• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Office Xmas Party

Office Xmas Party

I had been looking forward to this party for a while now. The last few parties I went to single, but now I am with my stunning girlfriend Zoe. I can't wait to show her off to my work friends and also to this one co-worker Jason.

Jason is an arrogant prick who always seems to put me down and show me up for no reason. He always got on at me for being single and claimed I couldn't get a girl, accusing me of being gay. I told him I'm bringing my girlfriend to the party this year. All he did was laugh and walk away.

On the night of the party I got ready pretty quickly, so I just watched Zoe get changed. She called me a perv as she was rummaging through her wardrobe naked. I had already told her earlier I wanted to show her off a bit and asked if she could dress sexy. She just winked and told me to wait and see. She put on a sexy black thong and a short yellow dress. It doesn't sound much, but it looked amazing. We got in a taxi and went.

On the drive over Zoe asked me what I meant by showing her off. I said I meant for her to dress up a bit and flirt with my work friends as she does with my other friends. She just winked again. She loves to flirt with my normal group of friends and I don't mind one bit. I'm not the jealous type as long as I like who it is she flirts with. But since Zoe came over my parents for 'family game night', she has been even more flirty with my friends. You could say she was pushing the boundaries a bit. Just last week I caught my friend playfully smack her ass and for her to then push it further by bending over the table and asking if that's all he's got.

On arrival we walked into my boss's house, greeted by him and his wife. They made niceties and said we both looked great. My boss is great, he is an old guy with a kind heart. I don't think he liked inviting the staff round every year for the party, but he felt it necessary to throw a Christmas party. His house was huge, not quite a mansion, but bigger than I could even dream of owning. We mingled around with all my friends and they loved Zoe. They were joking with her that they thought I made her up.

A few drinks in now and Zoe was tipsy, very much a lightweight. Zoe danced and flirted with my friends, she was the life of the party. Then out of the blue Jason came over and introduced himself to Zoe. He said that we were real buddies at work and he had been looking forward to meeting her. The prick was acting like Prince Charming. I didn't even think he turned up, he must have came in late.

He and Zoe were now chatting away like they have known each other for years. Here I thought me bringing Zoe would shut him up and I could be smug for once, but now he somehow turned it around again and he is now openly flirting with her. He is talking about office stories about me and him being best buds, which was obviously all bullshit. But Zoe didn't know any better and to make things worse she was now flirting back since she believed me and him were 'best buds'.

He took it up a notch as he asked her to dance. She loved to dance and readily agreed. They danced together a little closer than I liked. I saw him paw at her ass through her short dress. She was giggling away whilst she was being groped and turned to wink at me thinking I was enjoying it. I did ask for it after all in her eyes.

They finished dancing and came back over to me for a drink. Jason was complimenting Zoe on her dancing skills, which led to compliments of her body. He then stated that he loves Zoe's ass and boldly spanked it right in front of me. Zoe bent a little and made an 'oooh' sound. She then went on to explain that she works hard on her ass in the gym and loves the compliments. Jason continued to push it and said the hard work shows whilst rubbing it slowly and spanking it again. Zoe was eating it up, she even turned to me and said "I can't believe you are letting your friend spank me." This stunned me a little, I knew she was joking because she thinks I like it, but the words cut through me. Before I could reply Jason said "not to worry, he loves it really." He then asked if he could see her toned ass, "as the hard work will look better bare." Before she could answer he had already began to pull up the back of her dress. He got it right to the top of her hips, exposing her sexy black thong to him. She just giggled away, having a blast but not stopping him. I saw a few looks from my friends across the room, they were grinning and joking, I guess at my expense. I wanted to just stop it, the humiliation, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Jason spanked her ass a couple more times whilst reaffirming that she had indeed worked hard on it. Zoe then stated "I don't know why I'm being spanked, I haven't been naughty." Jason just laughed and let her go. She pulled her dress back in place and continued to chat like nothing happened.

We went to the indoor pool area of the house. I'm sure we were meant to stay in the one part of the house, but being buzzed we couldn't care. I laid down on a lounger and Zoe sat on the end, next to my feet. Jason took his shirt off showing his ripped body. He asked Zoe if she wanted to take a dip. Zoe stated the obvious and said she didn't have her bathing suit. Jason pulled his jeans down and jumped in the pool exclaiming he didn't have his either. Zoe looked at me for permission, I said it was up to her. She smiled, stood up facing Jason, pulled her dress up and off and jumped in the pool. I was mesmerised by her body as she stripped, forgetting the situation, until she made a splash in the pool. Then reality set in and I realised that my enemy at work was now swimming with my girlfriend dressed only in a small thong. Jason commented on her breasts, saying they are the best he has ever seen. She thanked him, but disagreed saying she thought her nipples were too big. She stood in the shallow end lifting her boobs up showing Jason her big nipples. I love her nipples and never got why she thought they were odd. Jason came close to her to examine her nipples, he expressed his appreciation for them saying they are perfect. He asked "may I?" Zoe bit her lip and nodded whilst staring at me. Jason began massaging her boobs and playing with her nipples. Zoe was still looking at me, still biting her lip, she was super horny now. Jason began to suck on her nipples, she held his head to her chest and moaned. Eye contact with me was now lost. She had lost control. She was straddling him whilst making out, until my boss burst through the door. My boss started laughing and came over to me and slapped me on the shoulder saying he didn't know I was into that.

The moment for Zoe had gone and she wanted to leave. She smiled a thank you to Jason and proceeded to get out of the pool. Jason got out too and gave Zoe a quick swat on her ass and said next time you can help me get rid of this, pointing to his massive erection in his underwear. I gave her my jacket and put her dress in her bag. I thanked my boss for the party and we hurried to leave. Everyone else had gone home already and we got into a taxi for home.

Once we got home Zoe sat me down and apologised for going too far. She started to cry. I hated it when she cried, so I said don't worry babe, it's ok. Just to calm her down. But she took that as a go ahead. She thought I meant I was ok with what happened. She was happy again and asked if it turned me on. She stripped naked and knelt down in front of me. She got my hard on out and gave me great head. She got me on the cusp of orgasm and asked again, did it turn me on? I agreed yes as I needed release. She grinned and finished me off, swallowing every last drop.

The next morning in bed, Zoe was still asleep as I was thinking back about last night's events. I didn't know how I was going to face work, face my boss and worst of all Jason. He will be relentless from now on. Also on my mind was how Zoe will now be around my friends. Will her limits of flirting be much more now?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Office Xmas Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds