• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Submissive Mind Ch. 01

A Submissive Mind Ch. 01

12

Preface. The story did not happen, but I based all of its characters on real people.


Alex was in his final year in college when he met Anya and Natasha. The girls were both exchange students from Russia; they were both three or four years younger than Alex. He hasn't met them properly, but couldn't help noticing them.

Anya was the hottest of the two. She was a tall blonde with a gorgeous rack and mid-sized but perfectly round breasts. She also apparently enjoyed accentuating her nearly perfect figure by wearing tight jeans that emphasized her hips and butt.

Alex didn't see her smiling or laughing a lot, she had more "bitchy" attitude somewhat, probably already getting tired of random guys asking her out. That was her only major flaw, so Alex would give her nine out of ten after taking a good look at her. At the same time, to his surprise, Alex has never seen her with a guy, despite her hot appearance.

Natasha wasn't so tall as her friend (though not exactly petite). She had dark brown hair, relatively small breasts (B cup, most likely), and a small yet firm butt. Alex guessed the girl was into sports - and later found out that he was right when he saw her name on the college track and field team list. She didn't dress so provocatively, instead preferring long skirts and dresses. Alex also had a feeling that she used push-up bras so that the difference in breast size with her friend was not so apparent.

Her personality was what made her shine, though. She was fluent in English, easy-going girl who smiled a lot. She quickly found some friends but preferred to stick with Anya most of the time. Alex would rate her as a solid seven. Maybe even eight - if only she would dress better.

The week before this happened, Alex's professor, Dr. Smith, finally introduced him to the girls. Dr. Smith said that the girls have some trouble coming to grips with his lectures because some things were explained differently to them in high school (probably that was is Russia, Alex supposed), so he wanted Alex as one of his best students to explain several concepts to them.

Girls were very friendly and said that they were looking forward to meeting him. They decided it would be best if he would meet them in their dorm room on Thursday evening for a couple of hours. They also offered to order some drinks and take-out food, which was nice of them.

While thinking about hanging out with the girls, Alex considered if he should make a move on either of them. It sounded not very professional to him - after all, he was expected to help them. Also, if he would choose one of them, the other one would probably be not very comfortable.

On the other hand, his experiences in college so far have taught him never to underestimate his luck, especially with girls. So he showered beforehand, wore fresh new boxers, and checked that he had a pack of condoms in his bag.

"Hi, Alex!" Natasha opened the door. "Hi girls, " he shouted so that Anya could hear him. "Hi, nice to see you again, come on in," she replied. Natasha was wearing a white sleeveless top with a V neck and a mini skirt - not too short, but shorter than he was used to seeing on her. He took off his coat and entered the room.

When he saw Anya, he was momentarily startled. She was wearing very tight jeans shorts and a crop top, which exposed her midriff very nicely. Even more, her top was quite thin, so her black bra was visible underneath it. "Dear God, this girl does have a body to lust for," thought Alex. But, as he remembered he was here for a valid reason (and also that he was older and had to look cool), he asked the girls if they were ready to start.

"The food is still hot, and you're probably hungry, so let's eat first, " suggested Natasha. Anya nodded, looking at Alex. Alex agreed. So they moved to the table.

Alex looked around. The room was tidy, so it was apparent that girls live here. He also noticed some of the clothes he saw on Anya earlier.

They talked a little. The girls loved the college but haven't made any friends yet. Anya asked Alex if he lived in the dorm - he told them he did, but he was now renting an apartment with his friend. She then asked him if he had a girlfriend. Alex told her he broke up with his girlfriend month ago.

Alex then asked Anya if she had any hobbies. "Nothing serious. Though I draw sometimes." "She's pretty good at it," said Natasha. "Anya, show him the thing you drew yesterday." Anya hesitated, but Natasha insisted.

Anya stood up. Alex watched her as she went to get something from the cabinet, wiggling her hips. She bent over, so Alex had an awesome view of her ass. Alex didn't notice this before, but the shorts exposed a little of her buttocks, so not much was left to imagination.

For some reason, it took Anya quite some time to find the drawing. While she was still searching, Alex looked around. Among other things, he noticed a deck of cards that they likely used not long ago.

Finally, Anya came back. "Here." The drawing was quite lovely - it was a portrait of a girl. She bore some resemblance to Natasha but didn't look exactly like her.

Alex praised the drawing (to Anya's delight) and asked if the girl was someone Anya knew. "No, it's just my imagination. Natasha sitting in front of me added some inspiration, of course."

He kept the conversation going for a while. Then Alex remembered about the cards.

"So, I see you play cards? What is your favorite game?" - "Well, we play different ones. My favorite is poker, " Natasha answered him, finally taking part in the conversation. "I've played a lot of poker during my days in the dorm, " Alex said. "Though to be honest, most of it was strip poker, " he continued, trying to make his voice as playful as he could. Though it was not true, he thought it would be fun to watch them react.

The girls both giggled. "I've never even known the rules of strip poker," Natasha said enthusiastically. "Do you strip if you have no money to bet?" - "Well, there are many variations to the rules. We usually used the simplest one. There's no money involved, the person with the weakest hand has to strip. And if we were playing for dares, the person with the strongest one is the one to make a dare." Alex improvised.

"So this way it is mostly a game of luck," said Anya. Alex nodded. "Did you lose very often, Alex?". That was an unexpected question, but Alex replied: "Well, not much. I consider myself quite lucky." "Interesting, because I do too, " Anya replied. Then she paused for a moment, apparently thinking if she should say what's on her mind.

"How about we see who's the luckiest?" Before Alex raised his eyebrows in surprise, she continued: "But of course, we keep our underwear on, that should be just a game". Well, that evening has just become much less dull, Alex thought.

Of course, he would prefer the girls to strip completely, but that wasn't the right thing to suggest right now. Maybe, he thought, at least one of them will agree to this, especially, he thought, because girls are usually quite interested in his fit body. "Well, why the hell no, " he said, still trying to look cool.

"What about you, Natasha?" "Only if we don't go beyond our underwear, I'm shy." Alex nodded, smiling at her.

Anya moved her chair; Natasha sat on the couch beside her. Alex took his place opposite them. He was casually dressed, wearing a blazer, a shirt, and jeans.

"It looks like you have three items of clothing on you," said Anya. "To make things fair, we won't take anything off the first time any of us loses." Alex thought it seemed reasonable, so he agreed.

The first draw was very unlucky for him. He had nothing after the cards were dealt, so he discarded them all and only got a pair of jacks. Both girls had better cards than him.

"Blazer off," Natasha said teasingly. "As you say, my lady," Alex replied. He was still in a pretty good mood despite this little mishap. As he stood up and unbuttoned his blazer, he noticed Natasha biting her lip while looking at him. He guessed she was imagining him without his clothes already.

On the second draw, he managed to get a straight. Both girls had pairs, but Natasha only had queens, while Anya had kings. "Oops," the girl said, "you will get to see something next time." She moved in her place, straightening her back.

Alex dealt the cards. This time, he and Anya both had two kings, while Natasha had three nines. They didn't discuss what to do in this case beforehand, so everybody agreed just to skip this round.

Anya was dealing next. As she looked into her cards, she smiled and said she didn't need to discard anything. Natasha was clearly less happy with what her friend dealt her. After Alex said he had three of a kind, she just placed her cards on the table without opening them and turned to Alex.

After hesitating for a second, she smiled playfully. She slowly lifted her top and took it off. Alex always loved this exact moment - the girl bending her body before him to let him look at her underwear. Usually, it meant he was going to have sex shortly.

It has immediately become apparent that she was not using a push-up bra - her breasts were not that small after all. Indeed, they were quite firm and seemed to fit her body type very well. She was wearing a solid dark velvet bra, which looked stunning on her.

She put her top next to her and removed her hair from the cleavage. She then brought her chest up, while turning a little. This way Alex had the best angle to look at her boobs.

He felt that his cock had started filling with blood. As he admired Natasha's body, Anya apparently knew where to look. She had noticed a small movement in his pants and gave Alex a smirk.

"Do you like her breasts, Alex?" Anya asked. "Yes, they look incredible." "Wait until you see Anya's," Natasha said jokingly. "Not a chance," her friend replied, also smiling.

"What do you think about my stomach? Anya says it's too muscular." Now it was Natasha who asked Alex. "No, I actually like it. It shows that you care about your body." He always had a soft spot for sporty girls and seeing that Natasha was quite fit and even had some abdominal muscles visible did impress him.

"Now you are making me blush," she said while indeed blushing a little.

Natasha was the next dealer. Alex almost got a straight again. He discarded the fifth card, but the luck wasn't on his side this time. He dutifully waited while the girls made their turns and as he saw they both had something better, he knew he had to take off his shirt. He stood up and started unbuttoning it.

"Nice body." That was from Anya.

"Thanks." Alex smiled. He was used to girls complimenting his body, but the fact that Anya liked it still came as a pleasant surprise. But she was still completely clothed while also being able to lose one time without taking anything. And he was only one loss away from losing his pants, so he hoped her winning streak would come to an end.

"Someone goes to gym from time to time, I guess," Natasha said with a delightful giggle. "Can I touch your muscles?"

"Sure, go on." Alex was actually turned on by this. Natasha also stood up and moved closer. Her hand touched his chest. Then, after hesitating for a couple of seconds, she started slowly moving it down.

Alex flexed his abs. He wanted this cute girl to enjoy touching his body. After all, that's what strip poker is for.

"Natasha, you are embarrassing our guest," her friend chimed in. "No, it seems he likes it." "Yes, Anya, I'm all right with that."

As her hand was moving closer to his belt, she moved closer to him. Alex stared down at her breasts. Her bra didn't fit too snugly, so he saw some skin underneath it. As he looked, he felt his erection coming back.

Natasha apparently noticed this too. She stood back and looked Alex in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"Everything is OK, relax. Let's continue playing, I hope I will finally make your friend lose." Alex replied.

And he was lucky indeed. Next time, Anya only got a pair, which was beaten by Alex's two pairs and Natasha's three of a kind. She smiled a little while Alex fantasized about her taking off that top. He even started thinking about how to compliment her breasts.

Unfortunately for him, he was the one with just a pair next time. Both Anya and Natasha had three of a kind.

Natasha was not trying to hide her delight that it was he who had to take his jeans down. Alex stood up. He didn't pay attention to his crotch, but it was now evident that his penis was getting more and more erect lately, despite the girls keeping their clothes on. The bulge was clearly visible to both of them.

"Someone's excited," Anya said. "Let's see it," she added.

For a girl who doesn't know him, Anya's behavior was quite naughty, Alex thought. Either she likes him, or she enjoys that the tall and handsome guy is taking his clothes off for her.

So it was time for him to take off his jeans. Not how he expected this to turn out, but he took his chances. He tried imagining he is on a beach, so pulling down his pants is entirely natural. It didn't help - he had an erection, and both girls were starting at his crotch instead of undressing themselves.

He undid his belt, then his zipper. The girls now saw the boxers he was wearing. Natasha smiled again.

His jeans were tight, so he had some trouble pulling them down because his cock was now quite hard. He had to move it out of the way with his hand.

When he finally managed to do this, it bounced up - clearly to both girls' excitement. He finally took his jeans off and stood with his hands by his sides, trying to guess if the girls liked what they were seeing.

"How big is it, exactly?" Anya asked. "What?" Though Alex understood what she was talking about, he decided to ask anyways. "Your cock, silly." Alex thought that he was in no position to lie. "Just above seven inches." Anya didn't reply, probably content with the answer. Alex wondered if she would like it if he took off his pants.

The girls were both still staring at his crotch. He couldn't quite control himself, so his cock was trembling from time to time. Seeing as they apparently loved the view, he pretended to set his pants straight, while at the same time pulling them down a little. This way he exposed a patch of his pubic hair as well as the muscles on his lower abdomen. He waited while the girls looked at him for a while, then sat down.

"So, that's it, " Anya said smiling. "We're both luckier than you, I guess. Come on, we really should study." Alex felt down - he was hoping to see at least one of them down to her panties, and instead he only got to see Natasha's bra.

Anya stood up, only teasing Alex with her shorts. "Well," she said smiling, "are you going to dress up, or you are more comfortable like that?"

He then looked at himself, sitting there only in his boxers, seemingly so close to having sex with one of those girls. He had to do something.

"Wait!" he said, without even knowing what to say next. Both girls looked at him surprised; Natasha even opened her cute mouth a little waiting for what he was going to say. Alex tried to make up something, but hasn't come up with anything better than that: "What about we play one more time?".

"But you're already naked," said Anya, who has clearly understood what he meant. Maybe she wanted him to say this?

"No, I'm in fact not, as you see - I have my boxers on." Natasha looked stunned; Anya was calmer, but she was also surprised.

"I don't know if we should do this, Alex - we barely know each other, and you are offering to show us your privates?"

"Yes, but only if I lose, remember?" Alex said, now being sure they will agree.

Anya showed Natasha to get closer. She whispered something into her ear, and then Natasha replied her in the same way.

"Ok, but on one condition - you won't hide anything with your hands, and we'll get a good look." Alex made a silent sigh of relief. He just cannot lose this one.

"Of course. In fact, I'll even let you touch it if you want," he said seeing that Natasha still looked unsure.

"Wow," Natasha said. "I cannot believe you're doing this."

"Well, I do still think I'm lucky, so I'm willing to risk it, " Alex confirmed. In fact, by now he thought that if he wins he gets to see one of them stripping one more time (and then maybe more? They clearly are into it).

The other outcome is that he loses, and the girls will see his cock. This way, he supposed, there's a good chance they will become aroused, and something good will happen. He even thought he had a decent chance of a threesome.

"Ok, it's a deal then," Anya said. Alex has already noticed how Natasha always looked up to her friend, leaving the final decision to Anya. He wondered if they are just friends, or if there's something more between them. Anya took the deck and shuffled.

Suddenly, Alex felt very nervous. Only now had he realized what he has gotten himself into - if they win, he has to strip for girls who he barely knows, who are also younger than him and likely less experienced (well, he wasn't exactly sure about Anya).

For a moment, he thought that Natasha may even be a virgin - that would make it even more embarrassing for him. So he should win this one.

Two aces. That's good, thought Alex, there's a decent chance at least one of them has worse cards. He discarded three other cards. Nothing. Well, he still had those two aces.

Next was Anya's turn. She also discarded three cards, so Alex already felt better. After Anya had glanced at her new cards, she looked at Natasha.

"And you?"

"Nope, I'm all right," she said. Damn it. She even couldn't properly hide a happy smile. Alex became very nervous, by now he was almost sure that this was a big mistake.

"So, are we opening now?" she said, and after a pause, "because I have a flash."

"Nice," said Anya. "And I have three jacks. What about you, Alex?".

Alex felt that his mouth had dried up. And he was probably blushing because Anya immediately started smiling.

"Show us, Alex!"

"Well, a man has to know how to lose, you are lucky indeed." His voice was trembling. Natasha sat there just staring at Alex, probably not being able to believe what was happening. Alex slowly stood up, desperately trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Wait a second, " finally said Natasha as she moved on the couch closer to Anya's chair - so she would get a better view? - "Go on."

By now, Alex's cock was standing up. Once the fear was gone, he has suddenly found out that he is quite excited to do this. He even fantasized about showing his cock to girls a couple of times. Though, of course, in fantasies girls were immediately very impressed and started to give him blowjobs without asking.

In reality, there will be no such thing - that he understood entirely.

Alex pulled his pants down a little, exposing his trimmed pubic hair and the very base of his penis. The feel of an exposed skin made him even more aroused, so now his cock was very tightly pressing against his pants.

Both girls' eyes were focused on the bulge in his boxers. Alex saw Natasha biting her lip again. Was she indeed dreaming about seeing Alex naked? If so, her dream was about to come true.

He finally reached down in his boxers with his hand, holding the cock close to his body. Then he slowly pulled his pants down with another hand just enough to release his penis. He removed his hand from the cock, leaving it standing there for both of the girls to see. His cock was almost fully erect, so the head was clearly visible by now.

"Wow, you're uncircumcised, " said Anya. "I mean, I'm used to this, but I have heard that most of the guys in America are."

"Well, do you like it better?"

"Yes, uncircumcised cocks look more natural, in my opinion."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Submissive Mind Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds