• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love

I am an 18-year-old girl. On the curvier side. Attractive but never feeling so because of having not grown into my curves yet. Big D breasts, Yet firm and upright because of my age. Firm ass and legs. Pretty face with long brown hair and green eyes.

I grew up in a pretty normal family. Kind of distant parents. mainly stayed together out of convenience. Never needed anything but never quite got that close family bond that a child always craves... I always knew about this half-brother somewhere in the world but he lived in another state with his mom. That was about to change!

His mom got a new boyfriend and him and Jake didn't get along so they decided it would be good for him to get closer to my Dad. Before he moved in he had been hanging out at the house a lot. He always seemed to look at me like he knew something I didn't and I always seemed to get into some embarrassing situation with me bumping into him or dropping stuff. He never laughed but he always got this smug knowing smile on his face!

First impressions of Jake. I am 5'7 and he is a foot taller than me. Bigger too, not fat just big. He is 23 and has sandy brown hair and the same green eyes as me but more intense.

The day he was moving in I was already irritated from being forced to stay home and help out... or so I acted.

We had already been working for a while when I was moving a box of dvds. I see a porn film in there called," Big breasted sluts" before I can catch the box I drop the movies all over the place.

HEY! Jake says, as he walks over to me. What happened?

I look down and blush.

What you don't ever watch any porn? he laughs.

"NO! I'm not a pervert like you!" I yell.

He pics up the dvd with a mischievous smile looks from it to me. Hey! she looks like you! you both have big TITS!

Before I know it he tackles me to bed and tickles me ruthlessly. Tears rolling down my face I struggle wildly. My shirt rides up my belly. He stops and rubs little circles onto my stomach. He looks down into my face and says, your face is red.

I push his chest. GET off me you freak! I get up and storm towards the door.

Before I get to the door I feel his arm wrap around my stomach and lift me around. He throws me on the bed. I bounce a few times before I feel him straddle me.

Let me up! I say loudly.

He says, "I don't think that is really what you want me to do. Why are your nipples hard?"

My mouth drops open.

Hey don't be embarrassed you just have sensitive nipples. That's a good thing he says with a smirk, "If I felt your panties right now would they be damp?"

I stare up at him in horrified shock and react without thinking I slap him across the face. I see a range of emotions cross his handsome face. He gives me a cruel sardonic smile.

"If you ever slap me again I won't be so nice about sparing your embarrassment and I will pull your panties down right now and spank your ass."

I stare up at him with wide eyes.

"Do you understand me??" His face close to mine.

I nod my head yes.

"Good! Now get up and pick up my movies." as he slaps my ass lightly.

Later that night as I lay in bed across the hall. I can't get my mind off of what happened earlier that day! My nipples are hard and between my legs is damp.

I keep fantasizing about him really having pulled my pants down and spanking me. I have never had anyone talk to me like that! it was so exciting. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep until I relieved some of my frustrations.

I slowly slid my fingers into my panties. I pull the blankets off of me. NOT hoping he might wake up and see what I was doing!

Suddenly as I am really getting into it I hear loud sounds of a porn movie coming out of his open door. I slam the blankets over me hurriedly.

I hear a low chuckle as the music stops, "Good night little sister".

I jump up and slam my door. I hope he didn't see anything... or do I?

First time story writer! Hope you enjoy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brotherly Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds