• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Only Choice

Mom's Only Choice

The tension at the dinner table was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Three weeks ago, Mom found out that Dad cheated on her. There had been a terrible fight, and Mom kicked him out of the house. He had come crawling, begging for her to take him back. Mom gave in, eventually, but she hadn't forgiven him yet. The atmosphere during our first dinner together as a family again was icy at best.

They had met--and fallen in love--in high school. Mom got pregnant with me right after graduation, and they married right away, pressured by Christian parents on both sides. Now, twenty years later, Mom was the CFO of an international business, and Dad was, well, basically the stay at home dad. Since I've been spending most of my days at college, there wasn't much for him to do, of course. That's what got him in trouble in the first place.

"Jake, I'm really sorry for what I did, if there's any--" Dad started.

"Oh shut it, Desmond," snapped Mom. "You already know what you're going to do to make it up to him."

"Isa, please, there has to be something else I--"

"No," interrupted Mom again, irritated. "My mind is set. You agreed to it. In writing." Dad looked absolutely dejected.

I cleared my throat, and asked, "Uh, what are you guys talking about? What's Dad gonna do?"

"Oh, he's not gonna do anything. Isn't that right, my dear?" She sounded as if she were talking to a child.

Dad glowered, and replied tersely, "Yes." He hated it when Mom used that voice, especially on him.

"So what's going on?" I asked, feeling left out.

Mom stood up, and stretched. She hadn't changed since coming home from the office, and still wore her power suit, consisting of a light gray knee length skirt, and white button up blouse with ruffles.

"Mmm, I needed that," she sighed. "Another long day at the office." She walked over, and stood next to me. "Listen, Baby, I have to ask you something."

Without giving me a chance to speak, she swept my plate off the table. It shattered on the floor, cutlery clinking loudly.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

She hoisted herself up on the table, sitting down right in front of me, legs hanging down to one side. I was thoroughly confused. "What I want to ask you, my dear, sweet Jake, is if you want to help me."

I studied her face--framed by shoulder length, smooth brown hair--while she looked down at me from her perch. I noticed her coquettish smile. "Help with what?" I inquired, hesitantly.

The entire situation felt unusual, somehow. Not that my mother had the habit of clearing the table by dumping everything on the floor, but her whole demeanor was different today. More commanding. She lifted her legs, and placed the hose covered feet on the chair, to each side of my legs. Then she spread her knees apart. My eyes were drawn to the spot between her legs, and my heart skipped a beat.

I had a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy. She definitely wasn't wearing any panties. Her smooth shaven lips were puffed up, and glistened with wetness. Between the swollen lips protruded her labia, tempting me with promises of pleasure.

"MOM!" I cried out. Blood rushed into my cock, and I nearly instantly got hard. My mother's body was fantastic, but until then I never looked at her in a sexual way. She leaned backwards, with her hands flat against the table, sticking out her breasts at me, while biting her lower lip.

"You see, your father came to me last night, and begged on his knees for forgiveness." My eyes kept being drawn back to her pussy, and she made no attempts at modesty. "He said I could do anything I wanted to him, he even said if I wanted to I could cheat on him. A free pass, he said."

I was speechless, and my heart was pounding in my chest. She sat up and started undoing her blouse. With every button that opened, more of her breasts came into view. They were round and plump, absolutely gorgeous. "I liked the sound of that, so I thought to myself who I should sleep with." Her dark nipples were poking out, hard as diamonds. "And the answer was pretty easy. Why, it had to be the person in the world I love the most."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Or seeing, for that matter. I've never thought about my mother in that way, but seeing her like this, positively oozing with sex, practically throwing herself at me, tugged at something deep inside my soul. I could smell her perfume, mixed with something more exotic, more musky.

At that moment, Dad coughed, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had completely forgotten he had been there. Mom turned around. "What do you say, Desmond? Do you think I should have sex with our sweet boy, if that's what it costs for me to take you back?"

Dad looked down, and I couldn't tell what was going through his mind. "Yes," he muttered, finally, and Mom chuckled. She reached out, and swept everything off the table she could reach. Plates and glasses shattered as they hit the floor, and the large serving bowl made a loud crash.

"Be a dear and clean that up," she crooned in a fake honeysuckle voice. She turned back to me, took off her blouse completely, and tossed it on the floor along with all the broken shards. Dad got up and left the room.

Mom laid back on the table, and pulled her legs close to her body, presenting me with her ass. The skirt slowly slid up, and I watched in rapt attention as her puckered asshole came into view. It slid up further, revealing once again her wet, puffy lips. Juices flowed freely from her slit, and dripped onto the table. She pulled off the skirt the rest of way, then threw it aside.

"You want to fuck me, right?" Mom asked, and for the first time I could detect a hint of doubt.

"Oh god, yes," I blurted out, without thinking, but it was true. Even though she was my mother, I couldn't help but want to fuck her.

"Then do it."

I needed no further encouragement, and stood up while pulling down my pants and underwear in one motion. My cock sprang free, and it felt good. The door opened, and Dad came back in. He gave a start when he saw me standing there with my pants on the ground, rock hard cock just inches from his wife's dripping wet cunt. He had brought a broom and trash can to clean up the mess.

"Look at how huge his cock is compared to yours, Desmond," said my mother. Dad was standing there, frozen, eyes fixed on the space between my crotch and Mom's slit. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist, and pulled me closer.

The tip of my cock was positioned at the entrance to paradise, and I watched in fascination as my head slowly parted her lips, and disappeared inside of her wet pussy. It felt so good, and I sighed in pleasure. It was a tight fit, but Mom kept pulling me closer, until I was finally in all the way.

"Ho. Ly. Shit," gasped Mom. "This is fucking incredible." Dad started picking up some of the bigger shards, and tossed them into the trash. "Come on baby, fuck mommy. Fuck mommy hard."

I started thrusting, slowly at first. It was absolutely surreal, feeling my cock sliding in and out of my mother's vagina. The perversity of fucking the woman who created me was intense. Every motion was accompanied by Mom's loud, guttural moans.

"Faster, baby, please," she begged, and I obliged. I grabbed her thighs, and started pounding. The few remaining table settings rattled with every stab. "Fuck yes, that's it. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she moaned, over and over. I was already close to orgasm.

"I'm gonna...cum soon...Mom," I panted.

"Don't stop, keep going, baby. Cum in me."

I came, hard. A powerful burst of raw, unfiltered energy resonated through my body, and my cock twitched, and pulsated, shooting my seed deep inside my mother.

"Oh fuck, oh god, oh god, yeeees," she yelled, devolving into a loud, wordless scream, as her body shook with her own orgasm.

I was breathless, and just stood there, processing everything. Mom was lying on the table, laughing a deep, satisfied laugh. I sat back down in the chair, my softening cock exiting Mom's pussy with a squelching pop. She sat up, and hopped off the table, onto my lap.

"That was fantastic, Jake," she told me, and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were playful, her tongue was quick, and I was mesmerized by her passionate hunger. She scooted forward, and my still semi hard cock made contact with her hot vulva. Her wet lips slid up and down the outside of my shaft, and my dick hardened again.

"Mmmm," she moaned, and broke the kiss. "That's the spirit." I reached around, and squeezed her supple cheeks with both my hands. Mom used one hand to guide my cock inside her still wet hole, then sat down on top of it. Instead of bouncing up and down, she just rocked her hips back and forth, gyrating on my dick. It was an incredibly intense stimulation of my still sensitive penis. I cupped her breast, and started playing with her hard nipples, kissing her on the cheek, and nibbling at her earlobe, while I felt her hot, shallow breath against my neck.

"I'm gonna cum again," I told her. She started kissing me again, and gyrated faster, and faster, until I exploded a second time, pumping my load inside her, while her lips were intertwined with mine, taking my breath away.

"Oh god, that was amazing," I said.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life." She stood up, and the instant my cock left her pussy, I missed the feeling of warmth and comfort it gave me, longing to be buried inside of her, forever. "We'll definitely have to do this again, and soon." We kissed again, and then she left the room, still naked.

I was aware of my dad again, who was kneeling on the floor, gathering broken plates and glass. Since I had absolutely no idea what I could possibly say to him at that point, I tried getting up quietly. I was just about to leave the room, when I heard his soft voice.

"Jake, just...treat her better than I did. Don't make the same mistake, ok?"

"Ok, Dad," I replied, and left the room to look for Mom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Only Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds