• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Frat Party Ch. 03

The Frat Party Ch. 03

After we finished what passed for a breakfast, we left the dining hall and the gang spread out to head for our various classes. I had second semester freshman calculus at 0900 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and none of the rest of the gang were STEM majors, so they all went a different direction than I did. Larry, the Phi Sig chapter president kept walking with me, and he was kind of cautious about it, but it was obvious that he was trying to chat me up. He's a solidly built guy, with some obvious muscle, and he kept his hair very closely cropped, Army style. I had never seen him in ROTC classes, but he looked like he could be a veteran. He's about four inches shorter than me, but most of the guys I meet are shorter, and I'm used to that. The problems come when I meet a guy I like but he can't handle my being 6'2" tall, like that's some kind of threat to his masculinity, but this didn't seem to be an issue with Larry.

It turned out that he was an engineering student, civil engineering, so we had something in common; I'm in electrical engineering, and it's a wickedly tough major even at the freshman level. I'm older than the other freshmen due to my Army time, and I've got enough self-discipline to get my work done, but it's still tough, and it has cramped my social life a bit. The upcoming Phi Sig party will be only the third party I've been to all year, and I haven't had a boyfriend so far at York. How Larry could be an engineering student, a senior, and have the time to be a fraternity president was hard to figure out. But it became clear that he was definitely chatting me up when he gave me a quick, unexpected kiss when I was turning into my calc class.

Wow!

I mean, I knew that he was flirting, and I liked it. I might have flirted back a bit, but that was one aggressive move, because we weren't "there" yet, and it totally messed me up for concentrating on derivatives in this class. I started thinking about my promise to show up naked for the Phi Sig party, and all of the eyes on me, but I wasn't thinking about Butch having to do his end of the deal, and strip; all that I could picture was Larry's eyes on me. In my mind, I could see him clearly, while everybody else was kind of a blur. I could picture him walking to me slowly . . .

This was nuts! I'd been naked in public plenty of times, having spent most of last summer at Gunnison Beach, a nude beach in the Gateway National Seashore at Sandy Hook. But Larry's move had my pussy getting wet, and I mean really wet, really fast. I was just hoping that the guys sitting around me in calculus wouldn't notice that I was getting a bit flushed -- I have really pale skin -- or perhaps detect pheromones. My sense of smell was heightened; could I detect a slight scent of my wetness right there in calculus? I wasn't worried about the geek on my right, who didn't look like he'd ever even touched a girl before, but the guy on my left had the look of a man who knew women. Was that a slight smile he gave me when class was over?

I couldn't help it. When class was over, I usually went to the campus coffee shop and knocked out my calculus homework right there, because I had an hour break before second semester physics. Not today! I rushed back to the dorm, glad that Annette had a class right now, because I practically tore off my pants and brought myself to a quick orgasm. And I mean a quick one; I was so turned on it took maybe twenty seconds! All of the other girls were out, so I didn't have to be quiet about it, and I wasn't. A little more playing with myself, and I came again, twice, and they were intense!

A quick trip to the bathroom to clean myself up, and a fresh thong, and I had to hurry to get to class. But even though I had taken the edge off, I was still turned on. I found myself looking around the hallways of the classroom building, trying to see if Larry was there. It had warmed up nicely by the time I had left the dorm again, so I left my vest behind, and my braless tits were attracting a bit of attention from the guys, and a couple of the girls as well, in the hallways. I was wearing a thin grey t-shirt that wasn't see-through, but it fit me very well, and my nips, which are normally soft and puffy and stick out a bit, were hard and obvious.

I didn't have any time after physics to look for Larry, since I had German just ten minutes later, two buildings away. I already speak Pashto and Dari -- the Army put me through intense language training at the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center at the Presidio -- so I had already met York's foreign language requirement, and I was taking German because I wanted to, not because I had to, but I just don't miss class, ever. The sun was out, and it was a nice spring day now, despite the cold start, but my nips were still rock hard, so hard they were beginning to hurt. Finally, by the end of German, they were beginning to return to normal.

I had settled down by now, so I headed over to the coffee shop after German. It was 1300, which made it the second lunchtime rush, for the people who had 1200 classes, and there were some of the gang -- Annette, Megan, Jamie, Jim and Butch -- at a long table near the far right corner. I grabbed an egg salad sandwich and some coffee and joined them. They'd already eaten, since none of them had noon classes, but you know how it is: college students drink gallons of coffee, and if there's one thing that's cheap at York, it's coffee. When the gang's cups are empty, one of us winds up going for a whole tray full of coffee, in the cheap but durable white cups, whose ever turn it is to buy. I take my coffee black -- another habit picked up in the Army -- which makes it simple; I don't have to grab the sugar and creamers strewn around.

Now that I was here, the gang started teasing Butch again about having to pay up on the stripping deal, and he seemed in a better mood about it now than he did earlier. Annette was sitting right next to him, so I didn't try to rag him any this time; now that I knew he had asked her out, I didn't want to be seen as flirting with him in any way. Secretly I was thinking, why couldn't I have made that bargain with Larry instead? I had to turn my thoughts elsewhere, because I was starting to get that tingle down below, and while my t-shirt doesn't hide the outline of my nipples even when they're soft -- and I know the guys appreciate them! -- I didn't want them to harden up again. I like showing off, but I'd rather it be a bit more subtle.

And then Larry showed up. He had never sat with us before -- he is a senior while the gang are all freshmen and sophomores -- but Butch is a fraternity brother, so he had all the excuse he needed. Since we had chatted a bit earlier, it was mostly natural, but he sat right across from me, and I was getting a bit turned on again. If I had worn a looser shirt, I could have leaned forward a bit so it wouldn't be obvious when my nips started getting hard again, but I had picked this shirt out on purpose. Damn it, I was too open a book for him right now!

"You're in ROTC, right, and a veteran?" he asked me after a while.

"Yeah," I replied. "I did two years ISAF," deliberately using that acronym to see if he'd get it.

"Cool!" If he didn't understand the acronym, he didn't let on. "Do you run?"

Of course I ran: I ran all the time when on active duty, and I still run to keep in shape for ROTC. The physical fitness standards are lower for females in the Army, but it was a point of pride for a lot of the women in Basic to meet the standards set for male soldiers, and I did it, and did it easily. "Sure. You?"

"I run most evenings, around 5 PM." I noticed that he didn't say 1700. "Wanna join me?"

"If you think you can keep up." Damn it, now I had challenged him, just like I had challenged Butch. I just hoped that we'd be burning off enough energy running that we wouldn't wind up screwing like bunnies in the middle of the track!

"Track or on the streets?" he asked.

"Either; you pick."

"How 'bout the streets. I'll meet you at your dorm at 5?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Great! I've gotta go, a lot of homework, but I'll see you later!" I wondered if that meant he'd see me at 1700, or he'd really see me at the party, but I was kind of glad he was taking off, because I was getting wet again. Then he stood up, took my hand and kissed it, and before I could say anything, he turned and left.

The gang at the table all stared for a few seconds, and then the questions started up, everybody talking at once, and everybody smiling. "When did this all start?"

"We were walking to class this morning after chow, and he just kissed me when I turned into my calc class. Yeah, we were flirting a bit, but he surprised me."

"And did you like it?" That was Jamie.

"Yeah, kind of," I said, trying to look a bit shy.

"Yeah she did: look at her nipples!" They had gotten rock hard again, and Butch just had to point that out. Annette hit him in the shoulder, and a lot of laughter ensued.

This was turning out to be a very exciting day!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Frat Party Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds