• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Taste of Incest - Honey 03

A Taste of Incest - Honey 03

123

Author's note: The following stroker is probably mostly fictional. All sexual participants are living, conscious, made-up humans aged 18+. Tags: sisters, mother-daughter, bisexual, lesbian, group sex, mature, toys, high school. If you object to such, please stop reading. Nobody here is named Honey. Reading prior chapters is recommended but not mandatory. Enjoy!

*****

A Taste of Incest: A Taste of Honey #3

(Sisters and mothers and more, oh my!)

*****

Long, lean Ron strapped a school bookbag onto his nasty little Honda 55cc moped and rolled away from Piedmont High on yet another smoggy early 1970's suburban Los Angeles afternoon. Two-mile-high mountains loomed behind him, the forested peaks hidden by putrid ash-thick air.

His thoughts swirled. Not about the past school day, but about the near future, his music, a real motorcycle someday, and sex. Mostly sex now.

Ron putted down the wide boulevard past the school zone, past strip-mall shops and housing tracts, toward affluent Vishnu Hills, the faux-New-England district of pricey professionals and their backyard pools. Leafy trees hovered over estate houses of carefully-tended comfort. Lean European import cars spotted immaculate driveways. Tennis and golf were in the air.

Ron Carson grew up more modestly but was growing relaxed in this tony setting, home of chestnut-haired Judy Elliott, his first real girlfriend. A quite surprising girlfriend, with hot girlfriends of her own, girls Ron knew thinly and now deeply. Girls that filled his dreams as he filled theirs.

Bipolar dreams, yes. His home life was Hell or a close suburb thereof. His school life was Purgatory. His after-school-life was fucking Paradise.

Judy had given him a house key. Ron regularly walked into sexual sessions at her dentist-father's home. His after-school ritual: head to the hall bathroom; undress, sponge, and dry-off with all due haste; scoot to Judy's chantilly-lace bedroom and see who was doing whom ahead of him. And who he could slide into with grace and aplomb.

Sometimes he saw the king bed filled with a daisy-chain of blonde Heinecke sisters Faith, Hope, and Ann feasting on each other's delicious pussies, or tanned Judy and foxy blonde Ann hotly 69ing, or Hope slurping his (and her) tasty girlfriend Maria's glorious Mediterranean body. And maybe another of their circle sat naked in a nearby easy chair, observing and jilling-off.

"FUCK - I am glad to see you, Ron."

Fingers dripping from her soaked pussy gestured him forward. He humbly obeyed. How could he refuse the lady?

Maria closely surveyed her tall young lover. Not-quite-scruffy black hair. Intense olive eyes. That scald scar on his chest. Ugly black-framed glasses that he removed. The tight muscles of a cross-country runner. She smiled.

Judy's expansive bed was filled with a tangle of cute-as-a-bunny Judy and Saxon sisters Hope and Ann shifting and slurping energetically. Maria, a future lead medical researcher, was the moment's self-fingering observer. Maria's nipples burned into his eyes like foglights. Her taut legs opened for him. Her dark muff's vertical lips smiled damply to him.

"Ron? Please?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Maria Sabbatini was Ron's other girlfriend, and Hope's. Ron and Maria shared many school lunchtimes in the supply room of a vacant chemistry lab, rolling naked on a secreted blanket, hungrily slurping each other's taut bodies with horny teenage abandon. He should not have been surprised to have first found her at Judy's; she was another Piedmont Glee Club girl.

"I'm so fucking lucky!" Maria thought. "Ron is such a gem. And Hope." She loved their fingers and tongues and attitudes and tastes, and Ron's cock.

Ron gazed at his holy Minoan priestess - that is how he saw her, with a snake wrapped around each enticing arm, a gold choker adorning her slim neck, her naked breasts standing proud.

He dropped before her on the Afghan rug. Their eyes locked. His fingers cradled her head; their lips joined, their tongues tangled. He traced her body, down her neck, her shoulders and arms, her sides, her thighs.

His hands reached her full young breasts. His lips followed, and worshiped the soft sweet flesh, the inch wide dark areolas topped by half inch nipples, the sweaty valley between her marvelous mounds, the nurturing nubs. She moaned and wrapped greedy arms around him.

Ron leaned forward and suckled firmly. His hands moved down her perfect torso and waist and hips; he cupped her bubbly buns and pulled her closer. She moaned again; her arms crushed him.

"Oh fuck!" Maria breathed to herself. Her half-closed eyes barely registered Judy and Ann lying between Hope's spread-wide knees furiously tonguing her well-loved blonde pussy.

Ron pulled back and squatted between Maria's precious thighs.

He kissed her right knee, and up along the top and then inner surfaces, and teasingly around her fluffy black muff, just around, not closing in... He kissed down the left thigh, and her calf. Her scent left him nearly drunk.

He looked up into her shining face. "Yum."

He kissed her foot. She giggled. He licked her toes. She moaned. He held that foot and moved his mouth to the other. He slowly sucked each toe individually. Maria steamed. His mouth moved up her right leg, briefly paused to lick behind her knee, then up her thighs, and beyond.

He planted a kiss on her lavender-scented navel. She grunted. Her fingers tangled in his scalp. She dragged his head up to get his attention.

"Ron? Please?" He was such a tease!

"Yes, ma'am." This was so much fun!

His tongue moved south, across her curly minefield, down to her molten core. Her legs and soul opened to him. His tongue probed, teased, taunted. Slowly around her waving outer labia. Down the slit to her tender taint. Back up, tantalizing her fluffy inner lips, and a dash into her tight tunnel to sop-up spicy juices and test her depths. And then a circumnavigation around her insistent clitoris.

"Oh fuck, Ron. Oh..."

Judy and Ann had trained him well in the arcane art of pussy licking. Draw mathematical equations around that clit, boy, they told him, with proofs and diagrams. Write cryptic alphabets. Don't forget the punctuation.

Ron inscribed a mystic language around Maria's love-button, punctuated with tongue thrusts deep into her love tunnel. She sang a low song of pleasure. He knew how to stroke her. Damn, he was as good as her Glee Club partner Hope! Her thighs tightened on his head. Her body rang with joy.

Ron felt motion, and hands, and hair. And a mouth. On his cock.

He glanced down from Maria's pussy and saw Hope's blonde head on his thigh, her lips wetly sliding along his blue-veined shaft and enveloping his angry mushroom head. He glanced over his shoulder at the bed. Ann's tanned athletic body was perched atop Judy's straining face, her red mouth pressed into a tight OH, eyes closed, cheeks dripping with female juices, panting, surging.

Ann was much too young for a heart attack. It must be insane ecstasy.

Ron resumed his attack on Maria's dark womanhood. Hope's oral efforts did not distract him. Not much. Well, only a little. He redoubled his mouthwork.

Maria soared beneath Ron's tongue and lips. Oh, how he dragged across her clit! Oh, how those fingers pressed into her, opened her, caressed her velvet passage! Oh, the thunderbolts of passion! Oh fuck. Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!!

"OH FUCK, RON, HOLY SHIT, OH FUCK, OH, Oh, oh, ohhhh..."

Maria shivered, shook, sweated, and swore. Electric waves jolted her classic chassis. "Oh fuck, I love this," she thought. Other thoughts bled away like sweet wine.

Time passed. Ron's mouth brought Maria down to mere calm ecstasy. Hope's mouth left Ron's unfulfilled cock and joined him cheekside in lapping-up their girlfriend's secretions. Their tongues danced timelessly around her wiry muff.

"My turn now," Hope murmured to Ron. She purred like a tiger.

She pushed him back on the hand-woven rug. Her hourglass form straddled his young hips. Her steady hands stroked him, aimed him, slowly and firmly inserted him, pressed on his chest as she reefed onto him, clenched into excited fists as his rigid ramrod invaded her, grabbed his shoulders when their pubes met, fully engaged.

"OH FUCK, RON!"

He had grown used to that song.

"Hey, my turn too!" Ann's impatient voice rang out. She rolled onto the rug.

Maria slid from the easy chair and crawled on the bed beside Judy. They embraced, stroked, and watched the action on the floor.

Ann swung a tidy leg over Ron's eager head. He gazed, enraptured, as her complex wet pussy sank onto his long, willful tongue. She felt his mouth muscle probe her, more deeply than her sisters, more strongly than Judy or Maria. A man's tongue. A heat pulse moved through her body. Oh fuck...

Ann leaned forward. Her lips captured her older sister's nubile nipple. She suckled one succulent breast, then the other. Ron's hands held Ann's only slightly smaller boobs, caressing her soft, yielding flesh, stroking across her diamond-hard points, squeezing, close to abusing.

Hope rode Ron's hot hammer slowly at first, then faster, more insistently, even desperately. Damn, his cock felt great inside her, filling and fulfilling her! Damn, her little sister sure knew how to nip and tweak her nipples!

Ron's tongue worked magic on Ann's pale pussy. He felt her muscles tense; she rolled into a long, low-level orgasm. Hope's blurring, jackhammering hips had him at the edge of ecstasy.

Now was the time. Ron's right index finger brushed his joining with Hope to gather a dollop of fuck juice. He slid that wet digit into Ann's rosy backdoor.

The effects were immediate.

Ann howled and flooded Ron's face with her organic broth. She reflexively twitched; she pinched one of Hope's glorious niblets and bit the other. Hope squealed and slammed down onto Ron's groin. Her vagina convulsed around his curving meatstick.

That did it. Ron spasmed and spewed what felt like buckets of venom into Hope's depths. His long tongue speared into Ann's mysteries. A tsunami of lust rolled over the three and washed them out to sea.

Their holy triangle held together. The sisters' tongues trilled and tangoed; neither wanted time to resume.

Ron was a good man at age 18 and we all know you can't keep a good man down. Ron did not say down. His cock, still inside Hope, grew and hardened again. Hope's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck Ron, that feels so good," she whispered.

"Hey, it's still my turn," Ann grumbled. She pushed at her older sister. "Get down now, Hope. Get back." She pushed Hope again and moved her pussy off Ron's face. "And you! You're going to fuck me!"

Hope slid back. Rom rolled over and rose to his knees. Ann scooted onto her back between them. She looked at her boyfriend, her sister, her lovers.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Such an insistent girl! Her knees spread.

Hope grinned evilly as she lowered her soggy, dripping, cum-soaked pussy to her little sister's mouth. "You love this soup, don't you, Ann? Oh. Oh..." Her taunt faded as Ann's mouth massaged her sensitive slash.

Ann's wet giggle was smothered by Hope's luscious labia. The giggle became a melodic groan when Ron smoothly impaled her. Now it was Ron's turn to lean forward and worship Hope's lovely St Pauli Girl breasts. He suckled the twins gently; he pumped Ann's tight pussy slowly. There was no hurry. Judy's mom would not return home for at least another hour.

*****

That was a typical after-school study session. Repeat three or four times weekly, with slight variations in personnel. See what I mean about Paradise?

Even Paradise has gaps. Judy lounged reading on the porch swing when Ron rolled in one afternoon. He knew what that meant. It was That Time Of The Month for Judy and most of their playmates.

"Partly it's because we're all so close, me and Maria and the sisters and a few girlfriends, and we're all on The Pill to keep our periods regular," Judy had explained. "So we're, like, synchronized. Just means we need to change tactics a little."

The change of tactics: Nobody went down on a bloody pussy. Nobody licked Ron's cock clean after he had fucked such. And they fucked outside on plastic pads beside the swimming pool, weather permitting.

The routine changed drastically the day Judy's mother Muriel Elliott walked in on a sweaty strap-on session. [See the previous chapter for details.] She found them, and lectured them - and joined them. The mother-daughter bonding was quite entertaining. Oral-genital bonding, yes...

Things got even weirder later that day when Dr Ted Elliott, respected dental surgeon and community leader, stumbled into the room. As if the conjunction was not weird enough already!

Dr Ted saw naked bodies on his marital bed. He saw his wife laying on her back with their daughter sitting on her face, riding her probing tongue. He saw Hope and Ann, the younger Heinecke sisters, suckling at his wife's and daughter's breasts. He saw tall, lean young Ron crouched between his wife's inviting thighs, his butt in the air, his tongue buried in Muriel's altar of love. He saw Faith Heinecke working a lubed strap-on in and out of Ron's anus.

Dr Ted blinked.

Judy saw him first and squealed. "DADDY!"

Muriel briefly dropped her face from her daughter's mons veneris. "Hello, dear. Wait just a minute, okay? Keep going, kids; I'm almost there."

Ron did not dare abandon his efforts. His wet fingers double-shot Muriel's nether holes. He slurped more insistently. So did Hope and Ann, bringing Muriel to a frantic fever.

"...ah, ah, ah... Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah... AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! AAAHHH!!"

Muriel howled into her daughter's sweet pussy. Judy screamed with joy at her mother's mouth work. Ron grunted, and spewed sticky froth on the bed sheets, driven by Faith's appliance pumping his rectum and her hand fiercely stroking his cock.

Dr Ted blinked again.

"What is this, dear?"

Muriel stopped convulsing. The kids crawled off her and sat nervously watching Dr Ted. Muriel sat up and glanced at her husband.

"So you gave up on San Diego too, honey." It was not a question.

Muriel rubbed her face and licked her lips. Ah, her daughter tasted wonderful! She took a towel from the bedside table and dried her face, hands, boobs, and groin. She slid from the bed and stood naked before her suited husband.

"Muriel, I really-"

She crossed his lips with her index finger.

"Shhh, dear, there's nothing to worry about."

She spoke without taking her eyes from his.

"Kids, it's time for you to go clean up. Now."

They took the hint. All the young people hopped up and dashed down the hallway to take turns showering. Faith and Hope decided they needed to go home - after a nice slurpy good-bye. Judy kept Ann and Ron from dressing. She dragged them naked to her bed.

Judy sat cross-legged in Ron's lap like a tantric icon, impaled on his revived cock. Ann's head nestled between them and licked at their joining. Judy spoke softly between kisses.

"So what's with... y'know... ahh..." Ron asked; Judy nipped his nipple.

"Mom's never been afraid of Dad. She can do what she wants; her family has money. Dad's always been, I don't know, sort of... well, kind of a Yes, Dear guy." She nibbled his other nipple. "A lot worse than you."

"Huh, what do you-"

"Oh, shut up. You know enough to do what you're told but you have your own ideas too. Dad just lets Mom push him around however she wants."

The term wimp had not yet appeared in USA vocabularies. The term candy-ass WAS in common usage.

Ann looked up.

"Your dad's a real candy-ass," she grinned, then resumed licking Judy's clit and Ron's slowly moving shaft.

"Hey, don't call my dad names," Judy said, slapping Ann's ass. "Ouch!"

The sudden Ouch! resulted from Ann's retaliatory toothy nip on Judy's clit.

"Poor baby," Ann cooed, "let Mama kiss that and make it better." Her tongue grew bolder. Judy sighed. Ron sighed too but for a different reason.

"You really think I'm some sort of candy-ass?" Ron's voice was low.

"No, no," Judy groaned. "You're a fucking GREAT ass, a cute ass anyway, and a great cock, but mostly you're a great guy. Oh damn, Ann, if you don't quit that I'm gonna... I'm gonna... oh fuck, Ann, oh fuck..."

Judy groaned again, the long, lusty sound of an extended climax. Ann licked steadily. Joan's cunt muscles squeezed Ron's thick cock but not quite hard enough to trigger an eruption.

"Geez Louise, that was great," Judy gasped. "You guys are the best. I love you both so much."

On her knees beside the still-joined tantric lovers, Ann held and kissed both.

"Judy," (Ann's tongue brushed Judy's mouth), "Ron," (Ann nipped at Ron's upper lip), "you are my best friends ever. Well, my sisters, y'know, they're my sisters, but I really love you two!"

"I've never known girls like you before," Ron said. "Well sure, I've known you," (Ron pulled Ann's face to his and kissed her), "sort of, for most of our lives - but not like this. Damn, I love you!" He pulled them both close.

Ron turned his focus to Judy.

"I love that you tricked me into this. I love to fuck you. I feel best when you're wrapped around me and I'm deep inside you, so warm, so full."

He was still deep inside her, and hard. He hugged her close, eternally, and then reached for Ann. Their eyes locked.

"I love how you feel and how you taste. I love 69ing with you, feeling your tight legs by my head, your soft boobs, your slow mouth on me, your pussy on my mouth, all of you. I love how we fit that way, like puzzle pieces."

He kissed Ann deeply, timelessly, and then pulled Judy into their kiss.

"And I love to watch you girls together. Hey, any of you, it's so fucking sexy, fuck yeah! But I can see you're best friends and you'll do anything for each other. You're like yin and yang. I love to see that."

He zeroed-in on Judy again.

"Yeah, I do what I'm told here. And yeah, I have my own ideas. I have an idea right now. I'm going to fuck you."

Judy tightened her legs around his waist. He bent forward and straightened his legs - and Voila! They were in the classic missionary posture.

And they did fuck. Ann crouched beside them, stroking their bodies, kissing them, pinching nipples, and otherwise being a pleasant bother.

And Ron did speed up and clench and grunt and cum, and deposit a satisfying stream of spunk deep into Judy's medicated womb.

And they were satisfied. For now.

They lay together for minutes and then fell apart. Ann did a fast oral cleanup of Ron's cock and a longer, more thorough cleanup of Judy's pussy before returning to Ron. He endured her for minutes and then held her head.

"Enough there. I know what you really want." He reached for Judy, lying beside him. "And you. You want it too."

Holy circles. Triad daisychains. Both directions. So yummy.

*****

Muriel Elliott, now wearing only a thin Thai silk robe, found them in this position. She admired the view.

The three young adults throbbed, and came, and fell apart. Muriel sat cross-legged on the bed beside their sweating, dripping bodies. She stroked her daughter's firm thigh and Ann's lovely breast. She rubbed her fingers along Ron's finally-drooping cock.

"Well, kids, I think we'll have a little change of protocol here."

Her gaze moved from face to face.

"You've all done very, very well so far. You're discreet. You don't scare the neighbors. You don't gossip. Ron, I know you don't brag, because if you did, the rumor mill would be running wild. Stay that way. You girls are all on The Pill. Stay on it. You don't fuck around with anyone but Ron. Stay with him. He's worth it."

Ann stroked Ron's slowly-reviving cock.

"He's been my hero for a long time." She rolled to kiss his lips. "Me and my sisters' hero." She bent to his groin; she swallowed his cock and then pulled back. "A long time."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Taste of Incest - Honey 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds