• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Sometimes Harder is Best

Sometimes Harder is Best

123456

Sometimes harder is best...

"This is a song for the ladies
But fellas listen closely
You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fucking give her some smoochies too
Sometimes ya got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometimes you've got to say hey
I'm gonna fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly"

Fuck Her Gently, Tenacious D

"Harder ... harder ... oh God ... HARDER!"

"Dammit, can't you keep it down Terri."

Penny Cheng hammered on the wall. She wanted to scream herself! It wasn't just having her study interrupted. She'd had to listen to Terri and Mike going at it all afternoon. They'd been at it last night for hours. Worse still, Terri yowling like a bitch in heat had woken her up in the early hours of the morning. She didn't even try to be discrete about what she was doing. Terri was her best friend, they'd been friends since they started High School, but honestly, this was waaaay too much. She had an assignment to hand in on Monday. She was doing her best to fine tune and polish it. With all this noise, it was impossible for her to stay focused on her work.

"Harder ... harder ... fuck me harder ... oohhhhh ... ohh yes yes yes ... Oohhh Jesussssss ... ohhh Jesusss fuck me hard ..."

Terri's voice carried clearly into Penny's bedroom. She wasn't calling on the Lord in vain either. Her bed squeaked even more noisily than she did. Squeaked and groaned and thumped with increasing vigor against the wall. In a less than musical duet with her bed, Terri moaned and cried out and wailed and begged. All too audibly. Penny didn't need to imagine what was happening.

She had the soundtrack.

On full volume.

Sighing, she rolled her chair back from her desk and walked out to the kitchen. If she couldn't study, she'd make some noodles. Terri and Mike would be heading out to party soon, she could eat now and study after they left. After those distracting noises ended.

It wasn't like it was the first time she'd hammered on the wall. She'd talked to Terri about the noise before. Before? She'd brought it up with Terri any number of times over the last few weeks. She'd listened to Terri and one guy or another going at it in the other bedroom at all hours of the night from almost the first week they'd moved into the apartment. At the moment the guy was Mike. Who was, she had to admit, pretty hunky.

Since Terri had started dating him, she'd fantasized once or twice about Mike herself. It was hard not to when Terri was having one of those "mind-blowing orgasms" as she so fondly called them, only a few feet away. Especially for someone who'd more or less decided not to have sex until she met the "one". Mind you, when she started college back in September, she hadn't exactly expected "the one" to take quite so long to find her. It wasn't that she was averse to sex. But unlike Terri, she wasn't going out and actively searching for it either. It wasn't like she was in a hurry.

"Yes ... yes ... harder ... fuck me harder ... do it do it do it ... ooohhh yeaaaahhh ... do me ... do me ... oh god yeeeeeesssss..."

Not like Terri seemed to be.

Although when she'd left home and headed off to college, Penny had faithfully promised her Mom and Dad she'd work hard and behave, be a good girl, not party. She'd meant it to. Which didn't mean she wouldn't with the right guy. Someone she loved. Okay, maybe just liked a lot. After all, she WAS a good girl. She'd even joined a Bible Study Group as soon as she started college. She'd attended religiously.

"Ooohhhhhh Jeeeesuusssss Jeeesuussss Jeeeessssuuuusssss ..."

Although Penny's idea of religion seemed to differ somewhat from Terri's.

Penny's Mom had been so serious, so concerned for her. God knows her Mom and Dad had worked hard to get together the money to send her off to College. It wasn't like they were wealthy or anything. Her Mom had always been so adamant about the family plans for Penny - go to college, study hard, get a good degree, find a good job, meet someone who was good husband material, preferably Chinese. Then get married, have a family, all the stuff Chinese parents expected from a girl.

Penny knew the sacrifices her parents had made. And her Uncles and Aunts, who were helping with her college fees. She had no intention of letting the family down.

But a boyfriend would be nice.

Only she wasn't going to do what Terri did with her boyfriend.

Even if she did fantasize about it.

Anyhow, she didn't have a boyfriend, so it was a moot question.

Terri's vocalization wasn't a moot question though. It was actually starting to affect Penny's grades. She really couldn't afford that. She HAD to do well. If she couldn't persuade Terri to turn the volume down, she might have to move out. That would hurt too, because Terri was paying three quarters of the rent. When they'd looked at the apartment together, they'd liked both it and the building. Half the rent had been too expensive for Penny though.

"Don't worry Penny, I can carry it." Terri's allowance from her parents was way more than Penny's. She really WAS a good friend, despite the noise. In the end, Penny had acquiesced.

"But you get the big bedroom," she'd insisted. She'd cooked as well. Penny had grown up in the kitchen of her Mom and Dad's Chinese restaurant. Terri couldn't cook to save her life.

She could burn boiled eggs though.

"How could you actually do that?" Penny had been stunned.

"I've never cooked in my life," Terri admitted. She hadn't even sounded embarrassed.

It had taken a couple of days to get rid of that sulphuric burnt egg smell. The cheap metal pot had managed to weld itself to the element on the stove as well. Terri had no idea how to replace the element either. Penny had shaken her head.

"It's probably better if you don't start now. Maybe after you graduate?" When they'd gone their separate ways.

Whatever. Sharing an apartment with Terri for the last few months had opened her eyes to rather more than Terri's inability to cook or do housework. She'd known Terri since they'd started High School. She'd thought they had a lot in common. They did, but there was also a few things they didn't have in common that were now glaringly apparent.

Like the way Terri dressed when she went out on dates.

Like Terri's attitude to guys.

Like the way Terri so casually had sex with almost every guy she dated.

Terri had dated at High School. Penny knew that, they'd both dated, they'd talked about guys and dates. They were best friends after all. She knew Terri had actually had sex with a couple of guys just before she finished High School. But Terri had obviously decided that now that she was away from home and at College, she could cut loose. She'd started partying almost from the first week. To be fair, Penny had to acknowledge that she studied during the week, mostly. But unlike Penny, most of her weekends were spent out on dates or at parties and bars. And not just dating one guy. Sometimes she'd go out with a couple of different guys over the same weekend.

To Penny's rather shocked surprise, Terri had sex with most of them. The first time she'd brought a guy back to her room, Penny had been horrified. How could Terri do that? But she had, and Penny had had to listen. Again and again. To Terri and guy after guy. Penny had lost track of Terri's guys very quickly. Now she was used to it. But her whole view of Terri had needed to be ... adjusted. It wasn't like Penny was a complete innocent, she knew all about sex. In theory anyhow. She'd dated back at High School a few times - she'd even kissed Wilson and Brett and that other guy she'd dated, what was his name. Tony? She'd let him touch her breasts. Which had been enjoyable, she had to admit. But never more than that. It had barely even crossed her mind to have sex before she was married. Maybe with a very special guy. Perhaps. But not with guy after guy after guy. Not like Terri.

How did she do it?

The worst wasn't so much that Terri was bringing guys back and having sex with them. That she could have lived with. No, it was the noise Terri made when she had a guy in her room. It was so distracting. It was bad when she was trying to study, it was worse when she was trying to sleep. Worse still, sometimes it actually got her all hot and bothered and made her think about doing things like that herself.

When that happened, it became impossible to sleep. Listening despite herself, Penny would lie in bed, imagining what Terri was doing to say such things. She would even whisper the words Terri used, closing her eyes and trying to imagine what Terri was doing, what was being done to her, for her to say those words. Penny would find herself imagining having that guy in bed with her, looking at her, doing things to her, hearing her say those words to him.

The first time Penny had touched herself as she'd listened, she'd been shocked with herself. But she hadn't been able to help it. She'd been lying in bed, her eyes closed, picturing what was happening despite herself. In the darkness, her hands had worked her nightdress up, up and then off until she'd been lying there in nothing but her panties. Both hands had cupped and stroked her breasts, teased her nipples until, biting her bottom lip, she'd slipped one hand down over her panties and cupped her mound. She was aching there, aching and wet and it felt so much better with her hand cupping herself there.

Hearing Terri's wordless moans of pleasure, hearing the rhythmic noises Terri's bed was making, Penny had slowly rubbed one finger along her slit, over her clitoris, touching herself through the thin cotton, imagining a guy's weight on her, imagining him moving on her, imagining his cock sliding into her where she was so wet. The thought made her breath catch. She rubbed herself a little faster, with a little more pressure. In the darkness she could hear a faint wet sound from her pussy. She could feel her wetness soaking through her panties.

Penny had spread her legs wider apart then, one hand cupping and squeezing a breast, squeezing her nipple. Her other hand had slipped under the elastic band of her panties, past the sparse scattering of black fluff, seeking and finding the slippery heat between her lips.

"Fuck me," she'd whispered, echoing Terri's moans. "Fuck me hard."

And in her mind, she imagined that happening to her, imagined that male weight rising and falling on her body, imagined the plunging penetration as her fingers moved easily on her, making faint wet sounds that she could barely hear but that felt so good. Penny's fingers felt good. Terri's moans and sobs and cries of pleasure told her that what Terri was feeling must feel better by far. She was feeling hot now, hot and flushed, her nipples swollen and rock hard, her pussy so wet.

"Fuck me hard ... give me that big cock," she'd heard.

"Yes," she'd whispered, her cheeks burning, "oh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me ...," not quite knowing what "fuck me" would feel like but wanting it despite herself, wanting what Terri had. Savoring the sound of those words coming from her mouth. Wanting to know what it felt like to be fucked. Penny slid one finger inside herself, feeling her own tight wetness, moaning softly, listening to Terri moaning on the bed on the other side of the wall, hearing the loud squeaking of the bed, hearing Terri's date's rhythmic groans of pleasure as he took her. Wondering if he would groan with pleasure like that if he took her the way he was taking Terri. Wondering if she would make the noises Terri was making as she was taken.

Penny's other hand had left her breast to join the hand between her legs, legs that were now spread wide, thighs so taut they quivered, her hips lifting, moving as one finger worked inside her while the fingers of her other hand moved over the swollen little bud of her clitoris. Imagining in her mind that she had a big hard cock and that it was plunging into her.

"Fuck me hard," Terri had sobbed.

"Fuck me hard" Penny's whisper had echoed, her minds-eye picturing what Terri and her boyfriend were doing. She had heard Terri's shuddering moans and cries, heard her her boyfriend's grunts and the pounding rhythm on the bed.

"Ohhhhh," she had heard, "oohh ohhh ohhhh...I'm coming ...I'm coming".

Penny had taken a deep shuddering breath as she listened to Terri's cries of pleasure, of culmination, and then she too had climaxed, her fingers working wetly, her body shuddering in the darkness, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out as loudly as Terri was. Slowly, her breathing had returned to normal, her heart had slowed, her excitement had faded and her embarrassment had grown. But always, in time, the noises Terri made would resume, more often than not waking Penny from her sleep.

"Really Penny, if you can't sort out a guy to satisfy you here of all places, you should maybe just get yourself a vibrator," Terri had giggled after Penny had asked her to keep the noise down the previous weekend. "Maybe you wouldn't be so uptight about it."

"I'm NOT uptight. I DON'T need to be satisfied. I just don't want to listen to you and whatever guy you've picked up having sex all hours of the day and night. I need to sleep Terri. I need to study. I have to get good grades, even if you don't."

"Jeez Penny, relax, I only have Mike over in the weekends ... well, and last night ... but it's not like its every night of the week. Hell Penny, you're eighteen, you're at college, this is where you should party like the rest of us before life gets serious, stop being so uptight and get out more. Come out with us, Mike can find a date for you."

"I'm NOT uptight," Penny was getting angry. If she wanted, she could find a date for herself. She knew she could. One or two guys had asked her out. But with her course workload, dating and studying weren't exactly compatible. "I'm just tired, I mean, come on - at four in the morning? You'd be upset, too, if you had a test at nine and you were up all night, trying to study with all that ... all that noise going on in the next room. At least keep it down Terri, please, and don't scream your head off after midnight. Please Terri, that's all I ask."

"Penny, you can't keep good sex down. When it happens, you have no idea whether you're screaming or not, you just do it." Terri had giggled. "If you'd had it, you'd know what I mean."

"Aaaiiiiyaaaahhhhh!" That particular discussion had ended with Penny storming into her bedroom and slamming the door. And now Terri was going at it again. Jesus! At least this time they were quick about it. Penny was still eating her noodles when the screaming ended. A little later Terri emerged, flushed, dishevelled and smiling happily.

"Good news Penny."

"What's that? Mike bought you a gag?"

"Hey, don't be so bitchy." Terri grinned, holding up her cell. "Mike says he can line up one of his friend's for a blind date, you're coming out to a party tomorrow night with us."

"No waaaaay! I've got an assignment due Monday."

"Come on Penny, pull the other one, I know you already finished that one, you're just trying to get that bonus mark on top of one hundred percent for it, I know you. And I bet you aced that test this morning anyhow."

Penny grinned a little sheepishly. That's exactly what she'd been intending. She'd known she'd aced the test by the time she'd finished it. But she really really really wanted those bonus marks as well. "Yeah, well, I'm not going on any blind date Terri. I don't want to date some guy like Mike. Or one of your other rejects."

"Hey, I heard that." Mike stood in Terri's bedroom doorway toweling his hair, dressed in nothing but his boxers. Very tight boxers.

"Put some clothes on Mike." Terri grinned at Penny. "Don't shock Penny."

"Whatever, Mike's not my type of guy." She couldn't help looking at him though. Those muscles on his arms and chest and those six-pack abs. He had a nice tight butt too. And there was that large bulge in the front of his boxers. Mike wasn't like any of the half dozen odd guys she'd dated in High School. Not at all. They'd all been the geeky types, attracted to a female geek. If one of the jocks had ever asked her out on a date ... say, a jock who looked like Mike, she might had done a little more than kiss. She pushed that thought away in a hurry. That was almost as bad as lying in bed listening to Terri.

"Penny! Do NOT start dating guys like those guys you hung out with back at High School. They were ... you ... Penny, you can't waste yourself on losers...you're far too pretty to date geeks and nerds. Isn't she Mike?"

"Yeah, far too pretty for that." Mike was still towelling his hair, his muscles moving in a most distracting kind of way. He glanced at Penny, smiling. "What sort of guys does Penny like?"

"Total nerds," Terri almost wailed.

"I don't," Penny protested.

"Hey, some of my best friends are nerds. I need the help with my grades." Mike's laughter annoyed Terri. Penny found herself grinning as he glanced at her. "Come on Penny, come with us this once at least, I'll make sure the guy behaves." He grinned. "No-one like me, I promise. And no nerds either."

"Come on Mike, get dressed, we gotta go. Tomorrow night, okay Penny."

"Yeah, you gotta come with us Penny."

"Okay okay, just this once." It must have been looking at Mike in his boxers that made Penny say okay. Listening to Mike and Terri had got her all hot and bothered. Again. Even if she didn't want to. Her pussy pulsed hotly as she glanced at the bulge in those boxers again. She hadn't intended to agree. But she did, somehow, the "okay" just slipping out of her mouth.

"Great." Terri almost squealed.

Mike just grinned before he disappeared back into Terri's bedroom. It didn't take him long to dress. Terri was ready to go more or less at the same time. Penny tried to study after they'd gone. She couldn't. She couldn't sit still. She couldn't focus. But she could easily think about Mike standing there so nonchalantly in his boxers with that large bulge in them. She could easily think about what he and Terri had been doing earlier in the evening. She could easily touch herself through her panties.

But she couldn't study.

In the end, she gave up. Maybe she'd watch a movie. But the movies she found just didn't interest her. She'd watch them for a few minutes and drift off into her own thoughts. Maybe Terri and her other friends were right. Maybe she should get out more. Socialize. Meet new people. Maybe even date. Oh god, why on earth had she agreed to go out tomorrow night anyhow. She just hoped Mike's friend tomorrow night wasn't a complete waste of space. It wasn't as if she couldn't find her own dates if she wanted one. She wasn't bad looking.

Whatever, she couldn't just sit here all night.

Why not go downstairs to the gym and workout until she was exhausted? Then at least she'd sleep. It wasn't like she needed to change. She was already wearing the lycra shorts and a lycra tank top she usually wore around the apartment. It was Friday night, nobody'd be in the gym except her. Decision made, she grabbed her gym bag and headed for the elevators. Maybe she should take the stairs, but the 20th floor meant a lot of them. She bounced through the foyer and into the gym, waving to the security guard at the front desk on the way. She'd been right. She WAS the only person in the gym. Great! She knew most of the regulars in the building who used it in the morning but she'd never actually used it late in the evening.

Anyhow, it was great to have it to herself. She didn't need to bother slipping her sports bra on under the lycra top. Stretches done, she moved to the treadmill. A slow jog to start with, speeding up a little as she warmed up and got into her stride. She actually preferred running outside but the treadmill was okay. Running, she almost regretted not wearing a sports bra, but really, it wasn't like she actually needed one. One of the benefits of small firm breasts. She found herself giggling as she stepped up the pace, starting to push herself harder. Fifteen minutes and she was sweating hard. Thirty minutes and her tank top was soaked with sweat, clinging to her.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Sometimes Harder is Best

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds