams of how her sensitive nipples have been aching for his touch and as he kneads her breasts and rolls her nipples between his fingers, he brings her to orgasm. Her eyes don't break contact with his as her body contorts with pleasure...dreams and fantasies.

Oblivious to the physical impact that these pleasure thoughts were having on her body, she pursued her wild and vivid thoughts; in her mind's eye she resumed sucking and licking his cock, taking it as deeply as she could into her mouth and throat...quick, short strokes...long, slow, swirling, sucking motions. She knew how his balls would start to tighten as the pulsations begin in the shaft of his glorious cock. She looks up at him to witness the expression of pleasure on his face as he fills her mouth with his hot cum. She stretches herself to believe that once the convulsions of his body subside, she will close her eyes as he pulls her into an embrace, gently pushing back her hair and kissing her on the cheek.

The tinkle of a bell signalling another stop on the route awakens her from her reverie. Now, Sunita can feel the heavy moisture that has soaked into her panties, the insides of her thighs making a squishy sound as she adjusts herself on the seat. She's two stops away from Anu's house; a new life about to unfold. She knows she's just had a fantasy, fully conscious of the fact that she is a maid-servant and sahib is of a very different and far more superior class. She will not allow her dreams to come in the way of her work. Work is worship, her teachers in school always told her.

But now she had to share the excitement with Anu, and soon after rush back to her new job. They didn't have much time together. While Sunita packed her meagre belongings into the old suitcase she had brought from the village, she told Anu everything she could about the man, his good lucks, his politeness, his smile, his eyes, his house, his car, their breakfast, her room, the terrace on the house, the bus number to the apartment, the hotel in which he worked. She was excited, a little anxious, perhaps a bit frightened; but most of all, excited. And then she told Anu of her day-dreaming in the bus.

Anu told her to be cautious and not to fantasise about her new boss, a foreign master, however much of a gentleman he apparently was. And also to protect her from any emotional trauma, Anu told her to focus on her work and not on the man. Sunita hurriedly finished her packing, hugged Anu goodbye with promises to meet as soon as she got her first day off, then stepped out of the house and flagged down an auto-rickshaw. She lugged her suitcase into the tuk-tuk, then squeezed herself into it and gave the driver her new address. As he wound his way through the sparse Sunday traffic, her thoughts went back to her new master. What a handsome man, she thought, wondering how they would communicate with her limited knowledge of English and his of Hindi. She wondered again why she had let her imagination run wild on the bus journey not half an hour ago and her face flushed at the recollection. Then remembering Anu's words, she chided herself and promised to focus on her work and not on the man.

In just over thirty minutes she was at the door to her employer's apartment building. The security guard helped her carry her suitcase into the apartment and let her ride up alone. Once again, Sunita tidied up in the mirrored walls of the elevator before stepping out on to the floor that housed her master. Suddenly she had what came close to a panic attack, wondering if she would be able to work to her master's satisfaction, hoping that he wasn't too impatient with her, wondering if he really was a gentleman like he looked, thinking about what else could go wrong, hoping that he liked her as much as she seemed to be liking him. Focus on the work. She gathered herself and walked to door.

Just as she was raising her finger to press the doorbell, she noticed that the door was open; it hadn't shut when she left and sahib hadn't obviously bothered. Not knowing whether she should ring the bell or not, she pulled up her suitcase which inadvertently knocked against the door which silently pushed open. So she stepped in, unthinking for the moment, pulled her luggage inside and shut the door behind her. Sunita looked straight out through the glass wall in front of her but couldn't see sahib on the terrace. He wasn't in the main living area either.

The bedroom was off to the side of the living room and she glanced towards it. She walked towards the room and saw that the door was ajar but there was very little light inside. The curtains had been drawn, leaving just a crack in the folds through which a sliver of light filtered through; the rest was cast in shadows. As she reached the bedroom door, Sunita heard a soft that seemed to come from the bed; she paused adjusting her eyes to the near darkness inside, listening carefully in an attempt to determine what the sound was. Several seconds of silence passed and she was about to speak when she heard the soft rustle once more. Again, she hesitated. For a second she thought she had also heard something that had sounded like a moan. For an instant she felt a panic, fearing that something was wrong with him. But, for reasons, she did not actually understand, instead of speaking, she moved closer, quietly.

The shadows that filled the edges of the room, as well as the fact that she was behind him, kept her from his field of view. Cautiously, she crept closer. With a feeling of trepidation, she peered over the top of the bedside table lamp next to the door. What she saw in the soft glow of light took her by complete surprise. Her master was lying on his, naked with his hand wrapped around his cock. It was hard and swollen and at the very tip a drop of wetness glistened.

To say she was shocked would be an understatement. But as she watched his hand slide up and down his shaft what she felt, replacing the astonishment was arousal. It was, she thought to herself with whatever lucidity she was able to garner, an incredibly erotic sight. She realized that she should probably say something or do something to let him know she was there, but she did not. Instead, she stood perfectly still, barely breathing, and watched fascinated as he continued to stimulate himself with long slow strokes. His cock was very swollen and the moisture at the tip increased with each stroke he took. Her mouth began to water and she felt a tingle in her nipples and a moisture beginning between her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sunita Gets Hired as a Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds