• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • "Santa's Elves Will Do WHAT?" Ch. 03

"Santa's Elves Will Do WHAT?" Ch. 03

Christmas Eve. In our little town, just north of Boston, snow flew, slanting down in white slashes against the night. But everywhere were lights, electric candles in black windows, bright wrappings of colored lights around evergreens in front yards, vertical rows of lights across roof lines and planters and framing picture windows. The town was proclaiming the good news of the birth of our Savior, or, perhaps, the arrival of Santa, or, perhaps, just doing what their families always had done.

In the rear of cab-not one well heated—I was in my heavy overcoat. Beneath it was only the elf get-up: a thong with a fringe around my waist, a mini-brassiere that revealed more or less all but my nipples, and the little hat with the pointy ears, which was pinned to my long blond mane so it would stay on. I was shaking. Because of the cold, maybe.

Dressing, I had scrutinized my image. Let me avoid blasphemy at Christmas. For Pete's sake, my ass cheeks were bare, the crack just filled by the green thong. My belly was naked to just above my pussy; actually, not even. I had had to shave a little. The skimpy bra held up my breasts, all right, but barely.

I tried to imagine the ripe perfection of our chairwoman, Lana Erickson, in this outfit. What had she been thinking, for...um...Pete's sake? Maybe it was okay if you had perfect skin, a flawless shape with a dreamy torso, those svelte Swedish hips, and... It pissed me off. I could picture her tits suggestively lifted by the little bra. Well, I was bigger. It felt as though I was hugging to my chest a small basket with two jumbo melons. My hips were too big, too. And my butt... I shuddered. With the chill, I think. "Can you turn up the heat?" I asked meekly.

"All this thing does, lady."

"Oh."

Do you know that "Kappa Kappa Kappa" is the oldest fraternity in America, founded in 1842—18 years before the Civil War—at Dartmouth College, then popping up, two year later, at Yale? That's right. Very distinguished. And they had donated $2,500 to the Iron Mountain High School Christmas Fund. And in return, they wanted my body at their Christmas Party. What was I supposed to do that was worth that kind of money?

"Just be adorable, fun, flirty, and appropriately off color," Lana had said at our final briefing, "like an elf."

"Ask for 'Jason,'" she had told me. "He will take care of you."

"Here it is, lady," said the cabbie, swerving to the curb. Wow. An almost Medieval edifice of dark brick with chimneys, a porch, rows and rows of symmetrical windows, and a grand entrance. All set back among dark evergreens decorated only with snow. Generations of faithful Kappa-Kappa-Kappas had shelled out for this. Maybe they were really gentlemen?

I paid, leaped out, scooted up the long walk—shoveled, but now filling-in rapidly—scooted up three flights of brick steps, grabbed the big cast-iron knocker...and held it, hesitating. What the fuck was I doing here? I'm a high-school senior, barely 18. These are college guys. Where the hell are their co-eds? I was feeling sorry for myself. You know what? At our last meeting, Georgia had said, "Wear your diaphragm." Advice a little out of date, but I had made sure I took my pills every day that week.

Too cold out here. I gave the knocker a loud, demanding slam. My heart was ready to jump through my chest and go skittering over the snow like a scared hare.

"Hi, Ellen, welcome. Come on in. The party has started." And, as I stepped into the light, "Oh, you really are cute. So great you are here."

"Oh, thanks. You're Jason?" I managed a really warm smile.

"Yep, and you're Ellen? Where will you disrobe?"

"Disrobe?" the beginning of alarm.

"Get into the Santa's Elf get-up, you know?"

"Oh, sure..." I paused. "Just take my overcoat, that's it."

"Really? Weren't you freezing?"

I am handing him my overcoat, I am transformed into Santa's Elf. I try to smile warmly. He is staring down, speechless, at my bod. The bra seems to have slipped, a bit. One brown nipple is peeking above it in a little costume malfunction.

"Oops," I gasp, laughing, and jerked up the wretched thing.

"Meet the guys, Ellen"

Suddenly, they are clapping, all around a big, very impressive room, with a huge and radiantly lighted tree in one corner, a picturesque blaze in the fireplace, and high drifts of gifts under the tree... Lots of guys on couches, standing around, walking in and out of what looked like the kitchen. But all of them had stopped, now, and were scoping out every inch of my body, clad and unclad. I straightened, stuck myself out, smiled, and waited.

And then, I chirped, "Can I get anyone a drink?"

"I'll show you where," said one gorgeous hunk—sorry, what happened is a blur, all I know is the guy was attractive—and he slipped his arm around my shoulders, smiled into my eyes, and steered me toward the kitchen.

"You at the college?"

"Hope to be," I said, thinking that was the right thing. "Senior year in high school, now."

"Oh," he said, with an even wider smile, "very mature young lady."

"Oh, you," I said, managing a laugh.

All the booze bottles, ice, shakers, glasses, and snacks were laid out. At least I had some experience. I knew what everything was and how to make a few drinks. I said, "I didn't get any orders..."

"Oh," said my chaperone, "half of them drink beer, half of them drink bourbon—or both. Maybe a girl or two will want something special."

And then, as I stood at the counter, drawing the beers from the big metal keg, and pouring the Jack Daniels over the ice, I felt his hand, softly as a summer breeze, sliding over my mostly bare ass.

It felt so fucking good.

If this stuff was starting already, however, the gang bang was coming at about 8:00 p.m. I tried to be light. I looked up at him, giving all the smile I had, and said: "Not in my contract, sir. I'm an elf that follows the rules. And so must you."

That was one thing Lana suggested we might say.

"Sorry," he said. "Your ass is totally to die for, elfie."

I loaded a tray and headed for the main room. I corrected my posture, lifting my chest, and put a smile on my face. This was a lot of fun. I swept into the room and asked, "Who wants beer and who wants Jack?"

One of the few girls said, "And who wants her?"

I just smiled, the perfect lady. I asked graciously, "Do you want something else? I can make anything?"

"Especially hard-ons" she said.

I absolutely ignored her, serving beers and bourbons.

"Can you make a hard-on?" asked one tall, slim guy, who bowed a little as he took his beer.

I smiled, "Not in my job description, unless that is a mixed drink. Never heard of it though."

"You made this one," I heard from across the room. "Right here, baby."

I glanced over. Yes, he had it out of his pants. It was big, stiff, arching back, and someone was saying, "Eric, put it away. That's disgusting." But the rest were laughing. And the two or three girls? Clapping. What bitches.

I figured I was a few minutes away from becoming a topless, bottomless waitress. I look around the room, breathed deeply, summoned a calm voice. "Jason, I think I should leave. This is against the rules that Lana explained when you spoke."

I moved to set down the tray.

"All right," said Jason, raising his voice and his arm, also. "Billy, get it back in your pants or get out." He looked around, shaking his head slightly. "There are rules for fraternities on this campus, guys. You want to get us closed down? The Kappa-Kaps our pay the rent, here, would love that."

Obediently, Billy was trying to stuff seven inches of dick into five inches of open zipper. I couldn't help it, I saw it. Do you know how few dicks I had ever seen?

"Thank you," I said primly. "I'll get some snacks." As gracefully as I could manage, shoulders back, I made for the kitchen carrying the tray.

Jason was right behind me. He came over and stood facing me, one hand around my shoulders, resting on my bare back. "I'm so sorry about these buffoons," he said. "You must be pissed?"

He was gazing down into my face. I was looking up, smiling, and, frankly, didn't turn my face fast enough—or actually, at all—when he lowered his face and his lips pressed mine. His hand on my back gently pulled me against him. We were still separated, of course, but unfortunately it was by my big boobs pressed against his chest. Down below, however, with my mostly bare belly, I could feel the long hard shape inside his pants. I raised my hand, in alarm, maybe to push him away, but somehow it came to rest, very softly, on his shoulder. He bent me a little farther back.

It occurred to me that I could solve this whole problem by having a stroke. But please, not until we finished this kiss. I was a goner.

Elf down, Lana. Come get me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • "Santa's Elves Will Do WHAT?" Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds