• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunts in My Pants

Aunts in My Pants

123

I always thought my Aunt Susan was hot.

Susan is my mother's younger sister, and kind of a carbon copy of my mom. She is four years younger than my mom and they had always been close. Both attractive, around the same height, maybe 5'5 or 5'6, and both with the same dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and slim, in-shape bodies. They both looked quite a bit younger than their actual ages.

I grew up in a single parent home with just my mother Terri and my sister Anna, who is a year older than I. My name is Chad. I never knew my father.

From the time I was young my Aunt Susan paid a lot of attention to me, and I reciprocated. We got along very well and our repartee was always light and fun, with subtle teasing and flirting. She would say things like I was going to be a real lady killer when I got older, and I was going to have to beat the girls off with a stick, things like that, just to see me blush, and she was never shy about kissing me. When I was a little boy it was just innocent kid stuff, but when I reached puberty I realized that she was an attractive, sexy woman. Throughout my teens I would see her on all the major holidays and would often fantasize about her.

I turned eighteen the week I was to head off for my first year of college. My mother threw a birthday/going away dinner for me and Susan was there. Her husband Ed was off somewhere on business per usual and did not attend. After dinner we were all sitting around talking and sipping some wine and the subject of my music came up. I had a little recording console in a room in the basement and would create and record my own music.

"You're writing your own music?" Susan asked. I nodded.

"Oh yes," my mom said. "It's quite good too, you should listen to some of it. He spends hours and hours down in that room making music."

I looked at Aunt Susan and asked if she would like to hear some of it. She said that she would.

She followed me downstairs and into my music room and I closed the door behind us. I flipped on a small gooseneck desk lamp that lit the room in a soft glow. I fiddled with knobs and put on a piece of music. It was a sultry, seductive, slow bluesy, swamp rock kind of tune with moaning, harmonized guitar and sax licks.

I watched her face as she listened. The song was one of my best, I thought, emotional and played with feeling. I was interested in how she responded. She listened intently and stood stock-still. She said she liked it.

After several minutes of my mood music I circled around and came up to her from behind. I put my arms around her just below her breasts and placed my lips gently on her ear. She stiffened in a rigid form but didn't stop me right away. I kissed her ear and then her neck. She relaxed a little bit and placed her arms over mine. I moved a hand to her breast. She let me cop a quick feel before she slowly pulled my hand away.

"Chad, no, we can't..."

She turned to face me and tried to push me away but I held her. I pulled her close and kissed her. Her lips parted just enough to accept my tongue and we lingered for a moment before she pushed me away.

"No, Chad, stop, its wrong."

"It's not wrong," I said. "I've been jerking off thinking about you. I'm hard as a rock right now!"

"Chad, I'm thirty-six years old, you're eighteen. We can't. Besides..."

She started smoothing her cotton sun dress. I could see her hardened nipples behind it.

"Besides what?" I asked. Her big baby blues looked right through me.

"I have to go," she said, and opened the door and walked out.

--

I went off to college and became pretty busy, and didn't see Susan much over the next year, just once at Christmas. But in the fall of my sophomore year a distant cousin was getting married and we were all invited to the wedding. The wedding was taking place in a town about a hundred miles away so we all reserved rooms in the hotel where the reception was to be held. My mom would share a room with my sister Anna, Aunt Susan and Ed would share a room, and I would have a room to myself.

There was a dinner on Friday night, and the wedding was to be Saturday afternoon, followed by the reception. At the dinner Friday night I noticed that Ed was missing and asked Susan where he was. She told me that he had to work late but would arrive Saturday for the ceremony and reception.

After the dinner some of the party went to the hotel lounge to hang out and drink, myself, Mom, Anna and Susan included. As the alcohol loosened us up, soon everyone was joking and having a good time. Susan and I were again flirting playfully. The crowd thinned gradually and eventually my mom and Anna said they were going to turn in, and left.

I wasn't ready for bed yet, so I invited Aunt Susan to stay for one more drink and she agreed. The place was almost empty and everyone who might know us was gone. We sat at a small table in a corner. We caught up on things like her job and my school, and she of course teased me about girls. We reminisced about other things too.

"Remember that time in your music room? Your music was seductive, and the way you touched me: It felt good, but so wrong."

"I'm not going to stop wanting you just because you say it's wrong," I said. Her eyes were now glued to mine.

"I know," she said softly.

I leaned to her and kissed her mouth and she opened up to me. Our lips parted and our mouths meshed into one, our tongues swirled and danced in a slinky pirouette. My hand went to her breast and her hand immediately grabbed mine. The shaking of her head unraveled our kiss.

"No, Chad, we can't." She gathered up her purse to leave. "I have to go."

"Take me with you."

"No," she said. "I'm going to leave now. You stay here and finish your drink. Knock on my door in half an hour. We can finish talking about this then." Then she slugged down the rest of her drink and strutted out of the room. I admired her ass every step of the way.

--

Thirty minutes later I knocked on the door of her room. The door opened just wide enough to let me in, then closed behind me. Susan stood before me, her hair damp from a shower and plastered close to her head. She wore nothing but a large, white hotel towel that was knotted at her side and it hugged her body from just above her tits to just below her groin. I wanted to chew the towel off of her.

She gripped my hands in hers. "This has to be our secret," she uttered softly. "If anyone ever knew you were here..."

I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead and her temples and her nose and her mouth. "You want me as much as I want you, don't you?" I said, half short of breath.

"I know it's wrong," she said. "But I can't help myself."

Our mouths collided in a burning rush and our tongues resumed their tango that had started in the lounge downstairs. My cock was hard as a rock. Her hands went to my belt and she savagely unbuckled it and then ripped open my zipper as she backed me to the bed. I sat down as she yanked down my pants and boxers in one fell swoop.

"Oh. My. God." she exclaimed.

I grinned. I guess she didn't expect to see a nine inch cock on my narrow 5'11" frame.

"Oh my god," she said again. "I don't know, I may have bitten off more than I can..."

I cut her off by putting my finger to her lips. "Suck me," I said.

"Yes."

She dropped to her knees before me and kissed my cock and licked my balls and vice versa. I massaged her scalp and she slipped one hand between my legs.

"I've wanted this for so long..." I said. "Put it in your mouth..."

I can't describe the bliss I felt when she finally took me into her mouth. Her mouth was smallish but she managed to take half of it in. Her lips and tongue were magic and her hands were experienced. She moaned and made sloppy, slurpy sounds as she sucked. We found a steady groove as I softly swung my dick into her mouth and her head and hands kept pace.

"That's it... Suck that cock."

We increased our intensity and I held the back of her head as I rammed my cock into her, reaching for the back of her throat. Years of my pent-up desire didn't take long to emerge and soon I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna come, Aunt Susan," I grunted.

I discharged a load of cum into her mouth like none other I could remember. It was hot and I felt it rise up, exploding through my shaft and burn on the way out. She took it in her mouth and held her ground through my seizure-like shudders.

When my body finally stopped shaking she was still on her knees. She looked up at me and with the last of my cum on her lower lip, and said, "Chad...whenever we are...uh...just call me Susan."

She unbuttoned my shirt from the bottom up and we took it off. She stood up before me and untied the towel and it dropped to the floor. Finally I was staring at the alluring body I'd craved and would jerk off thinking about. She stepped closer and put her hands behind my head and pulled my mouth to her swollen right nipple.

Fresh from her shower, she was squeaky clean and smelled lightly of citrus, good enough to eat. And that is what I planned to do. I pulled her onto the bed beside me and she sucked my tongue into her mouth, any lingering resistance now gone, and our hands roamed freely over our electric flesh. I kissed her neck and sucked her stiff nipples and my fingers found their way into her clammy clatch. She moaned with joy.

"Yes..." she hissed, "You're finally going to have me. How do you like that, Chad?"

I mumbled something with her tit in my mouth. She grunted when I pushed my hand deeper into her.

"Ugh... I can't believe I'm letting you do this, Jesus, do you have your whole fucking hand inside me? Ugh..."

I moved my face closer to her open twat and as I four-fingered her I chomped down on her enlarged clit. It was already evident to me that Aunt Susan didn't mind it at all if things were a bit rough.

"Oh shit, Chad, that's it Honey, suck me Baby. You came in my mouth, and now, ugh, I'm going to come in yours, ugh...and then you're going to stick that big fucking cock in me and fuck the shit out of me... Oh God...Oh shit..."

I kneaded love her knob with my lips and tongue as I drove my face into her. I pulled my sloppy right hand out of her slippery slot and moved it to her left tit and she instantly grabbed it and put my slick fingers into her mouth. Her groin started a tight, intimate dance with my face as her other hand pulled my head closer. And we danced...

"Oh shit, here it comes, Baby," she hissed, grinding into me. "Eat my pussy, Honey, I'm coming Baby, oh yes, are you ready?...oh fuck..."

As she came into my face she was pounding my head with her midsection and sucking the skin off two of my fingers. She came in a vibrant rush and I swear she could have spray-painted the far wall if my head hadn't been there to stem the flow. She howled and growled and dug me until her thrashing finally ebbed to softer spasms.

"Oh God, Chad fuck me..." she implored.

"Not yet!" I said.

I flipped her over on her stomach in one fast move and climbed on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your ass?" I said. "Your foxy ass has been driving me crazy, and now it's mine. I'm going to lick your fine ass."

"Oh, God," she sighed as I moved down behind her into perfect position.

For the next twenty minutes I licked the rim of her bunghole and tongue-fucked her ass as she moaned and grinded her sweet butt into my face. I spread her cheeks with my hands and stuck my tongue as deep into her ass as I could reach and savored her tasty walls as her sphincter teased my tongue. Her cries were loud and often and muffled by a pillow.

"Oh God, Honey, I can't believe this," she groaned. "No one's ever done this to me before..."

That made me want to work even harder so I slipped a hand between her legs and back into her slippery snatch. That produced a louder grunt of surprise and pleasure and she immediately placed her hand on top of mine and directed my fingers to her hardened love hammer and worked herself with my fingertips. She moved her midsection in a soft, sexy swing, back and forth, alternately drilling my face with her ass and my fingers with her hungry cunt.

My cock was aching for her so I moved up in position behind her and slipped it into her from behind. Our first fuck was going to be doggie style. She squeezed my wiener with her warm, wet bun and I pumped her as hard as I could. She yelped into the pillowcase with every push and within a minute or so I could feel the pressure rising inside me. I drilled her over and over and she kept shrieking, her sopping pussy full of cock.

"Oh shit, what a fuck..." she said. "Ugh, oh fuck, what a cock."

"I've always wanted to fuck you like this," I hissed in her ear.

"Me too. Ugh."

"And now I'm going to come."

"Me too. Ugh."

I growled like a Grizzly as I dumped my second load deep inside her, spurt after spurt, and Susan moaned into the pillow case. As soon as I pulled my oily driveshaft out of her garage she rolled onto her back and pulled my face to hers for a long, sloppy kiss. There was a puddle of her cum on the sheet where her pounded pussy had been. We kissed and talked dirty for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep.

--

Sometime in the middle of the night Susan got up and went to the bathroom. She was in there for a few minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the water running, and I started stroking myself and soon was hard again. She opened the bathroom door a split second before she flipped off the light and I caught a quick glimpse of her sexy naked body as she headed back to bed.

The room was pitch black. Once she was back under the covers beside me I reached over and grabbed her hand and placed it on my concrete cock.

"Hmmmm..." she said.

I rolled on top of her and fed my dick into her thirsty slit.

"Yessss..." she said.

We fucked nice and long and slow at first and no words were spoken, just coos of contentment. I picked up the pace and poked her harder.

"Yes..." she said again.

My lips found hers in the inky darkness and we deep-throated tongues as we fucked harder still. Her noises were trapped in my mouth as I drove my train into her tunnel. When my grunts got louder she fucked me harder, knowing what was soon to come. She let out a muffled scream and bit my tongue when I stuck a couple of fingers into her ass. Our mouths parted but the fucking continued unabated.

"Sorry," she said, grinding me.

"You like my cock inside you?" I asked, pounding her.

"Yes," she said, grinding harder.

"You like my fingers up your ass?" I said, pounding harder.

"You're gonna make me come again."

"Yes."

I gave her a couple more hard swings and there it was, rising up through me and into her. I grunted loud and hard and drool dripped out the side of my mouth as our bodies shook.

After I pulled my dick out of her and rested beside her I heard her chuckle.

"What's funny?" I asked.

Oh nothing," she replied. "Just another puddle on the sheet for us to dodge. But we really need to get some more sleep. Or I'll look rode hard and put away wet at the wedding tomorrow."

"Nah," I said. "You'll be the hottest babe in the room."

"Well, thanks. It's fun being your whore for a night."

We didn't say anything more, but I thought: a night? She's thinking one night? I had other plans.

--

In the morning I was returning from the bathroom when Susan's cell phone rang. She had wrapped the towel around herself and was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked at her phone.

"It's Ed," she said. "Ssshhh..."

I was quiet for a while as they talked, but still being naked, I decided to have some fun and began walking around playing with myself while Susan tried not to look at me or laugh or get mad. I gathered from her side of the conversation that Ed would just meet her at the church and then they would drive back to the hotel for the reception. That was good...he wouldn't be barging into the room on us...so I decided we would have some more fun.

Soon I was quietly dancing in front of her with nine inches of hard cock bobbing inches from her face. Her face alternated between evil frowns and stifled smiles as she tried to finish her call before losing it. She turned away but I grabbed her towel, yanked it off and tossed it across the room. I got onto the bed and from behind her back took her breasts in my hands. She tried to wriggle free but I held her tight and kissed her neck.

"Okay, Hon," she said into the phone. "I'll see you there. Bye." She ended the call and stared at me with a stern look on her face. By this time I was sitting beside her on the edge of the bed.

"Now, don't you get mad," I said, "Or I'll kiss you."

She laughed even though she didn't want to, and she kissed me.

"You are so bad," she said. We kissed again.

"So are you," I replied.

"I know." Then she scooted down onto her knees and sucked my cock.

She gave good head. I held her hair between my fingers as I swung my missile into her mouth. I felt her finger creep into my ass. She filled her mouth and throat with my member and when she knew I was ready to roll she backed off, and then, with just my helmet in her mouth she sucked with all her might, bringing out of me a raucous yell and multiple shots of my love rum.

She rose before me and emptied her mouth of cum onto her nipple and I licked it off.

"Try to stay hard, boy, it's my turn," she said, as she sat on my cock facing me. She stared in my eyes as she moved up and down in sweet friction. I put my hands on her buttocks.

"Yes..." she moaned. "Play with my ass." I squeezed her cheeks and leaned my fingertips into her crack. "Inside..."

I rammed two fingers into her hot hole and she hugged me tight. "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she kept repeating as we fucked, fucked, fucked. Then I felt a rush spill out of her and over my cock and balls as she collapsed on top of me. We didn't move for a while.

--

The wedding went well, and soon after we were back at the hotel in the reception hall. It was a large group, perhaps 200 or so, and we were all at the same table: Me, my mother, my sister Anna and Susan and Ed. The food was fine, the music was good and everyone seemed to be having fun. Susan tried not to look at me but when we did make eye contact she gave me a serious look. Everyone was asking everybody else to dance. I danced with my mom, my sister and a bridesmaid, so it only seemed natural to ask my Aunt Susan to dance, so once Ed was off talking business with some guy I grabbed her hand and pulled her out on the dance floor.

After we were dancing for a minute or two I suggested that we go up to my room.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" she said.

"No, I'm serious," I said. "Let's have some fun. Meet me in my room and we'll have a quickie."

"Chad, please stop. I'm married, you know. I can't walk out of a wedding reception, I think my husband might notice, don't you?"

"Ah, shit, that old fart? He's over there drinking with the boys, look at him. If we're quick, he'll never know you're gone. And if he asks you, just tell him you went to the ladies room and got to talking with the girls."

"You are crazy, you know that?"

"Yeah, crazy about you." Then I put my mouth to her ear and said, "It won't take long. I want to fuck your ass with my tongue."

She pulled back and said, "You really know how to sweet talk a gal, don't you?"

"I know what you like," I said, grinning. The song ended and we began walking back to our table.

"I know," she said softly.

"I'll be waiting for you," I said, and walked away.

--

I went to my room and waited. Each minute dragged along slowly. After about twenty-five minutes I had just about given up on her when I heard a gentle tapping on the door. Through the peephole I saw it was Susan.

I opened the door and she slipped inside. The door closed behind her and I took her in my arms and kissed her hard. Her mouth seemed to resist at first, but not for long; soon she opened to me and my tongue was in her mouth, and then I felt her arms around me, and the kiss became long and savage and she moaned softly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunts in My Pants

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds